[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8571.jpg (687 KB, 4032x849)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
Was happy to complete the Indiana Jones Adventure Series. Not a bad series but sad to see it might not continue.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the line and the future of Indy toys? I don’t see them discussed here much so I’m not sure if I’m the only one interested in them or if people are afraid to talk about them. The hasbro figures turned out great and I love that we finally got a line that tried to world build with all of the characters and their different looks. I hope the line continues, but I’ve heard rumors that it was only ever supposed to be 25 figures. If so, that’s a shame and seems like a financially dumb decision.
>>
>>10940763
Holy Fucking Shit
>>
>>10940765
Yes?
>>
>>10940763
I'll never understand wanting 20 different versions of the same character.
>>
>>10940857
I mean there’s certain characters that it makes sense for, look at Star Wars, Marvel, DC, and Dragon Ball for example. Some people are just such big fans of a franchise they want every outfit.
>>
>>10940863
No one fucking cares about this franchise anymore.
>>
>>10941675
Clearly they do though if they made a whole new movie and figure line.
>>
>>10941697
Wow just like star wars casting ugly niggers no one likes.
>>
>>10940763
Heh, the Dial of Destiny figures just standing there because they don't have any memorable scene.
>>
>>10940763

Where are the Red and white Hajis?
- or the Forest tribesmen?
Or Young Indiana Jones?

None of these are here.
>>
>>10940763
pretty cool Indy display anon.
>>
>>10940763
Stop with these fucking Indy threads every week! The line was only planned to be a short one, they hardly had any tooling budget for it and it was mosly the same re-used suit body parts, and the line did not sell well. There is no upcoming Indy media, and there is no upcoming Indy 6" line. Give it a rest Indy peeps.
>>
>>10941697
>new movie
That lost them how many hundreds of millions?

>figure line
Failure as well
>>
>>10942706
>There is no upcoming Indy
There is literally the upcoming video game you retard
>>
>>10942808
Content that retailers will actual give a shit about, retard. No retailer is going to stock a toyline based off a small video game hardly anyone cares about, and Hasbro isn't going to revive this sad line for it.
>>
>>10942827
>small video game hardly anyone cares about
More people care about this game than anybody did about Dial of Destiny, so no idea what you’re on about. Indy fans are very excited about this since Indy games have mostly been very good.
Hasbro has also made releases for Star Wars games exclusive to GameStop several times, wouldn’t be surprised if we see a new Indy figure for the game.
>>
>>10940763
Give me Nazi and Commie soldiers Hasjew
>>
>>10940763
Impressive anon.That fez wearing mustached man seems cool as fuck. Forgot about that cool boat scene.
>>
>>10943213
You and other Indy fans are too stupid and delusional to understand retail, business, and Hasbro
>>
>>10943988
He comes with 3 solid inter war era German guns as accessories. I got him to arm my revoltech Kerberos Panzerjager guy and Strike Witches girls.
>>
>>10943997
Why do Indy fans anger you so much?
>>
>>10945289
NTA but we have the same fucking threads week after week asking the same questions over and over.
>>
>>10944016
I was thinking the same. Life shit when he was on the peg caused me to miss him at Target.
>>
>>10945303
Hes on clearance in electronic stores in Australia. These Hasbro figs are treated as imports here complete with import markup and consequently shelfwarm extremely hard.
>>
>>10942706
>There is no upcoming Indy media
>>10942827
>Content that retailers will actual give a shit about, retard.
Imagine moving the goalposts THIS hard and calling others "retard" for your own stupidity. Just shut the fuck up already.

You know what's worse than the Indy Autist posting these threads? YOU, and retards like you who can't even ague without your estrogen-enhanched histrionics and melanin-tier arguments. Go find threads that appeal to you instead of shitting up threads that nobody is forcing you to participate in.
>>
>>10945296
Are you really too fucking stupid to not know how to hide threads you don't want to see? You must be a zoomer, you think everything has to cater to YOU and YOUR interests and you're incapable of basic functions like hiding a thread. You're literally more pathetic than the Indy OP.
>>
>>10940763
Is there a consensus 'best' (but affordable) Indy figure for a longtime fan who's not gonna buy a bunch of these but wouldn't mind having one fairly classic Indy on the shelf?
>>
>>10952101
Probably the SH Figuarts or any of the main Indy costume adventure series ones are good too and more affordable
>>
>>10952248
Thanks. That Figuarts does look great but I'm poor so I might have to settle for something cheaper (even a 3 3/4 maybe if I can find a decent one). Did the Costume Adventure really not make a plain single classic Indy, just the golden idol playset? What a scam.
>>
>>10954393
No, they did. But he sold pretty well and can be harder to get on his own nowadays though. I’m not sure if you’re in the US, but hasbro pulse has the temple escape Indy for 33, which is just classic Indy plus some more accessories.
>>
>>10954417
Cool, thanks. Looks like the basic one costs about that much on eBay by itself. Though part of me is like "if I'm spending $40 maybe I should think about just spending the extra and going up to the Figuarts..."

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.