[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: louvre.jpg (8 KB, 347x145)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
We are doing a full tour on italy (uffizi, boboli, accademia, palazzo vecchio, pitti) but we'd like to get books or guides onto what are the best things to watch, since we're not really knowledgeable on art.

We'll also be visiting St. Peter's, the Colosseum, the Milan Dome, and Musei Capitolini. Is there any good place to get guides to read as you go? We're also visiting other places in Europe so if you happen to know about the same for things like Versailles or the Louvre we will appreciate it.

We basically want books or audioguides that say "walk here, then go right, check this painting, bla bla bla"
Thank you so much in advance. Once I get back from this trip I will post a recap to help future travelers.
>>
>>2650573
>Once I get back from this trip I will post a recap to help future travelers.
no you won't, you retarded normie psychopath
>>
>>2650573
Just go to z-library where you will find copies of all the major travel guides that you can download as pdf or epub.
>>
File: image.jpg (427 KB, 1760x1084)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>2650573
This is exactly what you are looking for.... Get the Rick Steves Europe app on your phone and download the audio guides there. All free and much better than whatever zombie monotone official audio guide that you'd have to pay for. I have used many, they're great
https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/audio/audio-tours

sidenote Versailles has an official one that you can download for free on your phone with the official Versailles app but everyone seemed to still pay for the rented one which is exactly the same
>>
>>2650573
The Blue Guide books are what you're looking for
>>
>>2650764
Thank you very much.

>>2650704
Didn't know about that, thanks.

>>2650707
I tried downloading this but the Rick Steeves App seems to be more focused to walking tours rather than museums. I'll have it around though, thanks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.