[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It's kinda fucked up how i look like this like, what the hell were any of the people involved my creation even thinking right?
>>
You'd be fine with a different haircut. That's totally controllable too.
>>
>>33110654
Non-passing hon, ropemax.
>>
File: 1698947656477.jpg (1.54 MB, 1080x2280)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>33110654
honmaxxed retard damn i want to go back to femboymaxxing again i hate being masc
>>
File: Glyptodon_old_drawing.jpg (17 KB, 236x149)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>33110654
I genuinely can't tell what you are. It's crazy how little you see ACTUALLY androgynous people till you see one. All that aside strong 7/10, would kiss on the lips and hold hands with.
>>
>>33110654
The people involved in your creation didnt choose your haircut, your makeup, or your sour facial expression. Everything else about you looks like pretty good genetics. You're just not fucking trying.
>>
i don't think you look bad at all. androgyny is peak beauty, it's really nice to be with someone who can completely alter their aura just by changing their hair, makeup, clothes, etc. there's plenty of things you can do if you want to present as more masc or more femme.
the only unattractive thing about you is just how sad and awkward you look in all your pics lmao. for what it's worth you gave me a 9/10 or something in a rate thread a long time ago and i find you perfectly attractive as well sooooo idk just bee urself and figure out what it is that you want and you'll probably get it some day.
>>
Its over for you hon. Its only going to get worse as you get older hon.
>>
>>33110654
You look like a faggot troon desu
>>
hit the gym and don't take meds
>>
>>33111876
This
>>
its over for this ugly tranny. keep posting in /passgen/ hoping to hear someone say you pass.
>>
>>33110654
Do you have autogynaphilia?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.