[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: od4v6ou.png (792 KB, 1080x1386)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
Soience now says basic hygiene is bad for you. Does anyone here trust this latest new soience?
>>
>Cost
they're adapting...
>>
>>16147971
Was this ever in question?
You don't wash yourself daily for "health benefits", you do it so you don't smell like shit
>>
>>16147971
everyone knows this. why would washing away your natural oils with jewish and possibly cia chemicals be good for you?
you sound kinda bluepilled and cringe ngl
>>
File: 1703815096253089.webm (1.54 MB, 406x720)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB WEBM
>>16147998
this right here. this is a stinky post
>>
>>16147971
>I AM THE SCIENCE
>>
>>16147971
People who shower daily are fucking weird. I shower like twice a week max.
>>
smelly thread
>>
>>16147996
why do you smell like shit after not showering for 24 hours?
fix your diet
>>
>>16147971
depends on activity. if chilling at home easy mode daily doesn't make sense.
if you slaving on plantation you better take a shower you smelly fuck.
also take a shower before sex no matter what.
>>
>>16148069
stinky post
>>
>>16147996
This.
>>16148069
Sweat, masturbation, touching hair etc.
>>
Incorrect. It reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
>>
>>16147971
I don't think you're going to win over 4chan with daily showers m8. Men in general aren't known for personal hygiene and particularly nerds insecure about their masculinity may refuse to wash properly because it's gay.
>>
I stopped using shampoo and by skin got better after a month, it's real
>>
>>16147998
>water is a jewish chemical
Now that's a first
>>
>>16147971
No it doesnt say that.

Also:
stop fucking up my hobbies you disgusting shitposter.
why dont you just fuck off and die?
Do you feel proud that you have a negative networth to society?
You enjoy being a burden to others?
Couldnt you spend your time in a meaningfull or productive way instead of shitting on peoples hobby?
dont even try answering these questions for yourself.
>>
Repulsive narcissistic nerds who already presume they're special snowflakes that are too good to exercise are now intellectualizing reasons why they're also excused from basic hygienic practices.
Not even slightly surprising
>I want to be hideously repulsive and offensive to all of the senses
>No, why is everyone rejecting me!!?!??!
>Must be a problem with them
Tranny logic.
>>
>>16148069
I lift or do cardio daily
I get sweaty
>>
File: nerds.jpg (59 KB, 507x338)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>16149233
this, they need to be bullied until they learn how to behave properly because their parents didn't raise them right
>>
>>16147971
This is old European tradition. After the fall of the Roman Empire, many civilized practices, like regular bathing was abandoned. Even the royalty didn't do it, preferring to douse themselves with perfumes instead. It wasn't until the 19th century when the modern bathtub was invented that Western people started bathing regularly again.
>>
Regular bathing is wasteful and not only stresses the water supply (the vast majority of the planet is currently suffering from near constant drought as a result of Human caused climate change) but also introduces toxic chemicals into the water for no other reason than Humans have a strange compulsion to be 'clean', a concept which has no basis in reality.
t. Microbiologist
>>
>>16149366
>Microbiologist has opinions about the climate
fuck off
>>
>>16147998
Brown hands typed this
>>
>>16149366
Indian degrees don't count, pajeet. Go roll in cow dung you disgusting animal.
>>
>>16149408
>projecting
>>
>>16149366
Best post ITT
>>
>>16149366
crusty ass weirdo
>>
File: 0 BCifHK4_qFI_7Lkg.jpg (137 KB, 676x542)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>16147971

An intelligent civilized human bathes twice a day.
>>
>>16150814
Nerds dont, they're filthy and disgusting and ugly and repulsive and smelly
>>
ITT reactionary retards
>>
I love showers so much I not only take at least one a day but when my wife isn't home I'll sit in the bathroom floor and leave the shower running for 8+ hours at a time on cold just to listen to the sound of the running water. When I lived on my own I ran the shower so often that my first pc I built's motherboard actually died from rust by the sheer level of humidity within my dwelling. When I think of the afterlife and heaven, I picture a shower in a bathroom that's running. I'm actually typing this from inside the bathroom with the shower running right now.
>>
>>16148670
>tapwater has toxins in it
Idk if its true or not but it's hardly new, zoomie.
They just mentioned in the King Kong Godzilla movie a few years ago. (Not the current one.)
I remember /sci/ posting a spooky image of an eyeball that said, "this is your eye on tapwater. Any questions?"
That's gotta be a decade old atleast
>>
>>16149233
>>16149331
I dont want to exagerate. My job regularly has me standing outside next to a dumpsters. Its somewhat smelly, but its okay.
One of my coworkers at this movie theatre is old enough to be my dad and he smells so mother fucking goddamn bad that if I stand or walk in an area that he was occupying several minutes ago, I can taste him and have to gag up spit.

I've plunged my own stinky diarrhea on multiple occasions and never had this issue. Nothing even close.
>>
>>16148040
they always have the shittiest hair too. coarse as shit or oily as hell
>>
>>16147971
It doesn't say it is bad for you stupid poltard bitch it says it has no health benefit
>>
>>16152347
if you weren't filthy and repulsively disgusting you wouldn't have been emotionally triggered by this thread
>>
File: 45775335786.jpg (611 KB, 1668x1453)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
>>16150814
The Romans were such fucked up people that God literally buried the city of Rome.
>>
>>16153622
>t. i don't shower, brush my teeth or wipe
>>
>>16149233
>everyone gets a prize
>everyone is a winner
>everyone is special and wonderful
>you have to accept diversity
this is the type of cultural message that creates the atmosphere of permissiveness that allows the filth to thrive.
rejecting judgmental behavior & rejecting prejudice is rejecting human intelligence
>>
>>16150814
The Romans were made mentally retarded from the lead in their pipes. "Hygiene" destroyed their civilization.
>>
>>16147971
Have always showered every two days
>>
I am hypersexual and beat off once every hour or so. I shower twice a day and occasionally sink wash my junk.

If I didn't do this I'd smell like shit.
>>
itt idiots who spend nearly 24 hours a day in an air conditioned home with no exposure to dirt or other elements believing they should shower twice a day.
>>
I'm a fat guy and I smell really bad if I don't shower everyday.
It also causes skin problems like rash and itchiness if I don't wash.

>Jake Gyllenhaal
>Mila Kunis
huh they're both Jews. Isn't that weird? Why is everyone in hollywood a Jew?
>>
>>16156605
>I'm a fat guy and I smell really bad if I don't shower everyday.
That's not so much a promotion of showering every day as it is not being fat.

>huh they're both Jews. Isn't that weird? Why is everyone in hollywood a Jew?
Isn't it weird how the only ones calling out Jews are obese neckbeards?
>>
>>16156616
damn imagine shamelessly simping for kikes who hate you and want to destroy your nation. What do you gain from it?
>>
>>16156622
>WAHHH EVERYBODY WHO'S NOT CONSTANTLY FAT AND SWEATY IS A JEW WAHHHH
>>
>>16156637
Strawman and ad hominem.

Me losing 50 pounds doesn't change anything about Jewish domination of America, Europe and the middle east.
>>
>>16153622
This is a lie.
check Gunnar Heinsohn and others' research on the actual cause, it was far more widespread and catastrophic devastating a vast swathe of europe and north africa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c876lPZ-UZU
>>
File: jewish china.jpg (63 KB, 530x579)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>16156671
>>
>>16147971
They're probably right. I suspect that there is no benefit to washing until your skin starts to itch or you start to smell. Live sedentary life in a frigid climate, and it'll take way more than one day.
>>
>>16152379
>humidity
Try a de humidifier
It works so well its unreal
>>
>>16150814
imagine trying to run such an operation in india. they'd fill the pool with shit almost immediately
>>
>>16153622
lead pipes in the aquaduck slow poison that drives mad at the hearth and seat of the empire tbf they didn't knew any better
we on the other are surrounded by more and deadlier poisons and well knowed caused and perpetuated by greed and corruption
don't throw stones from a house of glass I guess
>>
>>16149366
I just know you're waiting for someone to reply so you can say "ackshually the human body is filled with micro organisms you're already stink hehe bet ya didn't know that did you?" I hate you I bet you're not even a real microbiologist I bet you have no idea how to differentiate gram negatives on a plate. Fuck you
>>
>>16147971
Depends on the lifestyle you live. For a blue collar worker a daily shower is mandatory
>>
>>16158562
And then they'd accuse you of racism if you complained
>>
>>16147971
> "Science says"
> Posts random article from the New York Post
>>
>>16152323
they don't wash twice a week, science faggots are all slobs, they're as disgusting as hippies
>>
>>16161112
while begging for an h1b visa out the other side of their mouth
>>
File: stupid.gif (1.88 MB, 245x210)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB GIF
>>16147971
title:
>has no real health benefit
anon:
>bad for you
>>
>>16159768
>lead pipes in the aquaduck slow poison
Wrong
>>
>>16163948
*fluoride stares at you*
>>
>>16147971
Nowhere does it say its bad, just has no health benefits. Author is still complete moron and every sane person will shower daily because of "smell benefits" alone.
>>
>>16149366
>ze/hir fell for the "human caused climate change" meme
>ze/hir fell for the microbiology meme

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.