[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What are people's opinions on Columbia University and how it became completely free of Jews which is something the redneck hicks who call themselves antisemitic could have done in their southern trump loving colleges but they didn't. Instead a university in Jew York pressured by liberals was the first to clear itself of Jews.
>>
imagine taking time out of your day to care about muh jews at all in any way whatsoever
>>
i highly dount theres no jews at columbia university
>>
>>16147876
You can't just renounce your degree? Even if you tear up the paper you're still legally a college grad, right?
>>
>>16147876
frinedly reminder these were the people calling you "nazI' for the last decade for exposing what the Jews are doing. Leftista are incapable of having original ideas or thinking for themselves
>>
>>16147926
That's the strange thing though, the nazis came from the left.

Honestly the whole political compass thing still doesn't make much sense to me
>>
>>16147876
Can I get a side profile of her nose?
>>
>>16147885
>You can't just renounce your degree?
I don't think tearing it up does anything, but you might be able to get it revoked by contacting the school directly. Worst case scenario, you could probably sue, if you believe holding the degree constitutes some harm, to force them to revoke it.

If you were presented with some form where providing false testimony would constitute a fraud, you'd still have to say you achieved a degree even if you tore the thing up, as long as you actually got it in the first place.
>>
File: commietards.jpg (1.1 MB, 828x3750)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>16147931
>That's the strange thing though, the nazis came from the left.
Indeed, now you see how stupid these people truly are. Fascists screaming "fascist" at everyone
>>
>>16147879
She's being disingenuous. The university has moved to online classes for the remainder of the semester so students, including Jewish students, won't be on campus. She can claim there are no Jewish students there and be technically correct even though they, along with the rest of the students, are still completing their classes online.
>>
>>16147876
She looks incredible for being a year older than me
>>
File: IMG_3279.gif (121 KB, 638x466)
121 KB
121 KB GIF
>>16147876
>What are people's opinions on Columbia University and how it became completely free of Jews
>>
File: kikeArgument.png (349 KB, 850x446)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>16147954
>Jew
>being manipulative and disingenuous
imagine my shock
>>
>>16147876
>liberals are antisemites purging jews from their institutions
Did not see that coming.
>>
File: 1703026367665235.png (27 KB, 128x128)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>16147876
What? There is absolutely no way that Columbia University is "completely free of Jews"...
>>
>>16147876
id suck her cute little chipmunk cunt desu
>>
File: tt4ipd.jpg (44 KB, 710x513)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
File: GL6PbYjWEAAfOeu.jpg (119 KB, 946x858)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>16147876
>this is the best education in the world
>>
>nazis arguing amongst themselves how leftists are the REAL anti-Semites but also Hitler was right but also nazis are leftist but we love nazis because they hate leftists and also Jews, which is good actually when we do it
Christ it's just so tiresome
>>
File: 1714207183335729.jpg (113 KB, 960x776)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>16147876
to find out who rules you simply determine who you are not allowee to criticize. they are banning tiktok for the same reason.

but how is this related to science? political science?
>>
>>16148268
I have a friend that constantly posts anti-woke, anti-dei, pro free speech "based" propaganda and is now calling to crack down on these protests. I dont answer to him in these social networks to not strain the relationship
>>
>>16148268
>to find out who rules you simply determine who you are not allowee to criticize
toddlers with cancer
>>
>>16148268
>how is academia related to science
>>
File: yoE0piGRBTFg.png (181 KB, 466x680)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>16147954
>The university has moved to online classes for the remainder of the semester
>>
> The immortality of the Jewish people is a reproach to the gentiles who know that their culture has a use-by date. This can be an inspiration to Christians, who may see the fulfillment of God’s promise to the Jews as proof that there is a God who fulfills His promises. To the self-doomed, infertile, futureless post-Christians, Jewish continuity is a reproach. Antisemitism is the grudge against the living borne by the soon-to-be dead.
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/israel-middle-east/articles/horror-humiliation-gaza
>>
>>16148298
Thank you for admitting that academia is not scientific
>>
>>16148268
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1714110029148600.webm?y
>>
>>16147931
>doesn't make much sense to me
Because you are failing to discard all the noise that comes from jews and the left. All that shit doesn't make sense at all.
>>
>>16148273
> constantly posts anti-woke, anti-dei, pro free speech "based" propaganda
Sounds like a nice guy to me
> is now calling to crack down on these protests
Ok, maybe he is Jewish and doesn't like public hatred against Jews
I don't see what is so controversial about this
>>
>>16148509
Even your disingenuously generous reading is hypocritical.
>>
>>16148509
He is jewish
>>
File: IMG_1832.jpg (85 KB, 300x300)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>16147876
>pity this jew

https://rumble.com/vc2ltb-alphabet-fun-featuring-the-conspiracy-to-overthrow-the-republic.html
>>
>>16147987
Maybe just maybe the stupid nazis that are always talking about being the greatest warriors of the superior race should have done something like this instead of being useless subhumans sitting at home in their southern redneck hick rural Israel supporting states.
Can't even do antisemitism right.
>>
>>16148645
On the other hand, they can sure cast aspersions right. They've been marching in the streets shouting "Jews will not replace us" and waving literal nazi flags and doing Hitler salutes and thinking they're so clever whenever they manage to "surreptitiously" invoke the numbers 14 and 88 in every imaginable way... and it turns out they never even had to bother hiding it because no one gives a shit. But you say one bad thing about Israel as a vaguely left-leaning person...
>>
>>16148319
lol
>>
>>16148951
why do you jews have so much schizophrenia and delusions of grandeur?
>>
File: fkjewGdbHE.jpg (224 KB, 1080x2316)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>
>>16147876
>redneck hicks
It's really the same handful of people posting bait
>>
>>16148194
life is hard when you are stupid huh?
>>
>>16148645
Why would we when we can let these morons do it or us? lol stupid jew
>>
File: HowJewsOperate.png (1.65 MB, 2133x1216)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>16149078
>>
>>16147876
A univeristy with no jews.
>No gaslighting
>no fake history
>no brainwashing
>no DEI

Only young people focussed on achieving gratness
>>
File: renny.jpg (103 KB, 435x734)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>16147876
her name is renny grinshpan
>>
>>16148951
Turns out you can't say anything *bad* about Israel, atleast not to the extent that actually threatens Israel (directly or indirectly) such as supporting our mortal enemies.
Maybe you should learn to know your place and live your life in peace, instead of seething about things out of your control.
Just look at Gazans, they also had the same habit of spewing vile threats, eventually they developed the delusion that they can violently destroy Israel by invading and killing us, and now 35000 (likely more) of them are dead.
We aren't some genocidal freaks who like to kill them, believe me if that were true, "palestinian people" wouldn't exist in 2024.
This isn't medieval era anymore, modern first world states like Israel can't be destroyed by anyone, let alone a bunch of 70IQ inbreds, it's high time that you guys come to terms with reality.
>>16149078
It's pretty clear understandable that Jews come off as extraordinarily successful to the below average gentiles.
>>
>>16149610
delusional and schizophrenic response
>>
>>16149610
>We aren't some genocidal freaks
Actually this is exactly what you are and 1000's of years of history show this to be true
>>
>>16148319
>$70000
Do I get the HD version for that or do I have to pay extra for that and still not get it?
>>
>>16149078
We, Jews? We anti-Zionist, anti-Israel, pro-Palestine Jews?
See, I can't win with you people. Now I am both Jewish and an anti-Semite at the same time, and somehow to be condemned for both.
>>
>>16149683
stop always trying to make yourself the victim for once and see how that works out for you. You may be surprised at the results. I am one of the harshest critics of Jews on this entire board but it is because most of them are sneaky little liars and shills but I dont hate Jews.In fact I have had many very close Jewish friends and even Jewish gfs. It is the blind and rabid tribalism that turns people off to jews and nigs because they dont care about justice and fair treatment. If you are righteous person people will see it, if you are a shady hypocrite people will see that too
>>
>>16149683
btw I actually support the Jews claim to Israel but I dont support genocide.But I, as an American am not a hypocrite and know the past of my own country and how it was settled so I am on the fence about the whole Palestine thing t b h. You may hate it all you want but might is right and the land belongs to whoever is strong enough to take it and hold it, this is how it has been all through history.
>>
File: prince.gif (2.24 MB, 330x166)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB GIF
>I have had many very close Jewish friends and even Jewish gfs
disgusting
>>
>>16149742
believe it or not most jews are just regular people who have never even heard of, much less read the Talmud. My Jewish friends were no diff than anyone else, very kind and decent people.
>>
>>16149734
>stop always trying to make yourself the victim for once and see how that works out for you.
But you are the one doing that. I have no control over what you choose to do and then blame me for, hypocritical liar that you are. I'm not even Jewish. You just decide that I am, that I am therefore playing the victim, that I'm probably lying about all that right now and therefore further proving your point etc. etc. all because you are a virulent and irrational anti-Semite even if it's currently politically expedient for you to renounce the title if not the content of the label.
>>
File: ebolachannazi.jpg (19 KB, 300x300)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>16149789
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
silence hebrew
>>
>>16149793
See? There really is nothing you can do against the inveterate anti-Semite. Even gentiles who don't fall in line will be charged with crypto-Judaism. It's not an evidence-based view but a fascist tool to silence people. In this sense, calling someone a Jew for no reason and calling someone an anti-Semite for no reason serve the exact same purpose, and it is therefore no surprise I've been accused of being both.
>>
File: joker6.gif (1.79 MB, 355x343)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>16149797
imagine thinking I would read this pilpul face diaherrea
>>
>>16149800
tl;dr you're an irrational fascist cunt
>>
>>16149807
You're a Jew so your opinion is irrelevant
>>
>>16149821
I'm not a Jew but you're still an irrational fascist cunt
>>
File: juden.jpg (177 KB, 1080x1083)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>16149822
>>
>>16149862
The fascist is immunized against all dangers: One may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a fascist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "Jew! Jew!"
>>
btw I love how criticism of Israel is inherently anti-Semitic but calling people "Jew" for arguing with you and quoting Goebbels in support isn't.
>>
>>16149878
Being called a Jew really hurt you eh?
>>
>>16149901
Anti-Semites intend to hurt me with it, do they not? It says nothing about me and everything about you, paedophile nazi.
>>
>>16149907
>see how he recoils
If there is nothing wrong with being a Jew why does being called one offend you so much? Seems you are the one who is the anti-semite since the thought of people thinking you are a Jew is so repulsive to you
>>
>>16149910
>If there is nothing wrong with being a Jew why does being called one offend you so much?
if there is nothing wrong with being a Jew then why do you insist on incorrectly labelling me as one and then dismissing everything I might say on those grounds and those alone, and then admonish me for pointing out what you're doing, you slimy worm? Are you a Jew? You sure act like one, by your own admission. I'm not an anti-Semite, though; I have had many very close Jewish friends and even Jewish gfs.
>>
File: goebbels.png (288 KB, 717x410)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>16149918
lol you are so Jewish
>>
>>16149922
You are a self-loathing Jew. It makes so much sense. The support for Israel. The eagerness to label people anti-Semites. Doing exactly what you describe Jews doing. You can't help yourself, can you? Even the reference to all your many, many Jewish friends makes sense in that light; perhaps you can't bring yourself to lie fully and have to mask your lie with a hint of truth. Who else would know so many Jews except someone immersed in a Jewish community? And that brings us, finally, to the reasons for this farce. Surely you don't expect that your irrational praise of nazis convinced anyone? No, it is an act. You are PLAYING the fool to make nazis look like idiots. A false flag.

God damn I said it as a joke at first to show what a retard you're being but of course, you're doing it on purpose. You really are one sneaky little Jew.
>>
>>16149744
yes normie jews are just normalish people, the problem is that elite jews are legitimately the most evil creatures on the planet and normal jews are systematically conditioned to protect them.
>>
>>16149928
tldr

lmao

Jew
>>
>>16149931
Your Jewish tricks don't work on me any more. I knew it was an act.

Bodhi the self-loathing zionist Jew. Who'd have thought.
>>
>>16149929
Indeed
>>
>>16149932
I am a Zionist yes. I fully support Israel being the Jews homeland and want them all to fuck off out of white countries to their shithole in the desert and be the mudslimes problem
>>
A question I'm baffled by.
Jews want to genocide the people they call amalek, but why do they equate them to europeans when they were clearly just another semitic tribe neighbouring the original israelites?
It seems irrational.
>>
>>16149932
>>16149933
lol yes of course you oppose the "elite" Jews. You won't be one of the "good ones" bodhi. You're going to be on that train as well.
>>
>>16149741
>btw I actually support the Jews claim to Israel but I dont support genocide.But
typical redneck right wing Jew supporter
>Dude I hate Jews in my country, but I love supporting Israel with my tax dollars and military if they stay in their country
>>
>>16149935
That means you're a jew lover. This conservation is over.
Leftists know that Jews=Israel that's why they removed every Jew from Columbia university.

Republican retards who claim to be the real antisemites actually love Israel and will never get anything done. So I'm not going to take you serious, you are useless to yourself and humanity.
>>
>>16150046
leftists only care whether jews are white or not they love them.
>>
>Love nazis
>Hate Jews
>Believe nazis are leftists
>Believe the left hates Jews
>Hate the left
??? what is this fucking thread
>>
>>16150062
The political compass is a spook.
>>
>>16150068
I don't give a shit what you think about the political compass, you can at least be consistent
>>
>>16150040
>>Dude I hate Jews in my country, but I love supporting Israel with my tax dollars and military if they stay in their country
I never said anything like this, you strawman like a tranny
>>
>>16150046
>This conservation is over.
You and I were never having a conversation. You dont appear to be bright enough for me to care to converse with you about anything. You have nothing insightful to say, you behave like spergy retard and remind me of how the /tv/ troons act with their strawmen and non-sequitors
>>
>>16150133
>>16150136
If you're going to namefag be consistent. Ah, but you forgot to put it back after samefagging, of course
>>
>>16150142
I post on other boards I dont use a name on. You thought you were sherlock holmes but you were really just a nigger tier retard. No one was trying to fool you, though it would be quite simple I imagine.
>>
File: GDlsMk5XUAA9z_g.jpg (54 KB, 750x521)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>16150046
>muh two parties
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1714354744264.jpg (79 KB, 410x571)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>16147876
>Master of Science
Nothing of value was lost, but this begs the question. What was her planned source of income?

>>16147885
You need the paper for bureaucratic requirements. If you lose it you will have to contact the university which will have to look up on the register to emit a new one, and that new certificate will have to be authenticated to certify whoever signed the new one is the director of the institution, and will have to submit it to the ministry of education where somebody else will have to certify the signature of the guy who certified the other signature is real. This is easily 3 weeks worth of dicking around offices.

Now, the utter disrespect for the institution can have her banned and her degree revoked.
>>
>>16149744
Most Jewish people are like most black people in that they're trying to go about their lives but the instant anything negative happens to one of their group, they circle ranks and defend them no matter how egregious their actions were. The Jewish dentist filling your cavity is ok until some Jewish pedophile gets caught in the act and suddenly the dentist is screaming that it's anti-semetic to throw the child fucker in prison.
>>
>>16151008
I graduated over two decades ago and never once has anyone required me to show my physical diploma. They contact a clearinghouse that verifies that I have the degrees I claim to have. The paper is a nice memento to put up on the wall but has no practical use.
>>
>>16149928
You are jewish
>>
>>16151156
I never got my physical degree, only a pdf
>>
>>16148283
King Charlie 3?
>>
>>16150157
>No one was trying to fool you goy
sure, sure
>>
>>16147878
They run your country, anon. And not for your benefit.
>>
>>16147926
This pretty much also applies to you rightfags. Left right doesnt matter you are all just sheep
>>
>>16152020
>no you
>proves the point
get some new material african ass sniffer
>>
File: died for israel.jpg (34 KB, 479x208)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>16152012
>>
File: V80G.png (1.09 MB, 1079x965)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>16152020
>>
File: dem_662defd045ac4.png (335 KB, 951x760)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>16147878
Imagine (not) acknowledging the people in your own lives that are (not) aggrieved enough to nuke everything to stop your inane babbling.
>>
>>16147876
Haha their actions eat themselves. By the way Jewish passover is clearly the first historical example of them holohoaxing by claiming to have all been slaves in Egypt which were then freed. Which is not true.

However its better they are all in Israel than in western countries
>>
>>16149640
>$70000
>Do I get the HD version for that
No HD and it's filled with hour-long ads called "woman studies" and other dumb names. Also you have to complete compulsory viewer engagement quizzes after every show.
>>
I went to a private baptist university and I am pretty sure it was completely jew free
>>
>>16147876
damn, i was antisemitic before it was cool; its beautiful to watch it go mainstream
>>
>>16147876
would. it seems like she gives good head
>>16151150
lmao true, you also could include feminist in the list
>>
>>16147876
>grinshpan
also I doubt she tore her real certificate apart. Not even women are that dumb. likely just a copy
>>
>>16147932
who cares. she's very attractive regardless.
>>
>>16155158
>her real certificate apart
she can always order a reprint of her degree parchment and get the same paper. it probably cost 20 dollar or so.
>>
>>16154245
except the left disagrees with the media, corporations, universities and hollywood by hating the kikes and you neo nazis are basically fucking useless shitbags who will get their race extinct
>>
>>16154832
how long till you become prosemitic to own the liberals?
>>
File: AyGjJJWr7CQP.jpg (202 KB, 1080x2005)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
picrel shows you why the campus demonstrations psyop was set up, which was in order to justify new laws that make noticing jewish influence illegal.
how many of you were low iq enough to believe that it all happened spontaneously? anyone willing to own up to that?
>>
>>16155523
Never but go on thinking that if you say Group A likes breathing that Group B will automatically asphyxiate themselves. It will make your bubble easier to exist even if it does make you more out of touch with reality.
>>
>>16156279
Figured as much.
>>
>>16156279
By the way has that kekling Adam Green of (((know more news))) been up to much during all this?
>>
>>16147876
>Renny Grinshpan
no way...
>>
>>16156279
So... is 4chan getting taken down?
>>
File: 1714626321704591.jpg (67 KB, 720x641)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
File: glownigger butthurt.jpg (276 KB, 1080x1286)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>16156779
The glowniggers aren't about to take down their favorite honeypot
>>
>>16151150
That's a category error. Conservative Jews are like this because conservatives are like this. In-group over everything. It's the same in the Catholic church, for instance, or in the police, or indeed in the GOP (Gang of Pedophiles).
>>
>>16151150
I don't know if that's true.
>>
File: 1709295698802571.png (646 KB, 1007x994)
646 KB
646 KB PNG
>>16147878
>t. either a woke neolib or a civnat neocon

You sound like a butthurt normie who really loves Jews. Too bad that both left and the right are waking up to zionism now. The only people who still support Jews today are woke neoliberal normies, and civnat neocon evangelical chrisitans. Everyone else - progressives, socialists, libertarians, nationalists, populist conservatives - literally everyone besides woke neoliberals and christian neocons is starting to view Zionism as a political issue. Nobody was even talking about this stuff 10 years ago. Now it's one of the issues that unites both the left and the right.
>>
>>16158363
>Nobody was even talking about this stuff 10 years ago
I was
>>
>>16158376
Yeah, nobody.
>>
>>16158466
Nobody with a double IQ like yourself and the people you surround yourself with, you meant, I imagine
>>
>>16147876
literally made for big goy cock
>>
>>16149609
>renny grinshpan
the whore has a whole website
https://www.rennygrinshpan.com
>>
>>16158363
>Nobody was even talking about this stuff 10 years ago
people talking about it is why /n/ and /new/ and 4chon and 8ghan were all shut down
>>
>>16147876
Probably not even her real diploma. Ny has the highest concentration of jews outside of israel and it has a massive jewish student body. What this video really is:
a) deception/rage bait for other zionists
And first and foremost
b) virtual signaling. She can always get another diploma printed and her records etc are untouched in the cplumbia system.
If she really had renounced her title she'd have to file a process, if it even exists
>>
>Master of Science

??????????????
>>
>>16160626
It's a journalism degree.
https://il.linkedin.com/in/rennygrinshpan
She's a Leaf Jew living in Israel. Not the US's problem anymore.
>>
>>16152012
Why should you benefit, are you G-d's Chosen People? No, then just stay in your lane and consume, ok?
>>
>>16147876
1. https://www.insidehighered.com/news/admissions/2023/05/08/jewish-student-enrollment-down-many-ivies
it's been going down for a while at ALL ivy league schools. they're still the highest demographic.

but 2.
https://www.adl.org/campus-antisemitism-report-card/columbia-university
she's just straight up lying, because of course she is.
>>
>>16158363
>1709295698802571.png
Truly our greatest ally.
>>
File: z5gE2w.jpg (99 KB, 744x1024)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>
>>16158485
you imagine wrongly, a feat befitting of one who manages to misinterpret a reply that clearly identifies you as the nobody.
>>
File: nonsense.jpg (179 KB, 991x963)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>
File: g45kgWA20y.jpg (50 KB, 680x503)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>
David Kipping who teaches there has been under pressure by students for hosting a jew on his podcast, the podcast was recorded right before all the violence erupted on campus but the podcast was posted like yesterday or something, made a brief statement on the matter but didnt really take a side and was vague. is it fair to target him? i think its a little unfair to expect him to pick a side or whatever
>>
>>16161538
Aptly named image, why does anyone take this buffoon seriously?
>>
>>16161616
Why are they targeting the cool astrophysicist, target kikes I don't care, leave him alone.
>>
>>16162189
Kipping is a kike
>>
>>16161979
Investors that went broke short selling stock in his company.
>>
>>16149744
>who have never even heard of, much less read the Talmud
This might be news to you, but they're not Jewish.
>>
>>16162406
is he really
>>
>>16151008
>Now, the utter disrespect for the institution can have her banned and her degree revoked
I love how you can bust your ass for years, pay 10s of thousands in tuition, and universities can still revoke your degree for no reason with 0 recourse. College is unironically a scam

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.