[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tenor (1).gif (608 KB, 498x310)
608 KB
608 KB GIF
I'm unsure where to post this IG here because it's psychology. But I am a 27 y/o m, have severe ADHD, no money, no insurance. I need to 'lock in' so I can get licenses/certification tests to have a better job for more money.
I don't have a job now
>no money.
Therefore, I can't see a psychiatrist for pills
>no insurance.
What do I do? How do I lock in? HOW DO I FOCUS?
>>
you sure do seem to like talking about yourself on social media
>>
>>16165147
I once read that it's possinble to titrate (legal) chemical analogues of Meth to make DIY stimulant pills. Active ingredient in Adderall is just Amphetamine, so you just find a substitute and dilute it sufficiently (oversimplifiying, but you get it)
>>
File: 1714698584696786.gif (125 KB, 220x167)
125 KB
125 KB GIF
>>16165214
Hey, you posted this in my thread a few weeks ago as well.

You're a regular spammer aren't you?
>>
>>16165147
>Therefore, I can't see a psychiatrist for pills
You have ADHD, not shit-tier IQ I assume. You can plan. If you can't take up debt or organize a repayment plan, just save for a while. You have SOME income evidently.

Otherwise, get on meth and use it productively. You need to have ironclad willpower to not abuse it, but it can be done.
>>
>>16165308
It's impossible to use street meth for ADHD drug therapy because the purity (and therefore the dose) are completely unknown. If you somehow knew you had pure dextromethamphetamine, then 5mg once per day is typical.
>>
>>16165147
>, have severe ADHD,
Get a piece of lead, and put it in your drink. Give blood before you begin for easier absorption.
>>
>>16165147
Weed can help with focus. The first few days you have it you feel real stoned and like doing nothing, but after a few days of smoking every day you start to get in the zone and can do stuff and feel more calm and boring things become less horrible. Helps me anyway
>>
>>16165147
Don’t do street drugs, as other anon pointed out. You don’t know the purity and thus the actual those if you’d want to microdose them.
The best you can do is legal / weak stimulants - caffeine and nicotine pouches if you can afford those.
More importantly, you need to get your shit together. Even with meds much of managing ADHD is working on yourself.
>>
>>16165147
Learn meditation.
>>
>>16165147
>What do I do? How do I lock in? HOW DO I FOCUS?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tpB-B8BXk0
>>
>>16165257
you're retarded. I don't use 4chan. even if I did, why would I be in a shit thread like yours?
>>
>>16165652
I wasn't planning on it. That's the first thing I thought of, purity. Ik a regular lab would be cleaner than a trap house with a lab.
>>
>>16165362
that's stupid.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/31211106

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.