[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6099.jpg (335 KB, 2048x1536)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
Noticed theres no thread for this beautiful type of exhibitionism. It’s like Omegle for actual adults. I’ve used sex cams for years at this point, it made me lust after cocks and being seen. Plenty of stories to tell. Buckets of cum is here to get watched, then hit next for another load.

Post your tags, stories, and pics here. It’s all anon, anon.
>>
>>33105130
I only ever used the site twice. I didn't end up feeling to comfortable with myself after words. I think I just wanted someone to watch me while I jerk off. It's literally just guys on there.
>>
I’ll start posting stories I have.

I matched with a femboy, as soon as I get my cock out he says “Oh my god! I literally just came, every cock I see next is bigger than the last.” Then he holds up his cum covered hand to show me he wasn’t lying.

Another time is with some old trans woman. She doesn’t look too bad, and I was super horny from gooning all day. My cock comes out, she starts dirty talking on the mic. Flingster shows your country and state, we were in the same ones. She tells me her city, and starts stroking harder. I normally lie and give a city adjacent to the one they gave so I can play like i’m going to come over and fuck them. I’m stroking and moaning, telling her to show me her ass. She bends over readily, ass spread. Turns back around, and keeps asking for my contact info. I asked for her to cum with me, bc i’m not doxxing myself. I still think about that slut
>>
There’s a plethora of cocks i’ve seen cum. Countless. Most guys are standard jack off, skip, cum. Getting one to stay is a common treat, getting the cum out of them is easy and fufilling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.