[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: india.png (36 KB, 1200x800)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
Hello /trv/. I'm planning to visit India sometime in the near future.
My purpose in going is to discover the history of the subcontinent and learn about the Hindu religion.
I've heard Varanasi is good for this, any other recommendations regarding India?
>>
>>2648826
Reserve plenty time, I would say couple months.
Local history guides and religious teachers tend to be poor quality only caring about money, if you want a deeper look do your research now and don't accept just any local to guide you.
Scamming is a culture mastered over thousands of generations, much of the city can feed you the same false narratives and seeing a govt stamp means corruption is involved.
Apart from these you have no real worries. Street food is fresh and can be trusted, eat where locals eat.
>>
>>2648826
>Varanasi
Shithole.
Go to Uttarakhand (except for Haridwar and Rishikesh) and Himachal Pradesh in North, or go to South India.
For heritage, Rajasthan is the best. Also better if you explore nature and wildlife more than culture and history.
t. Indian
>>
>>2648842
What's wrong with rishikesh? all the beaches along the river are nice, cool walking bridges, lots of good restaurants, many travelers to meet etc
>>
File: indian flight.webm (2.93 MB, 406x720)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>2648826
>What am I in for?
Basically this. Everywhere you go. All the time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=386iVwP-bAA
>>
File: 1000002391.png (1.86 MB, 1600x900)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
How do I prevent getting the stomach squirts in India? I get the impression local Indians have more robust gut bacteria than I do.
>>
>>2649004
yeah rishikesh is nice. Just avoid crowded areas and Rajaji National Park is also good for Leopard sightings
>>
>>2649224
>e best. Also better if you explore nature and wildlife more than culture and history.
>t. Indian

I want to try top tier Indian pussy too, but they're all in Canada and have an undeserved sense of smugness of not being one of the 99k/100k ugly ones.
>>
File: 1706448509326794.jpg (2.91 MB, 3072x2048)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB JPG
>>2649044
Nothing you can do to prepare or avoid. Maybe you get nothing more than wet shit, not everyone has bad experiences.
>>
>>2649224
I'm sure some can be nice partners but FUCK Indians are genuinely the ugliest race on the planet, I'd rather have no gf at all than be with a filthy hairy unibrow curry muncher eww yuck
>>
>>2648826
genuine advice don't go in with stereotypical views.
respect others and you'll be treated the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdywnUuviqg
please don't expect everyone to be nice. retards exist everywhere.
hope you have a good time cheers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.