[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

EU finds that food products from India are all filled with carcinogenic chemicals, even products labeled "organic"

https://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/food-wine/ethylene-oxide-mdh-everest-indian-food-spices-cancer-risk-health-9289998/

How dangerous are the chemicals listed in the article?
>>
>>16149550
>How dangerous are the chemicals listed in the article?
some of these are class a carcinogens

... yes, tehy cause cancer
is this your questiopn?
>>
>>16149632
>You see uhhh yeah capitalism and not communism inspired fascim! yeah!!! totally not good old communism, nothing to do with it
>Honest! Trust me bro
>>
>>16149632
I am from India
Pic rel is bogus propaganda.
Those deaths largely occured because of famines.
Even before the British came, famines happened, infact in the 17th century, a third of Indian population died because of wars and famines.
It was under British rule that we first started recording famines properly.
>>
>>16149550
>How dangerous are the chemicals listed in the article?
Less dangerous than RNA injections
>>
>>16149635
>Those deaths largely occured because of famines.
... for which the incompetent colonial massas from britbongia are to blame
> in the 17th century, a third of Indian population died because of wars and famines
yes, and at that time it was on their own responsibility
under colonial rule britain is to blame for their poor handling, and also primary responsible
>>16149633
>totally not good old communism
rent free
>>
>>16149550
What foods?
>>
>>16149656
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
File: landfill.jpg (118 KB, 442x465)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>16149550
>>
dunno if the vid will play or not it is hit and miss on telegram depending on how big the vid is

https://t.me/redicetv/10777
>>
>>16149714
How are your picrels always so based? You're the least schizo namefag I've seen.
>>
>>16149635
Tell me more about these 45 trillion dollars britain stole from india. I'd like to see the calculation if it exists, and also i want to see a similar calculation about british investments in india and their cumulative returns. Then i want to compare both sums to see if Britain was a net loss or win for India, as far as finances go.
>>
>>16149730
Because I started using a name when I noticed how many shills are here pushing false narratives. They dont care how many times you dunk on them and prove them conclusively wrong, because they dont care about what is or isnt true, they only care about repeating the message as of ten as they can (this is how brainwashing works). It is a full time job when you are one of the only people who know what they are doing and countering it. Using a name makes it easy to point out what they are doing by being able to easily reference the archives and posts screenshots and links to the archives to show everyone what they are doing. This is why you see all the seething on this board about "namefags" because they know I know what they are doing and easily counter them. It is a glowniggers dream to be able to have everyone be anonymous and everyone's opinions hold the same weight because then they can just lie, lie, lie over and over and over. If you gain a reputation of being knowledgeable and dunking on the troons and glowniggers however it saves everyone a lot of time by not wasting their time on listening to people who attack that person. I am the sanest motherfucker you ever met
>>
>>16149550
the picture is still from the boxing day tsunami.
>>
>>16150262
sure it is
>>
>>16149635
Yeah have to question how the most powerful empire in the world toppled. People blame the bongs, but isn't that just saying Indians are inferior? They weren't. They even had similar but not as good ships, though they did just copy the bongs. At least they didn't make junks. They just fucked up really badly in holding it together.
>>
>>16149635
OK, but why are you exporting poisoned food products to the rest of the world?
>>
>>16152775
Their disgusting export of immigrants is an even worse crime
>>
>>16153926
>>
>>16149550
I feel sorry for Madagascar. And penguins down south.
>>
>>16155268
that one spot on the antarctic coast at about 100ÂșE where theres a massive glacier of frozen jeet shit
>>
>>16155268
>>16156103
Wonder if it's a shitberg, or there's some sort of landfill for the settlements.
>>
>>16149550
they grow on literal dumpsters watered with contaminated waste, what a surprise!
>>
>>16155250
Yt ppl don't season dey beaches.
>>
>>16149696
Turmeric, chilis and peppercorns. It's from sterilising agents. The spices are treated so they cause cancer instead of food poisoning or cholera.
>>
>>16156364
based pajeets covertly genociding bongs for stealing spices from their country.
>>
>>16155250
>Coming soon to the St. Lawrence Seaway
>>
File: Figure_1_sign.jpg (1.17 MB, 3165x1561)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>16150779
it always was, every time someone has used that picture and said it was poop was not only wrong but also funny

it's from https://nctr.pmel.noaa.gov/indo_1204.html
>>
>>16149635
Whoever is in charge is at fault, brits were either incompetent or evil. Simple as.
>>
>>16149550
India life expectancy is 15% less than western nations
>>
File: hv9dyCKRbKcO.png (334 KB, 589x615)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>
>>16158338
Surprised they made it a black guy. There's a tendency to pretend the perpetrators of any ill brought by immigrants as the native White population suddenly going rogue.
>>
File: klsv74.jpg (124 KB, 904x1280)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>16158664
>>
File: 1702004581158187.webm (831 KB, 1280x720)
831 KB
831 KB WEBM
>>
>>16150091
NTA but I was an overseas student in the UK and while I did not expect streets paved with gold, I had expected to see more signs of wealth accumulated from centuries of industrial activities and colonialism. You see more obvious signs of past glories in Rome. I was puzzled.
So I asked fellow students from the UK about this, where had all the wealth gone? undeniably, vast wealth had been channeled ionto the country. None of them could give an explanation.
>>
>>16157550
They can't throw more garbage into the ocean through their rivers when Himalaya melts and their rivers dry up. Grim.
>>
>>16161946
The Himalayas are just mountains of jeet shit and garbage that accumulated for millennia
>>
>>16161346
If anywhere, that wealth was and is accumulated in the bank accounts of specific individuals from good families, not in the streets for the average commoner to enjoy. The notion that the average person profited is preposterous.
>>
>>16161048
I'm starting to get the impression that India is lagging behind Africa in terms of civilization
>>
>>16162953
>If anywhere, that wealth was and is accumulated in the bank accounts of specific individuals from good families,
Sure, and then what? Did they spend all that money abroad?
>not in the streets for the average commoner to enjoy.
At least Rome left an impressive network of roads and streets. The end of the colonial era left the British with a capital that the ROmans made.
>The notion that the average person profited is preposterous.
Oh, I never dreamt of that.
>>
>>16163560
Africa has better sanitation, india is on par with the worst parts of Africa, see >>16150779 picrel
>>
>>16161346
>undeniably, vast wealth had been channeled ionto the country
Incorrect. The Empire was a huge drain on Britain's finances. A few private individuals and corporations became rather wealthy, but the people and nation as a whole paid a steep price to maintain the colonial administrations and military force that enabled the private few to accumulate their wealth.
>>
File: OYMqDGdYsv0.jpg (47 KB, 460x467)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>16159992
Of course they depict the perpetrator as white even though all of the statistics show otherwise
>>
File: S1q1uKgAyRG.jpg (111 KB, 941x958)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>16165423
>>
>>16165423
Schrödinger's immigrant: Both good for the economy and punishment for colonialism at the same time.
>>
>>16164649
>Incorrect. The Empire was a huge drain on Britain's finances.
This was a few centuries before outsourcing so the money spent had to be spent mostly within the British empire. Since clearly insignificant amounts went to the colonies, it would stand to reason most had to be spent within the UK.
So "drain" means someone complains they had to pay British people a salary. The wealth had to end up somewhere.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.