[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: darien_bald.jpg (80 KB, 640x480)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
How the fuck did Bald not at least get robbed?

Were there parts of the Darien video that seemed fabricated?

And in general - how does he keep getting away with it?
>>
>>2644827
He's a Jew
>>
>>2644827
Imagine watching a bald faggot. Looks like he wisened up and got a ball cap in the screenshot, but he’s still a bald faggot with not one hair on his hideous bald head
>>
>>2644827
He's 6'6 and has a decent enough build, and speaks the language, so he was basically a white god to those manlets.
>>
>>2644850
>speaks the language
No his Spanish is dogshit
>>
Is this the one where he whines that Biden isn't letting in enough immigrants?
>>
>>2644827
he paid the to pass, so you won't be robbed by the whatever gang who controls the part. He just was lucky not being robbed by natives. Though chances aren't that much higher. He was more lucky not getting sick from walking through the gap.
>>
>>2644827
Why would he be? The Cartel traffics huge numbers of people across. People who have phones. People talking on phones would presumably not be unusual. If the Cartel lets people get robbed too much it would be bad for business. There would be a school-of-fish effect where any one person would be less likely to be robbed.
>>
>>2644827
Why are some faggots so obsessed with this boring faggot? His videos are boring as fuck and long as fuck.
>>
isn't this the guy that lived in india and couldn't even get laid there? lol truly pathetic
>>
>>2644850
It's true, Latinos respect size and courage. They only prey on the weak and careless.
>>
>>2644827
they were too scared of him and his charisma
>>
>>2644924
LOL bald faggots can take dirt naps
>>
>>2644924
Lol I heard girls were only $9 in India. What a good deal, but Indians are so ugly. I'm pretty sure none of them are real pieces of dirt. I'm the only real dirt in hell. Nobody is even reading this moron. Stop.
>>
>>2644924
Who would want to get laid in India? lmao
>>
>>2644924
He was there when India was much more conservative. Obviously it's not like that anymore.
>>
>>2644924
>comparing Sharia law shithole india 2007 to neoliberal shithole India 2024
I guess I should be thankful to the Jews for sluttying up Indian women
>>
>>2644827
It's one of the most frequently used migrant routes in the world. The trails are well-trodden.
>>
>>2644954
hello sir please don't talk about our women like that sir i have reported you to my friend the janitor sir
>>
>>2644831
how did he not pretend to get robbed?
>>
Apparently behind the scenes in his eastern europe videos he used to get women into his car, drive them out into the wildnerness, and force them to have sex with him with the threat of abandoning them out there.
Makes you wonder about that young-ish looking european girl who was in a bunch of his videos a while back. I assumed it was his gf but realised he never explicitly called her that, probably another slavic girl he's kidnapped then.
He also raped someone in the UK and then changed his name to avoid the reputation.
>>
>>2645022
Kek. No wonder incels here are so obsessed with him
>>
>>2644924
Oh look, it's that schizo again
>>
>>2645022
To be devil's advocate, he was *accused* of rape and found not guilty when the accuser couldn't identified him. That doesn't make him a rapist.
>>
>>2644850
> bald, middle aged and fat
> basically a white god
>>
>>2644827
The only dangerous part of that trip is the Train ride that takes several days/weeks and they spent just a few hours on it because "we don't want to wait 8 hours doing nothing to the next one" (lol)
Darien cross is not dangerous IF you pay the toll to the gang. Most robberies are within the own migrants, and even fat latin american women with kids around cross it every day with no problem
btw don't check the greek guys channel he is fucking disgusting and boring.
>>2645022
>>2645079
Bald is not a rapist. But he was a HUGE sexpat. It's not a secret that his channel was just an excuse during his early days (especially in india) to keep traveling and fucking rural and desperate girls like his belarusian whore. Nowadays he probably doesnt do much because everybody knows him and he has a daughter.
>>
>>2644845
>>2644936
>>2645152
seething prematurely balding 20something faggots
abject projection, lmao
>>
>>2645183
IMO the most dangerous part is at the US/MEX border where cartels prey on the migrants awaiting their CBP One appointment.
>>
>>2645220
Cope lmao I’m 33 and have hair on my head unlike that bald faggot BARGING his bald faggot head into other peoples quaint villages and societies BELLOWING when he talks like some kind of rabid human sized faggot dog (except this dog is a BALD FAGGOT)
>>
>>2644924
You couldn't pay me to bed a disgusting ind*an witch.
>>
>>2644827
I just saw the video.
Whatever your opinion on Bald is you have to admit the mad lad has some balls.
The crazy bloke gives zero fucks, pulling out a camera and filming in front of a million spics who could stab and rob him at any time.
He even talks to them like they're buddies or something, WTF. Extraverts have it so easy.
I honestly envy his nonchalant attitude, I would never try this shit in my life.
>>
>>2645365
The Indian janitor ain't gonna like this
>>
>>2644827

Think about it, if you're a husky white able-bodied gringo with a UK passport, you'd probably be seen as wealthy and thus have the resources to help people get to the destination. If you prove yourself to be an asset and not a liability, then no one is going to fuck with you. The only sketchy part was him continuing to film people who clearly did not want to be filmed, but I think it wouldn't matter I guess, as long as he doesn't record the trafficking gang's operations. Also, it benefits the migrants in a way optically to be shown in a documentary of sorts showcasing the hardships of illegal immigration, so it can gain sympathy for the migrants and be a real tear-jerker for people up north. He probably paid off some shady guys in order to do this, which probably wasn't much for Bald as it is for the migrants. The traffickers usually also take the migrants passports too and basically have to comply with whatever they want because they know they are desperate. And if you don't, you will end up stranded/dead. Bald can just pay the fees and move on. Those who can't pay will have to do quid pro quos and get themselves entangled with gang shit. The Darién Gap is also a wild west for criminals so just think about all the miscreants that are lurking in those woods.

>>2645300
Do you know what projection is? It's when you presume someone is as insecure about something as you are. Clearly Bald is not insecure about it, as it's his moniker. You clearly are and desperately trying to fight off your thinning hairline like an anxious tranny taking finasteride and becoming chemically castrated in the process. God forbid you ever lose your hair. Grow the fuck up.
>>
Damn this really is a dead board
>>
>>2644850
He's 6'3" by his own admission, not 6'6"
>>
>>2644954
>comparing Sharia law shithole india 2007 to neoliberal shithole India 2024
what changed?
and why did it change?
>>
>extremely violent 5 year old brazilian kid at the prison camp
Bald let his true self appear in that momenr

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.