[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mbti expections.png (21 KB, 1178x299)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
Great Expectations edition.

thread questions
>your type
>Read anything good lately?
>Looking forward to anything?
>Do you have any expectations you know are unreasonable but are still attached to?
>Where is the line between care and fixation?
>Just what the hell is wrong with people?

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions.
>The reader should understand that these four criteria of types of human behavior are just four viewpoints among many others, like will power, temperament, imagination, memory, and so on. There is nothing dogmatic about them, but their basic nature recommends them as suitable criteria for a classification. They are also useful in understanding one's own prejudices.
>-C.J. Jung

Anons Guide to Jungian Typology
https://paste.fo/raw/287d5fb6f7b6
https://pastebin.com/XJvFYQzT

Quizs:
www.michaelcaloz.com/personality
https://sakinorva.net/functions

Explanations of functions
https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungian_cognitive_functions

Turbie-Wurbie's Cutesy Test Link Compilation! UwU
https://pastebin.com/6YSzm68D

Exploration into Enneagram
https://wiki.personality-database.com/books/enneagram
https://ennealib.carrd.co/

Syntax of Love
https://psychosophy.ru/books/sintaksislubvi/sintaksislubvi1.html

contributions to and suggestions for links are well noticed. new thread sometime every friday, eastern time.
>>77279460
>>
>>77367406
INTJ
I'm not much of a reader, I prefer less alignment that book reading normally demands.
I'm initially unconsciously rejecting my surroundings because what I look forward to has been deprived for a very long time, I am looking forward to a holiday there, perhaps.
>Do you have any expectations you know are unreasonable but are still attached to?
I don't have any demands of anyone or anything, particularly.
I would not know.
>>
File: symphony in white no2.jpg (133 KB, 710x1112)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>77367406
infj
Player Piano. working on The Man in the Iron Mask.
somethings, yes. eclipse 2033 is the big thing. little things i am learning and working on, like whistling.
"new thread sometime every friday".
id say care crosses over to fixation when you lose control and or become unable rather than just unwilling to let something go. i think fixations are nearly always unconscious while care is apparent to the carer. care and fixation can exist in the same space.
god knows...
>>
>>77367406
>your type
ISFJ
Reading disco Elysium again over lilac's shoulder has been fascinating. Giggling whenever she says something relevant. And I thought this game was spookily made as something that's supposed to appeal to me.
Finishing Umineko
Fixation is when things get one sided. Care is when there's an exchange between you and the object, or you at least take what it wants intoo account. Either that or fixation is when you care about something obsessively.
Nothing. The people are fine.
>>
>your type
Infj
Big old stack of $1 manga
manga on sale at the library
Manga about fairies and angels hoooooweee
Swim weather
Championing w-wwwuvvvvv
Care helps thrive fixation stifles
All kinds of wonderful ails, there is. Pick a bunch
like bushels
>>
File: evening_migration.jpg (51 KB, 500x671)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>77367406
It has been a hot minute since I last saw an /mbti/ thread.
>type
INFP-A
My own diary entries from when I was a teenager.
It was a real blast to the past.
It's fascinating seeing myself grow through several stages of emotional maturity.
I remembered the deepest pits of my depression and the highest throes of my joy.
I look forward to the next day, and the day after that.
Life has been joyous for me lately.
I am still single, but I look forward to meeting the one should that even be a possibly.
Yes.
I want to animate my deepest imaginations, but I can sparsely draw a clean 3d object.
However, I am getting better.
I think it's unfair to compare the two.
Care is the nurturing or supporting of a thing or person.
Fixation is entirely unrelated from my perspective.
Nothing.
Everyone has their own personal reasons.
It wouldn't be fair to judge everyone under a generalized preconception.
>>
File: infpmeme.jpg (83 KB, 720x864)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Hello guys, haven't posted here since summer of last year
How are things going today, MBTIbros?
Are Jungfags and standard MBTIfags still raging at each other?
Is Turbie Wurbie still UwUing and OwOing?
Is INFJ-A still a cancer?
Most importantly, do MBTI memes still go hard?
>>
>>77368635
Why did you leave during the summer? That was peak /mbti/
>>
>>77368651
Nta but it was probably the kekopocalypse
>>
>>77368651
Peak /mbti/ was 2019-2020
Last year this general was dogshit
>>
>>77369013
What was wrong with 2023 /mbti/?
>>
>>77368635
yes
yes
infj-a is based but doesn't post as much as he used to
we don't make many memes
>>
File: mbtiavatars.jpg (162 KB, 1075x1075)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>77369062
Constant bickering and drama, INFJ-A being there
But enough meta discussion now, post memes
>>
File: h3t8hwfndsjknx.png (39 KB, 395x703)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>77367406
>your type
ISTJ-T
The Wake by Paul Kingsnorth and Seeing Like a State by James C Scott (I know I'm late to the party but still wanted to give it a go)
Not really, things are kind of in a lull for me right now.
Yes, the expectation for my country to improve and be governed by competent, reasonable people.
Where it becomes pathological or otherwise impedes actual positive care results, though I don't subscribe to the idea that care is the end goal of humanity and its pursuits like a lot of people do (at least in practice)
Most people, at their core, at just fucking communists.
>>
>>77367406
>your type
INTP
I just finished up Thus Spoke Zarathustra and the Analects. I'm trying to work my way through The Greek Myth by Robert Graves, but fuck is it dense. I think next I'm gonna read something way lighter.
I have a date today. Taking a girl out for high tea.
Expectations? Not really, but I do have desires. I want to be recognized as a fantastic person, even if I know I'm really not. I also really want a girl who fulfills all my fetishes, but that's never gonna happen.
I guess when you can still care about other things, you're not fixated.
Way too much shit to list, but I guess I'll say the main thing is susceptibility to propaganda. If not for the way that our education and media systems work, we wouldn't have to deal with all the retardation that we do.
>>
>>77369062
nta. 2023 was definitely a low point with all the shitposting and faggotry, but I thought we made a little more progress than usual with the topic of MBTI.
Mostly exploring the Jungian purist perspective in specific, but that's a good one if you ask me.
>>
>>77369565
>Like a State by James C Scott
Oh hey, i have that one but i haven't read it yet
Is it worth a read? my to-read list is pretty open atm
>>
File: 1691501739484501.jpg (180 KB, 850x944)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>77369709
Yeah it's worth a read. He does a good job of keeping his political anarchist views from over-riding the theme of the book and makes some cogent arguments.
>>
>>77369228
INFP girl looks older than 14
ISFJ nurse is probably 30s or 40s
The scientist is definitely older than 20. 25 is a fair guess for the debater, I'd assume late 20s to mid 30s
Agreed with all the rest
>>
File: tv.png (708 KB, 751x888)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
>>77368635
I will always be cancerous to those with corrupted minds.
>>
>>77370038
No way the ESxPs are over 25 tbqh
>>
>>77367406
>your type
INFP-T
>read anything good lately
Vinland Saga, beautiful manga. Love the philosophy and historical accuracy
>unreasonable expectations
a friend i can trust would be nice
>where is the line between care and fixation
care= when you become friends with somone because they're lonely or underappreciated and you know curing their lonliness/issues would be the right thing to do
fixation= when you become friends with somebody bcus you think their the coolest and your own personal pleasure. you become friends with someone bcus they're fun to be with, attractive, funny, wealthy etc
>what the hell is wrong with people
people are self-centred and selfish
>>
File: papyrusblushing.png (2 KB, 258x379)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>77370767
>your type
INFP-T
>read anything good lately
Vinland Saga, beautiful manga. Love the philosophy and historical accuracy
>unreasonable expectations
a friend i can trust would be nice
>where is the line between care and fixation
care= when you become friends with somone because they're lonely or underappreciated and you know curing their lonliness/issues would be the right thing to do
fixation= when you become friends with somebody bcus you think their the coolest and your own personal pleasure. you become friends with someone bcus they're fun to be with, attractive, funny, wealthy etc
>what the hell is wrong with people
people are self-centred and selfish
(meant to add an image)
>>
File: 1687057402674.jpg (238 KB, 1200x1600)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
ENTP here
I met an ENFP girl on the 1st of May
she opened up about her current relationship and how she never really got the butterflies
in that moment she looked at me and something switched
so the next day i asked her for a coffee and to my surprise she agreed
so yesterday we went to a bar and played some darts and pool, went to a pizza place, and after that we went to my dorm
she was opening up more and more, and a few moments later she was in my arms
she told me how i kind of swept her off her feet and my heart skipped a beat i must say
after some fooling around, we finally kissed and she was getting horny
she told me she hasn't had sex in 2 years, her boyfriend is a short guy with chicken legs
i didn't want to push her

now im no stranger to women, but something is different about her, i have trouble forming a strong emotional connection
im not sure what to do
what makes her so different from all the other girls? is it because she seems broken and i think i can fix her?
i don't know, im just happy something is happening
>>
>>77367406
>your type
ENTP-A, but in reality even better than this flawed pre-defined archetype
Sentence to eternal suffering all the book reading, snotty, ass smelly nerds. Imagine reading 180+ pages of garbage where only half a page of sentences is worth anything, how broken you have to be spiritually to think it's worth shit?
Receiving another gift for many of mine birthdays from ton of my girls.
N/A
Both are synonymous, if you engage in any of these, you automatically NGMI
That all of you, animalistic faggots, still do not worship me as the only God.
>>
>>77369679
it was high highs and low lows. this year will be interesting.
>>77368111
>I want to animate my deepest imaginations, but I can sparsely draw a clean 3d object.
yeah man me too. i want to be able to do everything, because i want to do everything. it is a very frustrating feelings.
>>77369598
>I have a date today. Taking a girl out for high tea.
arent you social. hope it goes/went well.
>when you can still care about other things, you're not fixated.
this is a good definition i think.
>>77370926
what do you like about her?
>>
>arent you social. hope it goes/went well.
I haven't heard from her so probably a flake
>>
>>77371166
Bro just kidnap her
>>
If you've been waiting
For falling in love
Babe, you don't have to wait on me~
'Cause I been aiming
For heaven above
But an angel ain't what I neeed
>>
>>77372004
Very INFJ
>>
File: intuitives meme.jpg (71 KB, 500x729)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Feels kinda dead in here
>>
>>77373182
Better than reading blogs
>>
>*psychoanalyses (you)*
Wat, are you afraid of death, or something?
>>
>>77373182
is that meme still true in [current year]?
>>
>>77373182
Well the thread just died yesterday and someone wanted to make a new one. Should probably make threads less often so they aren't so dead instead of trying to force one to be up. Come up with some good content instead.
>>
>>77373528
Which meme, that sensors don't think or that intuitives think that sensors don't think?
>>
>>77373528
People often say that sensors and feelers are dumb, so I would say yes. Being an intuitive thinker is seen as cool and smart. But to be honest I don't pay much attention to the mbti community anymore. People just use mbti as a way to quickly stereotype themselves and others, which is why I prefer when they use their own words to describe themselves instead of four letters.
>>
>>77373840
I mean the fact newcomers still fall for the good ol' intuitive bias.
>>
>>77373870
>don't pay much attention to the mbti community anymore.
Same, I don't really know what's going on around MBTI outside of these threads. And I was away for around a year already.
>>
The threads have been great now that Lilac is gone.
>>
infj-a x homu
lilac x rxy
breeder x tachibana
movie anon x turbie
>>
>>77367406
>>your type
ESFP-T
>>Read anything good lately?
My type are illiterate.
>>Looking forward to anything?
Hanging out with friends in just a few hours; relaxing at home tomorrow.
>>Do you have any expectations you know are unreasonable but are still attached to?
Nah. Part of being happy is to keep your expectations reasonable so that you're never disappointed in people.
>>Where is the line between care and fixation?
I'd say that fixation is just an unhealthy amount of care and that you're crossing the line when you start neglecting other things.
>>Just what the hell is wrong with people?
Customized confirmation bias at their fingertips and a lack of accountability.
>>
>>77368019
Hey, buddy. Hope you and Lilac are still enjoying your time together.
>>77373182
Love that meme.
>>
>>77373931
For Centaur so loved /mbti/, that he gave up his only virginity, that the thread that forgiveth him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Thinker 3:16 KAV
>>77373182
reconstruction is a process and not every song needs to be a single.
https://youtu.be/dgbrP281k3Q?si=SfcpbcInbK6WM3vQ
>>77373875
i think the real scourge will always be 'mainstream psychology', and that as long as it is allowed to persist people will be worse for it. for MBTI and typology in particular, 16piss and other such bullshit that wears the words of things worth knowing are the immediate problem: leaves a bad taste.
https://youtu.be/zdj9pfloICI?si=wQ4BgR5VWFsr5NzJ
>>77373875
hard to say. i think its gotten better here, but i dont have anything to back that up. outside of these threads im dead lost.
>>77371166
damn. you get tea anyway?
>>
File: 1693190722513631.png (97 KB, 256x256)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>rxy got scared off again by the Ti doms
>>
Rxy loves Ti doms wtf
>>
Fuck you all, i'm a profound and sophisticated intuitive
Sensors don't think
>>
https://voca.ro/17HoXEfqkWq6
i myself believe there's a time and place to be chuuni, edgy, pseud even, maybe a little C H A O T I C. sekushiii,,, perchance

but oh my god i'm reading through this thread sometimes and unbiased conception of the cumulative vibe --and the vibes therein-- hits me like a fukkin 18-wheeler
ARE
YOU
NIBBAS
FOR REALLY REAL
I love cringe I love taking things way too seriously I love role-playing I love setting a mood I love dick-measuring experiments I love banter I love acting in a way you think no sane self-respecting human being could ever act with a straight face but I just gotta check I just gotta be for SURE for SURE that y'all jejjaz
are srs
So are you
for fukkin
sRs E A Lious ?? :~~DDD
>>
File: IMG_0759.png (498 KB, 675x632)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
sometimes i struggle to know what is real or not. is this just an intuitive thing or am i just in my lower sensor functions, like is this something that im not aware of or just doing by default. my day goes something like this: if i was born an intuitive what would i think? and if i was born a sensor what also would i think.
i attached this pic of me and i look kinda like an istp idk but im not sure
>>
>>77375230
>https://voca.ro/17HoXEfqkWq6
No clue what you were talking about, but always wonderful to hear your voice. *hug*
>>
Reverse-crunches gnomish comfort lady visualization.. Feel the burn.. Aid the war efforts.. one.. two.. three
* https://youtu.be/N5ST3mPLmy4?si=bWmn9pYnOQMJTpg9 *
Trainer.. this is a really strange scenario..
but I've never gotten in so many reps in my life
!

>>77373931
https://voca.ro/1c0YICWrASPl
I have
>been better
about not replying to bait, trolling, and imbeciles lately (narrows down the activity quite a bit when that's mostly all there is to reply to or engage with still.. Thread said dead is ok. Thread say problem is muh demoralization auraweapon even though thread only go zoom again when are meme about me or by proxy of rent-ree. This [[[curious]]]. This ok. I let thread learn in own time) but the whole thing going on is there's no "try". It's easy if it's easy --I'm too busy and if I need therapy I just stream of consciousness transmit The Visions to my in-house Jungian hunny and make breakthroughs instead of really high concept jokes that cause war and famine and death or whatever. It's good to try something new if you have the opportunity
But also yeah, making love on an "Oh god oh god can my body really handle this?" basis helps make me less insane. Or channels the insane to better places even after the trajectory-altering moment itself starts cooldown timer
>>
File: semiprecious memories.jpg (513 KB, 2048x1430)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
>>77375320
https://voca.ro/1ckW4i4K39Rm
*hhhhhuUuUg~~*

Good to e-see ya ;oD
ssnnnivvfl... Allergies still kicking my fucc sry
>>
>>77375313
i am bi also if in anyone was wondering
>>
>>77375313
>sometimes i struggle to know what is real or not.
elaborate
>>
Are ENTPs eternally 12 and why is it fun
>>
File: 1694975168748241.jpg (205 KB, 1024x1022)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>77375892
idk its just like what lilac said, your spirit is something that projects itself no matter what and that can mean kinda different things of breakthroughs in the consciousness and transmissions of different frequencys, thats what im trying to get at, like i want to learn more about that type of stuff i guess is what im trying to say
>>
Some of you can't even recognize intention in speech
let alone listen2yrINT

Skill issues
>>
>>77375313
>and if i was born a sensor what also would i thin
this. Im an infj but somethings Im wondering what an isfj would be like.
>>
>>77375999
Tadpoole blessing
>>
>>77375422
>about not replying to bait, trolling, and imbeciles lately (narrows down the activity quite a bit when that's mostly all there is to reply to or engage with still.. Thread said dead is ok. Thread say problem is muh demoralization auraweapon even though thread only go zoom again when are meme about me or by proxy of rent-ree. This [[[curious]]]. This ok. I let thread learn in own time) but the whole thing going on is there's no "try". It's easy if it's easy --I'm too busy and if I need therapy I just stream of consciousness transmit The Visions to my in-house Jungian hunny and make breakthroughs instead of really high concept jokes that cause war and famine and death or whatever. It's good to try something new if you have the opportunity
Don't care
>>
>>77367406
isfp struggle
>>
>>77376470
Thanks for the interaction xp raise if i poke you more will you say any new lines
>>
>>77376632
>Thanks for the interaction xp raise if i poke you more will you say any new lines
Don't fake a reply to me as just an excuse to start blogging. This isn't Instagram. I don't care about you or what you're going through.
>>
File: 1700626623526211.jpg (16 KB, 313x259)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>77376953
this anon speaks the truth, and lilac no offense, but we really dont need to hear all about your life story. we don't need to hear about your cupcakes with centaur, we don't need to hear about your back getting blown out by chad, and we don't need to hear your schizo ramblings that don't have any context or content. we don't need your constant whining, either.

from,
anon.
>>
>>77377130
But we definitely need to see even more space being filled up by people whining about it.
>>
>>77377130
I wonder if lilac even knows what she is doing like is this a conscious thing or just her own sluttiness showing its ugly head
>>
>>77377130
are you an infp bychance?
>>
>>77377166
She knows. And she doesn't care.
>>
>>77377130
get it through your head incel lilac doesnt like you
>>
>>77377230
I'm fairly certain due to the content of that Anon's post that he could not give less of a shit whether she likes him or not.
>>
Anon has never been bullied by someone who has a crush on him
and it really shows
>>
>>77377333
Yeah I usually steer clear of unhealthy people like that. You all should too.
>>
>>77376953
>>77377130
>>77377166
>the only reason you interact is this thing I decided and what you do is this thing I decided and what you are is this thing I decided

Dude
Biases
L m a o

Anyways

>>77377230
It's hard to care about whether Anon likes me or not when it's irrelevant in The Grand Scheme
>>
>>77377556
>the only reason you interact is this thing I decided and what you do is this thing I decided and what you are is this thing I decided
No, it's what we can observe of you and your actions. We're not making it up out of thin air. What you are and what you do is right there in front of our eyes thanks to your incessant blogshittery.

Your attempt to mock and invalidate has failed.
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/a3hrms.mp4
https://files.catbox.moe/3sv7wx.mp4
Inb4 trying to act like that means I'm indifferent or careless towards Anon

>When you LOVE somebody you DO NOT CARE if they CRY when you take the FLAMETHROWER out of their hand
=>> That's one way to put it, anyhow...
>>
>>77377630
>mock and invalidate
That's really cool big and assertive lawful lawman talk. Your reason is tungsten and your javelins of IRREFUTABLE CERTAINTY hold down the fort of sensibility, ethical action, and TRVTH
https://files.catbox.moe/kzweiz.mp4

>There is hardly more dialogue to be had.
How could there been when it's so simple, plain, and watertight as that? ==>
>>
Infj-a is one of the only people here who know how to rile a crowd but even he has forsaken is
>>
>>77377733
>That's really cool big and assertive lawful lawman talk. Your reason is tungsten and your javelins of IRREFUTABLE CERTAINTY hold down the fort of sensibility, ethical action, and TRVTH
More attempts at mocking because you know I am right about you. This upsets you and triggers your fragile and vulnerable ego.
>>
I'll rile my dick in ur butt
>>
File: woodman experince 2.png (128 KB, 410x380)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
i recommend bothered anons filter three things: voca.ro; jej; lilac.
aside from that the best we can do is hide her posts, and pray St. Centaur (Mother Marie bless him) be granted the stamina to keep her busy.
>>77377733
i hope you get something out of this reply because you wont be getting another one out of me.
https://pastebin.com/GmXgJdBg
>>
i have decided to start posting images like this one in pursuit of further familiarizing the thread with jung and such, in what i hope to be a more amicable and accessible way. let me know what you guys think.
>>
I like Lilac so
>>
>>77377774
>Infj-a is one of the only people here who know how to rile a crowd but even he has forsaken is
I wouldn't be so sure about that. But it's tiring to keep seeing this thread resurrected only to repeat the same retarded patterns. I thought you guys cared about this thread? Why keep beating it to death with persona drama? I swear I don't remember these threads being like this a couple of years ago. I wonder what changed.
>>
i hope that >>77777777
has a very simple post and it just says "death to lilac" or something like that
>>
>>77378630
Wait is this cuck? come back to the other threads. I miss you.
>>
>>77379030
It's anonzzle, who can be similar to Chuck sometimes
>>
File: twig wumf.png (47 KB, 184x135)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>77379030
freudian slip? no, it is not her. sorry i got your hopes up. she is probably better off not hanging around here.
>>77378938
more and more posters leave and newblood is neglectful. so all you are left with is a few autistic suckers who refuse to move on. microcosmic. i care, and i am trying to cultivate something good. i wont refuse help.
>>
You can't force these things
>>
File: 1713121263806280.jpg (350 KB, 975x732)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>77378630
Jesus God . . . that pastebin goes fucking hard

BASED
BEYOND
BELIEF
>>
File: nighttwig.png (1024 KB, 1498x426)
1024 KB
1024 KB PNG
>>77379287
i know that; you can give a noble effort.
>>
above all and if nothing else, i ask you do not post in mbti threads that are not made on friday.
>>
>>77379559
>above all and if nothing else, i ask you do not post in mbti threads that are not made on friday
Care to explain your reasoning for why?
>>
uhhhhhh did I came in a bad time
why is the thread always on fire

oh anyways
>your type
ENTP
I was going to... just schizo esoteric books, they're interesting but everyone else thinks theyre rabble or irrelevant
I wanna see this g*rl I could spend hours talking about her bros
Yes. But give it 2 years and I'm there
Care is when you obsess about someone because you want to see them well
Fixation is when you obsess about someone because you're psycho and you get off on it
They think they're more important than they are! No one cares dude.
>>
>>77375896
Yes
I need to bring light and energy to this dying world
Literally EVERYONE is broken and tired and depressed
I just want to be something good in a sea of shit
>>
File: twig meet.png (1.71 MB, 2000x2000)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>77379654
that is not my post but those are my words, so i will try my best to explain.

my reasoning is that it is a proven stagey.
friday is an mostly arbitrary day, i picked it firstly because a day needed to be picked. why did a day need to be picked? regularity and rest. what i mean by regularity is having the threads appear and a regular distance from each other in time and what i mean by rest is that space be readily noticeable. why is that important? regularity is important for bringing in newblood, if the thread is irregular that makes it harder to get into. rest is important because it gives the previous thread time to settle and for anons to find new things to bring back to the thread, and for newfrens to be feel overwhelmed. like sipping a drink instead of guzzling it: if you sip you have time to talk to the people around you and time to really notice and sit with the flavor of the drink, where you to chug you would not be able to be good company being preoccupied so and you would miss the experience of the drink for the experience of drinking. it is a rough analogy but i hope it helps.
consider a restaurant. this restaurant is poorly staffed and the staff is severely underpaid and does receive many customers and even fewer new ones, it has a mixed reputation at best. the restaurant will fail should it stay open all week, instead it should open only when there are customers. by opening only on weekends, every weekend, it insures that regulars do not become bored with it and can more closely curate a new customers experience. the same general principles apply to this thread.
>>
>>77379935
good way to go about.
>>77379910
>schizo esoteric books
willing to share names?
>>
>>77379947
Wait that's actually smart. You're creating value through scarcity. I agree with this anon on the Friday rule
>>
>>77379947
>by opening only on weekends, every weekend
This would make it so that some people can never visit at all if they work weekends
>>
>>77379960
There's a book about the secret service. It was written 20 years ago and I found it on my town's abandoned library, so most things there are already common knowledge. But still, there are some documents and insider information that I only found there.
>>77380000
CHECK EM
we could make a poll on which day is best
or make one at Wednesday and the other Saturday
>>
>>77376477
recently discovered im isfp its kind of comforting to me the way nobody gives a fuck about us
>>
>>77380042
isfp sh is the most popular poster here tho
>>
>>77380061
havent been here a while
>>
thread feels so slow
ooOOoOHHHhHhH gGOOOoooODddd moments like these I miss the IP count
>>
>>77379947
>consider a restaurant
What mbti type are you?>
>>
>>77380091
removing IP count was evil.
>>77380030
twice a week is too much. most people do not work week ends, and nobody works 24/7.
my first idea was thursday, but i decided against it because fridays tend to be fast and i very much doubt this thread could weather it if it was made the night or day before. as is, we can sort of ride the wave through the slower more consistent weekend, or that is the aim.
>>77380126
what type do you think?
>>
Everyone acts like this thread is always dying as if we aren't all stuck here forever.
>>77380042
>nobody cares about isfps
Cap.
>>
why should some random person who hasn't even been here long have this much control
>>
>>77380149
>Everyone acts like this thread is always dying as if we aren't all stuck here forever
But it is. One just died yesterday. When even was the last time this gen reached bump limit?

>>77380146
>what type do you think
Not sure but I've had a similar thought about this threads and voiced it but was attacked for it. To me I see it as food product, that's being pushed out too often and isn't selling. And instead of making the quality higher to get more people to buy, they choose to just pump out more with less quality. It doesn't make sense to me. But maybe I'm wrong about it. To me it just seems better to slow it down instead of trying to force it and focus on increasing the quality rather than the quantity.

>>77380154
>why should some random person who hasn't even been here long have this much control
Great question but it doesnt solve anything. Do you want to fix the thread? What's your proposal? What do you think is wrong and how do you think you can make the threads better?
>>
I feel like this thread could be faster if people started to speak about more systems other than mbti like enneagram or psychosophy, as well as actual legit psychology like trauma based stuff or whatever.
>>
>>77380205
Why is the success of a thread determined by whether it reaches bump limit?
You're concerning yourself over nothing, over problems that don't exist.
>>
>>77380154
what control? cant anyone make a thread? cant anyone be thoughtful and earnest? cant anyone ask for help? i have no more power or control than anyother anon, only i am using what little i have the best i can.
>>77380205
>bump limit
means little compared to IP count and interconnection between posts, not to mention turbie number. maybe dying isnt the right word... sick, withering, rotting, those are better words i think.
>just seems better to slow it down instead of trying to force it and focus on increasing the quality rather than the quantity.
you are dead right. i say that slowing down will result in a quality increase, and that it already has started to.
>>77380213
surely.
>>
>>77380233
Threads dying early is an obvious sign and symptom of a declining emotional investment.
>>
I will go to sleep now and if this thread gets archived when I wake up I'll lmao at your faces
No really it feels like it's a long way until this one reaches bump limit, pls keep it alive
>>
>>77380296
Not every day of a marriage is a honeymoon. I don't see the difference in 1 thread with 500 replies and 5 threads with 100.
>>
File: 1710420609929710.jpg (257 KB, 400x500)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
Anyone here has childhood trauma? watch this
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiGbgKICNEU

Feels like its useful for typology bullshit because maybe you're not actually living in your REAL personality and you need to figure that out before making sure you're whatever type you think you are.

Read this too.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_self_and_false_self

pic unrelated btw
>>
>>77380353
all of the regs have had childhood trauma lol
>>
>>77380353
>video
messed up mixed up enneagram
roughly:

#1 { E2, E3, E7, E8?, E1
#2 { E3, E4, E6, E8, E1
#3 { E4, E5, E6?, E9?, E1?
#4 { E2, E5, E9
#5 { E2, E9,
>>
>>77378661
I always appreciate seeing people returning to Jung.
It has been several years now, wonder if we will ever see anything big come out of it
>>
>>77378630
https://voca.ro/1gKA92rEvB2i

:oYYY

Peeing shitting being a 20 somethinf menace to society
Stop it? I dare you
I dare you
Idareyou

I dare you
>>
>>77381240
Can't we remake socionics and dumb it down? How do people type someone in socionics within two sentences?
>>
>>77380736
wasn't expecting that, what's the reasoning?
>>
>>77378630
https://voca.ro/1o61hkCRTckq

lwarn more about GOD before you TALK ABOUT more
N O T H I N G
>>
File: long bear is long.jpg (757 KB, 574x1077)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
>>77380154
https://voca.ro/13HSqPqPVJ6S
:o33c
>>
>>77378630
https://files.catbox.moe/x1ezrq.mp4
https://files.catbox.moe/04mb8e.mp4
Very cool actually very cool and special thing it would have been a shame to miss, star effort

>>77378661
We lav

>>77379947
It is genuinely cool to have such a rich inner world as that you work out really plausible and catchy explanations for things that expressed to people with lesser faculties for reason are basically immediately metabolized as fact but if your whole schtick is revolution around a central concept of reverence for beauty as Divinity you should like
actually say and do beautiful things

Rough. I know
>>
Why did the robot erase the word
>bewks

We.. wavvvv,,
Booowowowoowowoowoo keyzzz
>>
Anyways it's always off-hours lately the mmmmind doesn't want to interface well with
THE PEOPLE
and
THEIR ROUTINES

but we're gonna watch one more GoT episode so I'll shoot the shit if there's some fresh and steaming
>>
Get the fuck out of here you invasive vine. The collective has spoken. You're not wanted.
>>
That's really fun and really cool I'll tell you a million times

That it's all cool fun to me
>>
She's seething so bad.
>>
I think it'd be fun and cool if fast posts happened fastly again and in a cool way
https://voca.ro/19qW8VBzSCjO

Debate and strife and negativity is so delicious I'm so full mmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>77381805
https://voca.ro/1jirxSVxN7FB

No fuming really actually seething doesn produce enuf steam bb
>>
She is so mad right now.
>>
>>77381832
>She is so mad right now.
Those types of people always hate it when they get exposed.
>>
>>77381832
Uohh she is she could bite you and bite you and bite you and play into it all the world her stage to everyone sidestage dismay uohhhhhh
https://files.catbox.moe/w0z7dj.mp4
>>
>>77381569
I don't understand this Vocaroo
Like are you actually mad and did you really not read the Pastebin
>>
>>77381853
https://voca.ro/1gqLY9KmSaJy

theVALVES
bro,,
Th

E

v al vvue s s zzz..
>>
https://voca.ro/1cLy0dlk2u7S

The word test has nothing on random babbles with your bro i promees yoi there is more philosophy to uncover in the grass and in the cold ones with your bros than there is in the same thoughhole youve shoved you nose upunder for like.
12 years or whatever
>>
why does lilac have such a girly laugh
>>
Thta might be really fake and gay thought I didn't get to have fun as a teenager and it shows
>>
>>77381873
There's nothing to understand about it. Lilac is a one layer type of person. There's nothing beneath the surface.

She's fuming right now and trying very hard to play it off jokingly like she's unphased. Her social image is really important to her and she wants people to think she's unbothered by that pastebin that was obviously a huge ego check for her.
>>
>>77381905
https://voca.ro/11cJhJRLyCOc
I'm
>"a polkadot.."
..?

Dude.. dude nature

NVRTVRE

LMAAAAOOOOOOO
>>
HAND ON FANNY POST
https://voca.ro/1h0YPw9AMcns
DINT LISTEN IF YOU DONT WANT HAND ON FANNY ENEEGY
>>
https://voca.ro/15qHhIOWjcoQ
Peee peeepeeepeeep eee

(It's really funny)
>>
No Lilac stop you're not following the 4chan rules...
>>
Notice how she turns to making a bunch of meaningless spam posts in order to compensate for getting wrecked. It's her attempt at regaining a sense of control. There's psychology behind it. It's like those people who bought all the toilet paper during the pandemic. They felt their sense of control threatened and turned to a meaningless way of trying to feel like they still had control.
>>
She is just frustrated at all of the needless criticism, I think.
>>
anyone watch mma? I keep wondering what's the type of this or that fighter but there's no one to discuss that shit with
>>
>>77367406
>your type
INTP
I've been listening to The Hunger Games series. It's flawed in the way that novels for young adults are but good. I'm also obsessed with The Practice of Brahmacharya audiobook and have listened to it a few times.
The kingdom of Heaven.
I don't think so.
You can care with your focus elsewhere, but if you are fixated your focus is... fixed.
Failing to see the bigger picture, bad hearts, wickedness in high places.
>>
>>77367406
>your type
isfp
im reading a book called "visit from the goon squad" and im liking it so far
honestly not really, im fine with my life right now, closest thing to something im looking forward to is the next ufc big card
I wish I could be the type of person that can do one single thing for hours, but I'm just not the type
I dont really know, not logically at least
I see it more like a vibe
there's too much trauma imo, people that do harm usually have personality disorders (almost always caused by trauma) or malignant coping methods that were caused by some sort of abusive upbringing earlier in life. I also think that the way the world works right now encourages cutthroat individualism and competition, which destroys the natural kindness inherent to all people and replaces it with greed and pride.

Pic unrelated but I love it. Such an intense dream.
>>
>>77382019
I wouldn't have thought of you as the sort of person who watches MMA.
>>
Will the real pumpkin please stand up?
>>
The reason she churns out a bunch of "funny" laughy posts isn't entirely that she's trying to to convince *us* that she's unbothered by the legitimate criticism. She's trying most of all to convince herself she's fine. It's a self-defense mechanism. Notice how every little thing is hysterical to her right now. This is her escape. She has taken flight away from the criticism that, if she reflected on it, would cause her feelings of shame. So instead dealing with that heading she avoids the shame by throwing herself into a hysterical fit where everything is funny and she's on top of the world. It's all cope.

Lilac is a very simple person once you understand the basic mechanisms behind her behavior.
>>
>>77382091
That's understandable. I've been a very repressed person for a long time.
I've always kind of enjoyed this type of intense stuff but also was strongly in denial about it. Now I'm more accepting of myself and feeling more comfortable about who I am. I like to see people beating each other, I love the thrill and the "primal" aspect of the whole thing. I don't know why, but imo a part of living is to understand that you're not in control of every aspect of who you are.
>>77382098
BUT IM REALLY MEEEEE
>>
>>77382112
Sussy baka... sussy... baka...
>>
>>77382019
I met someone who supplied cocaine to Connor McGregor once so thats a pretty fun degree of separation
>>
File: IMG_4911.png (119 KB, 941x717)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>77382090
>GOON
O
O
N
>>
https://voca.ro/1iiJIYvJiICX
Theyrell rly neber kno...,,,,.
>>
They're on LSD
>>
does homu and sophie post in biofem
>>
>>77382210
It's more mental illness
>>
>>77381565
get back to you on that.
>>77382067
>The Hunger Games
comfy in a way.
>>77382090
>visit from the goon squad
ive been meaning to read that for years.
>vibe
may just well be.
>dream
nice.
so the problem isnt so much people, as it is their environment.
>>
>>77367406
I just listened this entire 1 hour vocaroo dedicated to one of my posts.

Are you here, Vocaroo anon? If so, allow me to explain precisely why I have spent so long trying to find my type.
Mainly for three reasons.

First reason is that I am lazy. I prefer not to think when others can think for me. I would rather someone simply give me a type than have to earn the type myself through analysing myself, and no, I did not pay for the typings, I got them for free, I am not that pathetic.

The second reason is that I have no idea who I am. I quite unconsciously and somewhat consciously believe in character archetypes of some kind. I always view my actions in these archetypes I make up in my head, mostly based off of fictional characters. Sometimes I view myself as a certain archetype, other times I view myself as another archetype. I cannot make up my mind as I evidently act differently depending on whom I am interacting with.
I put people in these archetypes because I am what I call a lazy thinker. Not the function, but thinking in general. If I care little about something, I will not put any thought into it, whilst if I care about something, I will fantasise and walk in circles thinking about it. This leaves me to both under think and overthink. If you knew me in person, you would find me extremely chill and calm mostly, almost strangely so due to my autism.
TLDR, I create archetypes for people and myself, and since I act differently depending on the scenario and who Im with, I cannot decide on how I am and who I am.

The third reason is kind of short, but it is simply because I dislike certain types because I find them archetypically boring. In particular, ISFJ which I find extremely boring.

I watched your entire video, and it makes sense that I am an introvert. I am deeply introverted and speak little. I am moderately conscientious, quite open, either incredibly calm or deeply neurotic and so on.

Tldr , vocaroo anon, I want you to type me
>>
>>77378630
>you have no good reason to post here. you are not wanted here. when you do post, it upsets people; sometimes those people complain which then upsets other people.
Holy Fe dominance.
>>
>>77383385
anonzzle's an infj, so aux fe
>>
>>77383415
Nope. That's an ExFJ. You literally could not give a more clear example of feeling dominance associated with an extroverted attitude.
>>
>>77383450
Of course he's going to look like an extroverted feeler when he is extroverting feeling. It wouldn't be extroverted feeling if it didn't look like that. He's still an INFJ.
>>
There are a lot of fake INFJs in this general. Sophie, Lilac, etc. Anonzzle is a real one
>>
>>77383484
>Of course he's going to look like the type that he is when he does the thing that his type is known for doing
Quit with the mental gymnastics stackbrain theory.
>>
Lilac is an INFP
'Zzle is an ENFJ.

The reason 'Zzle and Lilac don't get along is because they're opposing attitudes of the same dominant function. It's just the type problem.
ExFJ and IxFP do not get along at all.
>>
>>77383515
That is exactly how an Fe-condemnation will sound like regardless of any stacking. A Ti-dom would make the same statement if they were condemning someone on a Feeling basis.
>>
why does anonzzle have such a female writing style
>>
>>77383561
No, you're literally just talking straight nonsense. A Ti dom, and most introverted types in general would never do this. You would NEVER see an Fi dom or a Ti dom doing this. This is the exact opposite of the behavior of those types.
Please, read the source materials for MBTI.
>>
>>77383609
You have no good reason to post here. You are not wanted here. When you do post, it upsets people; sometimes those people complain which then upsets other people.

What now? I just did it.
>>
>>77383629
Welp, I guess that means you're actually just a Fe dom woman.
Checkmate
>>
>>77383538
but lilac and enfj-senpai love each other
>>
>>77383667
Who is performing the mental gymnastics now?
>>
>>77383731
Senpai is also an ENFP, they don't have the dominant conflict.
>>
>>77383538
>Lilac is an INFP
She's actually an ISFP. She only appears intuitive online.
>>
Yay, the thread feels normal again today.
>>
You just HAD to say soethng
>>
Sometimes reading the thread makes me feel really dumb
>>
File: woodman losing it.jpg (1010 KB, 2072x2216)
1010 KB
1010 KB JPG
>>77383609
>NEVER
say never, nigger. if i where to be so ruled by type that i couldnt not act beside my dominate function, i would not be able to act at all.
>>
File: small hilda study.png (39 KB, 169x167)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>77367551
Jungian that The Three Musketeers are called three where there are four.
i wonder what their types are, and if that knowledge could be used to predict something about the stories that feature them.
>>
File: hatsudumb.png (747 KB, 948x1047)
747 KB
747 KB PNG
>77367406
>your type
INTP
Finished Last stand of the tin can sailors, it's a damn good book. I have My side of the mountain and Hatchet next to me so those are probably next.
I'm going overseas in a day or two. Not necessarily travelling but I'll get to chill.
Idk, I don't think I expect shit to really change that much.
That's interesting, you could say that fixating on something can come from a desire to care for it. It's not, a fixation is usually pretty selfish in nature and at least in my eyes it's just a sort of wish fulfillment usually. Actually caring for someone and fixating on them probably look pretty similar from the outside. I guess in my brain caring for someone is a mostly selfless endeavor while fixating is the opposite.
People are selfish and try to hide it.
>>77382019
That's an interesting topic. Did you see the fights last night? Holy shit, Aldo get's it done again. I still don't understand why Ecreg shot for the takedown in round 5. Good ass fights though.
>>
>>77384227
>INTP
>reading children's books
Honestly relatable, my side of the mountain is kino
>>
>>77384245
Lmao, I needed some simple light reading after reading pages and pages of witness accounts to a battle. My side of the mountain is one of my original comfy books, the drawings and little sketches are great.
>>
>>77384432
Yeah that's where I'm at now. I'm working my way through Robert Graves' the greek myth which is an absolute chore. When I'm done I'm gonna reward myself by reading american psycho, which I assume is a pretty easy read.
>>
>>77381569
Is the lisp a joke?
>>
>>77384227
I wanted to watch it ;-, but I was busy and only managed to tune in for the last fight. Can't believe Aldo is still competitive at that age (37 is like 95 in featherweight) and having had so many injuries and battles in the past. Crazy genetics, some people are really just built different.
>>77382908
>so the problem isnt so much people, as it is their environment.
Yeah. Been reading lots psychology stuff for the past few months and there's always an explanation for every odd or hostile behavior. Even if someone doesn't have trauma they could have malfunctioning brains (like idk, the part of your brain responsible for empathy is underdeveloped) or poor parenting (the permissive style of parenting is associated with kids growing up to be more prone to delinquency and substance use, as well as a more aggressive and less empathetic).
>>77382193
Damn, this kind of stuff makes the world feel smaller. That's cool.
>>
>>77384142
>NEVER
>say never, nigger.
Hypocrisy!
I also didn't say that one could not act outside of their dominant function.
>>
>>77383450
What if he were just influenced by someone who is fe dom? Would repeating a type's argument make you look like that type?
>>
>>77383288
You and I both know that the post was made humorously. I recall for a fact that Gus paid for a typing before. But good impersonation.
>>
Or maybe I'm just schizo and considering you a deceiver because your own memory is that bad.
>>
holy fuck let this shit die where's the basic function talk and newcomers interested in the basics of mbti and not jung regs and drama bs

you people do such a poor job of maintaining anything around here can you just make a discord and leave so we can talk about type feels and basic basics with the odd discussion and argument about some "thing" that's interesting

real female behavior up in here
>>
File: gggggusssssssssssss.png (87 KB, 220x330)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>77384862
I'm literally Gus dumbass, who else would pump out that speel. I've never paid for a typing before, I have merely integrated into typing discord servers and lingered around enough to get a free typing. There's plenty of free typing discord servers.
CSJ himself literally typed me for free.
>>
File: 1674493841467395.jpg (51 KB, 577x433)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>77384962
frfr samefag shit no cap. i would rather attempt to befriend the local crows and ravens at work rather than read the majority of this general anymore.

in any male spaces, the IxTPs are actually the ones doing all of the maintaining with the assistance of IxTJs focus on information. you could say that they are the power behind the throne. when the demographics are garbage, there's really nothing to foster. if i'm going to have a detached, birds-eye, meta view of things i may as well befriend the local corvids. at least they can do interesting shit and also have fun while doing it.
>>
>>77385057
>rather than read the majority of this general anymore
I havent read the majority of this general since 2022. Just develop your brain to automatically skip wordmaxxers
>>
File: 1695257782946330.jpg (18 KB, 244x248)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>77383288
>I prefer not to think when others can think for me. I would rather someone simply give me a type than have to earn the type myself through analysing myself
there's your answer, faggot.

your type is R-TARD.
>>
File: gusususuauauuaau.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>77385084
Very funny, gave myself a good chuckle.
You see, thinking itself is a finite source of energy.
Retards are actually conserving this energy for future purposes.
I think but I don't think.
>>
>>77384641
Sure, but it's a very superficial appearance.
Interestingly, you won't really find introverts to be influenced in that way. They are, by in large, unaffected by the external world. That is doubly true when you consider their inferior function. So, an INTP, for example, would practically never be influenced by an ENFJ to espouse Fe belief systems. UNLESS, that INTP were influenced unconsciously, but then they wouldn't repeat the belief verbatim, because that belief would be unconscious.

But, part of the reason I said it in the first place is because if you look at the paste, what's the first thing you see? What is the leading argument? What is the thing on which everything is based? It's not the supporting ideas, it's the leading idea, the DOMINANT idea. That is to say the idea that is most closely related to the identity of the person saying it. That is where you find their dominant function.
>>
>>77385037
https://voca.ro/1dAjbBtTQlw2
>>
>>77385107
if you prefer to have your thinking and feeling done by others, there's these really cool channels on cable TV called news channels. they talk about these pretty irrelevant wars over in the middle east that you can get involved with over here in the third instead of wrapping your own mind around something as pointless as obsessing over what your own arbitrary type you are in a system you don't even understand or care about and which has zero relevance to anything besides itself. but it's clearly not something you want to think about, so you're just wrapping your mind around itself over and over thinking about yourself for zero reason only to ask others about what they think of you.

get over yourself.
>>
>>77384901
Who are you talking to schizo? What were you deceived about?
>>
File: 1698290088618433.jpg (81 KB, 872x1020)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>local "authorities" like CSJ type me
>umm, idk
>people here type me
>umm idk
>i read a little, have more "authorities" type me
>umm, idk
>i dont know myself, but type me anyway
>umm, idk
>i like to have other people do my thinking for me
>umm, idk

just get out. this place is for Ti users.

>are you implying i'm a Te user?
yes. go into middle management, Gus.
>>
>>77385132
>that INTP were influenced unconsciously, but then they wouldn't repeat the belief verbatim, because that belief would be unconscious.
Yes that's the best way to influence someone after all. In a way that they don't realize it and believe it all came from themselves. Now you are a true believer and will champion the cause. I believe that's called, "buy in."
>>
>>77385255
I'm being judgemental because I'm overestimating people again so I'm assuming their behavior is malicious.
>>
File: 1674085547810257.jpg (56 KB, 600x600)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>77385140
i'm upset that within the void of silence in this vocaroo there wasn't bong hit sounds and coughing and laughter in between.
>>
>>77382212
Both are guys so probably not.
>>
>>77385370
Are you overestimating? If you wanted a thing, and I helped make that thing happen, even if it went against the way you believed it should go, but gave you what you sought. Then I wouldn't say you overestimated. That's more like going above and beyond. But it's ok. It's a failure of communication and taking jesters at face value when they're on the clock. Your sight is powerful though if inaccurate at times.
>>
File: gugugugug.jpg (12 KB, 474x314)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>77385140
GIVE ME MY TYPE!
You ranted about me for one hour. If you had to speculate, what type would you give me.

Ok, in your video, I concluded that I was definitely an inroverted type and probably a feeler. Not sure
>>
>>77385533
>i
>i
>me
>me
>i
>i

SELF-ABSORBED is your type. go do something else, faggot.
>>
>>77385592
In that case, can YOU give me the type that YOU think that I am?
>>
>>77385466
I don't get this post.
>>77385533
I don't believe in typing people over the internet. And you and I have done this like three times even though I always expressed concerns that I don't have access to enough information to type you.
I can't even discern you from an impostor among us.
>>
>>77385611
I am me, I will say that.
When I was younger, I used to view objects as 'cute,' you might remember that in the archives.
Ah well, in truthful regards, I have little interest in gaining knowledge of mbti simply because I do not believe in it, I believe it is pseudoscience fundamentally, and yet I have this strange obsession with it, as it fits the whole 'archetypical' principle that I hold on other people and myself.
In the end, this is all probably pointless. I will likely never be satisfied, judging from my track record.
That is all that MBTI means to me, simply a matter of giving labels to character archetypes that I like.
ENTP is the zany clown, ESTP is the warrior, INTJ is the mastermind, ISTJ is the guard/soldier.
That is all that these types mean to me. I will forever haunt these threads.
>>
File: 1710892017686579.png (155 KB, 377x377)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>77385609
>>77385592
>SELF-ABSORBED is your type
>>
>>77385680
>I believe it is pseudoscience fundamentally
It literally can't be. It's impossible because of the reasons why MBTI and typology works. You define something, such as introversion, then define its opposite; extroversion. (Or EXTRAversion but who cares?) Then you determine where someone is on the scale between the two things. It is impossible for a person to not be somewhere on that scale. It is the same between thinking and feeling and sensing and intuition.
This is why you can technically be "wrong" (have the "incorrect" definitions of these things) and still have something useful, because you can measure a person by whatever scale between two things you conceive of.
>>
File: gusssssy.jpg (127 KB, 1500x1000)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>77385749
You said you talked with me before, did you give me any type before?
>>
concise: Who even is lilac and why does it matter so much? just "Being annoying" is not a valid justification for "criticism." It's not criticism if you're just saying "I don't like you." Being annoying isn't inherently evil. For a non-evil transgression the reaction is unwarranted. Explain why everyone is sperging out so much, because the sperging out over the girl is actually 20x more distracting than the girl herself and you're all stupid for giving a woman this much attention anyways
>>
>>77385800
ISTJ or INTJ, final answer.
>>
For 500, Alex.
>>
>>77384610
heh.
https://youtu.be/_jEBh1VtdT0?si=PQLegWPjYNI0BEbw
>>77385132
you dont know on what everything is based and you do not know what the leading argument is because that paste is not for you, it is for ms. kudzu. it was really a personal letter more than anything. i knew people would read it anyway which is why i added "to any anons reading..."
also, you are not familiar with the particulars of my writing nor the circumstance and context of the paste. you can not, even by online standards, accurately type me from that paste for those reasons.
>>77384518
i tend to agree with you on that.
>wasn't expecting that, what's the reasoning?
i guess i should ask what 'that' is. are you asking about my comparison to ennea or the way i grouped the numbers?
>>
File: gussaaa.jpg (167 KB, 1600x900)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>77385947
Thank you very much. You've been good to me. Now we need to find the difference between ISTJ and INTJ. I know this is your final answer, but this one will not be about me.
For all those here, what is the difference between INTJ and ISTJ? You touched upon intuition and sensing in your wonderfol vocaroo
>>
>>77385967
Oh! about the enneagram comparisons themselves. I just hadnt made the connection and wanna know what's on your mind.
>>
>>77385967
I'm aware of the intentions behind the paste, regardless of it was for me, or not. If anything, as an unbias, outside observer, I understand it more than both you and her.
You might think you understand it the most, or know what everything is based on, but it's riddled with your own unconscious thoughts and perspectives. Which you, yourself cannot even observe.
>you can not, even by online standards, accurately type me from that paste for those reasons.
I just did. You're an ENFJ. It really doesn't take that much information to get someone's type.
>>
File: Exam.jpg (647 KB, 828x1026)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
>Your type
>Describe the looks of the last person you saw that made you think, "Wow, they just HAVE to be [type]. Vultology is real"
>>
>>77386166
what's the source for that pic? I love it
>>
>>77386143
>I'm aware of the intentions behind the paste
what are they?
>riddled with your own unconscious thoughts and perspectives
yeah, like what?
>>
File: automatic.jpg (866 KB, 828x1016)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
>>77386199
uuuooooooohhhhh
I don't really *gatekeep* in like THAT way (some gatekeeping is healthy and necessary but not time for a tangent) but for [certain reasons] I don't like to make it super easy to find certain artists or creators I post.. I feel ebil every time I crop a watermark or whatever but some people have legit like 10 followers and then it's easy as shit to trace back to any of my accounts or just disturb the comfy by getting a bunch of Anons on someone's business. Like some content I post is by people I do have a slightly more than parasocial relationship with and it'd be mortifying if they got some influx of goobers or god forbid harassment of any sort so ehhhhh. EeehhhHhhHhhh. And if I compromise on the rule for a few it makes it more evident which ones are more important to keep hidden and that's.. Also bad? I hardly believe anyone pays that much attention but I'd rather be neurotic than sorry

I tried to see if I could message you on Discord but you're not accepting.
Maybe the audacity I'm sure someone could get triggy'd by in the this post will make them resentfully reverse-search for you or to like.. stick it to me or whatever.
>>
>>77386368
I made a throwaway email.
>gikadifrun@wemel.site
Pleaaaase send me a mail telling me what the artist name is, I just really like it but I understand your concerns and this seems like the best solution.
Also sorry for not allowing DMs on discord but after having some bad experiences I've decided not to DM much anymore.
>>
>>77367406
>your type
INTP-T
Player Of Games.
Tomorrow I'll workout again. I wanna run a bit more, do a bit more burpees and do a bit more kettlebell swings.
I wanna be able to do reach the goal numbers I came up with.
You care until you know you can do something in order to change, you are fixated when you know it won't change anything yet you still try and hope.
Whatever you want it to be, explanations are whatever you can come up with and there will be always a route to make up anything and everything.
>>
The reason she gatekeeps is because she wants to be one of the only ones with access. This makes her feel special, feel elevated. This makes her feel superior to you and others because it establishes in her ego a hierarchy of havers and have nots wherein she has and you do not. In short, she wants to stand over you.
>>
File: a846c41f4.jpg (324 KB, 850x1322)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>77384518
>Aldo is still competitive
Yeah I was shocked to hear that he was coming in for another run. Absolutely crazy, he looked really good too. UFC has some banger fights. The Holloway vs Gaeche fight was also another crazy one.
>>
File: 1661432462660870.png (121 KB, 334x346)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
i am sitting here listening to the strong thumping of a washing machine. it made me realize something about myself.

the thumping of it sounds like a literal heartbeat. that's pretty normal. that's pretty every-day whether i see someone die at work or someone's screaming and/or yelling, being irrational. mine is very consistent. but it puts the idea of my head, like, something about a spirit vs a soul.

the inherent qualities about people with souls is that they seem to have deep wills, ideals and morals. i seem to do well relying on spirit and getting through with that and heartbeats seem to run through them both.

without biblical terms, how would you describe the difference between a soul and a spirit? on my first impressions, i feel as if i have a spirit and no soul. my heartbeat remains pretty consistent if i focus on it. i can even slow it down at will. some people have souls, but no spirit. i also seem to interact with a lot of niggers who have a "vibe", but neither a soul or spirit.

i am just confused. and/or drunk.
>>
File: feels boring hilda.png (190 KB, 373x381)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>77385988
i will post something proper later. for now, check this out
https://wiki.personality-database.com/books/enneagram/page/history-and-development-of-enneagram
and this
https://wiki.personality-database.com/books/enneagram/page/enneatype-9-the-peacemaker
>>
We love.. little weirdos
Just. Cretins
The bad guys
The real guys.
The downtown guys
The uptown guys
The
A B
S O
L U T E

fellas

>>77386551
https://voca.ro/1iuIQNvChcGC
>>
>>77386754
Realizing hours

I find that the last point of enjoyment in ponder seshes like these is trying to articulate the ineffable when you don't have your bro sitting in front of you so you can vibe-gesture vaguely towards the same telepathic insinuation together and you know that dude is in the same end of the pool you are

Talking is cool but there is something to be said for the way technology should be used to connect people but instead of like the dream of some guy 40 years ago being like "Uhhh I wish there were just like 4 or 5 more people into what I'm into" we're getting stuck in what is supposed to be a liminal space because the rewards systems of our brains factor the low risk and low effort of faculties involved in liking shit on Pinterest or arguing with people on ffffffwarchan and it's like
>bro why would you people when you could internet
because I'm running out of steam

Idk there's a reason oldest texts want us to exalt the name of God in groups of 3 or more gathered
>>
I have a lot of fun and the net-scape is very real to me precisely because I treat it like a playground but idk anyone who integrates pure memetic onslaught like myself
>>
>Your type
>Have you lost your "spark" yet?
ENTP
I am the complete opposite of the person I was 5 years ago, so yes haha :D
>>
>>77386270
Hah, you think I'd spill my secrets so easily?

In the darkness illuminated by a light stands a knight behind a shield eating red speckled mushrooms, then the knight does a dance calling forth rain from the sky, a flash of light dances across the sky and in that moment the knight grabs his shield and points it upwards meeting a bolt of lightning which is completely absorbed.
>>
>>77386922
I lost my spark at 7 or 8
>>
File: 1702892943662927.jpg (42 KB, 564x505)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>77386754
We like sporks and swiss army knives because they remind us of ourselves. You can break down the idea of a person into spirit and soul, mind and body, internal and external, whatever. The thing is, we are humans because we're infinitely complicated. Every component is made up of components. Everything is more than it is, and that's how we end up in all these weird shapes. The idea of society is to shape everyone more or less the same, but people fall through the gaps. A bird is a bad bird if it has gimpy wings, but what if it learned to run faster than a cheetah and hit stronger than a gorilla? A human does not possess singular strengths. We can be whatever, really. That's our whole deal. Have you heard of that one X-Man whose power it is to evolve whatever he needs to survive? I think his name is Darwin. That's us. Do you have a spirit and no soul? Who knows. It's just a way to name parts of us. We made up categories and language; they don't define us, we define them. We made every idea that there is; can you fail to live up to a concept we invented? Some things are drawn from observation, but tell a schizophrenic to define a soul, and they'll describe a physical fabric. Are they wrong?

The world is full of currents, my nigga. You've got no engine, no oars. You're adrift. That doesn't make you less human, less capable of will, ideal, morality; you just lack the needed tools to claim agency. Not that you cannot take action, but it's the desire machine that's bunked out. A machine that can go anywhere is going to stay idle without directions. You need a navigator. Niggers who have a vibe but no soul or spirit are just passive cars tugged behind a steam engine. You're an all terrain vehicle with nowhere to go.

There's no way a person can be that isn't wholly human. Unfortunately, being wholly human is commonly the pits.
>>
File: twig tea.jpg (17 KB, 233x343)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>77386968
i thought id give you a chance to be honest, and to be vulnerable.
>>77386922
infj
for a time i had. i think that time is over.
>>77386754
maybe a spirit is 'animation' and soul is 'direction'. i know you said no biblical terms but damn it i dont know any better way to say this: you can think of souls like an organ that humanity had wounded when we where driven into hell, and the wound never healed, and that wound is passed on, and we go about throwing salt at one another. some people have less wounded souls than others because god heals them- only god can heal the wounds he makes- and that can be passed on too. so spirit then could be one part of a working soul, like a lobe in the brain, and what you identify as soul could be another lobe. ya know?
>>
>>77386778
>How to say nothing while thinking you're saying something
There's not much you can have to say when truth was already spoken.
>>
>your type
INFP
Robinson Crusoe, has a cool survival theme which Ive always been into, loved it as a kid and its just as great as I remember it to be
Further development/recovery I suppose, things have been heading upwards finally after a long struggle
The main thing coming to mind here is the want for others to care as much about me as I do about them, very few relationships of any kind have felt "symmetrical" like that to me, I think I need to learn letting go more often and accepting things how they are rather than striving for them to be what they can not
Aforementoned concept of symmetry probably
Natural beings in unnatural environments
>>77380042
Arent they considered the cooler INFPs usually? Most of my favorite artists and characters are that type too
>>77386922
Its coming back again, and I know it will as I regained it once before already
>>
File: young hilda thumb.png (20 KB, 128x128)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>77387021
brother you nailed it.
>>
File: you insisted on this.png (1.79 MB, 1600x900)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>77387023
>and to be vulnerable.
>>
>>77386922
>>Your type
ESFP-T
>>Have you lost your "spark" yet?
No, and I work hard to help the people that I care about hold on to theirs.
>>
>>77382212
i was wondering this also, i seen 2 people that talk like them but idk
>>
File: file.png (320 KB, 543x596)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>77367406
>>your type
INFP
>>Read anything good lately?
Nope
>>Looking forward to anything?
May 7th, I'll get to hang out with my e-gf more
>>Do you have any expectations you know are unreasonable but are still attached to?
Not really, what I expect will actually happen tends to be reasonable
>>Where is the line between care and fixation?
Don't know. Just that one's weird and at times insane(fixation) while the other's normal. You can easily tell when one is in one or the other but it's not like I could tell you where the line is.
>>Just what the hell is wrong with people?
I dunno, soullessness or whatever. I don't really think I have the big picture answers these days kek
>>
>>77387021
>You can break down the idea of a person into spirit and soul, mind and body, internal and external, whatever. The thing is, we are humans because we're infinitely complicated. Every component is made up of components
that's the most interesting part is separating the components. you're saying we're an all inclusive engine. alright? some engines have one piston. some have 2-8 in varying formations and differing mechanics. there's 2-stroke engines as well as 4-strokes. there's inlines and V shapes as well as differing ways to deliver that fuel. that's the most interesting part is separating them and talking about them. that's why the concept of mbti is interesting.

>There's no way a person can be that isn't wholly human. Unfortunately, being wholly human is commonly the pits.
why not? psychopaths exist. so do people with various degrees of brain damage or mental illness. vegetative states, brain death, musculature problems. the specifics of what's talked about and identifying each thing is more fascinating than just saying "we all exist as a group called human beings" in various degrees with zero defininf qualities; big or small.
>>
>>77386922
>Your type
INFJ-A
I tend to misplace it every now and then.
>>
>>77387318
I'm not saying it ain't interesting or useful to dissect, it just wasn't relevant to what I was talking about. You gotta keep the granularities and big picture in mind. Don't miss the forest for the trees or the leaves for the forest. Fascination is all well and good, but I'm talking wholistic truth, and it's all there, from broad to specific. Fixate on what you like, not my business.
>>
>>77387129
i except it of myself, i recommend it to you.
>>77387310
>e-gf
when did that happen?
>>
File: 1694627507769152.jpg (26 KB, 640x636)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>77386922
>Your type
INFP
Yes
>>
>>77387421
>Don't miss the forest for the trees or the leaves for the forest
leaves, branches, and roots are more interesting. they aren't the same thing even though they're interlinked. that's sad. they all have different metas and parts to play.
>>
Lmao. Also calling her kudzu from now on. She's an absolute weed, so it fits
>>
File: file.png (95 KB, 330x280)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>77386754
Interesting question.
I'd really have to know what you think. What is it that you believe is letting you control your heartbeat? Is it related to the spirit? I can't really control my heartbeat by any regards.
I've thought about it for a bit, and I deleted a previous paragraph I wrote about it. Here's what I think. Soul is likely part of what causes empathy, care, I don't know. I think it's what holds you back from becoming an utter sociopath/psychopath. The kikes I can only describe as soulless, but do they have spirit? Perhaps a satanic one. No idea, because when it comes to spirit, I don't truly know what it is.
I think it could be related to drive. It is likely what pushes people to do great things, building the utmost beautiful cathedrals and painting only the most stunning of artworks. Pushing forward to create something greater. Like a great civilization or whatever. It makes more sense in grammar terms to say Hitler was pushed by 'spirit' and not 'soul' which lends me to believe that is where the difference lies.
I sometimes wonder if the spirit can be corrupted, harmed or even destroyed. It seems to me that many have no spirit, simply wasting their lives, like, for example, hooking up or drugs or overconsooming. I wonder if spirit is related to opinion, since what exactly is behind how some people will answer "uh... I don't know..." to any question you ask about anything? Regardless, I think if it can be harmed, then there's probably some systematic stuff going on there, to crush the spirit of people everywhere all the way from their childhood with slop like elsagate and minecraft pomni videos, along with easy access to porn and a phone to go on tiktok every single day. Can the soul be harmed and corrupted too? I don't know. It probably could be "subverted". Illogical arguments to justify shit like trannies to anyone with a soul, for example.
>>77387531
>when did that happen?
Like, 3 years ago I think. I just never mentioned it until recently
>>
>>77387900
>Interesting
It's not a videogame. Just focusing on what is "interesting" won't lead you to truth. Do what you want, but don't expect me to follow along.
>>
File: 087997665421.png (277 KB, 618x488)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
>your type
>what is something you want rxy to do to you
>>
>>77388128
Take me out for lunch and then have a walk in the park together where I can ask her about business and listen to her for hours
>>
File: file.png (1.68 MB, 1665x1077)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>77387995
I think spirit takes from soul to create the great memorable things that strike out to all of us. Therefore, it can't be just empathy that soul causes. It could be that I am a bit confused, but...
Niggers mock any and everything genuine. I think soul has to do with genuinity as well. Niggers are clearly a people with no soul or spirit so it's a good example of that.
Theoretically, it can be a bit hard to think of what a person with soul but no spirit is like. It's likely there's no actual extreme like that, but perhaps we can use the average gen X'er that means well and just sits there watching TV all day as an example?
Soulless with spirit, it's a hard one and as I try to figure it out, I sometimes think of commies, they are those who certainly did have drive but ended up being evil fucks anyways. There is rarely soul to find in what they have built, which is notable.
Soul and spirit, I believe is characterized by a hard working people filled with creativity that is, at the end of the day, good, righteous, etc... Generally, means well. I don't think I have an example for this one.
>>
>>77388128
>>your type
ESFP-T
>>what is something you want rxy to do to you
Say hello to me, because I've never interacted with her.
>>
File: CHIM.png (156 KB, 800x600)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>77386754
when someone has "spirit" it's like when that person has a "fire". it's a being of pure energy. maybe they're not smart, maybe you can't have emotional conversations with them, or they can't conceive the concept of lying or playing pretend. talking to them is like talking to a force of nature. bpd women are a good example. they're a being of pure destruction and wreck havoc where they go, and when you talk to them they're all emotion, no thoughts.

I like to believe everyone has a soul, but that might not be true. people with soul have a certain sense of identity and self awareness, it's like they can understand well that what they are is not exactly what they think or what they lived. it's hard to explain. pic unrelated (this talk just reminded me of it)
>>
>>77387531
That's quite the extroverted attitude you hold, you know.
>>
>your type
ENTP
Funny enough and thinking
Career related stuff, moving up in higher places and getting recognized but also trying to do some meditation and spiritual healing. realized I was a cowboy in the past life
I will best spectacle the world of has ever seen, I will beat all the odds and gamble on red even if its a 5% chance and win. The question now becomes... is it worth being a spectacle because it feels good proving the world wrong? not really... to me its worth proving the world wrong by being kind... by being myself, healing and loving myself and those around me

Nothing, if everyone is wrong then none is. its only a matter of what lenses are you wearing?

>>77375896
>Are ENTPs eternally 12 and why is it fun
Why would I kill what made me myself. if me being a chuuni is who I am then that's who I will be, ofcourse I cant be cracking pener jokes when my boss is scolding me (I might text it to my coworkers tho). the world is too serious there needs to be more showmen who show people its not all that bad... you just need to really LIVE life...

>>77379935
>Yes
>I need to bring light and energy to this dying world
>Literally EVERYONE is broken and tired and depressed
>I just want to be something good in a sea of shit
based
>>
>>77388585
>your type
ISTP 6w5
I bought 5 books over a year ago and I've read 13 pages so far
Dune Part 3, The Batman 2
Finishing my degree
No not really
Idk what that means
I think that a very small number of people are responsible for the vast majority of society's problems. Most people have very little wrong with them, some people have a LOT wrong with them.
>>
>>77389211
meant to reply to OP whoops
>>
You aren't underachieving, are you?
You aren't squandering your intelligence, are you?
You aren't disappointing your parents, are you?
>>
>>77389248
shut up. SHUT UP. shut the fuck up. shut up. be quiet. shut up.
>>
>>77389274
There is still time, you can begin taking your one and only chance at life seriously right now!
>>
>>77389313
I keep trying and failing
>>
>>77389377
Trying and failing is always better than not trying at all. Every attempt makes you better.
>>
File: 100yardsmile.jpg (77 KB, 838x860)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>77389248
>You aren't underachieving, are you?
I am. I stopped caring about prestige and am only looking forward to personal achievements.
>You aren't squandering your intelligence, are you?
My intelligence has eroded. I am still there, but fatigue has reduced me to nearly nothingness.
You aren't disappointing your parents, are you?
They have no expectations anymore

>>77389274
for how long are you gonna run away from what scares you?
>>
>>77389438
>am only looking forward to personal achievements.
This is still good, at least you are progressing in some manner instead of stagnating forever.
>>
>>77389405
I appreciate it anon. I think I have become a better person than I was a year ago, but I keep hitting slumps and it takes me months to get out of them. Probably the biggest thing that I could do to change my life is learn how to get out of ruts more quickly.
>>
>>77389453
oh no, not at all. it feels like a never ending self indulgence. it's things that only serve to satisfy my ego. I tried ignoring them for a very long time, but I failed. it opened my eyes though. now I know I'm not mature enough to live a simple, healthy life. I have to go hard or go home.
>>
>>77389248
>You aren't underachieving, are you?
I don't think so. It could be argued that it's miraculous that I'm doing as well as I am.
>You aren't squandering your intelligence, are you?
Lol. I'm not too bright, so not much to squander.
>You aren't disappointing your parents, are you?
No.
>>
>>77389526
I'm like that as well, I'm a chronic procrastinator, but after like 10 years of trying to be less lazy, I'm almost at the point where I work like a normal person instead of a lazy bastard. Change happens, just very slowly, if you have a permanent fear of failure like me.

>>77389554
Everyone can live a simple, healthy life. As long as your indulgences aren't killing you like alcoholism or food addiction, you're probably fine honestly.

>>77389556
Sounds good, keep it up.
>>
>>77387133
>I work hard to help the people that I care about hold on to theirs
What do you do to help them keep it? If someone lost theirs would you be able to help them find it again?
>>
>>77389248
Sorry ancestors. It's just too hard to get out of bed
>>
>>77384194
Athos ISTJ
Porthos ESFP
Aramis INFJ
D'Artagnan ESTP
>>
>>77389592
>Change happens, just very slowly
I literally just began being a regular person since I only graduated college last year. But I'm still frightened that I've already let so much time pass. I only have six years until I turn 30. That's the time limit on achieving everything I need to get done in my youth - finding a career, finding someone who wants to start a family, etc. Considering how little I accomplished in all four years of college, you can see why six years doesn't feel like a lot of time.
>>
>>77389654
To be fair I'm sure your ancestors are happy that their descendant has a comfy ass bed

>>77389666
Forget starting a family for now. Forget it for the next 10 years honestly. Men can have kids whenever. You career is the most important thing right now. Do one thing at a time. Don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing.
>>
>>77389737
>Men can have kids whenever
I don't think that I'll be able to find a girl who wants to have kids with me when I'm old though
>>
>>77389761
you will. it's just that the charm of old guys is different from young guys. you hold far more authority, seriousness, and you have far more autonomy than ten years ago. you can use that to your advantage.

the game changes. a 18 year old male and a 30 year old male have different appeals to women of the same age.
>>
>>77389761
An older man with a solid career is far more valuable to a woman than a young dude working a shitty job amongst a million young dudes working shitty jobs. Think about it from a woman's perspective and you'll understand. Every young guy has the potential to be great, but they could also become failures. By focusing on your career, you have proved yourself a success. Women often date guys ~5 years older than them anyway.
>>
Rxy is the Queen of the garden, the pink rose.
<3
>>
>>77389592
>As long as your indulgences aren't killing you like alcoholism or food addiction, you're probably fine honestly.
my indulgences don't let me enjoy life. I'm not addicted to anything, I just wanted to do more. it's like greed.
>>
>>77389737
>Men can have kids whenever.
Sure they can, but after ~40 sperm quality noticeably begins to deplete and increases the risk of both preterm babies and birth defects. It's important to focus on your career and self improvement first and foremost, but the clock still ticks for us all. Don't lose sight of it.
>>
>>77389802
>>77389808
These arguments are perfectly rational, I'm just an anxious person and I worry too much. Here's hoping I find a girl one day.
>>
File: stopCaring.jpg (76 KB, 657x935)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>77389887
never forget: we play to scale.
>>
>>77389737
>>77389802
>>77389808
>>77389912
It's incredible how supportive r9k is when foids don't interfere
>>
>>77389925
i mean this is one of those subjects only men can really talk about lmfoa
>>
>>77389883
Of course, but don't rush to have kids in your 20's at least. Don't be a mormon. Have kids in your 30's if you want them. 35-40 is perfectly fine.

>>77389887
You will. Men who take their of themselves and build their career through their 20's are worth far more when they're in their 30's.
>>
I missed this general
>>
>>77389248
I am but I how do stop it? Loneliness is eating me alive
Not doing those things would fix my loneliness
but how....
>>
>>77390117
Honestly, I haven't actually enjoyed being around my friends for years. As soon as I'm with them I think "I can't wait to go home, I'm so uncomfortable". I've always been somewhat immune to loneliness, but now I feel very comfortable without any friends at all.
>>
>>77389624
>What do you do to help them keep it? If someone lost theirs would you be able to help them find it again?
Sometimes they just loose sight of it and need to be reminded. Sometimes just a little love and positivity is enough to get them through a bad spot; then they can reclaim it on their own.
>>
>>77390190
I wonder how much of that is temperament or just incompatible friends
For me nothing picks me up more than spending time with people I like and like me back (especially them being the ones to engage so it really feels like they actually like me too...)
>>
>>77390258
The only thing I've enjoyed doing with friends is playing video games, and now that we're all busy, I have very little reason to talk to them. I honestly don't even care about them as people, they were just fun to play games with.
One of my friends often tries to get too close for comfort, trying to have deep conversations that I have zero interest in, it weirds me out. Like dude join my lobby or gtfo.
>>
>>77388128
>that pic
I dont know you tell meeeee

roxy baby are you here <3?
>>
>>77390199
I wish I deserved a friend like you.
>>
you need to treat yourself better. you're like a rough diamond, something so beautiful and pure that came out of mother nature's womb, as unforgiving as it is. but you're letting yourself go. you are capable of so much more. please. I love you. if you're not gonna do this for yourself, do it for me. anyways I'll stop talking to myself sorry for the blogpost
>>
>>77390937
>I wish I deserved a friend like you.
What makes you think you don't?
>>
regcels
>>
>>77388128
>INTP
>give me life advice
How do I stop wanting to kill myself for starting late?
>>
regcels don't exist
>>
>>77386418
Thats interesting, my bad experiences made me not to decide to ever do anything but dms again...
>>
>>77388128
punish my clitty
>>
Snake, you're a rough diamond.
>>
Colonel, I'm trying to sneak around, but...
>>
>>77391904
You were bullied in group chat?
>>
I've locked in. Make peace with your types and prepare to lose them forever
>>
>>77391904
they kept pummeling his bussy in the chatterinos
>>
We should have a regcel called skibidi!
>>
Average regcel:
>>
lilac chose the bear sorry incels
>>
I think it hurts mentally and physically to watch first time souls try to introspect outloud instead of actually finding a guiding principle that fuels you and reveals only truer truth leading you to be able to devote yourself to amplification of that with things that make that happen

People do not listen to their feelings or intuition or whichever word we want to use to refer to Knowing enough because life is truly simple simple simple, in a way good or bad, and someone who argues why they are stuck in their suffering in a certain way is not getting out even if a solution is presented. But people listen to signals like appetite or sexuality and other baser firings. But if you..
usually meditation does it if you do it right -- psychedelics help some people or add to the experience once you know your way Home
If you get in touch with the strongest but subtlest message you can identify without questioning or identifying without assigning or asking about "who" is saying what, then you really do find a destiny-highway, as it were
>>
i mean horse
>>
People have been conditioned to feel guilty for wanting not to feel or to feel in addition to a feeling no one should ever feel in the first place
>>
Pagan regcels worshipping idols
>>
>>77383570
anonzzle is literally a more attractive version of lilac
Both females, both INFJs, both schizophrenic bpd without strong family relations keeping them away from 4chan
Just one isn't so much of a dumb bitch
>>
>>77392652
>>77392663
If she's happy, I'm happier.
>>
Fantasyland where everything is ambiguously meta-true is totally not a brain damaging way to carry yourself and behave

Frfr
>>
Lilac is objectively a whore who has fucked half the thread, she literally imported a man who shits himself regularly because no one in her entire state would touch her ass. There is no meta-true hogwash make believe here. SHE IS A FUCKING WHORE and the men who sleep with her have no self respect. So don't give them any.
>>
>>77392781
think you mixed up lilac with enfj-senpai
>>
>>77392652
>lilac chose the bear
yeah after choosing 12 other guys he gets to lick the crusty cum out of her gooch and play make-believe that he is an alpha who got a good catch
>>
>>77392823
>enfj-senpai
she just leads people on, kind of like how she led centaur on and then banned him from minecraft. She doesn't actually import men to fuck her like lilac has done on numerous occasions with different men that she got from here because apparently /r9k/ is the only place in the world with real people who get her.

It's obvious how broken she is mentally, physically, and spiritually given how much of a dumb bimbo bitch of a slut she is
>>
The amount of hate Lilac receives is wildly disproportionate to the amount of harm she's caused (not even top 3 far as the regs go)
>>
>>77392854
>she just leads people on
this is a common thread meta but no examples are ever given
>>
I miss Robert
>>
File: 1699192419361033.jpg (225 KB, 1024x1024)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>77392861
This. I mean what has Lilac really even done? Could it be something about repeatedly causing drama in the threads. Could it be something about flirting with guys in all of the discords and in the threads. Could it be something about the endless cutesie larping. I really just don't get it, can any anon explain this to me?
>>
>>77392889
>this is a common thread meta but no examples are ever given
Literally gave an example in the post

Centaur thought they were dating, ENFJ banned him from minecraft for being creepy.
>>
>>77392950
lilac partakes in drama but she doesn't start it. you can't blame a bullying victim for defending themselves.
>>
>>77393152
This. When Lilac got into a thread debate over her relationship with Prince, that wasn't starting drama. When Lilac divulged personal information about Chuck that wasn't starting drama either. When Lilac divulges how Prince is bad at sex or their relationship problems, that most certainly isn't starting drama either.
>>
who are these people? who cares? what does this have to do with mbti?
>>
>erm.... lilac PARTAKES in drama, she doesn't start it
>erm ACK-tually who even are these heckin people? it doesnt matter now ya know?
>>
>>77392657
So what is that directed to
>>
>>77392657
Maybe you can trip on whatever and then get in touch with whatever truth highway you need in order to finally clean up your room
>>
>>77392730
>Both females
Wait, anonzzle is a girl? Whoa
I didn't think a girl could be that based
>>
>>77392781
>>77392854
Holy based

>>77393208
Can't tell if retarded or just really good sarcasm
10/10
>>
no one cares about namefags
stop talking about namefags
stop reminding others that namefags exist
do not engage with a namefag
namefagging is the original sin that got us kicked out of Eden
every time you give a namefag attention or cites their names you stray further from all that is good
>>
except for rxy and sophie
those are ok
>>
can't wait til it dies again and you wonder where things went wrong.
>>
>>77377230
>get it through your head incel lilac doesnt like you
Why do you think he's an incel or wants her to like him?
>>
>>77393975
>rxy
based
>sopher
cringe
>>
hugging a cute infp and telling them they are the brightness in life that keeps you going
>>
I really envy anons who simp for online strangers or people who abuse them
I envy how gullible and innocent some of you are
Life hasn't fucked your ass hard enough
>>
File: 1684013938504858.png (1.56 MB, 768x1151)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>77394735
Life fucked my ass until it prolapsed... then I started wearing a 15 megaton buttplug. We ain't the same.
>>
>>77394558
wish this happened irl :(
>>
>>77395048
I hugged an INFP yesterday am I a chad now?
>>
You can't make physical contact with an INFP that's how the virus takes hold
>>
>>77383497
Are Turbie, INFJ-A, Lich, IHSP/IHLP, and Movie Anon real INFJs?
>>
>>77395393
T-The v-v-virus?
>>
>>77395393
how long do I have doctor? can I still hug the infp or will it worsen?
>>
oh no! im be..becoming an in-in-..an individual!
>>
File: 1688377617457728.jpg (533 KB, 2048x1366)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
>your type
>if you had to choose, would you prefer to be loved more than respected or respected more than loved?
>do you believe you receive more respect or love?
>how do you feel about how much others respect or love you?
>>
>>77396249
>your type
INTP
>if you had to choose, would you prefer to be loved more than respected or respected more than loved?
Respected more than loved. I don't value love as much as validation that I'm an excellent person, even if that's not actually true.
I don't really receive either.
I feel undervalued.
>>
>>77396249
INTJ
You silly humans amuse me, you're like cells in a body. If that body had extreme schizophrenia and psychopathy. Your locale is meaningless.
Your cellular mentality does not compel me, humans. It does not even weigh on mind.
I do not think of you at all.
>>
>>77396249
>>your type
ESFP-T
>>if you had to choose, would you prefer to be loved more than respected or respected more than loved?
Loved more than respected.
>>do you believe you receive more respect or love?
Definitely more love.
>>how do you feel about how much others respect or love you?
I'm pretty good with it overall.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (6 KB, 225x224)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
tfw want to impregnate a cute ISFP gf whom lets say i only date for 3 months until she ditches me but cuz she enjoyed my genetics she'll keep the baby and marry a stable betabux provider ISTJ whom will happily take care of my child and then off i go to the next cute ISFP. ENFPs are also a good choice

t. ENTJ neet
>>
>>77397185
based crackhead ENTJ fucking ISFP milfs and then just pumpin' and dumpin' them.
You can have my sister but she's an ISFJ
>>
>>77397393
Alright neat, where does she live? I live in houston texas i smoke a lot of pot, play FPS games and im just a general bum. i get kicked out of every job for being too indifferent. these bitches are all about logistics and shit, typical ESTJ/ISTJ work. i fucking hate 'em i wanna play rock n roll not this dumb productivity shit

most ppl think im an ESTP but my Ni is too huge from all the LSD i've done
>>
>>77395433
>ENTJ neet
I think you mean ISFP neet. Go cry and make sappy, whiny love music.
>>
>>77397424
Lol what
>Literal rockstars are ISFP neets
Okay man
>>
>>77397450
Lmao look at the isfp coping
>>
>>77397405
ISTP here about to take LSD in order to become an INTJ thanks for the tip
>>
Does anyone else have "bedroom clothes" and "kitchen clothes"? I find it really effective in that I don't care how stinky the bedroom clothes get, and by only wearing the kitchen clothes when I have to go there and potentially meet my flatmates, I never have to wash them.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>77397636
i bet you wear nerdy glasses and not shades
go solve some puzzles for me nerd
>>
>>77396249
>your type
ENTP
respect > love. not like anyone's love is real.
I know I receive both to some degree but I feel none.
I should be more grateful for what I have.
>>
>>77397636
I can't bear the thought of having clothes I'm not using just thrown around my room. So I use the same outfit until it starts to stink.
>>
I'm thinking about learning the guitar just because it looks cool.
>>
>>77398099
There were these great inventions, called the clothes basket, clothes hangers, closets and dressers.
>>
>>77398261
But they're still there. Like visual noise. Polluting my view. If they aren't neatly organized inside my wardrobe or in my body, what are they doing? Wasting away.
>>
>>77398322
Damn extroverted sensors are weird...
>>
>>77398136
You're about three decades late, nobody today thinks guitarrists or rock music is "cool"
>>
>>77398581
What's cool these days?
>>
>>77398606
Hating the patriarchy
>>
>>77398630
I don't think so, feminism is going like atheism once did. Probably skibidi is cool.
>>
>>77397636
Enfp here. I have 2-3 types of "indoor-only" clothes and various types of "outdoor-only" clothes.

For indoor clothes it's either cheap discount clothes for daily casual wear, then nicer, more presentable casual wear for greeting respected family, my landchad/maintenance, etc, then also older/random clothes I don't mind getting dirty from cleaning, yardwork, or from maintenancing a home ac or a car for example.

For outdoor clothes it's anything you can imagine and can get expensive but worth it to be presentable and not look like a homeless drug addict or thug: Athletic clothes for both summer and winter, casual wear for common errands like grocery shopping, mail, etc, then semi-professional/business casual for things like the bank, library, clinics like eyeglass doctor, dentist, buying something semi-expensive, court, police, casino, etc, then something actually nice for proformances, music events, then hiking gear/clothes, etc. Point being is any outings have a broad categories and each category should have assigned, appropriate clothes, some can be cross category or used in multiple contexts, but it's better and more proper gentlemanly/lady-like, to have many different types of clothes.
>>
>>77391207
>What makes you think you don't?
I don't think I'm a good person and too lazy to be a good friend.
>>
I went out only two times at all in the past week and I can FEEL the mental illness creeping up on me
if we had another thing like the pandemic when we couldn't leave home I'd actually kms, I can't handle this shit
cih3wfooooooooooesbiubaw89tb dude if I spend another week like this I'm gonna lose it
>>
>>77397636
do you have sissy slut clothes also
>>
>>77399162
please die soon thx xoxo
>>
>>77399189
twerk for me slut
>>
>>77399203
go die in a ditch you dumb sack of shit
>>
>>77399240
i bet you want to give him a kiss dont you faggot? you want to suck on his cock i bet
>>
>>77399240
do i know u?
>>
>>77399277
no but i kno u
>>
Cute to sexy ratios

>Rxy 100 percent sexy 0 percent cute
>Homu 60 sexy 40 cute
>Turbie 1 sexy 99 cute
>Turbie Enjoyer 50/50
>>
>>77399949
Rxy is 100/100 faggot
>>
>>77399949
what is sophie's ratio?
>>
>>77401243
She is zero/zero
>>
>>77401395
nah. she's 60 cute 40 sexy
>>
>>77401243
100 cute 0 sexy
>>
>>77401243
0 cute 0 sexy
100000 evil
>>
is sophie the most polarizing regular?
>>
Is it right to call it "polarization" when it's
>Sane people who can look at the totality of a person's contribution and character and respond to objective reality sensibly
versus
>A few rabid and obsessive Fi-poisoned NPCs who are upset that Fe for Fe cannot be commandeered into Fe for [their Fi specifically] and that talking shit will indeed get you hit
?

It's easy for a topic or the concept of a person as topic of the month to become "polarizing" if you're around a bunch of overgrown children with little to impulse control or regulation over their emotions -- who are ready to shit themselves at the slightest hint that they're bound to consensus reality as well and that no matter how loud they scream, facts don't care about the way your feelings have internalized the world around you and turned it into some warped battlefield where you take the roll of noble and grizzled down-home "I was born here, ah'm gurna die here, too, boy!" compatriot amongst others simply too stupid or too well deceived to see the
>REAL MENACE IN OUR MIDST. Your feelings themselves do not justify a response if the response is not justified in accordance with which ACTIONS elicited the feelings upon you.
TLDR; Basing the metric for what is "polarizing" on inflamed, overreactive, aggressive, repressed, delusional individual doesn't really make sense.
Better questions that in the same way lead to an invalidation of the question itself could still be things like
>*Why* do certain people respond to Sophie in such radical ways? Why do they then expect any different when Sophie matches their energy?

TldrTLDR;
Maybe it's just the plight of the INFJ. Destruction is the first step to creation if you know anything about anything; maybe it's his divine assignment to be controversial and to shake things up. If you can be shaken, THAT hard, by some pixels on a screen.. you should be
>>
osphie is unequivocally not an infj
>>
Words have meaning. Using a strong word with a very specific definition incorrectly doesn't aid your argument through sheer hyperbole, it only communicates that you probably shouldn't be engaged with because you are already so convinced of your own stance that you THINK it's appropriate to say Sophie is
>unequivocally
not the type, Sophie, one of the longest-standing regulars, with one of the best understandings of typology of the bunch, is not the type he and his close friends have recognized himself as.
>>
>>77402222 (witnessed)
The problem with sophie is that he's mentally unstable
If you catch him when he's in a good mood he can be as nice and reasonable as anybody, but when he's in one of his mental breakdowns he'll become hysterical over the most pointless shit
>>
>your type
>how well do you understand the 8 functions
>>
File: lololol.gif (1.78 MB, 240x192)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>77402568
>with one of the best understandings of typology of the bunch
>>
>>77402601
I understand them well enough to know that there are four functions, not eight.
Thinking, feeling, sensation and intuition. Four.
>>
>>77402601
ENTP
I don't care at all about it and all my knowledge comes from stereotypes and memes
I come here because I like the vibes of the general
>>
>>77402379
You're trying to intellectualize why people don't like you. You refuse to see that it's because you're just shit. Complete ass. There's nothing more to it. You stink and people don't like you. End of story.

P.S. you're not an INFJ no matter how much you want to be.
>>
File: 1690681592176849.jpg (56 KB, 483x476)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>77402379
All that text and then you let the mask slip at the end:
>If you can be shaken, THAT hard, by some pixels on a screen.. you should be
>if you can be hurt, you SHOULD be hurt
>>
>>77402568
>with one of the best understandings of typology of the bunch, is not the type he and his close friends have recognized himself as.
You are really dumb
>>
>>77403448
It's the narcissist's way of rationalizing how hurtful they can be. They're not hurting, they're "helping". Add to it the spiritual element where they see themselves as enlightened and above you, and add a dash of savior complex, and you have kudzu here -- convinced everyone else just can't see how much they care about you even when they're being nasty to you.
>>
File: 1715035005053021.webm (3 MB, 576x1024)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
What is her MBTI type
>>
>>77403664
obv esfp

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.