[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 118OP.jpg (200 KB, 939x526)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
Welcome to the 1:18th general. All 1:18th scale lines are welcome including larger scales that may work with 1:18th. Post pics of your latest purchases, dios, customs and whatever else you feel like posting. We encourage mixing lines. Let's keep this general fun and help each other out.

>1:18th lines
Acid Rain(post apocalyptic soldiers, mechs, robots, vehicles)
Boss Fight Studios(Fantasy, Zorro, Tarzan, Zombies, The Phantom, horses)
Dime Novel Legends(Western figures)
GI Joe
Hiya(Aliens, D.C., Predator, Robocop)
Indiana Jones
Jazwares(Halo, Fortnite)
Joy Toy(Warhammer 40k, Modern/futuristic military soldiers, mechs, dioramas, vehicles)
Jurassic Park
Marauder Gun Runners(Modern military, WWII)
Marvel Universe
Microman
Palisades: Army of the Dead
Planet Green Valley(Futuristic military females)
Schleich(Fantasy, civilians, playsets)
Shodo Kamen Rider
Star Wars TVC
The Corps
Beasts of the Mesozoic/Cyberzoic

>**Protip: Because of the slow nature of this thread it has been entering autosage prematurely due to the new implementation on the board. It is recommended to pin the thread in the catalog if you want to keep better track of it

Previous Thread: >>10900938
>>
>>10928218
The Altered Beast Werewolf is a VERY nice looking and articulated for any company, much less Jakks. I'm so shocked. But we still don't know the exact size if it'll be closer to 4" or about 5" like some of their Nintendo spin off lines (Zelda, Samus, etc)
>>
File: Capture.jpg (8 KB, 768x67)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>10928228
They specifically listed the line as 4" so I dunno if that differs from the Nintendo stuff. They also announced a Super Monkey Ball figure too
>>
File: P1290240.jpg (956 KB, 1920x1080)
956 KB
956 KB JPG
I picked this big ole guy up last week.
Haven't taken any pics except some test shots.
My GF insisted I buy it when she saw it at GameStop.
I'm fine with this.
>>
>>10928218
although i wish it was 6" i'm still glad we're getting classic sor figures.
>>
File: P1290024.jpg (852 KB, 1920x1080)
852 KB
852 KB JPG
>>
File: P1280404.jpg (939 KB, 1920x1080)
939 KB
939 KB JPG
So what exactly is the latest interation of the Future floor wax for fixing loose legs / hips?
This guy needs it as does (ironicly) Crazy Legs and my zombies.
>>
File: P1280418.jpg (729 KB, 1920x1080)
729 KB
729 KB JPG
>>
>>10928537
If it's hips on a G.I Joe with Metal t-bar hips, wrap the ball in a small amount of clear tape.
>>
One thing I still don't get, if this is a Sega line why has there not been any Sega logos on the packaging?
>>
File: 20231225_002050.jpg (610 KB, 4000x3000)
610 KB
610 KB JPG
>>10928361
The Avatar mechs are honestly pretty neat, plus it was damn easy to get them for next to nothing. The movies mad 2 billion dollars each, but could not sell a toyline
>>
File: Delta force.png (690 KB, 850x1274)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
Gundamit sent me an invoice for a bunch of my joytoy figures
>>
This is the kind of thread I can appreciate. DC General is 1/10 while 1:18 General, /biog/ and /lg/ are amazing, amazing 10/10's.
>>
Do the 52Toys Captain Commando figures count as 1:18?
Theyre supposed to be 3.75"

If so.. i hope they scale well with these sega figures. Would love to pair the Commandos with the altered beast werewolf.
>>
>>10929702
i really want to buy more (2 mattels, 2 mcfarlanes) just because they're pilotable mecha, but they're such a boring design.
glass cockpits aren't exciting, but man, McFarlane really nailed it, so they can basically do everything you see in the movie.

... and i guess i technically only own 2 since the Mattel ones split their hip sockets, so they're both broken.
Fucking cheapshit plastic and the worst engineering to go with it. They basically have 70s swivel leg action, so gluing them back together wouldn't really impede their poseability.
>>
>>10930558
That happened to mine, and I used a zip tie to fix it, worked like a charm. Fix has worked for years, too. Still moves perfectly.
>>
jakks is close to becoming my dream toy company if these things end up being reasonably priced. 1/18th figures with waves of different game IP, I could collect that until I die.
>>
>>10930807
Since they have the Nintendo license I wonder if they'll let them do 1/18th Samus, Link, etc
>>
>>10930810
1:18 samas
Ooh I'd cum in my pants if they made super Metroid and fusion samas!! Newer versions of samas are too lanky and thin, her portrayal in super felt like she was in POWER armor!
Ocarina of time link, Zelda, and ganon, plz.
>>
>>10930827
shame 90% of their output is mario variants.
>>
>>10930030
Nice, just realized I got my invoice too.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (91 KB, 792x834)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
speaking of mercs, Joytoy just announced some in their cheaper, more basic range.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (69 KB, 740x728)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
also some could-be mercs, better painted and slightly more expensive.
>>
File: FAV-A113 Bob.png (752 KB, 750x750)
752 KB
752 KB PNG
>>10931078
Between JoyToy and Acid Rain, we're in a bit of a renaissance for old bearded white guy figures, which is honestly kinda funny.
>>
>>10931078
>cheaper JoyToy
How cheap we talking? Actually good for army building?
>>
>>10931078
>>10931080
kinda meh designs and aren't really better than MGR's stuff.
What's their price?
>>
>>10929702
Horse
>>
>>10931755
>>10931769
Joytoy regularly sells army builder figures for less then $20 a pop. BBTS seems to have em at $19 each, so you might find em a bit cheaper on Chinese shops. Certainly worth it as these army builders always make great generics for cooler figures to pick on.

>>10931725
This is probably the best looking Bob they've put out to date. Getting some heavy TG Cid energy with his hood up. Shame the AR guys are so pricey per pop, it makes it so hard to army build all the cool squads they put out.
>>
>>10931937
>$19
too expensive given their history of brittle plastics.
even the warhammer thread has people complaining about the normal sized figures like the sisters and imperial guard breaking still.
>>
File: dc.jpg (395 KB, 1440x1920)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
I was drunk and ordered a Helldiver from Morphonauts. Kinda regret it lol.
>>10931769
You can easily find some for around 20$ CAD shipped on aliexpress. Costs as much as Star Wars TVC.
>>10931954
Are you the same mook that keeps bitching about Joytoy and posted my broken Cadian figure like its happening to everyone? You should chill,all toylines have defective figures from Hasbro, Neca, Hot Toys heck even premium statues.
>>
>>10932082
>don't use my broken Joytoy figure as proof that Joytoy figures still break after nearly a decade of people posting their Joytoy figures breaking
fine, here's one of the other fanboys talking about his nuns breaking and how common it is to find other people posting theirs breaking

You really can't downplay the quality of Joytoy's brittle plastics, because it's common to see it posted. Go look at the GI Joe thread or even this thread, and the only line that really matches it is Acid Rain.... 5 years later, because the plastic became brittle from aging poorly.

btw, we have the same keyboard. I'll make sure to post it more frequently for my future photos, just so the insane fanboys from the other thread think you're me.
>>
File: joy toy city police.jpg (280 KB, 1346x948)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>10932200
also, we have a similar textured surface for our figures to stand on too!... but this is made of metal. Yours is just a cheapo folding plastic table or something?

Also also, three of these Joytoy riot cops from the two sets that i bought broke.

So 3 out of 10 (or was it 8? I forget) isn't that bad of a defect rate... right?

Thankfully, Joytoy was considerate back then to actually include extra joint parts! They don't do that anymore, hence not trusting any of their normal sized figures anymore.
>>
>>10932082
holy shit I was looking for an articulated helldiver! This is awesome, just ordered one, thnak you so much!
>>
>>10932211
Yes, let's listen to the guy that bitches about joytoy nonstop, but still buys their products.
Mental illness, everyone.
>>
File: jumble of toys.png (2.33 MB, 977x1303)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
>>10932248
Yes, people should listen to someone who buys just about every toy brand there is and would know the ins and outs for all of them, thus shitting on the worst, like Joytoy.

Probably the only brand I haven't shat on that deserves it is Acid Rain, but that's because none of mine have crumbled apart (yet) and their fans have been honest about the quality of the old figures.
I've only bought one of their new figures from when they switched plastics, but I think I'll wait a couple of years to buy more to see how they hold up.
>>
>>10932260
He agrees with my statement, but sees no issue with it.
(Also, I wonder who he ripped that photo from?)
>>
>>10932200
sounds like he didn't give it a hot bath before trying to pull it part. I haven't had a JT breakage in a couple of years.
>>
>>10932082
>I was drunk and ordered a Helldiver from Morphonauts. Kinda regret it lol.
How come?
>>
>>10932200
I've been collecting Joytoy when they just started with the 1/25 Not Titanfall mechs and sure I had a few items with bad QC issues but contacted my vendor for replacements and moved on. You act like a negative Nancy, post peoples bad experience without any context and go " HA HA look at how shit it is! You took my Cadian pic without mentioning that it was partly my fault for putting pressure. You just like to stir shit up whenever enjoys something you don't like. Just let people enjoy whatever they want.
I worked at one of Canadas biggest online toy sellers when I was in college, you'd be surprised how many returns from the big toy brands we had to deal with because some neckbeard with fat figures mishandled the goods.
>>10932753
The figure is fine but when you factor in the shipping plus an unpainted 1/18 figure without a cape, you go " Fuck...79$ CAD for this? "
>>
File: joy toy grasshopper.jpg (408 KB, 800x800)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>10933037
>toys breaking is no deal!
>It's just totally funny! hahaha!
>it's totally my fault anyway!
>you're just a negative nancy to dwell on a toyline that has a long history of QC problems that is ongoing to today
go fuck yourself. No one likes their toys to break on them, even if they can get a replacement part (that is just as likely to break). Only reason i kept on buying Joytoy shit back then was because they came with extra parts, so i wouldn't have to wait 2-3 months for and because of shills who kept on saying they totally fixed the plastic issue.

I've been into the line since it was shilled here, btw. BAck when it was only a 1/25 line.
Guess what the attitude was back then?
>They're prone to breaking, but i hope their newly announced 1:18 line will fix that issue just by the fact their toys will be much thicker.
I'm glad I only bought their shit because of their vehicles back then.

And sadly, it seems not even being 1:18 fixed the brittle plastic issue. The much thicker Space Marines finally seemed to be thick enough that the cheap plastic couldn't be an issue, but even then, it seems some people have theirs break.
Doesnt seem to be prevalent though, unlike the normal sized nuns and imperial guard.
>>
>>10933306
man this hobby is not about buying toys and putting them on a shelf or whatever the fuck you think it is. If a toy breaks you fix it, or you kitbash it into something else. You can bitch on an imageboard about product quality but I think you know you're farting in the wind
>>
>>10933436
>>10933306
also retard, you're the one overpaying for 1:18 scale figures, so you really shouldn't bitch. Most of this acid rain shit can be made pretty easily with simple materials. They sell a literal wagon for 80 dollars. If you're paying that upmark and then bitching, maybe there's something wrong with your purchasing habits
>>
>>10933436
holy fuck, are you pushing brittle toys as being common and expected? Do you only buy complete shit?

>>10933439
i have no problem buying anything for any amount of money, but fuck you if your shit breaks.

I hate to break it to you, but there's very few toylines that are made of jolly rancher sugar like Joytoy figures are. If indie companies, like MGR and Gylos, can make durable toys, why can't a company making 100x more do better? And these indie companies aren't charging more to do it either.
>>
>>10933490
And yet, he STILL buys joytoy figures.
>>
File: 20240312_002234.jpg (411 KB, 4000x3000)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>10931954
I spent $30 on a BFS figure that broke right out of the packaging and had an anon respond saying the exact same thing happened to them >>10909765
If you are seriously this whiny about figures that aren't even $20 I don't know why you even bother buying toys.
>>
>>10933037
>an unpainted 1/18 figure without a cape, you go " Fuck...79$ CAD for this? "
Yea I see what you mean now. I was looking at their website after your post and I was thinking "what would be regrettable about a $16 figure"? Then I realized how their shit worked and that was the price for a 2.5" unassembled figure. I'd probably regret buying one too even though I really want some Helldivers to play with on my desk.
>>
>>10932082
>>10932240
>>10932753
>>10934271
I'd love me a team of Helldivers too, but that one looks pretty jank. I'm curious how popular this game is in China or something because Joytoy would probably knock this line out of the park. Though Hiya would probably be better due to them being able to make the bugs as well. Though who ever makes them, they'd need at least two things or else the whole line would be a massive failure.

1) Wired Capes

2) They're packed in reusable Hellpods.
>>
>>10934430
Is hiya even good? I got the predator from their initial launch, and haven't touched the line since the predator was kinda disappointing overall. It looks good, but articulation wasn't even 90° joints, and it felt kinda brittle, like a neca figure.
>>
>>10934430
JoyToy makes sense since they practically already make similar looking figures as it is.

>>10934492
I have a couple of their recent G.I. Joes and they are fine. I do treat them more like how I treat other imports and not like a Hasbro toy though.
>>
>>10933923
>it's okay for something that's $20 to break on you
what's wrong with you idiots?

Even if it fucking cost $2 (fucking kinderegg-quality territory) and that shit broke on me, that's still trash and i would not recommend it to others.

Neverfuckingmind we're talking about toys where 99% of toys don't randomly break. So a ton of companies are already producing sub-$10 that aren't trash.
There's no excuse as to why Joytoy stuff should break at a 20% rate.
>>
>>10934686
you sound deeply unhinged, dude. If a figure breaks email the company or the shop you bought it from get it replaced, it's literally that easy. Going on an autistic rant over a dirt cheap toy is deranged, especially when you're going around stealing other people's images to try and make your point.
>There's no excuse as to why Joytoy stuff should break at a 20% rate.
lol, where'd you pull that number from?
>>
>>10934738
>it's unhinged shit on a brand that breaks
fuck off, retard

There's a dozen or so other 1:18 lines that you don't have to treat like they're made of hard sugar. Not sure why you need to defend this brand so hard.
>>
>>10934492
Honestly, I wouldn't know because I don't actually own any Hiya figures. Only thing of theirs I bought was that monster Aliens APC, which I haven't even gotten out of the box.

But their newest Joe stuff looks great, like mini-Classified figures. I haven't bothered with em though since I have pretty much all the 1:18 Joes I need from the ME stuff.

>>10934673
I think Joytoy would probably be best too since they have no problems doing entire squads in one go, and a lone Helldiver just wouldn't cut it. With all the cool guns and armor....and capes....in that game, just getting a single release would be leaving money on the table. Pump out groups of em with different guns, helms and capes, for Democracy!
>>
>>10934756
It's unhinged shit to actively buy a line that you actively hate.
>>
File: 20230828_214651 (1).jpg (2.77 MB, 8160x6120)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB JPG
>>10934492
I don't have any of there 1/18 figures, but their Godzilla stuff has been mostly pretty good. Really not a fan of their Skull Crawler and its use of soft plastic for the cheeks which are already tearing for a lot of people, but other than that their figures have been solid.
>>
>>10934890
Who said i hate it?
I like toys, Joytoy makes some cool shit, but they have a long history of the plastics being brittle (and shit paints).

I'm just warning people, so that they don't fall for idiots like you who claim the Joytoy's figures aren't breaking anymore and that you should expect $20 figures to break on you.

Just following their toylines in these threads or youtube, and you'll constantly find people breaking shit. Usually it's not the bigger figures like the Space Marines and vehicles/mechs, but some people aren't having luck with those...
>>
File: galacticvalor.jpg (89 KB, 911x899)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Fox Forge Toys is running their Kickstarter for their Galactic Valor line currently. It's 1/12 but they say they are currently working on a 1/18 version. I really hope they can do that scale soon because I really like the designs and I'm hurting for some alien figures I can throw into with TVC and other sci-fi lines.
>>
>>10936087
The figures look kinda wonky, which i guess works for aliens. But I hope they do get them in 1:18 as I'd probably enjoy them more for the mix and matching with other lines as well.
>>
>>10935427
Your incessant whining, your paranoia that everyone is a Chinese shill paid by the CIA in burger king coupons, your vast collection of pics of broken figures, your insistence that nobody should buy any of their stuff, your hyperbole of QC issues, such as a hairs worth of plastic sticking out of a joint... The list goes on, subby.
Your not warning people, your on a pathetic one man online crusade.
I never said joytoy doesn't break, so nice strawman.
Mentally illness.
>>
>>10936221
>I never said joytoy doesn't break, so nice strawman.
Lrn gooder english, retard

I'm being general, hence plural form of "idiot" and "and", where idiots liek yourself saying that it's okay for toys to break, like it's common and expected.

Again, there's hundreds of toylines that /toy/ talks about and 99% of them don't brea like Joytoy figures do, which makes their joints feel like they're made of hard sugar candy.

This board doesn't need people like you, coming up with the shittiest of excuses, to defend poorly made toys.
Why even do this shit if you're not a shill?

There is no justification for trying to mislead people so desperately.
>>
>>10936221
literally, just ignore him. There's no reason to give him (you)s he's not going to change. He does this same song and dance in the Warhammer general,
>>
>>10936376
>he should change his mind that toys that cost $20 break
seriously, what's wrong with you?
Where do you even live where everything is so shit that you expect your shit to break?
>>
Shut the fuck up and post toys
>>
>>10936346
"I never said that joytoy doesn't break, so nice strawman."
>Hurr durr u no speak gud!
>Proceeds to make actual grammatical errors.
>Never actually refutes my points.
>Continues to rant about insane stuff.
>Pic has nothing to do with what he or I are saying.
>"There is no justification for trying to mislead people so desperately."
>>
>>10936455
>third worlder still trying his hardest to defend Joytoy because someone doesn't recommend their toys made of brittle plastic that continue breaking
you can't stop, because every post gets you $$$, right?

You should thank me for feeding you.
>>
File: 20240402_054228.jpg (577 KB, 1080x1828)
577 KB
577 KB JPG
I literally can't find Walmart exclusives for Transformers and Masters of the Universe in my small ass Canadian town but I cant find them online either. I wanted a Streets of Rage figure for song this is bullshit. Does anyone have any suggestion on an oine store that will have these? (American or wherever doesn't matter.) I never collected anything from Jakks before so maybe it's not as bad?
>>
>>10936467
"Who said i hate it?"
>Thinks actual shills are on 4chan
>>
I can't complain about an altered beast fig but I hope this isn't a one off where we never end up getting a blaze figure.
>>
>>10936467
you have to go out of your way to insult people in another country when that has actually nothing to do with what you're bitching about? Because you're a scribb-nibblet and i did bone ur mom last nite
>>
>>10936476
Walmarts in many regions of the US also don't stock shit. Welcome to the club. Buy secondhand like the rest of the world who can't find stuff in stores. Walmart exclusive means walmart exclusive, so no, other websites will not carry these.
>>
File: P1280631.jpg (789 KB, 1920x1080)
789 KB
789 KB JPG
>>
File: P1280622.jpg (848 KB, 1920x1080)
848 KB
848 KB JPG
>>
File: P1280467.jpg (971 KB, 1920x1080)
971 KB
971 KB JPG
>>
File: P1280512.jpg (937 KB, 1920x1080)
937 KB
937 KB JPG
>>
>>10938633
What deer is that?
>>
>>10938661
I think I got from Ali but it might be schleich
>>
File: P1280503.jpg (967 KB, 1920x1080)
967 KB
967 KB JPG
>>
File: P1280707.jpg (927 KB, 1920x1080)
927 KB
927 KB JPG
>>
File: P1280711.jpg (1.03 MB, 1920x1080)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>10938753
>>
File: P1280716.jpg (973 KB, 1920x1080)
973 KB
973 KB JPG
>>10938755
>>
>>10938753
Where'd you get that phat loot from??
>>
>>10938820
Ali.
The chest is a sewing kit and they sell the bars in groups.look around to find the best price and shipping.
>>
File: P1280759.jpg (571 KB, 1920x1080)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>>10938905
>>
File: 20240405_024235.jpg (738 KB, 4000x3000)
738 KB
738 KB JPG
Picked up the guy with the rocket launcher on ebay. His proportions seem off compared to the newer ARW figures I've purchased
>>
>>10940217
He looks like shit. I'm genuinely puzzled why Acid Rain is so popular and so expensive.
>>
>>10940974
>so popular
tacticool asthetic that doesn't look like antiquated 5pow GI Joes
>so expensive
used to be because it was made by hand by literally one guy in Taiwan. That's not the case anymore which makes the fact that they are still expensive annoying, but is mostly made up for by the increase in quality of articulation and sculpt.
>>
File: 20240406_202326.jpg (1.02 MB, 1937x2383)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
We won't go quietly, the Legion can count on that.
>>
>>10942059
What figure is the trooper?
>>
>>10939396
I dig it!
>>
>>10942059
This guy comes with a lot of stuff that you can do some Fallout customs. I am planning to use the coat as NCR Ranger, the helmet for a regular solider and the rest for a raider
>>
File: fall.jpg (92 KB, 850x1274)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>10942505
>>
>>10942507
>black joints
So THIS is the power of Joytoy
>>
>>10942505
Brilliant idea dude, he even comes with a wolf head for Vuples the Legion femboy furry!
>>
>>10942418
It's honestly one of the weakest looking monster dudes. - but I got it as I could not find my ice spider.
I really like the big rock dude.
>>
File: P1290309.jpg (972 KB, 1920x1080)
972 KB
972 KB JPG
>>
Finally caught that Aquaman 4-pack on clearance at Target for $9! I was only wanting in it for these two as some interesting backgrounders for TVC, so it was a pretty good deal. The shark guy only has articulation in his arms and legs and his hips are kinda shitty. They look like they'd be ball joints like the others but they're basically just swivels and can only go forward like 15 degrees. I wish his tail had a bendy wire but overall he looks pretty cool. I like the diver's overall look too, even if the head in the helmet seems a tad small but I like the effect of the orange visor. Both have some decent paint apps too for the little that they have.
>>
I wish Microman came back. Anyone collect these guys?
>>
>>10943294
I got one in the 70's. Still have him although one of his hands is fucked at the wrist.
>>
>>10943227
Wait, the hips are HOW bad? Pic of their range, plz?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (41 KB, 476x643)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
New PGV girls up on Ali:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005191270774.html?spm=a2g0o.order_detail.order_detail_item.9.888bf19cMgj4LL
>>
>>10943338
Hopefully this suffices. As you can see they don't move forward very far and a lot of what looks like is the hip lifting the leg is actually the knee joint just hyperextending forward. The left hip on mine can't even move without immediately returning back to position so it's pretty much useless. I was thinking maybe mine was just shitty but I watched a review and he pointed out the same thing about the range, that it basically has like a single click forward in the ratchet and that's it. Except both of his could move forward although he couldn't use the thigh swivels and I can on mine. QC doesn't seem to be very strong but that's alright, I wasn't expecting 10/10 toys from this stuff, I just picked them up for aesthetics.
>>
>>10943960
Damn, that's terrible! Welp, this is why I got into customizing, but thanks for the clarification, I'll definitely be waiting for a deep discount.
>>
>>10944330
Yea definitely do. I absolutely would have been pissed if I paid the retail price for it but for $9 it's kinda whatever, even if I just wanted two of the figures in the set. I gave the Aquaman and Black Manta to my wife's coworker to give to her son so at least they will be enjoyed.
>>
>>10943927
.....grabbed two last night. Still awful prices for these girls, but far better then aftermarket or domestic sites prices.
>>
>>10932082
>>10932240
Put in a order for hell diver too but been a week with no update to the tracking and no response to my emails.
>>
>>10945248
Do they just make that one type or do they have different armor/gun options. Cause if I could get me a Light Gunner Diver with an Autocannon and a Sickle, I'd totally be down for that.

Though nowadays I usually run the Dominator/Quasar for those sweet sweet Dropship takedowns.
>>
Any pic of that Axel next to a 1/12 fig? I wanna see if it would work
>>
Dinosaurs?
>>
File: gi joe trooper.jpg (25 KB, 320x290)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>10943184
Requesting the name of that 1/18. Thanks in advance.
>>
Is there any options for curvy/thicker 1:18 woman?
>>
>>10946554
>.
it's a Shipwreck head on a V41 Duke body.
https://www.yojoe.com/action/10/duke41.shtml
- with gasmask,
>>
File: P1290287.jpg (949 KB, 1080x1920)
949 KB
949 KB JPG
>>10946786
>>
This round of army builders is really cool.
>>
>>10945136
I find the price reasonable, you get a lot of accessories, lots of value there.
>>
>>10946559
Just say 'fat'.
>>
>>10948750
Curvy and thicker is not the same as fat. Curvy could mean really wide hips, for one, and thicker is self explanatory; thicker than what is commonly seen. Muscle bound could qualify as thick, and be the opposite of fat. Curvy usually refers to an hourglass shape, whereas fat is usually a circle.

Sonico is a good example of curvy, with a little thickness, but is far from fat.
>>
File: 1707522823402830.jpg (1.07 MB, 2043x1725)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>10946559
>>
>>10948805
When are these supposed to come out?
>>
>>10948805
>>10948855
i'll be monitoring as well, these blow boss fight out of the water. This is really cool for the scale, could really bring some life into this scene if we could get some blanks of this quality. Butterfly shoulders, proper ball articulation and cute faces. really cool stuff
>>
>>10928541
cool pic
>>
>>10948805
>>10948855
>>10949110
Assuming the females stay the same size it will make the current male figures look like midges. It would make more sense to downsize the new wave of females and keep the males at 4". The current females would then be 6 foot Amazons.
>>
>>10953604
NEW THREAD

>>10953604
NEW THREAD

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.