[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 17.jpg (1.92 MB, 2048x2048)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
Phenomenology of the experiences of women who have had an abortion/Research
////

Hello! My name is Elvir :)

I am writing here asking for help in my psychoanalytical research, collecting a sample.
I have always been concerned about the topic of abortion precisely from the subjective female position: how such an experience is recorded, the features of the presentation of such an event that accompanies speech (associations, metaphors, images...).

The discourse is socially and politically sensitive, there are already sociological and journalistic works, medical ones and even more so. Combining psychoanalytic and feminist optics in my work (this is required by special attention to women’s existence), I want to reveal the diversity of experiences and experiences of abortion, the priority is individuality and singularity.

This is a purely qualitative study, where each case will not be translated into impersonal scores or scales. On the contrary, each participant in the study will contribute with her voice to the discovery of a psychic phenomenon.

There are no restrictions in the sample: age, when the procedure was performed and what type, gestational age, attitude towards what happened... Absolutely everything is important, participation is precious!

You can share your experience with me in my telegram: @xen_larva.
In a format convenient for you, ensuring complete confidentiality, under the auspices of the ethics of care :)
If desired, I am ready to share information and literature: regarding both the fate of the research and something else in the area of my competencies. I would be glad if you spread it among your friends where you think it is important, it will incredibly support the work.
Thank you!

(if one-on-one communication is not comfortable, then comments here are also welcome)
>>
File: 1709344180606918.jpg (68 KB, 960x710)
68 KB
68 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.