[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0911.jpg (29 KB, 640x456)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
I’m going to Edinburgh towards the end of may.

This will be my first solo trip on a plane.

I have 3 days. What should I do?
>>
>>2647860
Rope. Neck. Put'em together.
>>
Don't pay to go up Edinburgh Castle. Go to Holyrood Park and hike up Arthur's Seat. Its an extinct volcano with the best views of the city and docklands. Check the castle out from High Street but don't get suckered into overpriced pubs and dogshit merchandise sold by chinks and jeets.
Get some good seafood, a pint and a cheeky dram of scotch in Leith. Most authentic part of Edinburgh away from all the tourist shit.
Go see a footy match if tickets are available. Scottish footy is pure soul and an amazing experience even if its amateur shit most of the time. Hibernian are closer to the city core, Heart of Midlothian is a bit further away. Closer to the airport.
Also if you want to bars or clubs go to the spots near University of Edinburgh. Tons of fit birds who love hooking up with out of towners as long as you're not subhuman.
Have a good time OP! It's definitely a top 5 city in the British Isles, maybe even the best!
>>
the chip shops will make more than just fried mars bar
almost any chocolate bar

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.