[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: zoloft.jpg (7 KB, 307x164)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
What are the consequences of taking this for the rest of my life? I have no real side effects, none of the sexual side effects that people complain about and without it I cannot function nor think properly. Will it cause dementia? I read some papers stating that antidepressant use can double risk of dementia but then some papers stating that Zoloft and Prozac can prevent dementia

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323339
>>
Ssri are generally awful in the long term.
>>
>>16186664
Take 10k vitamin d3 in morning with water or meal. Take 18mg iron byglycinate on empty stomache 1 hour before or after meal with water. Take vitamin e 360mg or 540mg with meal.

The 1st 2 increase dopamine significantly which makes you lose weight and become happier while the last opens up the blood vessels in your prefrontal cortex.
>>
>>16186664
you sure do seem to like talking about yourself on social media
>>
File: 089.jpg (80 KB, 1024x929)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>16186683
>>16186715
Gee, thanks Dr. Chud!
>>
>>16186824
hey dumbass, ncbi vitamin d3 and dopamine and do the same for iron, they both increase the total amounts of dopamine in the human brain
>>
>>16186664
>taking ssris
natural selection
>>
>>16187827
what?
>>
>>16186664
I feel bad for you, my dad was on anti depressants his whole life they never helped him until they figured out he actually had adhd. They gave him clonidine 0.2mg fast release. He takes half of it in the morning and the other half before bed, he completely changed as a person and now he's actually happy.
It might not be a serotonin issue but a norepinephrine issue that you have which means you have undiagnosed adhd, ask your doctor to be put on clonidine because you think it might be adhd.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.