[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (821 KB, 1120x426)
821 KB
821 KB PNG
I am traveling to Italy for two weeks for work in June but my flight arrives in Paris a week early. So I have a week in Europe with no real concrete idea of where to go. The Carcasonne thread seems interesting. I was thinking Greece or Austria. My parents are moving back to France in a few years and Ill probably follow them so this isnt a once in a lifetime trip to Europe or anything. I just want to have a nice one week vacation where I dont see any mudslimes niggers or jews. Any recommendations?
>>
You are ~10 years late for your no-diversity visit. Your best bet wouldnbe Czech Republic, Pooland, Hungary, Slovenia and maybe Croatia.
>>
>>2647479
Maybe try hiking in the alps, an activity that is mostly avoided by brown people. Some rich people places have lots of rich arabs and indians though, unless you don't mind them. Stick to german speaking regions, like switzerland, austria or south tirol.
>>
>>2647534
Ill never forgive my parents for thinking they had to move to the US. At least as a child I would have had the chance to experience my home country as it once was. Hungary might not be a bad idea. I am an architecture student so I would like to see some nice aesthetics. My impression of czech republic is commie block shithole with cheap hookers is that accurate or have I been in the US too long?
>>2647542
I do think the nature activity route is the best thing I can do I will look into this
>>
>>2647534
seconding this
somewhere in eastern europe
>>
>>2647695
Would it be easier to get laid? Can I find a 10/10 18 year old virgin to marry by waving my passport?
>>
>>2647479
Don't listen to the chud recommending Eastern Europe. Yes less brown people and jews, but as a tourist you will not be interacting with them much anyway and the touristic sites in those countries are teeerrrrriibllleee. Most of the great museums, architecture and attractions still are found in the big Western european capitals so I'd look at visiting one of those, whatever peaks your interest.
>>
>>2647738
You think Im stupid? I dont care about tourist sites I want a nice calm relaxing week that is subhuman free
>>
>Don't want to see diversity
>Choses to go to any western cesspool
Anon, are you retarded? If brown people send you into an irate rage, you go somewhere like Japan. Diversity and multiculturalism is just white culture.
>>
>>2647782
Ive been to Japan and every time i walked into a 711 there was a bangledeshi behind the counter. Plenty of shitskins in tokyo amd chinks everywhere else
>>
>>2647788
Maybe only in Roppongi, which is a small area.
>>
Then it's the alps. Get away from urban areas and you will see almost no subhumans, once you pur so high on the table like a cable car ride you're pretty much subhuman free and once you you go mountaineering it's 100% clear.

Take a 3-5 day hike, sleep in Schutzhütten and it will be awesome.

Something like https://www.sac-cas.ch/de/huetten-und-touren/sac-tourenportal/mehrtagestouren-von-huette-zu-huette/vier-tage-vom-urner-ins-buendnerland-auf-alpinen-wegen/
Just use translate as the english page of it sucks.
You can find a Alpenverein also in Austria, France, Germany and Italy.
>>
>>2647789
I spent almost a month visiting every ward in Tokyo and then whatever town has the Ebisu race track, Osaka, Sapporo and some small villages elsewhere in Hokkaido. Japan owari desu. Not as bad as the west. But its heading down the same path
>>
>>2647790
That sounds like exactlly what I need. Is skiing something I could expect to do even in June in the Alps?
>>
>>2647795
In a few glacier spots it's all year around possible. Not the greatest skiing but skiing.
Like Schnalstal, Laax, Galcier 3000, Stubaital etc.
>>
>>2647797
I dont know how to ski at all so I prob wouldnt be able to appreciate the best conditions anyways. My interest in skiing is just to larp at being james bond
>>
>>2647806
Alone going up there is amazing, you can also go tobogganing up there for shit and giggles at it takes at least 1 week with a instructor get anywhere.
>>
>>2647479
what part of italy do you go?
travel the alps between france and italy, the ski resorts in the summer

or the alps between austria and italy
>>
>>2647821
Im working near vesuvius for a few weeks. Since im flying into paris alps between france and italy seem like a good choice. Are there any cozy luxury trains that go down italy, Im a big train nerd
>>
>>2647823
Well if you're a train nerd look up the glacier express, so the trip pretty much writes it self.
Also italy has some kind of actual "first class" in it's trains that is rather cheap and top tier comfy, can't comment on the routes haven't done much of train rides outside northern italy.
Also it should be really comfy to slow train from Nice all the way up to Genoa.
>>
>>2647823
>cozy luxury trains that go down italy
orient express? paris to milan to venice
>>
>>2647859
Id do it if I had someone to share the trip with. Idk those kind of things make me realize Im an incel.
>>2647830
I didnt know they had bullet trains going all the way down italy thats cool, although its much cheaper to fly to naples and take transit after.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.