[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: iM2JIGSU6G6w.jpg (254 KB, 1284x1885)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
Is the moon really a planet thats made of gas? Have the scientists been lying to us all along?
>>
File: Thrilleh.jpg (13 KB, 300x168)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>16122990
>>16122990
>Is the moon really a planet
Yes because the moon fits the definition of orbiting a star.
>>
>>16122990
>not one kid yelled out "NO IT ISN'T YOU DUMB CUNT"
Shameful.
>>
>>16122990
Is this what a scientist looks like?
>>
>>16122990
Whoever allowed her to not only attend this gathering but speak at it should be tarred, feathered, and possibly hanged. In a government full of idiots, she is by far the most aggressively dumb animal to have ever done it. If her IQ is more than a single digit I'd be very surprised.
>>
A black woman says that our moon is made up mostly of gases. You might disagree. You might even have some evidence to the contrary. But you have to ask yourself: is this really worth losing my job over? A black woman says that our moon is made up mostly of gases.
>>
>>16123147
>she is by far the most aggressively dumb animal to have ever done it
A challenger appears!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A
>>
>>16123186
Is this some filibuster tactic?
>>
>>16122990
This is why we have never gone back astronauts fly right through it. In 69 it turned to dust because of sick tbird doughnuts.
>>
Hey America, can you please stop using the political parties as a home for the mentally deficient?
In the rest of the world we have socialized homes where they can play lawn bowls or garden or knit safety without running a country.
>>
>>16123434
This is why football in America is more entertaining.
>>
>>16123441
I watched 15 minutes of the super bowl and saw ~3 minutes of actual play, you are objectively wrong.
https://youtu.be/Bg64Sdbymq4
Note, the games keeps going so long as the ball stays in and the hit is between the shoulders and knees.
>>
>>16123447
Sommabitch
>>
Some magician is actually putting the moon there to give the illusion of outer space being vast. And so we don't run out of suns.. we get a new sun every morning AND the stars are doing it too, the thing if you notice them different they have always been that way because of a fact you didn't know.. hmmm.. a fact is saying it again, that it's always been that way, so there are facts covering the noticing, magicians too. Like dynamo, clever misdirection and tricks you can't work out that easily. Moon fakes, magicians do that to cover up the moon being a harder trick, fake magic OR IS IT that real magic hides from other tricks, the laws of physics being the magic too, and the real magic hiding behind the provable stuff, provable science is probably old spells, real magic too, hiding behind moon tricks, gas they say, as I can see here. Or is laws of physics just fake magic too, tricks, or manifestations saying there is a gas moon so one day someone discovers gas on the moon, coincidentally and determines the moon's gas
>>
>>16123373
Most of the time when Congress is in session, there are very few representatives in the House chamber but they have to keep the proceedings going to be considered in session. During these times, members will often give speeches to a mostly empty chamber just to get it into the Congressional Record, which they can later use for campaigning.
Since it's easy to get floor time during these low periods, members also use it for making proclamations that honor various groups important to their constituencies. If you've volunteered for an animal shelter in a member's district for thirty years, it's nice to have a proclamation honoring you in the Congressional Record and they might even give you the flag that was flying over the capitol at the time (there are a bunch of them and they're changed out constantly throughout the day so members can give them out as gifts).
>>
>>16125794
I mean the provable science and laws of physics could be fake magic too, i.e, clever tricks.. OR.. are the laws of physics old spells?
>>
>>16124643
They are correct, if this isn't true any more then it's a mandela effect.
>>
>>16122990
Pm this is what i looked like just now talking about vitamins then
>>
>>16123339
>"...it's almost impossible to go near the sun" while the "moon is more manageable."
Can't really argue with that part.
>>
I'll give her half a pass, as she says she mispoke and meant to say that tjhe Sun is made of gases. But even allowing for that, her remarks showed a huge lack of basic understanding about the topic she was there to talk about. Given that she knows is profiundly ignorant about the topic, her staff should have drafted remarks that made sense for her to read. Crappy staff work.
>>
>>16123339
>she was almost the mayor of Houston
Thankfully she ONLY got the much LOWER office of Congresswoman. Phew, bullet dodged!
>>
>>16126217
If you replace "moon" with "sun" when she talks about it being made of gases then it also means that when she said, "Can humans live on the moon? Are the gases such that we could do that?" it changes it to her musing about living on the SUN.
>>
>>16122990
The moon moves across the sky and is therefore a planet in the classical sense.
>>
>The Hill reported that during a 1997 visit to the Mars Pathfinder operations center, Jackson Lee asked whether the Pathfinder rover had taken a picture of the U.S. flag planted by Neil Armstrong; the flag had been planted on the Moon, not Mars. Jackson Lee was at the time a member of the Aeronautics and Space Subcommittee of the House Science Committee. In response, Jackson Lee’s deputy chief of staff accused the newspaper of racial bias without disputing the story's accuracy. The Hill denied the allegations and stood by its reporting.
>>
>>16126345
we could live on the dark side of the sun
>>
File: stupid.gif (2.77 MB, 256x320)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB GIF
>>16122990

SHE is an example of why racially based admissions to ivy league colleges was (and is) a VERY bad idea.
>>
>>16126345
Could live there as long as you only go outside at night.
>>
>>16128696
They're put there by even more retarded electorates. There's no need for a secret cabal of high IQ leaders that the real, midwit leaders are somehow concealing.

I wish there were someone behind the wheel
>>
>>16123017
The moon is orbiting the earth you retarded fucking nigger
>>
>>16129929
What point does this graph with no labels prove? What is it measuring? What does each axis represent? 1 through 9 of what?
>>
>>16130186
Judging by the image's name, probably this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benford's_law
>>
>>16130489
What does the high occurrence of small leading digits in a series of numbers have to do with elections? I still don't understand what the data points are measuring.
>>
>>16130971
What, too many of Biden's votes had leading 4s? Because votes are number strings? No, I genuinely don't understand what data that barely labeled graph measures.
>>
>>16130983
trolling or genuinely stupid?
>>
>>16132162
feigning ignorance is a standard technique to stifle conversation. Gaslighting, if you will
>>
>>16132162
>>16132192
What do the points on the graph measure?
>>
>>16134104
>there is no long any paper trail

THIS.
Basically one person gets to say "That person won" and there is no way to refute the claim.
It is IMPOSSIBLE for there to be an independent check of the voting system.
>>
>>16134147
And they would never have made that change if they weren't planning on faking election results to begin with
>>
>>16135242
There was a small minority of """"conspiracy theorists"""" who were saying that would happen when the switch to electronic voting was made, but the ZOG controlled mainstream media of course brushed them off as "conspiracy theorists"
>>
File: GA SoS Cathy Cox (D).jpg (162 KB, 1140x814)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>16134104
Georgia switched from voting machines to ballot marking machines in 2019 so now every vote has a verifiable human readable paper ballot but that didn't stop Fulton County's hijinks from taking place in CNN Center's basement during the 2020 election. Paper ballots don't stop things like ballot harvesting, ballot dumping, or ballot creation. There are ways to fight against each of those but it would compromise the secrecy of the ballot's voter.
The funny thing in Georgia is that after the 2000 election, they switched to Diebold voting machines, the first state in the nation to do so. Republicans in the state warned that voting machines were a bad idea but Democratic Secretary of State Cathy Cox (C not K) said people worried about that kind of thing just didn't understand how things worked in Georgia and that it would be ok.
>>
>>16136458
Georgia has been deeply corrupt going back at least to the Leo Frank days. Leo had to be lynched because the state's governor was paid off the prevent Leo's death sentence verdict from being carried out.
>>
Moon is a planetoid, yes. Some even suggest to name Earth-Moon system a double planet.
The gas thing is nonsense.
>>
>>16129085
>Things can only orbit a single other thing
Wrong. Ask your mom about last night.
>>
>>16129085
the n word is racist
>>
>>16129929
still crying? come on, let it go, friend.
>>
>>16139596
thats good
>>
>>16126217
Her staff is probably full of people similar to her.
>>
>>16136423
How come "conspiracy theorists" are right about everything?
>>
>>16130496
Thats because you're low IQ
>>
>>16144373
At this point I'm convinced that image is just a troll.
>post nonsensical graph with barely any labels
>insult anyone who asks for clarification

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.