[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: coffee.jpg (166 KB, 1053x956)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
Does coffee cause global warming?
>>
I've been saying for years that ultimately they will use the co2 agenda to try to justify even taxing your breath.

People think I'm crazy but it's the logical conclusion of this ideology.
>>
>>16161030
Most if not all production and consumption causes or contributes to global warming.
>>
I'm sure the context was to point out that everything has a carbon cost. There are many worse things, but the existence of something worse doesn't mean there isn't improvement that can be made.
>>
>>16161062
Bootlicker
>>
>>16161083
Denying yourself access to reasonable thought does not make you independent, let alone rebellious. You are reversing the roles of cause and result. This is lazy if anything.
>>
>>16161040
No, anthropic processes have negloigible effect on earth's climate compared to solar effects.

Deal with chemical pollution not fairytales.
>>
bros we gotta stop this fucking insanity they gonna take everything from us.
>>
>>16161143
You are correct that anthropogenic processes are not the main determining factor for earths climate. No shit sherlock, humanity isnt responsible for temperatures on earth not being 0 K.
But you are seemingly oblivious to the fact that we as a species and many species more on the planet have very very specific needs and a very narrow bracket of survivability and the sensitivity of the effects out climate is subject to is such that we can very much manouver outselves out of that bracket.
This is in fact precisely BECAUSE we are not the main determining factor of climate on earth but the very powerful sun. And we have the ability to modulate those very powerful processes and just a tiny bit gain in efficiency has a great impact.
>>
File: index3.jpg (8 KB, 227x222)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
everytime you breathe you put CO2 in the atmosphere
>>
File: stonetoss zings soyence.jpg (115 KB, 1500x500)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>16161158
>a very narrow bracket of survivability
life on earth has survived everything thats ever been thrown at it
>we can very much manouver outselves out of that bracket.
theres no evidence whatsoever for that, theres endless evidence for the exact opposite
>>
>>16161202
>life on earth has survived everything thats ever been thrown at it
so far.
>>
>>16161035
There exist a class of people who spare no effort to see people something other than happy. Apart from being indifferent, they make it their business to see that others do not experience any joy.
>>
>>16161030
>Does coffee cause global warming?
The industry of production and distribution of coffee does, yes.
>>
>caffeine addicts getting triggered by this thread because they can't imagine how they could survive without their drug addiction
why are caffeine addicts so mentally weak?
>>
>>16161158
>But you are seemingly oblivious to the fact that we as a species and many species more on the planet have very very specific needs and a very narrow bracket of survivability and the sensitivity of the effects out climate is subject to is such that we can very much manouver outselves out of that bracket.
The temperature and humidity changes in a single 24 hour period, and the seasonal changes throughout the year, are magnitudes greater than the purported changes due to climate change.
How is 1.5c warming going to make everything extinct when the average temperature changes from 0c to 25c between January and July?
>>
>>16162292
any industry does. anything humans enjoy does. this is just the start of justifying taking coffee away from plebs since it won't be needed for them to be productive in the mid future or something with AI robots hitting the scene.
there's no justification in going for coffee, they'll just use this argument for anything they want to take away
>oh no we just realized it's actually horrible for environment. if you still ask for it you're a racist piece of shit
>>
>>16161202
life on earth will survive. This is almost a certainty. No one is denying that, please provide a quote if you believe I or another anon claimed such.
You just conveniently moved the goalpost from survival of my species (what a sane individual cares about first and foremost) toward survival of any species.
>>
>>16162435
youre really something different
first anon on this board where I genuinely feel trying to explain isnt worth it
>>
>>16162439
Try it. How will 1.5c warming kill a species that survives 50c annual swings in temperature?
>>
>>16162437
Humans are the most adaptable single species that ever existed. We will survive no matter what happens.
>>
>>16162492
this is very much incorrect
>>
>>16162500
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, bro.
>>
File: 4sJPsEv.jpg (122 KB, 1024x986)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>
>>16161083
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
>>
File: 1715058539023.jpg (15 KB, 306x306)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>noooooo, not my heckin 'ffee
>I need it to raise my blood pressure so I can be awake in a zombie state of mind at an unphysiological time - how else am I supposed to be a good wagie slave and generate profit for people who hate me?
>>
>>16161030
try tea instead.
>>
>>16164219
>>
anything, any activity, increases CO2. they're just getting us used to taking shit from us with this excuse. no coffee won't save the world, they'll just take that CO2 allowance and spend it on themselves. fucking gretoid idiots
>>
>>16161030
Yes!
>>
>>16163581
Of course the addicts chimp out at any suggestion that their addiction is harmful, thats the warped nature of addiction, the addicts will always favor whatever it is they're addicted to over all other things.
>>
>>16162436
>any industry does
indeed it is so, and I answered OPs question. case closed.
>>
>>16165413
Same thing happens with marijuana addicts when you tell them the drug they're addict to causes schizophrenia
>>
File: 1703728829821552.gif (431 KB, 307x364)
431 KB
431 KB GIF
>>16161030
>hey goy, i heard you like or need *anything*
>well sorry goy, but it causes global warming, we're going to need to make it twice as expensive and also add a massive tax on top of it
>sorry goy, but we're totally doing this for mother earth and not as an excuse to thieve all your money
>>
File: drock.jpg (1.11 MB, 2870x7165)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>16166892
>>
Correlations
>>
>>16162431
The statement in the OP is also true when applied to water.
>>
>>16167902
nice cope, but you're still a drug addict
>>
Ever since I quit coffee/caffeine I feel an incredibly amount better. The trade offs in cognitive performance are real, but the feeling of complacency in my every single movement is unreal whereas I used to have so many more doubts about my actions thereof.
>>
File: images (8) (31).jpg (24 KB, 678x452)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>16161214
Because a child with unlimited access to candy doesnt need to be ensured he gets enough sugar. Youre a drug seeking pleasure seeker enough as it is...you dont need assistance.

Time to finish the plate...
>>
Like Soros...Ive come to understand thaf without a constant oppressive suffering...humans begin to "feeeel" superior to what is clearly beyond their comprehension, confusing their ignorance and inability to comprehend their own delusion of the self, kept secure by never allowing himself to be challenged (beaten).

Thus...Satan keeps humans from becoming Satan.

Sad.....that humanity is nothing but a controlled demolition of a failed attempt to usurp Nature, again, and the reason the world is "Klown World" is because gor the last 10,000 years of human history the vast majority of humanity degenerated (and is noticable if you know certain shit...)

As is....YES....humans have been living shorter (Genetically degenerating) for the last 10,000 years of human history.....

>Oldest Pyramids are the most advanced.

One day....they stopped building them all together...
>>
>Two moons.
For 1,500 years the world has been OBJECTIVELY WRONG.

Incoherent species following a corrupted signal from the Jurrasic Age...I had nothing to do with this abomination of society, Commorragh.

For the last decade I had no clue I was literally speaking over God about God's origins.....after a PhDs worth of a course, several years.....I was asked "What do we write at the top of the paper?"

Oh..............I *am* alone in the universe....
>>
>>16168638
>Jurrasic Age
Oh...in-human-e. In-humane, no longer homo-sapien, "Same-Judgement".

Thats why virtually every Constitutional right has been selectively violated...youre being groomed for full Constitutional deconstruction (for peace and security for justice and puppies bipartisaned lol...lmoa....)

Representative government...they just need the people to be enough Satanic shitbags to be ok with it....AND IT WILL PASS. States have already planted flags.....courts...ha...."secure".

lol..

...lmao....
>>
>North Korea, Russia, Iran, China, Europe and US all bent the knee in unisone for The Corona.
They bent it away from The People and towards themselves...classic Satanic species, always reorient profit to you and cost to "everyone".

Wealth transfer from Mom & Pop to Amazon Billionaire class thanks to the proletariot Liberals in the universities, BEZOS COULDNT HAVE BEEN CROWNED KING CASH WITH CHE AND MARX!
>>
How else could they start a Neo-Nazi movement when Europeans arent Nazis?

Simple...import them.

If you cant legally use the police to beat up the People...import those who have no sense of "Humane Rights" or a "Constiution".

>Master and slave, no more...no less.
Voooted.
>>
>>16168677
Perfect excuse to oppress "Europeans" with new laws "to protect everyone from racism".

Two wolves...she voooted.
>>
Half the countries in Europe's capitals have a strong ghettofied feel, Amerixan ghetto, intentional ghetto making via migrant dumps.

Integration would have made non-Nazis.

They knew...they know....they will...

>Thai gets it. Super soldier, babe, King. What more does one need?
>>
NO, SERIOUSLY...WHAT BOY DREAMS OF MORE?

Infinite coom.

Infinite ammo.

Infinite glory.

>IDDQD
B^)
>>
>Not boyfriend free?...not for long. P'choo-p'choo!
>>
I dont know what these stories are about but Im sold.

Sing me up.

>>16161030
>Does coffee cause global warming?
A story about an apathetic and willfully ignorant population using its ignorance as a shield for subconscious evil actions.

Corruption in government stems from the corruption in the voter, representative government...thats why its shit.
>>
>>16168694
>using its ignorance as a shield for subconscious evil actions
Or using their lack of care for their own rights, willfully so, so they can abuse the rights of others, a faux-positive move rooted in negativity.

Bipartisan Constitutional violations being made at this very second...
>>
File: 1660450066357354.jpg (183 KB, 1017x1024)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>16168700
>Parable of the bird that eats the seeds of the tree it makes nests in, eventually the trees are all gone...and new plant takes root.
https://youtu.be/keuSpq11Hqg

It comes in many forms...
>>
File: images (7) (28).jpg (15 KB, 458x670)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>16168703
Deuteronomy 28:43
>The stranger who lives among you will rise above you higher and higher, and you will go down lower and lower.
Trees grown in BioDomes fall over after a certain number of years, their trunks are so weak they cannot support the weight of the water.

This is what "protective government" has produced as citizens...failures, by design...they knew...they know...but couldnt care less...so they dont, not "consciously".
>>
>God given rights.
Is this where I say "Where is your God now?"

I...cant argue to myself whats needed to fight for who fight for what make them what they are, essentially it fights to fail.

Mmmk, u du u.
>>
>>16161030
what about those suits?
those shoes?
those bags?
that new car?
that flight you took to attend a meeting where printed documents were handed out, no two-column printing and only printed on one side?
that billboard you put up?
that ad you sent to my computer?
those orange slices you wrapped in plastic?
that WEF wallpaper?
that casket you placed your friend into?
those highways?
that ornate desk?
the plastic tarps blocking view of poverty?
>>
>>16168719
cheap and now>expensive and eternal

They have to reconcile themselves or they remain forvever in their spiral of "why arent we advancing anymore?"...
>>
>>16168724
Ha.

China doesnt fail, they just intentionally demolish it with explosives because its permit was not stamped or some nonsens (probably bribes, or they sell the "finished" apartments then dolish the building, double pay. Scammed from the contracts, scammed civilly, scammed economically, shitty...).
https://youtu.be/jaxgySOHhOE
>>
Doesnt the British still send them minders to fix every bridge they built there and they ignored like all of them for a century or something lol...
>>
>>16168738
>Redeem a negative gift card? Youre insane, Jack.
>>
This climate alarmism is such an obvious grift makes me genuinely mad that there are idiots dumb enough to fall for it.
>>
>>16168754
>there are idiots dumb enough to fall for it.
thats because they're in on the grift.
>>
>>16161030
Well yeah. The coffee bean comes from a plant and coffee is popular all over the globe. It also has to be packaged in some way. The more plants that get cut down and packaging that gets littered the hotter the globe gets. Plants of course convert chemicals in the air into oxygen. And when you liter it kills off other habitats in nature. This is one of the contributing factors to global warming.

Wanna know the real culprit for Climate Change or Global Warming? The Sun. It's going through a very complex change. It's making room for a binary star system.

"You are to the Earth as the Earth is to you." - ???

As many people purchase from Starbucks as well that's a lot of feces and defecating. And I'm certain we can't keep up with it by about 20.1% as a planet. I'm sure that has an effect on the global temperature by a point or two.
>>
>>16161030
Every time WEF does a seminar they're putting CO2 into the atmosphere. Perhaps they should stop existing.

>oh wait they make money telling plebs to eat bugs
>>
>>16161062
These fuckheads literally are part of the most toxic think tank industry we've ever seen. They do nothing but reinforce their legitimacy as an organisation for a price. They have an inherent conflict of interest to the world economy and people outside of the WEF. Even corps do not benefit from this shitbag organisation nowadays.

They know they're hated too.
>>
>>16164650
>industry causes waste
>therefore, destroy industry

Is this the logic?
I'd go further, kill all humans, they cause nothing but waste.
>>
>>16161030
Foul humors and evil spirits, eh?
>>
File: dog-eating.gif (2.76 MB, 426x498)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB GIF
>>16170171
>Foul humors
Befouled*. Do double damage.
>>
>>16170051
>oh wait they make money telling plebs to eat bugs
gotta pay for them private jets somehow
>>
>>16161030
good. hipsters need to stop drinking coffee.
>>
>>16168754
People who can't do math and never learned physics can only listen to what TV and other shills tell them, they're too ignorant to apply educated thinking to the topic.
>>
>>16168629
If you felt called out, you shoulda just said that, Anon. No need to be...whatever that is (grandiose and poetic?).
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/467892817

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.