[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1850348589574.jpg (49 KB, 640x478)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Agegap Thread. Post ASL orientation, what you're looking for, and some kind of contact. Protonmail is highly recommended!

No dick pics please.
>>
34/M/US

Dad bod. Looking for F, 18-21 preferred to chat. No expectations, let's just see where it goes.

For interests I'm generally into things like video games, some anime, movies, sci fi, guitar playing, singing, cooking, and working out. If you think we have anything in common, hit me up!

Kik: garf.b0t

Snap: garte-89

Discord: garf.b0t
>>
>>33109734
i like anarexic girls from australia who are eighteen and virgins
friday_dj
>>
>A/S/L
31/m/905 Canada
>What you are looking for?
Women, or cucks who want an older guy talking to their girl
>What you are not looking for?
Men
>Deal breakers
Don't be a guy and don't be obese. Average is fine, I'm average too.
>A little about yourself
Chill guy looking for online fwb, if we're an hour or two away then maybe some meetups down the road. If you're a cuck, I'm into helping out young couples or first timers so hit me up if you want a guy walking you both through it, shit like that. As for non lewds, I'm into games, documentaries and traveling.
>Contact
discord is vulcanore
>>
25 M in Youngstown Ohio. Looking for an older woman, open to a variety of dynamics. I'm a white nerdy guy, glasses and a short beard. If course I'm willing to send pics. Would prefer someone local but open to distance.

Discord: rehmisme
>>
>>33109734
31/m/usa
Located in the Midwest. Looking for a girl that is looking for a serious relationship. I have the resources to visit you IRL and would wish to do so after spending a few months getting to know you online. Fatties and blackies need not apply, personal preference, sorry!
supreme_gent on discord
>>
>asl
31/m/MA
>about me
A hard working straight guy with heavy 90s vibes, few friends, and a handful of talent.
>looking for
Someone with enthusiasm for active conversation, impulsivity, and creativity.
>not looking for
Disinterested/closed off people, gooning, or gaming..
>discord
grinrot
>>
>ASL
36/M/US/Bi
>Interests
/vr/: PS1, SNES, NES, NDS, SMD, GBA
/g/: DOS, ZXS, Amiga, C64, MSX, PC-98
/mu/: EDM, Hip Hop, Punk, Jazz, Industrial, Nu Metal
/fa/: Nautical, Goth, Visual Kei, Rivethead, Y2K, Shibuya-kei
/int/: French, Dutch, Catalan, Norwegian, Galician, Scots Gaelic
/a/co/: Iyashikei, Mecha, Mahou Shoujo, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Furry
>Looking For
26 to 46 years old. Mature. Caring, loving, and affectionate. Nerdy, geeky, or dorky (cis, trans, or nb) whom I can share and relate mutual interests with. Neuro typical or neuro divergent, who can accept that I am legally autistic, have bipolar disorder, ADHD, and OCD. I don't expect you to like each thing that I do, or to have passion about each thing I follow,
just like I don't expect you to give up your interests and passions when you start seeing each other. But being able to relate and talk to each other about what we care about is an important thing. I come from an abusive child hood and had a rough upbringing as an immigrant
I am okay with being able to share and work through our issues together, but I don't want to have love built around trauma bonds / dumps
>Not Looking For
Calls. Kids, ever. Poor hygiene. Gross, weird, or BDSM kinks. Polygamy. Neck beard, facial hair, or hairy men. Drugs, guns, edgy, or horny. I have been working over the years to leave the US and move near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway. Please nobody outside those regions
My other relations did not work out, because my last partners did not want to move away from their country, and leave their friends and family behind. I respect that, but I am very serious about moving abroad, this is non negotiable
I can accept your height, weight, beliefs, race, and gender, but I am not staying or going anywhere else. If you just don't see yourself in the future living near Spain, Belgium, Scotland, or Norway, I am not right for you. I can learn Italian, German, Irish, Welsh, Finnish, or Icelandic if needed where you live
>Discord
scotaboo
>>
>>33109734
40/m/GA
Tall and lean with dirty blonde hair. Very Dom and very kinky.
Want a F slave who is local or as close to my state as i can get. 18-30yrs old.

Into anime, gaming, tabletop games, outdoors, scifi/fantasy movies and books, goth music/trance/rock.

Looking to talk with intent to meet and take it from there, but no rush.

KIK: inhumanlibido
>>
>ASL
27/F/WA

>About You/Hobbies
Aged emo PAWG/BBW/thicc girl or w/e. Have piercings and tattoos, In an open relationship with 1 guy. Kinda normie in some ways. Drawing, music, movies, games, shows, nature. Kind of degenerate in others. Pothead at best, morbid interests. I’ve got some demons, as we all do. I’m currently hyper focused on improving my art skills when I’m not working, and I would love to meet someone into similar things as I am to pass the time. I’m very much into nu-metal, deathcore, emo, pop punk, punk, and other similar kinds of genres, but I’ll listen to most anything. Used to watch anime a lot, maybe you can recommend me something! I’m looking for new hobbies desu so please introduce me to cool new things~.

>Looking For
Ideally I’d like to create some kind of meaningful connection with someone. I’m looking for someone who is as responsive and clingy as I am, with actual intent of sticking around. Physically? I’m pretty sold if you’re a greasy, long haired train wreck.

>Not Looking for
Exclusively NSFW, anyone underage.

>Contact Info
Discord: amigadiabla
>>
>ASL
34/M/NYC
>about yourself
6'1'', mixed latino/black male, interested in drawing, sports, anime, gaming, and working out.
>looking for
Women
>not looking for
Men
>contact
Discord: dirt8199
>>
M20 absolutely loooove older women and milfs especially dominant ones im ooen for anything

Kik miscacc2
>>
File: IMG_4832.jpg (92 KB, 889x676)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>ASL
26/M/US - philly area

>About You/Hobbies
I make Virtual Reality content, and everything that it entails including coding, modeling, texture painting, etc. I also like to do video edits and I normally do this kind of shit for money and for fun. Pic related is something recent I made. Other than that I like drawing, music, 40k, vidya and some anime. I sometimes like being an edge lord or just making stuff just to get a rise out of people. I can be a little too honest at times. Other than that I'm relatively laid back most of the time.

>Looking For
Female Anything really, I dunno, just take decent care of your appearance.

>Not Looking for
Anyone underage/able to get me in trouble, and transgenders

>Contact Info
Discord: belicure
>>
>ASL
33/m/us

>sexual interests
oral,anal,age gap, cnc, femdom, cumplay

>normal interests
football, punk music, videogames, youtube drama

>looking for
FWB with cis female 18+ to chat, sext with, have overall fun

>not looking for
dudes, scammers, sellers, trans

>Discord Tag

chrisredfield8308
>>
>asl and intro
26/M/Sweden,
Introverted gamer also into music and dumb trivia. Perpetually horny, long list of kinks. Not very introverted in DMs lol so I prefer to not say too much here :)
>looking for
Bio F in the 18-23 or 30-45 range to be my sub. All body types are welcome!
>not looking for
Men
>contact
Discord: atwahr
>>
F 22 USA

Love everything degenerate and taboo, tell me your darkest and I mean darkest most taboo secrets and fantasies, no judgement whatsoever from me just curiosity who knows might even be into myself

Or
You can ask me anything and I’ll tell you the truth no matter what you ask me ;)

Contact ;)
Kik lildollee
>>
Looking for inexperienced F that wants to explore. Ideally you love to chat, I can provide advice, attention, etc. Not pushy

Asimpleequivalence
>>
>>33109734
no
>>
>>33109734
>ASL
m/20/u.s
>describe yourself

shy, quiet, skinny, sad, clingy, emotionally stunted

>hobbies/interests

anime, music (post-hardcore, witch house, cloud rap, lolicore, and a lot more), and vidya. taking walks regularly is a hobby, right?

>looking for
chill older (25-35) weeb girl. who can get along with me. if we live close enough, possibly a relationship. being chubby is also a plus. ^^
>not looking for
men, gooners, annoying people, MEANIES
>tag
lolifloofer on discord
>>
>>33110188
Added.
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
DOS, C64, ZXS, PC-98, MSX, NES, SG-1000, AST, Amiga, SMS, PCE, SMD, SNES
>Looking For
Bit Music, Chiptune, Sequencer & Tracker, FM Synthesis, Midi, Doskpop
>Not Looking For
NSFW
>contact
juriamo
>>
>>33109797
Not Australian. Do you coach?
>>
M19 eu straight
Fit body, hung, average height.

Looking for older woman. Basically anything older than me is good. Maybe long term?

Kik: keffjeffk
>>
File: thumb.jpg (6 KB, 192x174)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>33109734
>thread for zoomers
zoomer thread
>thread for oldfags
age gap thread

the fucking state...
>>
23/afab nb/philadelphia
looking for older men/women/nb to chat with, maybe more, bonus if nearby
flowerbaby13@protonmail.com , “uniz.” on discord
>>
34/M/US, NYC

34 Year Old male, Dad bod/somewhat chubby male who enjoys video games, nerding out of history and tech, fixing things, and who is addicted to caffine. In all forms of music with the exception of modern rap. 420 friendly.

Seeking a woman of legal age into similar stuff as I am for a long term relationship.

Not looking for anyone underage, scammers, people trying to sell stuff to me, and people who are just looking for money.

Discord: PCGamingNerd
>>
>asl
42/M
>what you are looking for
Daddy Dom searching for his little princess.
I'm emotionally mature, caring, possessive, and strict when I need to be.
I'd like to be the father figure in your life
and provide the attention, care, and validation you've always longed for.
>not looking for
Guys, sellers, larpers
>contact
Discord: pizza2732
>>
>>33109734
40m/Canada
Gay
Very patient, laid back and compassionate personality.
>Looking for
A younger guy (18+ only) to chat with and get to know.
Ultimately seeking a long term relationship.
>Not looking
To rush.
>Contact
Disc: quixoticat
kik: quixoticat
>>
File: GKaI_jZXMAAlKW2.png (889 KB, 598x870)
889 KB
889 KB PNG
32/M/USA

Looking for a clingy girl who loves the attention and validation that an older man provides.

I enjoy the dad/big brother dynamic. You can tell me about your day, or anything that's bothering you and I'll be happy to be supportive and give advice if that's what you need.

I'm not opposed to anything sexual but I would like to become genuine friends before anything like that happens. The emotional connection is what I'm mostly looking for.

If you add me please let me know you added me from this thread plus a little about yourself, it can be anything at all.

discord: swift1025
>>
M/UK

40 Year Old male, Dad bod chubby male
Dominant and kinky. I like travelling, movies, anime, gaming, manga, motorcycles. nerding out of history and tech, who is addicted to caffine. And coffee shops. heavy metal rock jazz blues and 80s music music.

Seeking a woman/girl of legal age into similar stuff.

scammers, people trying to sell stuff to me, and people who are just looking for money. you can only produce one word answers.

Discord: bloatedcauldron
Tell @DevilishDrew
>>
>>33110766
pretty sure there's a designated 30+ thread that floats around sometimes. this is something different entirely
>>
I am tall and a bit chubby. I’m looking for a young Legal girl to be long-term friends with. I’m looking for someone who likes to talk about anything and everything. I like cats. I like horror movies. I am into spirituality – I have four tarot decks and an Ouija board. I’m in to health nutrition and I’m working at becoming healthier. I like learning new things. I live in Canada near Toronto so if you’re around that area, I’d love to meet up if we connect. I’m looking for someone also that is looking at pics/vids Of my dick. I haven’t dated in a long time so I’m lonely in that way. I’m not expecting to see you nude. I want more than someone just to look at my dick. I do want a true friend and maybe more if we connect. I’m looking for someone that’s real and honest.
Snapchat is : jeanmcshady
Session is:

05188e76
cf6cbf7e3
6e40b765
a7f5a3f15
199d2394
460ef9d1b
24301ec0d
3d8165
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Lena Platonos, Linea Aspera, Art Fact, Anne Clark, Wolfsheim, Clan of Xymox, The Birthday Massacre, Yapoos, Psyche, And One, Camouflage
>Looking For
EBM, Electro-Industrial, Industrial Techno, Synth Punk, Dark Electro, Industrial Hip Hop, Power Noise, Glitch Hop, Futurepop, Aggrotech, New Beat
>Not Looking For
e-sex
>Discord
ebmidm
>>
29 m real daddy

BWC. Uncut. Thick. Strong. Attractive. Masculine.

Into girls that have a kink for strong, manly smells. Also into cnc, total domination, oral worship, cheating, extremely dirty chats, taboo, AP, beast, getting my ass eaten, submissive girls that like being told what to do, etc. also bi if that’s your kink but into girls mostly.

You know who you are, message me with something that applies to this post.

Kik: oliverzz881 (2 z’s)
Snap/Discord: oliverz881
>>
File: IMG_20240510_231452_808.jpg (95 KB, 960x1280)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>about me
I'm a young male from germany, looking for anyone into big age gaps. I was always fascinated by pedophilia and I'm looking to discuss it. I like detailed messaging and deep conversations. My intrests include: drawing, Heinrich Himmler, making jewlery, lego and writing.
I prefer Europeans over 30. But feel free to say hi no matter who you are.
> contact
Discord: the_onkelmachmut
Telegram: @OnkelMachmut
>pic is me
>>
>looking for
brother-sister incest roleplay vc or text
>about me
19 f us
>contact
reply to this with ur age and discord
>>
>>33116447
No discord but kik is creepyloner 37m
>>
Looking for a female between the ages of 18-20 who wants a 37 year old daddy/master. Nothing too weird. Just want an outdoorsy tomboy somewhere in the Appalachian region who's wants to be my girl. I'm an ultra runner/fisherman/survivalist/hobo not ugly hmu

Kik is Creepyloner

My humor is morbid. Don't take it too seriously.

I'm serious about meeting. I'm recently divorced and needing a cool girlfriend.
>>
>>33110719
Kik is creepyloner and I'll coach you I'm run constantly I can motivate you
>>
>ASL/Describe Yourself/Hobbies and interests
33m, from Texas. ADHD as fuck, hypersexual obsessive clingy yandere with crippling co-dependency with whomever I get into a relationship with. I will drown you in affection attention and love if you reciprocate in kind.
I'm tall, slender, pale and nerdy and an absolute degenerate (but a romantic one at heart.) I love talking about my hyperfixations and would love to hear yours too :)

some of my hobbies/interests include: Anthropology/Archaeology, nature,sci-fi/horror films, animation, psychedelics, medieval weapons, martial arts, tabletop games like Magic the Gathering or D&D

>looking for
(preferably)Autistic or BPD women who will give me that pure, devoted, obsessive all consuming clingy love that only they can provide and drown me in attention and affection.

>not looking for
anything purely platonic or purely sexual. I want an actual genuine connection.

>tag
yggdrasil9726
>>
>>33117330
meant to specify, that's discord.
>>
>>33116447
godlynecromancer I'm 20
>>
>>33116447
33m

yggdrasil9726
>>
>>33117339
>age gap thread
>looks inside
>1 year difference
>>
>>33117420
to be fair, seething roasties will come shit on you for anything more around here these days lel
>>
>>33116447
25 M
diobull_17906
>>
File: 1714703239579040.jpg (57 KB, 736x556)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>33109734
18 F
Hiiii, i'm very aesthetic and provocation orient, right wing art ho, red scare girl, you get the gist, i just want an old guy to talk to me and impart wisdom.
Discord: girlvidal
>>
>>33117505
I want to call you a dumb right wing cunt and then tell you to show me your asshole when you prove me wrong.
>>
34/m/California

kik: Ascendancy2956
Discord: ascendancy29

Just looking for someone to talk to, preferably female/mtf.
>>
M 20 Australia

8inches uncut

Kik jonjon790
Snap tom.jones720

Up for almost anything.
>>
>ASL
31, M

Looking for F to talk during the day, i have a lot of free time, would enjoy some company to talk about anything. Lewd is a +, if you like too.

>Contact:
Discord: magnumdml
Snap: magnumdml
>>
48 Straight Male Near Toronto Canada

Looking for a girl between 18 - 24
Looking for longterm friendship…maybe more if you live nearby and we connect?

I’m divorced, no gf, no kids, and have 2 cats
I’m 6’4” with short hair and blueish green eyes and a little chubby
Into health and nutrition - working out to be healthier
Into biking, music, horror movies, spirituality (I have 4 tarot decks and a ouija board)
I like learning new things. I love to have conversations about anything from normal right up to naughty chat.

I’m looking for someone that is OK seeing dick pics/vids of me - it’s been a long time since I dated, and I’m lonely that way. I don’t expect nudes from you. I want more than someone to show my dick to - I want a best friend that I can trust and talk to about anything and everything.

I do require a face pic please so I know who I am talking to :)
Please be a nice and honest girl.

I prefer session:
05150e2c
3ae2f905
5769e2b0
f9c2608d
102fdaf53
64732f0c
50e61019f
ac3b2a05

Or Snapchat:
stevemckitten

To start to build trust. I’ve been ghosted a lot lately. I’ve had girls say they’ll be my friend long-term and ghost me mid chat.

Hope to meet you soon :)
>>
21 M, femboy
Looking for an older woman, preferably,
dudes are fine too. Idc how older, just be atleast 5 years or more than me. Looking for someone to have fun
and chat about whatever. Looking for someone to keep me company
and treat me right

Disc: azula.uwu
>>
young gay bottom looking for a daddy snap @marc.spi
>>
> ASL
34/m
>interests
code, books, vidya, science, history, fit, 40k, the moon is hollow.
> about yourself
chill skinny fit guy who spends too much time at a desk wishing he were outside. work too much so I just like to relax on disc at night and chat/have fun.
> looking for
preferably F but really anyone that has busy days too and just wants to chill at night, could use some new music suggestions, maybe game, maybe more
> not looking for
scammers, larpers
> disc
tendot_42
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Radiohead, Bjork, Portishead, Aphex Twin, Massive Attack, Depeche Mode, Boards of Canada, Gorillaz, Susumu Hirasawa, Flying Lotus, Autechre
>Looking For
Downtempo, Breakbeat, Trip Hop, Big Beat, Electro, Ambient Techno, IDM, Drum and Bass, Ambient Dub, Illbient, Alternative Dance
>Not Looking For
Anything lewd
>contact
mtv.amp
>>
21 m tn
looking for an older woman
from 25 to 36
hmu on disc : hannibaalbarca2.0
>>
Huge slut loves older guys
itsmandybear on snap
>>
29 m real daddy

Into girls that have a kink for strong, manly smells. Also into cnc, total domination, oral worship, cheating, extremely dirty chats, taboo, AP, beast, getting my ass eaten, submissive girls that like being told what to do, etc. also bi if that’s your kink but into girls mostly.

You know who you are, message me with something that applies to this post

>>
29m from the us. Chill guy looking for a chill night I like to talk, I have lots of hobbies

Hey! So, I’m a 29 m from Tennessee. I’m tall, have long curly hair and a red beard. I have lots of hobbies and interests but most of them revolve around plants and nature. I have a microscope I’ve been using to learn soil microbiology, which lead me to leaning about mushrooms/fungi. I have a garden and I love to cook and eat.

Let’s chat about life and random ideas or what kind of food you like or formative events, stuff we want in the future? Im super open to a huge range of experiences and I look forward to hearing from you.

BaconLettuce24 on kik
Plantsrcool on tele
>>
very rich tatted hung daddy lf agegap with his little girl
fly to you or you come to me
@candles7777
>>
40-M-Pa
Females only please
Into art, drawing, anime, video games, horror and comedy, diy crafts and repairs, trivia and escape rooms.
SC- Phantomth13f
>>
File: IMG_4288.jpg (768 KB, 1152x720)
768 KB
768 KB JPG
32/M/EST

6’1”, thick hairy dadbod, medium-deep voice, lift & hike a bit. Looking for friendly sexual relationship with a cute girl who feels nurtured and protected by my size and/or age. Friendly AND sexual, so hopefully we can both get up to some very hot adventures discovering ways to pleasure each other and also just hang out and have a good time talking about movies, games, animu, life, or grownup topics like arts, politics, philosophy, etc. Intelligence and compassion are huge turn-ons. I can be a little childish myself and like to tease, play games and share things that bring us joy. Sexually I’m actually a dom-leaning gentle switch, love to give pleasure any which way I can and love causing visible excitement and neediness with my teasing. Specific kinks are affection/praise, body contrast, hairy girls, anal, lots of oral and female bisexuality - fascinated by girls who like girls sexually, some of my deepest sexual experiences have come from sharing that attraction with a girl I’m attracted to who’s also attracted to me. Open to messaging, VC, eventually video or even meetup if we have real chemistry.

Kik, Snapchat = mysterman1052

Discord = mysterman1052_2_10376
>>
33 M US

kik goon_ingg

I guess looking for a girl that would be into a DDLG relationship. Don't have high expectations but lets see.

Pretty well rounded guy. Enjoy some typical things like movies/tv, big fan of music/concerts, love games of all kinds, love to read, regular gym goer (waylayed by shoulder injury currently). Love expanding my horizons and trying new things.

Regular, boring, well paid 9-5 office job. Saving for a house by 35.

Anyway, hit me up if you want to say hi, I'm open to chatting with most.
>>
>asl
22, biological male / soft boi / sissy ,russia
>about me
If it matters...video games, photoshop, davinci resolve, streaming, videos, blogging, sewing, programming, appliance repair, anime, cooking.
Deprived child. Never, ever took care of me. I'm trying to be a man because the situation demands it of me all the time. But I can't. I'm too soft for that. Always wanted to be someone's soft sweet boy...or girl.....
>looking for
Who will literally take care of me. In return, I will serve you.
I've always wanted that...but no one wants to care.....
>contacts
tg - urbanmowgli
discord - setyanin
>>
>>33116447
No discord but SC: hold_mykombucha
IG: holdmykombucha96
28 Male RI
>>
>>33109734
There obviously isn't enough interest in being a slave, does anyone object to all slave master fetishes instead of getting their own slow moving thread, just get added to threads of similar content ?

> Loving BDSM Relationship
>>33119280
> Fucked up Fetish
>>33091751
> Adopt-A-Neet
>>33014442
> Age gap
>>33109734
>>
File: deltarune.jpg (156 KB, 850x638)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
26 f near Anaheim California
BBW and short
looking for a serious relationship, moving in with someone and meeting in person.

discord tag is chickenclaw3
I'm a weeb and prefer to vc, and I'm a PC gamer. I also love j-pop.

just got out of a awkward e-relationship break up. we had plans to meet in person and he was working towards it but changed his mind. don't ask me about the "lore"

ldrs would be fine if I can get attached to you but I hardly get attached to the right people so don't count on it. so I'm looking for someone who lives near me.

I'm autistic and can be very shy/quiet towards people
>>
34/M/US

Dad bod. Looking for F, 18-21 preferred to chat. No expectations, let's just see where it goes.

For interests I'm generally into things like video games, some anime, movies, sci fi, guitar playing, singing, cooking, and working out. If you think we have anything in common, hit me up!

Kik: B.Pizza1
>>
29 m real daddy

Into girls that have a kink for strong, manly smells. Also into cnc, total domination, oral worship, cheating, extremely dirty chats, taboo, AP, beast, pee, getting my ass eaten, submissive girls that like being told what to do, sounding, corrupting lesbians to love cock, etc. also bi from getting molested by a cousin when younger but into girls mostly.

>>
>>33124963
Bump. Don't be shy!
>>
>>33124649
>chickenclaw3
don't message anyone named chicken on this website

they're nutjob loser brokefag collectors
>>
18m here looking for someone that wants to rp/pretend to be like my dads friend, my teacher, My dad, or another older guy and find me stroking to some high school (18) classmates . Maybe you want to join in or talk dirty as we stroke.

Kik: Raven19852
>>
34F. Married teacher here. Looking to chat with fit/muscular bulls. Always been interested in studs who know how to take control. Especially looking for bulls who record and have sex tapes. Please send your age and a photo when you reach out!.. Kik miatallard / telegram ksu3022
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/US
>Interests
Nine Inch Nails, Rage Against the Machine, Godflesh, Primus, Rammstein, Killing Joke, Foetus, The Shizit, Ministry, Ikd-sj, Pantera
>Looking For
Industrial Metal, Nu Metal, Groove Metal, Beatdown Hardcore, Ragga, Rap Metal, Digital Hardcore, Turntablism, Funk Metal, Neue Deutsche Harte, Cyber Metal
>Not Looking For
Nudes
>Discord
six.ugly
>>
20 f Just wanna have fun and cum. Love breeding and hentai... Especially you know what kind of hentai... lol

@kayleeluvsu
>>
just want to jerk my hard cock while were talking about how fucking hot it is that young fertile teen sluts get used , raped , filled with cum and impregnated by grandpas/old teachers/ some other old guys that are around them.

Bonus: small blonde sluts with big tits
Obviously: huge breeding kink

Kik: CumDeepInside123
>>
Just looking for teen girls into chubby older men
Kik: tittottit
>>
33m, looking for 18-20 yo girl who wants to chat with a married man. Snap or kik jcbtith12
>>
M 20 Australia

8inches uncut

Kik jonjon790
Snap tom.jones720

Up for almost anything
>>
File: IMG_1374.jpg (939 KB, 3264x1992)
939 KB
939 KB JPG
Sharing and talking about this dumb Asian whore and dumb Muslim whore I know with based older anons. Send age and race.

Anoyrees
>>
File: IMG_4484.jpg (87 KB, 614x800)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>Dom
>35/M
>distance is fine as long as meeting in person is the ultimate goal
>5'6" white skin, brown hair, brown eyes, above average physical shape
>life situation - grew up lower middle class now I'm a multimillionare
>hobbies/interests - travel, photography, outdoor activities in general, healthy eating and living, deep conversations, concerts, parties, books, movies, tv, sometimes retro games
>religious beliefs
Most organized religions are toxic so I tend avoid them and see them as separate from real human spirituality. I respect people who value their religion as a cultural tradition so long as they aren't xenophobic. Buddhism is alright.
>political beliefs
No politician actually cares about you or this country
>dating experience
Lots of dating and experience and long term relationships, never married
>kinks
forced clotheswearing, dressup, diapers, daddy dom / little girl, ageplay, petplay, collar/leash, humiliation, humiliating outfits, and plenty of others
>looking for
Someone kinky, preferably into a lot of my listed kinks, who is also intelligent and doesn't let their kinks define their whole life.
>not looking for - porn sellers, people overly interested in me for my money
>contact - gatsby6239
>>
>>33126686
Hey got a disc?
>>
biological female, i am young... I can show proof i guess. do not add me if you dont want young. I am very chronically online unexperienced and isolated disabled pale foreigner. I wont lie im mostly looking for a man to maybe help me with medical debt i will do anything and i dont know where else to look and i know i will get insulted a lot.and I will not be believed but I hope someone is out there.thank you for your time reading, my discord is shinseikomiashi
>>
>>33127486
I hope you find something good out of this but I'm already worrying for you, anon
>>
>>33127498
It's a total latp.
>>
18 f germany

looking for someone that i can have a genuine connection with, just friendly is completly fine aswell! (wouldn't be against anything romantic though :P)

i rlly like video games especially rpg, listening to all kinds of music (last year i went to my very first slipknot concert!) and im a big fan of movies/going to the cinema, especially horror movies!
im honestly in alot of fandoms/communitys but i cant think of all right now

im pretty new to talking to people online n stuff, so srry if i mess some things up!
if you think we have anything in common pls feel free to text me! :D

kik: bit0b1i
discord: bit0b1i
>>
>>33127816
Discord tag doesn't work
>>
>>33127816
you might have your friend requests set so not everyone can add you. I'm 25 M in Germany generally just hanging around looking for curious interactions
I am extremely open, also like games like Nier ,animation, art, and a shit ton of music from all over the place.
my dc is:andersloths.
>>
File: GGSpPmjbEAAtE-5.jpg (538 KB, 1448x2048)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
19yo boy looking forward to be feminized by older women or men (pref women)
discord: suckcubuss
>>
>>33127816
ops srry my discord is bit0bi1, accidentaly swithced the 1 and the i
>>
18/M/Canada

Very fit as I workout 5-6 days a week. Looking for any older women. I am currently in high school. I enjoy games, anime, and movies.
Discord is wufudu
>>
File: vents.png (64 KB, 459x125)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
Male
>about
Avoidant, rude, sometimes pleasant, other times sadistic
>looking for
Young women, chatting, more if I like you
>not looking for
Annoying women, server whores, old hags, faggots and trannies
>contact
totalfilth
>>
File: 20240402_131732.jpg (267 KB, 1889x1864)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>A/S/L
20/m/Canada
>What are you looking for?
Older men to text and meet
>What are you not looking for?
Women
>Deal-breaker
Being too pushy with tasks. And findom.
>About yourself
I am a submissive bottom. I love humiliation and degradation.
>Contact
Kik: brownboijoi
>>
File: IMG_8894.jpg (265 KB, 1170x841)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
looking for older daddies..im 18/f
>>
>>33128497

my discord is yungthugnigga
>>
>>33128502
turn on friend requests
>>
File: IMG_0840.jpg (951 KB, 2576x1932)
951 KB
951 KB JPG
34 trans woman us
i guess zoomers(18+) or older people. today is my day off and i have no plans. not really caring where the convo goes honestly.

>discord
ffeedv
>>
>asl
18 , biological f , usa

>likes
pc gaming , baking , cats , sleeping , trying to get into anime & manga ;p

>looking for
a dom who can be both nice and mean, over texting and maybe vc ^_^ also looking for any girls who want to be frens !!

>kinks
ddlg , ageplay , cnc , petplay , rp incest , breeding , piss (to an extent ;p) + more

>not looking for
anyone over 30 (give or take ,,) , incels , sharing pics , irl meeting , overly demanding , scat / gore / super hardcore stuffs

>discord tag:
luvrpuff
>>
>>33121292
Bump for great justice
>>
24/biological F/USA, fit, gamer girl looking for a platonic arrangement where I give you endless love attention and support in exchange for an allowance. I know what I'm looking for isn't for everyone but if you're interested please share your kik or discord!
>>
>>33129752
>give me money while I pretend to be your friend teehee nothing else
No. Fuck off.
>>
>>33128497
If you’re looking for daddy add me
Disc: yourfavscarymovie.
>>
File: baby shark.jpg (19 KB, 400x400)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
33/M/California

Looking for someone to have good conversation, good times and whatever comes with that.

If we meet in person you'll end up going with me to a lot of live shows, music festivals, and other general events and activities. I like being anti social, but with another person, out in large crowds.

Not looking for men.

Discord: AWNHELL
>>
>>33128497
disc: jhin_lover2.0
>>
>asl

21/m/ny

>about me

I want to date an older woman in her 20s or 30s, so that's what I'm looking for. I'm honestly not that interesting on paper I don't think, maybe it's because I struggle with describing myself, but I ramble a lot. I really would crush hard on someone who could set the pace of the relationship, listen and respond to my rambles, and um have a lot of empathy for my sometimes very antisocial behaviors.

My favorite music is dark trap! And I just got a new favorite song, which I won't put here because I'm shy-ish. I am a perverted and nerdy guy! Silly too! Creepy sometimes, but I hope it comes off as charming instead of off-putting if that makes sense.

I have long hair and glasses by the way, which some women like idk lol. Apparently I have a nice voice too but it's not deep and idk why people think it's nice sometimes.

I'm young so idk what kind of relationship I want, but something monogamish, open, or maybe even poly with a main partner might make me the happiest. I am very kinky too, and "bi."

I like to write, sing, watch youtube, learn about smarty pants stuff, and that's it for the most part. I'm doing therapy, trying to get more hobbies, but I'm trying to learn business and Dutch. I used to play video games but not much recently. I also want to make a game or book eventually. I like horror, and I like to come up with creative but absolutely horrific concepts for my potential book or game. I'm also curious about board games and exercise.

As for you, I generally don't care much for any particular body type, but the three main shallow things are I want to be attracted to your face, booty, and torso ig? I also prefer less fat in your belly not because of attraction but just because I want my partner and me to be at least somewhat healthy. It's ok if you're obese, but if you are, I'd want you to try to lose weight and no longer be obese like I did (I'm overweight now and still losing).

Anyways :)

My discord is:

worhtla
>>
M/40/UK
6f tall Dirty fat Pervet sadistic Dom Looking for fun kinky people to chat with. i love Expressing and expanding my horizons have a few kinks Free-use, spanking, role-play, slave, rough-play, size difference, race-play, group, Prefer UK for time but I’m open to outside chats for the right one

Telegram @DevilishDrew
Discord bloatedcauldron
>>
File: Img_2024_05_15_21_26_20.jpg (583 KB, 1152x1120)
583 KB
583 KB JPG
21 f Australia
Looking for an aggressive daddy that like to put a little brat like me in my place.
Kik han_flanxox
>>
28/m/cali experienced with ddlg
Older or younger is fine as long as we both vibe. loving, caring, and kinky relationship preferred. I am financially stable and living alone.

disc: kekleoncel
kik: celestecell
>>
>>33074612
19f/36m lf pretty young f to join us
im very petite and Daddy is big, hung, and rich. we want someone for fun and long-term too. us and eu both! we travel :)
tg @candles7777
>>
File: IMG_20240515_111648_218.jpg (100 KB, 1210x1146)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
M38 - Not a therapist, Atypical Analysis of why we like what we like, and some of what I've learned

Hello 4chan readers,
Some of you may recognise the teeth.
I’ve been at this for a while, and its been interesting. About 10 years of trawling the bottom of the internet for weirdos. Still at it an 4chan has been a reliable supply :-D
Thanks

Still looking for more, but now I have a Q&A to try to filter people better:

“What kinda things do people tell you”-
Most common:
- I get a lot of replies from people into cheating and cucking. L this is generally not an interesting conversation for analysis/discussion unless you have something particularly unique about it.
-"Can you rate/analyze my IRLs" - not much to actually analyze here. your IRLs are important to you and less so for others, particularly when its just 1 way parasocial crushes.
-"Why do I have a foot fetish?/What is up with my foot obsession" - It is the most common best understood kink. It's a brain wiring thing... its kinda surprising how many people are unaware of this.

Semi Common:
-"I have obscure kink/fetish/interest/backstory and still actively engage in it." - These are people with experiences and stories . Ya'll a fun. Message me more about your weird stuff and I'll happily chat about mine.
My Equivalent story on this level is the fact that I'm married to my stepsister and pretty much lived the pornhub stepcest fantasy life before it was cool.

Pretty rare:
-People with virtually entirely secretly lives :-O

If interested:

Open up with something you are particularly proud of, or something you want to understand better about yourself.

Do not give 1 word introductions hi/hey, or ask if it’s okay to talk about XYZ, just start,or I’ll ignore you for a while.

Preferred contact:

Telegram: @Dreaded_lurgy

Discord:
dreadedlurgy

Teleguard: DPY8U5PFD

cannibaldentistry @ protonmail - email option

Optional Session:
05f33e35ccf4197b937d5af7
3ee9bf42059bcb69de76450
5ab24b3be371a125800
>>
34/M/US

Kik: B.Pizza1
>>
>asl and intro
26/M/Sweden,
Introverted gamer also into music and dumb trivia. Perpetually horny, long list of kinks. Not very introverted in DMs lol so I prefer to not say too much here :)
>looking for
>not looking for
Men
>contact
>>
>>33131203
Bump
>>
>ASL (Orientation)
31, Male, EU, and Bi.

>looking for
Fun, pervy, open-minded girls to talk to, get to know, become friends with, guide, and chill with.
Maybe also share porn and hentai, talk about films, Vidya, anime, D&D, or a whole fuckton of nerdy things!

>What you're not looking for
I'm super open! But I'm mostly looking for girls and transfolk, no men sorry.

>Kinks
Loli, shota, free use, ownership, CNC, rape, impregnation, futanari, "family fun", pretty much anything dark or depraved!

>Kik
Sirbro20

>Snap
Sirbro20
>>
>>33129366
Looking to add me? 24 m kiper1234
>>
19f from Southern California

Into cats, memes, gaming, and chill music :) mostly looking for older guys to talk to and share fantasies with. I don’t mind sharing pics as long as we hit it off first.

Sess:

05a0b6f796812a5e5ee
183a5662b4c720a9e8a
60a5559c9295e679c7
d7faa60639
>>
>>33109734
>ASL
30 M US
>Looking for
younger females above 18 friend to anything really
>Discord
whoguessed
>>
>>33131683
> Sess:
>183a5662b4c720a9e8a
>60a5559c9295e679c7
>d7faa60639
What is this
>>
29 m real daddy

Into girls that have a kink for strong, manly smells. Also into cnc, total domination, oral worship, cheating, extremely dirty chats, taboo, AP, beast, getting my ass eaten, submissive girls that like being told what to do, sounding, corrupting lesbians to love cock, etc. also bi from getting molested by a cousin when younger but into girls mostly.

>>
File: IMG_1265.png (631 KB, 559x914)
631 KB
631 KB PNG
>ASL
18/m/netherlands
>About you
i'm a gay white blond twink, a bottom, not hairy, about 180cm tall
>Interests/Hobbies
i like music, fashion, horror films, art, cooking, i want to be a nurse or teacher
>looking for
gay friends, or
real men, masculine and gay only, tall tops, white, older, hairy
>not looking for
NO bisexuals, trans, femboys, short guys, fat guys, not masc/fem, creeps
people who cant introduce themselves properly, say your asl, interests, reasons for adding me, type etc or don't bother
people who think insulting/degrading/feminizing me is erotic
"i forgot what your post said"
>contact
vampireson
>>
36 m chub into f and femboys/trans/cute twinks.

into video games, anime, netflix, vidya, singing, fantasy/dnd, board games, getting healthy.

discord: sata_andagi24
>>
>>33130825
>"Pretty young" rather than "pretty, young" sounds like looking for minors
>Most (age)F/(age)M posters are just M pretending to be couple
>"Big, hung, and rich" sounds too good to be true

This reeks of predator. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.. but I've seen far too many cases where someone with a strikingly similar post turns out to be a pred.
>>
>Sex
27/M/straight

>Location
NYC - but travel occasionally.

>What are you looking for?

Born in Russia, immigrated with my family to NY when I was 6.

I work as a programmer, remotely from home.
I also have my own small company that I started 4 years ago, making video games

So I do okay financially. But I live a pretty frugal lifestyle. I'm introverted so I mostly just stay at home, watch Youtube or play games. Walk my dog.
Sometimes I like to travel, bounce around different countries, spending a few weeks or a few months in each.

Recently I visited Dubai, India, and Vietnam.

It doesn't matter what country you are from, I would be interested in getting to know you and talking to you. Girls only please, no gays or trans.
I keep mostly traditional values.

Not looking for sexual or explicit convos.
I like science, history, animals, youtube, true crime, philosophy.

>Discord:
thecreatortcg_31803
>>
>>33109734
Not looking for anything. Male. Currently 35 with a 26 yo gf I am looking to marry who was a virgin when she met me, which shocked me because she has over 50k ig followers. If anyone has any questions Im just here to answer. 172 cm if anyone was wondering
>>
>>33129752
Is this skank seriously trying to get someone to pay her for the privilege of being friendzoned?
>>
>>33126643
Which platform?
>>
>>33129752
Sorry, but access to my wallet requires sucking my cock at least 20 times each month.
>>
45 m usa

Straight

kik: gibigoon6

not really sure what i’m looking for. I like to talk about girls you know IRL. I am into younger women. Don’t really have any preferences on types of women, always had a wide range of what i’m into
>>
M 20 Australia

8inches uncut

Kik jonjon790
Snap tom.jones720

Up for almost anything
>>
>>33110719
I’m not Aussie anon but I can thinspire you to be the best you you can be.
>>
>>33125973
Got snap? I’d exchange some videos of me doing nasty things to broken little sluts.
>>
M19 belgium
Hung, fit, inexperienced
Looking for older woman. Would like something long term. But not required.

Kik: keffjeffk
>>
ASL - 48 Male Canada

Orientation - straight

what you're looking for -
I’m looking for something between general chat and sexting. I’m looking for a girl to be friends with long-term. Someone that likes older, tall, and a bit chubby guys. I like to talk about anything from normal to dirty. I want somebody who would love to see pictures and videos of my dick. You don’t have to send me any pictures of you nude in return. It’s been a while since I’ve had sex in real life. I can mention all the things I’m into, but I think it’s better learning about each other as we talk
Snap: stevemckitten
Session (preferred):
0544581e
7b1f94fd7
937ed227
f1876c4e98
4d0f1d76f9d
4b797af2d3
d29c5b9c5c
>>
>>33111689
Still looking.
>>
>>33109734
>A/S/L
47/M/UK
>What you are looking for?
A young submissive girl who wants a daddy dom to own her
>What you are not looking for?
Men
>A little about yourself
Experienced, very kinky and open minded Daddy Dom. I am seeking a girl who wants an older guy to own, use and care for her. One who enjoys the age gap element. I have very few limits.
>Contact
Discord: ddy_d
Snap: master7827
>>
23 gay boy.
I love older men.

Kik: trent5693
>>
>>33118269
Vic?
>>
File: image_20240516043219_1.png (250 KB, 352x367)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
32/m/usa (central)

lonely long-haired dad-bod gamer nerd in a long distance relationship with a girl who sleeps too much and I'm tired of it, I want a girl with some ENERGY to keep me company and ideally meet up with and take things further... not just looking for roleplay or one night, longer term is preferable

younger girls are ideal but I won't turn you away because of your age if we hit it off

discord:
strayhousecat
>>
m19 horny bottom boy looking for hung dads and straight bros that wanna get into some family play. the bigger the better. 18+ only

kik: sephyrawth
>>
>>33128497
disc: jwsekai
>>
29 m real daddy

Into girls that have a kink for strong, manly smells. Also into cnc, total domination, oral worship, cheating, extremely dirty chats, taboo, AP, beast, getting my ass eaten, submissive girls that like being told what to do, sounding, corrupting lesbians to love cock, etc. also bi from getting molested by a cousin when younger but into girls mostly. Bi fantasy is getting used by a couple/my masculinity corrupted by a girl.

>>
24 m, NYC

bio F only, into both older and younger (18+)

skinny fit white guy, 6’2, actual 9 inch cock

Looking to talk about fitness/share pics/confessions/ and discuss kinks

Have started going to the gym almost a year ago and have made huuuge progress. I’d love some tips to keep improving

Discord: sendmecatpics_
>>
38 m
Looking for younger female. If you're into gross old man dick hmu I wanna worship you and the ground you walk
Kik: Ryan51796
>>
>>About Me

A little about myself! I am a 23 year old male college student! I am studying engineering and very interested in technology, gaming, and computers! Also big into anime!

>>What I am looking For!

I have a crippling addiction to big booty girls, and I also have a small 4 inch dick. So naturally I love stroking with guys that are much bigger than me! In addition to the typical horny talk, I also just want a friend that I have a genuine connection with online. That is the biggest challenge when it comes to find a gooner pal and I am hoping I can find that 'click' here! Some of my criteria which is pretty loose, preferably someone older than me, and with a bigger cock than me! Someone that can feed porn, ideally big booty porn heh my addiction! And someone comfortable with controlling when I stroke my cock and comfortable with me calling them daddy!

>>Not looking for

I would prefer not to get ghosted, blocked, or any of that, also not looking for findom or that stuff. I also don't typically send pictures of myself right away or jump into a VC without getting to know someone first!

If this interested you please reach out!

>>Discord
lilbrim
>>
28/M/Midwest

Straight looking for younger F. Bored and wanna chat. Garbage conversationalist until I get to know you.

Tele: @Krien1
>>
File: 56787876678678.png (34 KB, 300x300)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
18/M/NJ

Looking for a wise person/scholar that be a role model in my life.

Discord: hirokiiso
>>
File: IMG_20240518_0036521962.jpg (1.45 MB, 2010x2679)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
30/M/US 574
Straight

Looking for something serious, but willing to take what I can get
Women under 25 would be great, but I'm not terribly picky as long as you don't have kids.
I'm pretty well off. Own a home and can afford to travel to meet someone.
Metal fabricator by trade and in my spare time.
Bit of a gym rat, but have my own equipment at home.
Plenty more to share if anyone wants to chat.

Disc: boxmonster
>>
File: night for day.png (1 MB, 719x723)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>33109734
>32/M/US
doesnt matter though cuz i look like im still in high school.

>Bi

(if you care about these things) slender body, fit, no glasses, long hair. kind/caring/compassionate. into anything and everything (hobbies, not sex).

>looking for: female.
dont mind your age. just want someone to talk to. i dont have high standards nor will i judge you.

disc: leyphae
>>
>>33127816
>>33127957
Is a catfish don’t trust them… immediately tried to Scam
>>
>>33138378
what kind of philosophy do you currently follow
>>
I'd love to be roommates with a shrimp dick peado that I torture with the undeniable fact that the little girls that he craves want my big black cock instead!!!! I want to talk about living a dream life where you have to watch me, humiliated and cucked, as I live you're dream right in front of you and face no consequences simply because I was blessed with a big black dick!!! I love making losers feel inadequate as they accept the fact that all girls prefer BBC, even the really young ones. If that sounds like your dream (or even better your nightmare) then message me!!!! We'll have some fun!!!! Or at least I will lol!!! I'm looking for people who will add to the conversation and fantasies, if you're just wanna give one word boring answers, talk about some girl you know, or just wanna be sent pictures I'll probably block you. I love writing and I want someone whose gonna put in the same amount of effort in messaging and expanding the fantasy as I do. If you enjoy the concept of being humiliated that's even better!!! Please read this before responding so that you don't waste either of our times!

sim0nbbc_23 (its an o not a zero)

059794d66a6ab6
f923b38094af9ac337ccc338245
a627d21288f3bbc1729c85256
>>
-bumping-

horny bottom boy looking for actual dads and straight dudes with big cocks that wanna chat and show off and get into some family fun

m19 kik:sephyrawth
>>
38, m, bi, EU, married dad
Would enjoy to be someone's secret online daddy. Happy to learn about your daily hassles but also don't mind our conversations taking lewd turns at times. Also willing to answer all your curious questions.
telegram @zedyx86
>>
>>33128497
Kik: DomShiva
>>
>>33135832
CIS F only?
>>
>>33139429
Have another form of contact?
>>
>asl
34/m/usa
>looking for
a girl who will spend a LOT of time talking to me. i'd like to text all day, voice chat for hours, play video games together, watch movies/shows together, typical cringe e-dating bullshit
>not looking for
overweight women aren't attractive to me. idc if you've got a couple extra pounds but i can't date an obese woman
>contact
discord: ironmongrel
>>
File: tsoc22.png (83 KB, 229x189)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>33109734

>Sex
Male /m/

>Description

Looking for a bisexual, straight or even lesbian girl (biological female) who is into 2D loli, and wants a relationship/family with a man. Contact me at rel587@protonmail.com

I am wealthy, come from a good family and some attractive women have found me good looking. Not larping, I just want to find someone who is like me, but that has been almost impossible.

If you want to contact me anonymously, just make a protonmail. It won't ask you to use a phone number nor alternate email account
>>
23 bi m uk
Dominant type, love amateur stuff, couples, subs and curious people add me, on for a few hours
Wannaplay135 - kik
>>
>asl and intro
26/M/Sweden,
>looking for
>not looking for
Men
>contact
>>
>>33139846
Women are not into loli lmao
>>
>>33141113
As a woman who's into loli I beg to differ.
>>
>>33139655
What do you prefer?
>>
>>33141200
You have discord?
>>
>>33141683
I just created an account. Same username on discord: zedyx86
>>
>>33141200
>"woman"
>>
22 f uk - looking for married men or men over 40

Kik: charley_0510
>>
> ASL
34/m
>interests
code, books, vidya, science, history, fit, 40k, the moon is hollow.
> about yourself
chill skinny fit guy who spends too much time at a desk wishing he were outside. work too much so I just like to relax on disc at night and chat/have fun.
> looking for
preferably F but really anyone that has busy days too and just wants to chill at night, could use some new music suggestions, maybe game, maybe more
> not looking for
scammers, larpers
> disc
tendot_42
>>
>>33134085
Bump
>>
>ASL
30/M/US

>Interests
Gaming, tech, gardening.

>Looking for
Any legally aged biofem girl of at least average attractiveness that wants an allowance (details to be negotiated), someone to give them attention, is willing to be obedient and lewd and is okay with me being as anonymous as I want to be. Doesn't have to be serious but it can be if it all works out. Preferred exclusivity, but if something else is going on just don't make me aware of it. I'm more than generous.

mujijiji01@proton.me don't bother reaching out if you're underaged, a scammer, a catfish, or a faggot because I'm going to immediately expect you to verify you meet the biofem condition
>>
Looking for some good nudes, send me whatever you want and I’ll jerk to it.

KKoo56
>>
>>33143232
Oh and if you're a skinny, unkempt autistic NEETish girl, that's more than attractive.
>>
>>33143232
Sent you a message!
>>
M20 Belgium
Im around 8inches, decently fit, inexperienced
Looking for an older woman, body type doesn't matter. Doesn't have to be close

Kik: hoegaathet55
>>
File: IMG_5071.jpg (1.29 MB, 1170x1539)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
I suppose this is relevant to the thread.

>ASL
I'm a(n older) man
>describe yourself
Sadistic, controlling, demanding. Sarcastic, witty, charming, calm, intelligent, passionate, ambitious, talkative, strong. I have lived an interesting, eventful life and have many hobbies.
>looking for
A slut, whore, whatever. Someone experienced or not that has an inkling of mental illness, or not, and a strong desire to be used by a more experienced man who knows what he wants. BPD women love me, but normal women are fine too. You can be the center of my attention or an afterthought depending on our chemistry.
This can be online or offline, but understand that text does not enthuse me as much as a person's presence. If you're uninteresting in verifying who you are promptly, do us both a favor and avoid me. I'm not going to waste any time weeding out undesirables. Don't take it personally, or do.
>not looking for
Underage, men, time wasters, boring people
>discord
artisticdelusion
>>
27/M/US
>looking for
Looking for older F to chat with, maybe flirt a little haha
>hobbies/interests
Retro Gaming, DnD, Cooking, music
>not looking for
Guys, Time wasters, etc.
>contact
dynamo64 (discord)
quietguy9 on kik
>>
File: 1648753849247.jpg (62 KB, 960x720)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Me
>31/m/Canada (southern Ontario)
>laid back
>vidya, anime, netflix, documentaries
>can make fun of everything
>will absolutely remember that thing you said 5 months ago for gift ideas
>10/10 advice
>enjoys brightening your day with little things
>would enjoy having a travel partner, it's pretty hard to organize large scale friend trips nowadays
>white, 5'11, average body, long hair, usually get complimented on my appearance but I'll leave that up to you

Looking for
>bio female
>18 - 32 (I don't expect many 18 year olds to click with me but I don't really need to rule it out)
>I don't expect a super model body but at least be average (I'm average too)
>I'm 5'11, so anything equal to or shorter
>prefer longer hair but it's not a deal breaker
>tattoos and piercings are fine by me but also having none is cool, I don't have any
>into nerd shit, or at least tolerates it
>can watch shows/movies together and talk about it as we watch
>likes traveling once in a while, day trips and weekend trips too
>loves talking about anything and everything with me
>gets excited to show me a dumb meme or tell me a little anecdote about her day
>enjoys telling me about her hobbies even if I don't really partake
>isn't obsessed with social media or being a clout chaser (posting shit about your life is fine, I just don't want someone glued to their phone)
>likes being horny as fuck with me
>enjoys being lewd often, I have a high sex drive
>likes doing cute, loving things for me because she knows I'll do the same
>caring, genuine person
>friend to animals
>likes guys with long hair (spoilers I have long hair)

Bonus points if you're within a few hours of driving, discord dating is fine to start with though.

Vulcanore on discord, bringbackclonehigh on kik
>>
32 m real daddy

Into girls that have a kink for strong, manly smells. Also into cnc, total domination, oral worship, cheating, extremely dirty chats, taboo, AP, beast, getting my ass eaten, submissive girls that like being told what to do, sounding, corrupting lesbians to love cock, etc. also bi from getting molested by a cousin when younger but into girls mostly. Bi fantasy is getting used by a couple/being corrupted by a girl.

>>
>>33116447
If u want to explore dad daughter I’m:

ShireDad.
>>
>>33130441
Aggressive Sydney dad.

Snap: mrgl3nnm if you’re interested
>>
34 m USA

Not satisfied in my relationship anymore sexually or emotionally anymore.

Looking for a female young homewrecker to chat with

Kik: Gekas13

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.