[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
How are the mighty fallen, and the weapons of war perished!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0
>>
>>77431071
>another christcuck thread
>>
>>77431071
Government wont help. The fear weaponizes them but iff you do the same you are going to spend your life in jail.
>>
>>77431082
>not every e-pagan killed themselves
you're an endangered species anon, you should get saved while you still live, there's no hope once you're dead.
>>
File: get-a-load-of-this-guy.gif (130 KB, 498x485)
130 KB
130 KB GIF
>>77431556
>If you don't believe my bullshit you go to hell forever
Poppycock
>>
>>77431577
I didn't inspire, write or preserve the bible anon. God did.
>>
File: CL6.jpg (192 KB, 1024x1024)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>77431671
Some 80 IQ Hebrew mystic in the bronze age did.

Do you really think the creator of the universe just hopped down to Earth once and only once to tell a bunch of shit-reeking shepherds how to murder their children for mild disobedience and the right way to rape their slaves, then fucked off back into outer space forever?

That's the concession you have to make when you subscribe to Judaism or its knock-offs. The pinnacle of wisdom came to mankind in a rotten worthless desert 2700ish years ago and it had fuck all to say, but worship it or else. My brain functions too well for me to pretend that is in any way reality.
>>
>>77431671
The Bible is a combination of poorly channeled material and historical anecdotes, and has been lost in translation many times over.
>>
>>77431924
>Earth once and only once
You don't really know much about the bible anon, no offence, but I don't see either of us getting anything out of a debate when you don't understand basic details of the issue.
>>77431996
This is the understanding of the Alexandrian family, from which the modern versions come, the Antiachan family of the Textus Receptus, boasts 5000 manuscripts which agree 97% of the time, this is where the KJV comes from (the bible I use), because we have a perfect bible and not a bible of scraps that we have to constantly try to fix, we can trust in it, or at least so Christians of my branch believe.
>>
>>77431924
After spending a little while on /pol/ tonight, I appreciate that your points, however misguided, are at least clear and well written. Thank you for being intelligible anon.
>>
>>77431071
Go back to using weeb images as the OP and "God will never leave me nor forsake me"
>>
>>77432516
I think you might be right. Romans 6:23 is my favourite verse, but Romans 10:13 is more memorable, I'll go back to it next thread. As for the weeb images, I reinstalled an OS recently, so I'm building from scratch again, but I'll return to this in due time. Thank you for the advice anon.
>>
>>77432471
I have an undergraduate degree in Religious Philosophy (I double majored in Comp. Sci) learned to read the books in their original languages and understood to a very high degree the cultural context in which they were written. And I agree with >>77431924 in that it's all mystical nonsense with little to no connection to reality. Really, in the modern context, it's just a way to express, "I know I'm going to die one day and I hope everyone else dies with me too because I don't want to be left out of the world that goes on after I'm gone. Also, I hope everyone who disagreed with me endures and endless, unimaginable torment for not seeing things my way. I am a very good person." Let's be honest, if any of it were even remotely true in the spiritual sense, it would be self-evident and no one would have to be convinced.
>>
>>77432683
>I have an undergraduate degree in Religious Philosophy
I'm so sorry lol.
>learned to read the books in their original languages
Religion degrees don't require this. Even Christian specific ones don't require this.
>>
>>77433365
I've heard of people who got masters and still never learned greek or hebrew. would people really go online and tell lies?
>>
>>77433376
I wonder if this was AI-anon making a long reply to back himself up with alleged credentials, the writing is even sort of similar. If so, that's a really funny method of arguing.
>>
>>77431071
gn anons; give it ur best

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.