[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4093.jpg (195 KB, 1400x700)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>inb4 the actual location of the show.

Where is the most optimal place to Larp as being in the sopranos show? I wanna live somewhere where there’s a deli on every street corner, shitty guido accents and trashy la cerva tier women, stripe clubs and haunts of hedonism.

I wanna wear a pompadour and nobody bats an eye
>>
To make it spicier, actual locations but Commendatori.
https://www.sopranos-locations.com/season-2/episode-4/
>>
File: 1705038672596419.png (1.29 MB, 1161x784)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
Thanks for inducing me to find this website, OP.
>>
>>2647464
>>2647466
Wow you guys really dropped the ball

TFW you’ll never drive to metuchen to see your daughter at college and grab some kind of super gourmet Italian sandwich from the deli you’ve been going to for 20 years
>>
>>2647383
Staten Island, parts of Hudson/Bergen/Monmouth/Essex/Morris counties, and Long Island.
>>
what tier of 'tism is this
>>
>>2647851
Thanks anon
>>2648053
Being able to appreciate great art :)
>>
File: denari.jpg (14 KB, 384x384)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
- Wear a track suit and gold chains
- wear a rug on your chest and get a tan
- say things like "eeeeeey" and "dis fucking guy"
- get a fedora and a cane
- walk up to strangers and ask "how u doin?"
- move to Miami or Las Vegas
- gamble away your life savings then go and extort someone
>>
>>2648079
Miami and Las Vegas are too Normie. I’d feel more at ease in some shitty industrial east coast town/city.

One of my favorite things to do is eat a pound of capicola,sopresata, hot coppa whatever the fuck, eat an entire jar of pepperocini peppers, and then spend the rest of the day taking burning liquid shits
>>
>>2648086
>eat a pound of capicola,sopresata, hot coppa
dudes going the James Gandolfini route
>>
File: Capture.jpg (63 KB, 401x499)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>2647383
>I’d feel more at ease in some shitty industrial east coast town/city.

See, Philadelphia and the parts that spill over into NJ

Camden, Trenton, Newark are shitty post-industrial hubs but not as bad as they used to be

Pretty much everything on the other side of the river here across from Manhattan, you can exit through the Lincoln tunnel under the river and take the same route Tony did

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.