[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: CORTOVENEZIAFIRMATO_1002x.jpg (309 KB, 1002x1389)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
So we are going to Venice in a couple of weeks. I'm going to visit the famous beer bar and the doges place again but what would be your other recommendations?

Easy day trip to mountains?

Cool place to hire classic Alfa Romeo or Lancia?
>>
Who's we man? I didn't get an invite, pretty weird.
>>
>>2647885
Actually, with that attitude, I think you did me a favor. Good luck to whoever you're traveling with, anon.
>>
>>2647887
Big loss bro. Your zero input is sorely missed.
>>
>>2647890
Not your bro, but I hope you find peace soon.
>>
>>2647893
I have more peace than you've ever known. It just seemed you didn't have any input to issues I liked to talk about.
>>
>>2647878
Corto Maltese is awesome
>>
>>2647878
Go to the outer islands and not just Murano and Lido. Burano, Torcello, Vignole, Certosa etc. Also when you get back from Certosa, take the 4.1 vaporetto just one stop to San Pietro di Castello and walk to the church with the same name, and from there through the alleys back to the biennale area. That whole walk from the stop takes jack shit in time but offers some of the best "real" venice you can find.
>>
>>2647878
>we
yejibros?
>>
Take the train over to Verona. That was my favorite city in Italy. It only takes an hour.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.