[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • Use with [math] tags for inline and [eqn] tags for block equations.
  • Right-click equations to view the source.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

How come soience can't save him?
Is soience really that useless and impotent?
In 1971 Richard Nixon announced "the war on cancer" and since then trillions of dollars have been spent on 'research' and even with over half a century of study the issue and infinite resources available, soience still has no idea how to deal with cancer, why not?
>>
>>16146197

In 1971 Nixon also took us off the gold standard. You need something of real value in order to pay for all that.
>>
>>16146202
Gold isn't any more intrinsically valuable than the assurances of a major world power's government
>>
Vaxx gift
>>
>>16146202
this, you can't use Monopoly money to fund something if you actually want it to succeed
>>
>>16146197
>and even with over half a century of study the issue and infinite resources available, soience still has no idea how to deal with cancer
Are you retarded? We're better at treating cancer now than ever before in history. Cancer treatment has improved enormously since the 70s.
>>
>>16146197
>Finally get in the big chair
>Cancer, like a year later
Honestly I do feel kind of bad for Charles.
>>
>How come soience can't save him?
Cause he's a "natural medicine" nutter that doesn't believe in chemo.

You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make it take cancer meds.
>>
>>16146345
He got his name in the history books as king so there's not much for him to do now. The Monarchy is mostly toothless. Any theoretical power they have, they know better than to ever exercise. He's in the big chair but there's not much to do in it. Even before the cancer diagnosis, he looked quite world weary. He's probably disappointed with how things turned out with Harry but has put most of his effort into William over the years anyway. He has surpassed the length of Edward VIII's reign, so he won't go down as the shortest reigning British monarch. Beyond the typical human desire to continue living, he doesn't have much reason left to live as king.
>>
The insurance company and doctors would rather have you die.
>>
There are plenty of cancer cures, there have been for at least a century, electrical, dietary, lifestyle, etc, etc but cancer is profitable and a way to kill off the goyim quietly so they don't permit them to last long.
Everything around us is designed to make us sick including the device you are looking at this on.
>>
>>16146202
There was never a gold standard. There was a lie of a gold standard, which could not be supported forever. Same as in every gold standard in every country.
Some gold stacked in a vault doesnt prevent the money press from brring
>>
>>16146202
Nixon just finished what Wilson started. Keynesian Economics is a fraud.
>>
>>16146197
>>In 1971 Richard Nixon announced "the war on cancer" and since then trillions of dollars have been spent on 'research'
All wasted. Funding to "cancer research" does nothing but make the research firms rich. It should all be cut.
>>
>>16146351
>have cancer
>take chemo and suffer for a few months to still die
>don't take chemo and suffer a little less for a few months to still die
I'm sure you'll choose the chemo without a second thought though!
>>
File: wef.jpg (106 KB, 900x892)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>16146197
Those wars are not meant to be won, those are only an excuse to steal as much tax money as possible. If the brishit king didn't want to die so soon he shouldn't have role played as a guinea pig in the first place.
>>
>>16146197
Pfizered
>>
>>16146206
You have to assume said state is infallible for this to be true
>>
>>16146197
Should've taken finasteride or dutasteride. But because of their retarded pride, Charles is now dying from prostate cancer while William is fucking bald.
>>
>>16146225
3.5 years after the vaccine rollout and the great mass dying event still has occured. Almost as if the antivaxxers were totally wrong and to this day still can't admit that they are retarded.
>>16146351
this
>>
>>16147424
Cancer death rates are lower in 2024 than in all the previous years before.
>>
>>16147496
>Cancer death rates are lower in 2024 than in all the previous years before.
>death rates
>rates
Spotted the jew
>>
>>16146886
>There are plenty of cancer cures
no there aren't lol.
>>
>>16147416
>>don't take chemo and suffer a little less for a few months to still die
If the cancer kills you in a few months with chemo, then you won't stay alive for a few months without it.
>>
>>16147555
Why would you not use rates as a metric for prevalence?
>>
>>16147494
I didn't get cancer or cardiac problems or covid from not vaxxing. I won
>>
>>16147824
Give me the stats for cancer spending. Give me the ucod cancer death rate. 0-54 preferred age cohort too
>>
>>16146197
The news here is saying that King Charles is returning to his duties
>>
>>16146197
It will happen in June or July. Saved this and come back in a few months

Might happen on 4th of July
>>
Its over for King Chuck.
>United Kingdom (formerly Chuck's)
>>
>>16148143
Is this when his chemo is scheduled or his funeral?
>>
All the king's scyence and all the king's men
couldn't put pedo Charlie back together again
>>
>>16148143
>Might happen on 4th of July
Death of british monarch on American Independence Day would be quite based.
>>
>>16148278
>>
>>16147491
The studies say that finasteride doesn't reduce the chance of death from prostate cancer, oddly. You would think that it would.

I looked into this, since I take finasteride.
>>
>>16146197
Probably fake, they're just making it all up to generate public sympathy for him
>>
>>16152319
no they are promoting cancer so they can promote the magical mrna "cure" for cancer that people will keep having to take
>>
>>16146197
That’s what you get for allowing your country to become an immigrant infested shithole. Do you think his ancestors would have let Muslims turn up in boats en masse and rape our women? No, they would have had them hung, drawn and quartered.
>>
>>16152354
his ancestors were jews they infiltrated the british monarchy with william of orange

he's nothing as great as edward longshanks
>>
>>16146197
>soience still has no idea how to deal with cancer, why not?
Cancer is a lifestyle disease, 99% the result of diet, activity, stress, etc. Science can't "cure" cancer any more than it can "cure" obesity. They can invent endless drugs to treat cancer just like they can invent endless drugs to treat obesity but these things will always exist so long as most people have shit lifestyles.
>b-but i know someone who was healthy and still got cancer
If you are eating foods that would have been unknown to someone living 20,000 years ago then you are eating cancer-promoting foods.
>>
>>16146197
>Just throw money at the problem
Sorry, either create a shitload of 130+ IQ white children or (literally) die. No other options.
>>
>>16152326
The popular scyence term "mrna" has been besmirched by the disastrous failure of the covid vax, "mrna" will be rebranded as something else before its rolled out again
>>
>>16146854
It’s pretty much that simple.
>>
File: poor bugnigger.jpg (39 KB, 1114x476)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>16152380
So every food you fucking retard? Everything in 1st world countries have cancer filled food, only natural bugmen countries has the lowest cancer rate in the world, it's so ironic the advanced countries are the unhealthiest.
>>
>>16153083
The average life expectancy in Sierra Leone is 57. While cancer can happen at any age, it's most common in the elderly. People in countries with low life expectancy don't live long enough for cancer to be a problem for most of them.
>>
>>16146197
Maybe his doctors are Lady Di fans.
>>
>>16152434
this
they rebranded "global warming" as "climate change" because "global warming" lost it's impact after decades on end with no increase in temperatures, so they'll pull the same marketing tricks with mrna
>>
>>16153642
>>
>>16146197
Its probably fake, they want everyone to forget about pedo Charlie's past indiscretions and affiliation with people like his brother and Jimmy Savile, so they made up a sob story about him being sick
>>
>>16146197
>soience still has no idea how to deal with cancer
It does. There are hundres of different types that people lump into one single category. In many cases such as breast cancer, progress has been significant.
Up to about 20 years it meant certain death, then it meant masectomy, but now it can be treated and normally without masectomy.
>>
>>16147819
Sounds good to me
>>
>>16146889
You think gold currency started with paper IOUs backed by gold in vaults? There were minted gold and silver coins for millennia.
>>
>>16146889
You deserve to have your skull caved in with a pickax.
>>
>>16146889
The gold standard in the USA resulted in FDR forcibly seizing all gold held by private citizens in order to fund his communist agenda. This historical incident isn't taught in schools because the communists that run the school are ashamed of their past behavior, but if you bother to dig up the story you'll find that FDR stole millions of pounds of gold from Americans by forcing them to sell it to the government for less than what it was worth
>>
File: 6125ObklbzL.jpg (109 KB, 1000x700)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>16157451
>Force Americans to sell all their gold to the government for $20/oz
>promptly print so much cash that value of gold rises to $40/oz, making the cash people received for their gold relatively worthless
>raise income tax rates to 90% insuring that nobody will ever be able to earn back the money they lost on their gold sale
>spend all of the money he grifted from Americans for the benefit of jews in Europe
goyschool will teach you this was the best president of all time
>>
>>16150916
i wonder how much of it is to do with not masturbating. i worry about that a bit since i never get horny anymore so im at a slightly higher risk
>>
>>16158428
The only ones that lost their gold were good goyim who handed it in or were dumb enough to keep in safety deposit boxes/brokers. Compliance for circulating gold was negligible. But yes, very Jewish still.
>>
Why couldn't they save Steve Jobs from his cancer? He had enough money to buy the best medical care on the planet many times over.
>>
>>16146356
he could literally nuke France tomorrow
>>
>>16158811
because he chose not to get treatment
>>
i wonder if cancer could be cured with 200 surgeries
like pinpoint all the growths and cut them, is this not feasible for billionaires?
>>
>>16158942
Best cancer treatment is to genetically engineer white blood cells that will target and kill cancer cells at a molecular level. I would have thought the king would get that treatment.
Surgery on something like the pancreas isn't really feasible.
>>
>>16159045
>I would have thought the king would get that treatment.
He doesn't have cancer, they made it up to get sympathy for him and as an excuse to limit his public appearances because he is unpopular
>>
pedo charlie sat on the throne
pedo charlie suxed a six year old's bone
>>
>>16146197
>why not?

"Cancer" is nothing but health incarnate.
>>
>>16146197
>How come soience can't save him?
Because as the universe is currently setup, it doesn't allow for knowledge to be pre-known. You see,
knowledge has to be discovered, and as it turns out, the knowledge which would allow for his cure has not yet been found.
>>
>>16146197
>cancer
that's an umbrella term for a huge set of different and distinct diseases. There are many varieties of cancer and many places in our bodies to get it in, and each case is still rather personal and unique, so the permutations are endless, and finding a cure for all that, a dauting task.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.