[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240419_155735.jpg (99 KB, 1080x1080)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
how bad is frontier airlines? I know it's at the bottom of the barrel but honestly I don't really need much when I travel.
>>
>>2649253
They are the worst budget airline I've ever flown on globally. Be prepared for them to cancel flights, blame it on the weather when it's clear skies, not comp shit because of that, and then rebook you a week later.
>>
>>2649253
You can only find shittier airlines in Africa and I'm not joking. ULCC's in SWA and Inida have higher standards and are more precise than Frontier.
>>
>>2649292
SEA *
For fucks sake why do I post when I'm drunk
>>
It's essentially a flying bus, the seats are basic, the space limited, you're nickle and dimed for extras.

If you just have a backpack with a few items and need to get from A->B they are fine.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.