[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714969041638098.jpg (251 KB, 1086x1093)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
The only real gauge of attractiveness is if women approach you are not.
>>
>>77430778
contacts haircut and braces and that dude is chad material
>>
>>77430778
yeah i know, why do normies seethe so much when you point this out though?
>>
File: 1715231141840946s.jpg (7 KB, 250x184)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>77430778
even if a shirt doesn't fit you you don't break a rule but, uh, yeah that's a bad idea
>>
>>77430778
i laff at these obsessive attempts to demoralize. they're so full of shit that i can imagine only the lowest of low iq are manipulated by em
>>
>>77430778
no fucking shit sherlock
>You have been muted for 2 seconds you fucking dumbass
>>
>>77430782
yeah, no.
give any of those features to the guys on the left and they still mog him and are attractive
>>
>>77430788
>ugly men
>me
both get the same attention from women so is there any other meaningful metric that can distinguish it?

Its not demoralizing, it's to bring awareness that sex in the 2000's is a tournament. winner takes all and the rest get 0.
>>
>>77430801
>give any of those features to the guys on the left
and they wont change at all, dude on the right has improving to do and you are a demoralization faggot
>>
I've had women approach me for intrinsic qualities unrelated to my appearance.
>>
>>77430778
I get approached, just not by white people
>>
>>77430804
The winners usually take a woman the moment she has her first period
>>
>>77430829
The deep state pedophile network is like swarm intelligence. Extremist sex cults like Mormons and Jews capitalize on it.
>>
>>77430810
>give any of those features to the guys on the left and they wont change at all
exactly, everything you say makes the guy on the right unattractive don't make the guys on the left unattractive at all, fucking glasses and haircut seriously?
>>
>>77431172
yes seriously, do you have an actual disagreement or are you just going to keep baiting
>>
>>77431243
dude give the guys on the left the same haircut, same glasses and same teeth and they're still attractive, even if the guy on the right fixed all those issues he'd continue to look like a fucking goblin, when are you gonna stop being a disingenuous retard?
>>
File: 1715239335878007.jpg (17 KB, 360x345)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>77431411
>when are you gonna stop being a disingenuous retard?
stop talking to yourself anon, we're having a conversation
imagine getting rekt in ms paint
>>
>>77431515
LOL, what a chad.
>>
>>77430778
They did approach me. I was just an autistic chud.
>>
>>77431515
are you for real btw?
>>
>>77431544
its a definite improvement
>>77431551
imagine the real life results, plus the glasses not pulling his ears out, being the only one in a 100 mi radius with a proper jawline, actually being confident, dude would be a killer
>>
>>77430778
>see myself as a 4
>heard from my friends that a girls' poll of the class placed me at average
>my parents and relatives say I'm very handsome
>>
File: 1713849775851577.png (252 KB, 691x519)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>77431589
It's fucking over.
>origininja
>>
Always seen myself as a 6/10, a girl in high school once said I would have been the most attractive boy in the class if I hit the gym. When I told my classroom during a game that I never kissed anyone, they pitied me. No girl has ever shown interest in me and I stayed a virgin till today (I'm 27). Took me like 10 years to realize that I am not above average in looks, but below average.
>>
>>77431563
>plus the glasses not pulling his ears out
it's not the glasses, that's just his shit genetics, mine look the same and i've never worn glasses
>jawline
a good jawline is like a basic requirement, not something that makes you attractive by itself, as evidenced by just looking at his face
>confident
so that's all the advice you have to offer really, since he still looks exactly the same even after fixing all those non-problems, and it does jack shit.

i'm just gonna go sleep
>>
>>77430778
I never leave the house so I guess I'll never know I'm really a 10/10,
>>
>>77430778
The guys on the left are how other people see them in public. They're not in front of a mirror, they're on the red carpet.
Demoralizing threads are getting lazier and lazier.
>>
>>77431660
>mine look the same and i've never worn glasses
all I needed to know anon, you are projecting hard
>>
>>77431708
>The guys on the left are how other people see them in public. They're not in front of a mirror, they're on the red carpet.
Right? And the guy on the right is how other people see him in public, ugly as shit, not in the red carpet, because he's ugly as shit
>>
>>77431727
>if i use a buzzword i win
just ignore my whole post, you have no argument except putting me down by accussing me of being ugly which just makes you a hypocrite, the guy looks like shit even after fixing all those meme issues you pointed out
and no one's ears look like that because of glasses, that's just another cope you came up with
>>
>>77430778
Fuck you guys are really dumb if you think it is an efficient way to get laid by waiting for the woman to ask you out, they don't like that shit retards you would know that if you could get laid. Yes women do ask men out but usually she is ugly and/or very rare unless you are famous and gl, women feel more feminine when you ask them out so it's way easier to get laid. It is easy to get laid a lot you just have to go for around your level and below but a lot of you are average looking manlets wanting at least a 6 or 7 lmao stay in your lane and and you can get the leftovers or the sub 4s.
>>
>>77431838
yea this. i've never asked a man out or approached a man once in my life. i've always had this mindset that if he was actually attracted to you, he'd approach you. i think most women have this too.
>inb4 chud whining
yes, incels can't handle reality.
>>
>>77431871
kek if you got approached by one of the guys on the left (your pick) and the guy on the right who would you choose? oh obviously not the guy on the right because he has a shit haircut right? or you'd choose the guy with the better personality i guess
>>
>>77431871
The problem is knowing when is it appropriate to do so. I'd be much more willing to approach if a rejection was just "okay, bye, we won't see each other every again and nobody will ever care about this interaction" instead of having the potential of escalating into needless drama.
>>
>>77430778
It's soo over bros
>Oregano
>>
>>77431897
You are retarded you still don't get it man ideally they want you to be attractive and THEN also have a good personality that feels confidant and dominant. You can have one or the other or both but not neither, you will be better off just being attractive over just having the attitude but this is obvious lol. I don't get where you see the narrative of looks don't matter because everyone in society inherently knows they matter that's why it looks so retarded when you say stuff like this man it just looks spergy and dumb.
>>
>>77431977
>I don't get where you see the narrative of looks don't matter because everyone in society inherently knows they matter
Literally shilled all over incel spaces 24/7 by retarded normies like you, people in this thread, people on reddit, twitter, irl, anytime you try to say this there's some retarded normie or disingenuous woman trying to gaslight you and guilt trip you about it, you're just gonna pretend that's not the case now because it suits your argument?
>>
>>77431871
>i've always had this mindset that if he was actually attracted to you, he'd approach you.
But then couldn't the same be said about girls? If girls don't approach me first, why should I think they like me?
>>
>>77430778
depends on where you live. In some countries u just don't get approached at all, despite ur looks
>>
>>77431838
Its not efficient, its just the truth. If girls don't approach you you are expendable. Attractive people attract, period.

>but a lot of you are average looking manlets wanting at least a 6 or 7 lmao stay in your lane and and you can get the leftovers or the sub 4s.
This just proves my point. This advice is basically to go after garbage tier women you're not even attracted to, which basically confirms you have no dating value and would be wasting your time approaching.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.