[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hqdefault.jpg (31 KB, 480x360)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Looking for an ACTUAL REAL MASOCHIST SLAVE, not just sexually but actually into stuff like torture, CNC and TPE (whatever the name is... i'm not into that BDSM bullshit i'm just into extreme control, it's amusing, not necessarily sexual)

someone that will follow all my orders no matter how random it is and when, for example....

go to the beach at 4 am, take pictures of it for me, stalk some girl, follow her till she calls the police or you scare her off just for you to get in trouble and have to run away to your house later, maybe i will tell you to run for an hour straight or something~

i will control what you eat, what you will drink, what will you do when you wake up, if i want you to study college or if i want you to try and get a job at mcdonalds, i want to control your life like the sims

also, i have great punishments... but i never got someone brave enough to do it

throw boiling water on one of your fingers, but if you really like it, maybe your entire hand.... arm... leg... also get a knife and tattoo my name on your skin with it, get a gun and use a bullet, shoot your tongue trying to make a piercing, take your teeth off and make an accessory with it so you can remember it forever, etc...

like i said, i'm not here to tell you to put strange objects inside of your ass for your own personal pleasure, i'm here to control you and make you cry, to make you miserable, to risk your life, to make you scared, if you want it, add me on discord, if not, i understand, not everyone is a real masochist slave but i'm pretty sure that there is people out there that would LOVE this adventure

ONLY ADD ME IF YOU ARE INTO THAT OR
OK WITH DOING THOSE ACTIONS

Discord: xyourlightx

i'm 20 years old female, i accept any gender or age that it's 18+ for extreme masochist slaves, remember, i am not here to please you, you are here to please me, to worship me, i'm doing you a favor since most "doms" don't know how to torture and control outside the sexual field...
>>
lmao
>>
18 femboy uk Dumfries

Would meet irl

>Hobbies/Interests
video games, music, night walks,

>what traits you look for in a partner
preferably over 35 but close is fine. Looking for incredibly controlling men. Aggressive men. Men that don’t care about my well being

>long distance?
Perfectly fine

>Looking for
Long term extreme TPE owner.

To control all decisions such as what I eat/ if I eat. Bathroom breaks, what I wear what I do in a day. Even extreme stuff such as what I do what I watch when I’m allowed to switch YouTube video ect

Or I’d love even more extreme where I have to ask to change a video or to turn a light on

>Dealbreakers/Not looking for
below 30. Shy guys. People that can’t hold a chat. Vanilla people

>Kinks
I love basically all kinks. You’ll come to find there is very little I won’t do or at least try.
My personal favourites are; flashing, pain, embarrassment, risk, exposure, blackmail, online/game humiliation

>Contact KIK
KittenBabyy69

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.