[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (3) (5).jpg (44 KB, 600x400)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
What kinds of genes are currently being selected for in humanity? I notice that none of the educated professionals in their mid-30s around me have more than 1 child. From surveys, the more educated and higher income have less kids. The poorest and less educated have the most kids. Religious groups have a lot of kids, my neighbors growing up were some weird Christian sect and they had 11 kids. The most technologically advanced people, Japanese and South Koreans are having no kids and their population will collapse soon.

I'm evolutionary terms what's happening to the species?
>>
>>16147838
>>/pol/
>>
>>16147844
It's an evolutionary biology question
>>
>>16147854
you're /pol/shilling through your teeth.
>muh jewish fairy tale tards are breeding
>muh idealized asian waifu's aren't breeding
>muh catabolic collapse.
Fuck off.
>>
religions are eugenic vehicles those that embody the ideals of the religion tend to reproduce more
first you must identify the religion and its ideals
>>
>>16147838
>I'm evolutionary terms what's happening to the species?
Brown religious low-IQ conservatives do all the breeding, so that's what's in future for humanity.
>>
File: 1688998135360614.png (210 KB, 512x468)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>16147871
>the future is conservative
>>
The social ones. So everything is working as intended.
>>
Self-awareness is being rolled back
>>
>>16147838
> What kinds of genes are currently being selected for in humanity?
Blackest gorilla niggers with an IQ of 60
In next 100 years or so Whites and East Asians will be extinct.
>>16147884
There is no "future"
>>
>>16147838
>in evolutionary terms what's happening to the species?

It's called a Market Correction, certain traits were overvalued too much and couldn't sustain the inflation of worth. Thus thier prevalence is decreasing.

What good is everyone having a +100 IQ and/or College Degree if the ecosystem can't support them? So you're smart enough to pass a hundred exams and graduate college but can't get a job paying you more than a 90IQ Trash Man or Truck Driver? And you can't afford to do better than the Trash Man or Truck Driver in terms of buying a home and raise children?

What was the point of wasting energy propagating those genes capable of higher IQ and education when you're no better than a mid IQ and education?
>>
File: 1000004651.jpg (9 KB, 325x195)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>16147838
retards, except the elite who are practicing eugenics and genetically engineering themselves
>in 200 years the world will be burnt out wasteland populated by freaks mutated by intergenerational drug addiction and pollution, with only some roving warbands and free villages full of hardass survivalists outside of the dome cities full of elites and their VR headset wearing mindcontrolled slaves
>unless things change
>>
Low IQ is being selected for. The world will be a 80IQ avg dystopia akin to Pakistan soon.
>>
disgenic.
it's all downhill from here for society.
china was right.
>>
>>16149113
What was China right about?
Did they protect themselves from dysgenics?
>>
>>16149142
china got dysgenic communisted decades ago
>>
File: t_1024x1024.jpg (5 KB, 96x152)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>16147838
ever wonder why we don't live in Star Trek yet?
>>
>>16149171
>1024x1024
Is the tiny image part of your joke?
>>
>>16147838
Yes, we are becoming dumber due to our environment. Why? Because there are too many high IQ people on the planet and not enough high IQ jobs. At some point we'll reach an equilibrium.
>>
>>16149208
No, it's probably because of over education destroying intelligence
>>
>>16149210
That's the same thing. Too many 110 IQs, too few 160 IQs.

It's like how Asians have higher IQs on average than whites, but a lower standard deviation, and they have the lowest fertility on the planet, along with a massive oversupply of postgraduates.
>>
>>16149142
china is extremely racist and is implementing eugenics. they even have designer babies.
in fact, if you were ever in a communist propaganda class like me, you will realize that the concept of "communist person" they are teaching sounds eerily eugenic.
>>
>>16149221
So years ago I read some blog with some guy talking about how society depends on the proportion of the population that could be trained in technically complex fields like plumbing I think his cutoff was approx 106.

See the 160 are rare no matter how smart your population is but if your population iq average drops by 1 point then that's actually quite vast number of competent people vanishing.
I feel like your idea of tighter sd among asians makes sense with this since they will have more of these technical classes but fewer of the innovative genius ranges
Although I think our societies typically stratified with elite groups outside of the masses such as priests or artisans.
>>
>>16149229
china was dysgenic for a long time
but as china does they take western ideas and implement them on mass, they came across national socialsm
>>
>>16149221
>Asians have higher IQs on average than whites, but a lower standard deviation
this isn't true. asians are not a homogeneuos group. in fact, just in china itself they have 50+ separate groups of human with different intelligence capablities. the ones in rural and moutainous china are dumber than the general population with an average IQ of 85-90 or so while the more selective group of chinese get many 140+ IQ. it's just china is so vast with 1.5 billion people you sum them up you get the blurred out average results.
the highest IQ in the world is terry tao who is a chinese ancestry.
>>
>>16147838
Watch idiocracy
/thread
>>
>>16149235
agree that they have been in dysgenic in a long time, possibly for a thousand of year. the last han dynasty was the Ming dynasty after that was the Qing who actively discrminated against the han.
in fact, china has been in a downward trend since the tang dynasty when they was like half the world population and was centuries ahead of everyone else.
I guess implementing strict confucianisms and rule of the first born to quell down rebellions has its consequences.
>>
>>16149244
From what I remember China got taken over by jewish financial interests who used northern barbarians to destroy the people claiming some book that taught people to make weapons was anti barbarian
I think there was a book "the history of the jews in china"
>>
>>16149252
I doubt that Judaism had any significant effects on china. The ruling chinks are more jewish than jews.
Even Islam cannot survive as its original form in China.
>>
>>16149266
found a copy though I never read it only a summary
>>
>>16149274
read it and share with us what you find anon
>>
>>16149286
From the guy I remember talking about it supposedly they ran huge brothels and bought up temples and turned those into brothels
>>
>>16149289
https://odysee.com/@Leteo:a/How-Jews-Destroyed-China--how-jews-destroyed-china-:d
>>
>>16149302
lol is any of that is real?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.