[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8791.jpg (321 KB, 1000x1528)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
My dumbass accidentally Gojo’d my first Figma because I didn’t want to touch the booba part when putting the fig on its stand. Any advice is appreciated. Thank!
>>
>>10950478
Revoltech or hobbybase. oh wait, it's the ball end insert ones. Goodsmile sells replacements, but theyre never available
>>
This man is so scared to touch tits he broke his toy avoiding touching them
>>
>>10950548
what happened to those ebay listings where you could buy like a pack of them from china?
>>
>>10950478
>that face
Hahahaha
>>
>>10950478
>I didn't want to touch Jalter's booba
What are you, a homo or something?
>>
>>10950478
Why the fuck would you try to remove her abdomen?
>>
>>10950478

It's nothing, remove it like this : https://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2016/10/03/diy-nendoroid-repairs-part-1-removing-broken-joints/

then order a ball joint on hlj

https://www.hlj.com/joint-technique-ball-joint-large-g-gray-ylsppc-t126

or

https://www.hlj.com/ball-shape-sphere-joint-dark-gray-ylsppc-tn09

you can maybe find these on ebay

gl anon
>>
>>10950620
I can vouch for the first link of how to repair figma joints.
Fixed my Figma Lady's double-shoulder balljoints I sheared off right ouf ot he box.
Used a pin vise and a little screw i had laying around.
>>
>>10950478
>I didn’t want to touch the booba part when putting the fig on its stand
So you grabbed the figure by the waist when trying to fit the stand into the back? It's pretty obvious that was going to stress the waist joint.
>>
>>10950478
Find a replacement joint and next time just say sorry after putting it on the stand, I know it can be awkward to touch that area of the figure sometimes but you just gotta do it
>>
>>10951923
>I know it can be awkward to touch that area of the figure sometimes
It's just a toy, come on.
>>
>>10950478
OP... Theres figmas out there with swappable sitting position hips or even alternate tit pieces. You just have to suck it up and start fondling up these waifus all over the ass and tits if you want to swap parts without buckbreaking them again.
>>
Are the people afraid/ashamed to touch a toy's tits the same ones who start screaming about coomers and degenerates whenever anyone complains about a female figure having inaccurate proportions? Do you guys start questioning your sexuality when you have to touch a male figure's crotch for some reason?
>>
>>10953140
I wouldnt be surprised if some of these first time figma buyers posting their autistic or inexplicable mishaps with said first time figmas are the exact same people who have been shitting up and spamming the figma general for the past year or so. Some autistic reason or another had been keeping them from buying figmas beforehand so they resort to obsessively shitting up the figma general. Now when they finally get their first figmas, their autistic expectations clashes with the reality of the figure and these confused, sometimes deranged posts are the result of that.
>>
>>10950478
I broke the anti mage from Dota 2, can't find the replacement parts so I guess I will have to buy it again
>>
>>10950478
> didn’t want to touch the booba
Isn’t that why we buy these?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.