[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

why is the older sibling sibling always smarter
studies say its cause the parents spent more time with them in their childhood but that feels like bs
whats the real reason?
Is it cause our first baby always has more braincells?
>>
older mother = lower quality eggs
>>
I'm not the older one, but I'm the smartest
>>
>>16165435
>older
>smartest
how's the top of the bell curve?
>>
>>16165345
Oldest child is always a narcissist. Youngest child is always gay
>>
>>16165504
Ubcanncy. How did you know?
My elder sibling is an autogynephile trannoid (pathological narcissism) and my younger sibling is gay.
>>
>>16165535
>autogynephile trannoid
The ego version of Allah, not the dissolution of genders but a hyper-affirmation of both positives from either side.

I noted this same thing on the genetic splitting of the male/female root genes, Jesus and Judas essentially when in both male forms (as these are segmented hybridization of billions of years ago).

True "The only Allah is the One Allah" is without "self" much of the time (or should be but its in a human body so...yeah, reverse evolving means reverse moralizing...de-humanizing one's self).
>>
>>16165538
>affirmation of both positives from either side.
Hence why the Quran says the relationship between Allah and humans is "master and slave, no more, no less", as Allah is "A Father to no one."

Cant be a "Father" if youre not male, can you?
>>
>>16165345
Carrying a child for 9 months is a literal nutrient drain for the mother. Statistically, the child that's conceived shortly after one is born will have a weaker frame. There's studies suggesting that second-born girls are usually more sexually attractive for this reason, while second-born boys are usually less so.

This >>16165372 may play a small role as well, but when the woman is in her teens and 20's, it doesn't matter as much. Nutrition plays a much, much bigger role then.

If you want multiple peak children, you need to space out the conception a bit more, like 3 years, and you need to make sure the mother is eating well to build up her nutritional reserves.
>>
>>16165702
weaker frame as in physical only or mental too?
>>
>>16166541
As above, so below.
>>
i have an older brother and i am way smarter than him, he's a feeler
>>
>>16167289
No, Anon, you have a sister.

I do too. sHe kisses shers boys in the lips. I dont visit the US anymore.
>>
>>16165345
I'm the youngest of all my siblings (across multiple moms and dads but moot point), and I'm the smartest out of 12.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.