[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vaxxed.jpg (380 KB, 1720x1305)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
Would you settle for a gf or bf who got vaccinated for covid?
>>
File: dce.jpg (27 KB, 512x288)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>77431657
You do realize the vaccination only exposed you to a specific protein set whereas infection by the actual virus (which most people, vaccinated or no had eventually) exposes you to far more? Any effects of the vaccine are also produced by the actual virus, which was the whole point of vaccination. The idea is that the vaccine is less dangerous overall and so reduces your risk versus just blindly getting infected.

Would you date someone with untreated anal warts and AIDS? no, because my mama said girls are the devil.
>>
>>77431677
Boost it up my fellow vaxxie! Safe and effective! Trust the science!
>>
>>77431657
had to do it to keep my job.
>>
>>77431657
no, you got it wrong. The question is will the girl settle for you?
>>
>>77431677
I got the vaccine, i never got boosted. When I got covid it literally lasted 24 hours of stuffy nose.
If the vaccine ends up killing me I'll be pissed.
That said, my mom got covid pretty early and she was bedridden for a month.
>>
>>77431695
No, fool. Trust your gut.
https://youtu.be/IJ-a2KeyCAY
>>
>>77431716
Yeah I had covid three or four times, got a full body rash and varied symptoms. It really depends on random chance, your genetics and all sorts of things. Symptoms like a rash are rare (1/20?) but not super rare. The difference is mostly just a small % improvement in how quickly you clear the virus. This is why MILLIONS OF AMERICANS DIED and there is a heavy bias toward retarded ones.
>>
File: i-dont-believe-you.jpg (106 KB, 1200x900)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
REALITY HAS A LIBERAL BIAS.
>>
>>77431657
absolutely not. already had my share of coping moids bc of this. its utterly disgusting and says a lot about personality.
>>
>>77431657
I'm a private sperm donor and demand for unbaxxed has skyrocketed since vaxxed women especially don't want also vaxxed donors
>>
Can somebody tell me what the "you sold your soul" effects of the covid vaccine even are. Because you just know that search engines aren't going to give anyone that knowledge.
I know yada yada heart attack, but what?
>>
>>77431765
That may be another thing at play. They know that the average male who lined up in a Walmart parking lot to get injected with whatever by some rando because the lady in HR told him to do so isn't exactly the pinnacle of masculinity. They don't understand anything about Covid or the vaxx which is why they got it in the first place. They know that those of us who flat refused to comply are actual men.
>>
>>77431780
There aren't any specific effects that aren't caused far more strongly than the virus itself. Most of these effects have to do with epigenetic effects (modulation of genes) and they're so widely varied and complex they're very difficult to study.

Everything you'll read about an effect of a vaccine is either talking about a discontinued vaccine that had an error in it, or the same effects the virus itself causes (since the virus also has those proteins and also causes an immune response.)
>>
>>77431790
You're collectables now since you're dying off so quickly, eventually you'll go extinct like neanderthals and other ancient hominids.
>>
>>77431790
From my experience they're more just worried about any possible health risks from the vax, so don't want to double the chances with vaxxed sperm.
>>
>>77431819
Yes. Even now, years after the whole ordeal, you can see the funeral pyres burning at night in every direction. Really, though, my first impulse is to interpret this as a troll. But I met so many mid-wits and low-wattage intellects who had what limited cognitive capacity they had absolutely destroyed by the Covid narrative that I just assume people saying things like you did are absolutely serious.
>>
Antivaxxers are all sub 80 IQ sheeple so of course I would not date one.
>>
>>77431790
You are not a man, you are a scared sheep. Someone on TV said vaccines bad, and like an obedient mindless NPC you believed his lies.
>>
File: תפסיק.jpg (25 KB, 600x651)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>Antivaxxers are all sub 80 IQ sheeple so of course l would not date one.
>>
>>77431909
Nah. I'm a software engineer and data scientist who can read a dataset. I literally worked in the medical field for a few years doing... Guess what? Building machine learning systems that interpreted massive datasets containing details on diagnosis and outcomes given interventions and comorbidities. The level to which you morons were conned was absolutely amazing.
>>
>>77431821
That's what they say. But I think that's just a rationalization to cover for the real reason which is what I stated earlier.
>>
>>77431988
Really? Can you explain your findings please?
>>
>>77431657
No I would never knowingly be with someone who was vaccinated against covid.
>>
>>77431741
too bad you're not into nonwhite guys, tired of all these idiots who think you need the jab

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.