[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Looking for meatgrindergirl/lick, this is spencer or shim.

>inb4 gay
What's more gay is getting banned from discord 6 million times, I don't know why there isn't some /soc/ XMPP or Matrix group going yet
>>
>>33108117
probably should include my tag lmao
@blackversion
>>
Donny, it's Mosh.

Remember EmoEarth? I remember you.

Life sure has changed... If you're still alive and you're here, tell me what state you came from

kik: Askebjorn
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (129 KB, 1280x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
I'm looking for my friend wheyfumo. Its your friend edgelord from that one shitty server.

I didn't actually delete my account but I miss you man. My matrix is fiendatnight and my discord is leadbyfright. I hope you still peak here. I miss you man. Love you!
>>
>>33108117
isn't that the underage tripfag
>>
>>33108117
you mean the self harming australian trannie who killed kittens, took pics, and bragged about it?
I exchanged recipes with him a few times but kind of hope he's dead or in prison
>>
i posted this earlier but it got removed. is avie here? does anyone know karin/rainestaysquiet ? i havent heard from her in almost a week and she sorta disappeared out of nowhere.
>>
>>33109238
it got removed because you're doxxing someone, retard
>>
>>33109241
how is this any more or less doxxing then the other posts here?
>>
>>33109241
answer me, how is this more doxxing? you dont have an answer because it isnt. you just want to be a hate filled person.
>>
>>33109238
you're the only one that posted their name and username.
>hate filled
god you sound insufferable, no wonder you got ghosted
>>
a french tgirl named haruka
my main acc got disabled and we clicked a bit can u add me back
hannibaalbarca2.0
>>
>>33109346
>>33109350
guess this is a doxxing thread now
>>
>>33108577
back in 2022 she used to larp as a preteen but she should be 18-19 as of now. she frequented r9k and we clicked well but I have never actually seen any of her posts myself. frankly I just want to check on her to see if she's doing okay

>>33108811
the hell are you on about lol?

>>33109357
the state of yotsuba imageboards in 2014 +10
>>
>>33109436
>the hell are you on about lol?
which part are you asking about? if you aren't talking about a trannie with big obvious scars, then there must have been multiple meatgrindergirls posting here
>>
>>33110731
Interesting...different person then. Add me, curious about that troon now

>>33110569
This is why I didn't want to make this thread. The hell is the point of this? No tag, no context, not even a hint as to who you are. Kill yourself
>>
KEEP YOURSELF SAFE NIGGA
>>
File: GK41SzCXQAARg5V.jpg (66 KB, 680x680)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>33110750
>>
>>33110745
>Add me
no. use the archives.
>>
>>33110785
K
I saw an ugly tranny, I don't know what I was expecting
>>
>>33110569
I've been waiting for you to prove it. You say you love me a lot but your actions say otherwise. Prove you love me and message or call me
>>
I don't know why I come to these threads. I'm not looking for anyone in particular. but seeing these emotion-soaked echoes of hope and loss, grief and denial... it's very soulful. I hope you all find who, or what you're looking for.
>>
>>33111942
I open them pretending someone cares about me that much
>>
>>33114123
How do I keep you around in these slightest ways? Assuming I'm your E.
>>
>>33111977
Same. It makes me bitter that only trash post about missing trash.

ig you have to be a terrible person to be missed.
>>
>>33114218
>you have to be a terrible person to be missed
I resonate with this deeply. Too hard to be forgetten when you're not remembered fondly
>>
>>33114209
What's your last initial?
>>
>>33114209
My E is a girl if that helps

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.