[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5988.jpg (725 KB, 1501x2356)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
>Nac upregulates DNMT1
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00418-024-02286-w

>Myocardial tissue-specific Dnmt1 knockout in rats protects against pathological injury.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41374-020-0402-y

That means NAC up-regulation of DNMT1 could adapt your heart in certain conditions or stressed conditions. Like if you took it everyday and got a bad adaptation.

Mixing antioxidants possibly leads to fibrosis and heart failure (DNMt3a overexpression), in the first paper. Specifically NAC, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, and Alpha Lipoic Acid (AO MIX). The carnitine increased intracellular ROS.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41419-018-0495-z/figures/1
NAC could help old mice or old people if they don’t have enough DNMT1 expression however.

To conclude: DNMT1 expression occurs during shear stress overload of blood vessels. NAC supplementation expresses DNMT1 higher than other antioxidants. Under normal conditions, I can’t think of a reason to take it (unless I had Covid, or a stomach disease).

If I was going to take one I’d do Alpha Lipoic Acid or MitoQ. CDX2 target might help regenerate. They have lower apoptosis. But still no reason to take them everyday yet.
>>
>>16164819
what is NAC
>>
>>16165410
unsafe
>>
>>16164819
This is what happens when an autistic with low intelligence is allowed to take up the wrong fixation
>>
>>16164819
Still going to take NAC daily, alongside Nattokinase, Quercetin, Bromelain, Vit D3, Vit C, and Zinc. If I were to keep only one, I'd choose NAC.
>>
>>16165410
A supplement that gets shilled in the longevity community.
>>
>>16165682
I doubt any on earth knows what mixing all that does, and for you specifically where everyone is different. If you have any chronic diseases it could increase its pathology. Most of the information out there says inhibition of this pathway is anti-cancer and anti-vascular disease.
>>
>>16165410
Something everyone on pol started taking because it is effective and almost banned. Later the FDA pressured Amazon to take NMN, another highly beneficial vitamin off the market place, so now you can’t get it there.
>>
>>16165855
Ohh I didn't know it was banned in JewSA! I'll add it to my rotation, thanks.
>>
>>16165682
>NAC daily, alongside Nattokinase, Quercetin, Bromelain, Vit D3, Vit C, and Zinc
nice. mostly the same but I switched the quercetin and bromelain for Serrapeptase. also make sure it's D3K2 (probably don't need to mention that). also I'd look into Aged Garlic Extract.
>>
>>16165855
Funny how when the feds told Amazon to jump, they asked "how high" but when they asked Wal-Mart to stop carrying NAC, the feds were told to fuck off.
>>
>>16164819
why didn't you mention this was a mouse zygotes study? but I unironically do take NAC, L-carnitine, and alpha lipoic acid. also not vaxxed HOPE THAT HELPS
>>
>>16164819
oh fuck this explains a lot, damn
>>
>>16164819
Taking NAC for longer periods of time made me feel like shit. Dry skin, pain in joints, dry hair, also made my heart skip beats. I bet it had negative influence on lowered muscle gains.

I fucking hate that I fell for this meme.
>>
>>16166197
>also made my heart skip beats. I bet it had negative influence on lowered muscle gains.
yeah this, i had no idea what happened until now
>>
>>16165855
Effective at what?
>>
>>16166197
>>16166224
Heard similar from some vaxxie friends of mine. NAC plus a body full of spiked proteins is a bad combo
>>
>>16165588
I'm sure you actually experienced what interacting with neurotypical people feels like to an autist.
>>
>>16164819
These were embryos cultured in the substances in question. What bearing does the methylation of DNA in a developing embryo have in relation to a mature organism?
I can think of a few substances that I'll happily ingest regularly, but would do awful things to a developing embryo.
>>
>>16166253
It can clear or block Covid / spike. It works for Tylenol overdose. It can clear toxins or metals. It lowers inflammation and refuels glutathione. Increases antioxidant potential. Mucolytic. Prevents clotting.
But if you keep using it chronically, maybe it could make tumors Immortal because it’s interacting with DNA.
>>
>>16167037
The substances will likely affect the same targets whether you’re young or old. The mature organism is likely to have disease. It depends.
Saying “I don’t have cancer, so I can keep using NAC” is a risk. I don’t know why people are taking chronically.
>>
>>16167343
>The substances will likely affect the same targets whether you’re young or old.
Developmental pathways in embryonic stages mean that a substance can have a radically different effect than it would with mature individuals.
See retinoid contraindications RE pregnant women, ie accutane(isotretinoin) or thalidomide.
Same target, radically different effects because of WHAT those targets are used for at that life-stage. The fact is that increased apoptis is absolutely 100% bad news on a developing embryo which should be all about growth and division, not cell death pathways. Upregulated dcll death pathways in a mature individual can be beneficial if the targets end up being disproportionately senescent or pre-cancerous cells.
>>
>>16167343
>mouse study
>not repeated
>posted on mongorian hacker 4um
>wu lu ma zhang dong gao wang zhang et al
Do you really wonder?
>>
>>16166950
Never had any vaxx or even a covid test >>16166197

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.