[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: CRACKBACK.jpg (13 KB, 250x333)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Drug use discussion thread
This is not a harm reduction general

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Mdpv

Testing services:
https://www.wedinos.org/sample-results
https://getyourdrugstested.com/
defunct testing service:
https://www.drugsdata.org/
>>
first for losing every last iq point you ever thought you had because you decided to go on a year long XANAX bender
I used to be smart I swear I used to be a smart kid. fuck me...
>>
>>77336948
try 7 years loser
>>
Anyone else like taking drugs on a full stomach and then waiting for them to kick in a few hours later?
>>
>>77337074
I bow my friend, I bow
>>
>>77336948
Trash fire, what drug is your drug of choice? Xanax? I've been curious as to what you're using and wondering what the fuck it's like.
>>
>>77337139
well, I guess my favorite drug is heroin but it costs too much for quality stuff from the dark web and goes by too quickly when I'm using it. I guess you could say my drug of choice is Xanax and alcohol, the primary purpose is to care a little less about how shitty and empty my life is and how trashy and worthless of a person I am, the secondary purpose is to lower my inhibition just enough that I don't care how much 50 drug addicts on a boriquan plant burning forum care how much of a loser I am so I can post about my shitty and empty life and annoy everyone, and the tertiary purpose is to make my mother cry and my father continuously threaten to send me to rehab which they probably will never do although they've locked me up in the house literally they bought a lock which locks from the inside and I'm almost out of my stash. I used to pretend that I took Xanax for panic attacks and anxiety from my upstairs neighbor being too noisy, can you believe that? kek. thanks for listening
>>
>>77336948
A year isn't that bad. I quit benzos after 8+ years lol. I feel like weed made me dumber than benzos ever did.
>>
I can't even out-loser you losers, I'm such a failure even at being a loser
>>
>>77337348
the more you say shit about yourself the more you reinforce it as your reality, my dude
>>
look at this guy who fell for my self-pity routine and tried to give me realistic advice, what a bozo
>>
anyways that's all from me folks, I'm gonna go into a coma now thanks for having me it was a pleasure
>>
>>77337242
are you the guy who wanted to kill himself because his female therapist dropped him for being a creep? it would take talent to be as much of a loser as that guy.
>>
>>77337535
not me lol, would love to meet this guy thoughever
>>
welp took my last dose of opiates for the next 3 days I'm sober. Going to suck but whatever. Going to be a very unproductive 3 days.
>>
im out of weed and out of alcohol and sleep deprived. It will be nice if i can make it to the end of the day sober , and sleep at a good time.
>>
>>77337593
whenever i quit weed after daily use i get insane night sweats. bed gets completely soaked in my grease water.
>>
>>77337242
why is your life shitty and empty? Do you live in an apartment?
>>
>>77337569
do you need opiates to be productive??
>>
>>77337860
idk, I just perpetually ruin everything which falls right into my into my lap. I'm supposed to be a fucking programmer, literally I had the job and I ruined it. I'm supposed to be a fucking boyfriend to a beautiful 17 year old Albanian girl but I ruined it for no reason other than idk I just love ruining everything. I'm supposed to be a friend but I just ignore everyone I've ever known. I'm supposed to be a person but instead I'm just a trash fire. I guess I'm afraid of life so badly that it hurts to even try at anything. 25. neet. no prospects.
of course I live in an apartment with my mommy and daddy, did I mention my mommy buys me cigarettes? I feel truly embarrassed to continue existing but simultaneously I have no desire to improve because of what my life could've been at it just isn't. anyways... hope everyone's life is as miserable as mine will continue to be.
>>
>>77337874
pretty much. Without them I can't focus on shit so I either need opiates or adderall. They say lack of dopamine is the cause of ADHD so it might be that I don't know. It just sucks without them and it always has even before I started taking them.
>>
>>77337924
there's literally nothing more I can say about myself I'm an incredibly uninteresting trash fire excuse for a human being. the lowest scum which can exist. even a homeless person can tell you a funny story or 2. I take Xanax and post on 4chan, lol. what a life man. in any case I'll stop bothering everyone.
>>
>>77337535
haha I remember that guy, he was br*tish or something and the therapist/social worker was NHS, imagine being such a loser that even the govt appointed workers avoid you
>>
>>77336927
What's the best online wallet for buying los drogos with crypto
>>
>>77338006
Your self-pity act is pretty hilarious. You could do something to improve your shit, you just don't feel like it because it's too difficult. kek trash fire indeed
>>
>>77338082
glad I could entertain you even for a brief moment. I have NPD by the way obviously the covert variety overt niggas are not taking Xanax on posting on 4chan for their supply, its a seriously debilitating mental illness that I suffer from
>>
>>77337995
Great I might try some raw opium for my laziness then
>>
>>77337924
Damn you remind me a bit of myself except I'm nowhere near as pessimistic. I'm from the Balkans btw.
>>
>>77338167
>Damn you remind me a bit of myself except I'm nowhere near as pessimistic
regardless, you should be seriously concerned

my parents are as well
wow im really gathering up these you's today look at me go
>>
>>77338237
Are you planning on getting a new job now? How will you do that?
>>
>>77338251
I'm thinking about going back to school to work as a respiratory therapist, only problem is getting admitted somewhere. realistically however I'll probably be a perma wagie at a restaurant or something and die of an overdose some day. I would rather die than end up owning a construction company
for anyone following my finances I found 1000 bucks in an old crypto account and lost it sports gambling in a few days, thanks for asking.
>>
>>77338299
why not become a programmer if you know how to code?
>>
>>77338318
its near impossible to break into the job in the US at least from what I can read online. even a degree isn't enough.
>>
>>77338337
you said you had the job though? What happened?
>>
>>77338339
XANAX happened. this was over 2 years ago at this point. I can't even put that shit on a resume. I was better at coding than every faggot friend I had in college and they're all making 6 figures now. fuck me...
>>
>>77338148
yeah I take poppy pod tea and it works great. Makes me super chill and I'm able to put on music and do work for hours on end. You can't take too much or it'll just make you sleepy though.
>>
>>77338372
>I can't even put that shit on a resume.
Why Not? If you're that good at coding you'll probably manage to find a job
>>
>>77338387
I maybe got through a few weeks at the job, lol. it doesn't even count as experience.
>>
>>77338402
then one day you came in full bartard mode and got terminated?
>>
>>77338408
>then one day you came in full bartard mode and got terminated?
more or less yeah. not that I remember that much...
>>
>>77338447
ever try meth?
>>
>>77338763
no, the last time I took adderall was when I was 17. are you recommending I try meth?
>>
>>77338808
dunno. Might make you more productive. Same as Adderall
>>
as a last ditch effort to try and find a reason to stay alive, would n-n-dmt (normal dmt) or 5-meo-dmt be a better option? or will both just make things worse
>>
Mission Neptune
>>
File: 1493706734162.jpg (2.05 MB, 3192x3412)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
is 20mg of 4 aco dmt the same as 2g?
>>
>>77339254
2 grams are 2000 milligrams. Therefore 2 grams are 100 times as much as 2 grams
>>
>>77339291
>Therefore 2 grams are 100 times as much as 2 grams
Kek
2 grams are 100 times as much as 20 milligrams is what I meant to say
>>
File: 1702755519202.jpg (105 KB, 730x800)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>77339291
the same as 2gs of shrooms I meant to say
>>
>>77339254
this is why drugs aren't legal
>>
Is there even any reason to use coke as a shutin neet? I like stims, but coke sounds so unappealing due to its duration even if you can redose. I just see no good use cases outside of partying with friends. I know that some people use it while studying, but that sounds retarded. The only thing I'm somewhat curious about is speedballing it.

Someone convince me to buy some please just so that I can strike it off my list.
>>
>>77339254
cute Ryuko
>>
>>77339447
Dopamine rush always feels good whether you're alone or not.
>>
>>77339254
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Psilocybin_mushrooms
>the most commonly used mushroom contains 10-12 mg of psilocybin per gram of dried mushrooms.
>>77339345
Honestly, it makes me want to kill every non-autist. At least then I can work with the remaining population to make them attempt to learn on their own.
>>
Getting high makes one realize how much of a waste of time most people online are. Just utter garbage wastes of space.
>>
File: meditation.jpg (114 KB, 500x375)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>Take meth
>Feel dose is too high and I'm becoming an addict
>lower dose
>Now feel super hyper and can't stop pacing around my house

Am I ADHD or is this normal.
>>
left stepfathers after a crack binge, he gave me a BS methpipe to smoke it. no i wasted at least half of it. Drinking today, took 60 mg adderall snorted took a shower hope i feel good soon
>>
File: 1714426357212574m.jpg (51 KB, 819x1024)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
This post is of the utmost originality.
>>
>>77340205
took about 60mg more.... feelin good now
>>
>>77340614
do you not get anxiety? or do you just like the feeling too much to care
>>
>>77340651
been drinking a little so it isnt so bad, plus i almost enjoy the tweaking
>>
File: file.png (2.19 MB, 1146x1146)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>77340205
ADDDDDDDDDDDDDERALLLLLLLL
>>
>>77341546
is that 60mg? is it even worth snorting looool or fo you just stare at a brick wall
>>
>>77339345
except the drug he's taking is legal
>>77339254
also no
>>
>>77339447
just try it. some people hate it, some love it. i dont know, its my favorite stim. almost everything about it is perfect. so smooth to snort, which is my favorite ROA. its short duration is a positive for me, as i can tweak hard as fuck until literally 20 minutes before i need to sleep and then usually get to sleep no issue without needing benzos or opiates. its easy to pick up and put down. sometimes i find myself compulsively redosing, but normally i just do 2-3 bumps after work then put it away until next week. whereas with amphetamines or whatever i don't have anything that i can use just to kill like an hour or two at most.
and obviously most of all it just feels unbelievable. i guess its specific ratio of norepinephrine to serotonin and dopamine uptake is just right for my sperg brain. no amount of meth, cathinones, whatever could replace cocaine for me.
and you mentioned speedballing, oh god its worth it just for this.
>>
>>77341882
Why wouldn't it be worth snorting?
>>
>>77342021
I've never done coke without already being on amphetamines. Within that context it's always been kinda mediocre. I wanna try it without other stims sometime.
>>
>>77342116
Idk what it would do. I suck on the pills and feel chill af. Not sure what railing 60mg would do besides makes me sweat
>>
>>77342205
Snorting amphetamines works fine, hits you faster than oral dose, but not as fast as coke. It's better to crush up extended release beads and snort those because they don't have all the filler you get in a pressed pill.
>>
Got drunk on holiday after a date, got really depressed once they left. Did a line of K to reconfigure if i felt violated or not.
Argued with myself in the shower for about an hour. Cut up my thigh and then vomited but all in all a positive experience.

Looking forward to a threshold acid dose sometime this month (probably the end so i can also slam some K)

I WISH YOU GOOD SPRING-CLEANINGS ANONES
>>
>>77337082
No i usually try to fast or at least not eat for a couple hours before. My favorite way to do drugs is to ritualize the hell out of them and do a 48 hour fast before.
>>
Bored yet restless.
Need to clean up my sleep.
Wish my brother still smoked.
Let's see what we can do.
>>77339447
If you have access I would recommend 4MMC over coke. Better price point, cleaner and longer-lasting.
>>77339159
5-MEO for the hard reset, regular DMT for a series of explorations. I'd say if you're going into it purely with a substance and no other stuff like meditation 5-MEO would be a better shot.
>>
>>77342152
i always found it has no effect at all if combined with other stims and i don't know why. cocaine and almost any other type of drug is amazing however. especially cocaethylene, as everyone else will tell you.
>>
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but are DNMs safe for getting prescription drugs these days? I'm trying to get some vyvanse but it's not prescribed where I live and I haven't bought shit off DNMs since 2014.
>>
>>77341882
na more like 20
>>
>>77343455
Safer than the streets
>>
>>77343455
Think of it this way: the barrier to entry for getting most drugs is to just "know a guy". The barrier to entry for using the internet is a little money. The barrier to entry for using special hidden parts of the internet is a bit of wit. So while you are less likely to encounter someone doing something stupid like accidentally contaminating stuff, you still run the risk of people being greedy and evil.
In other words, it's the best bet you'll have at getting safe drugs without NEEDING to test them. But that being said, you should still test things that you are unsure of. If I were ordering opiates I'd definitely get some tests for fent, some naloxone (eg. narcan), and (ideally) have someone watch over me for the first few doses of that supply.
Basically just >>77343694. Happy nodding broski.
>>
File: JECtO68.jpg (28 KB, 894x295)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
my mushroom guy said DMT shouldn't be smoked out of a meth pipe (pic rel).

is he wrong?
>>
>>77344047
Its sub-optimal. Its much harder to reliably heat everything up all at once and not burn anything. It also poses a burn/fire risk if you fuck anything up while leaving reality and rest/drop it on yourself (and burn yourself) while in hyperspace. It can still work though if you have nothing else and are either lazy or poor.
Its much better to either use "the machine" (look up the dmt nexus and figure stuff out) or make a type of vape. A normal cartridge vape is the easiest from what I've seen, just put DMT into some propylene glycol and use a controllable temperature battery. No risk of self burn or spilling anything (for the most part).
>>
>>77344109
thanks for the info.

Thoughts on a concentrate vaporizer?

not in any rush to smoke the dmt but don't really have all the stuff required to make liquid like magnetic stirrer etc
>>
i got arrested two days ago for taking a chokehold on one guy and pushed another to the ground and punched him in the face for being gross and sexually harrassed a female friend.
i was drunk and had eaten alot of pregabaline so tried to run away from the cops but got fucked up and tossed to the ground instead.
got released because they didn't want to press charges.

so today I'm doing heroin again for the first time in a little over 3 weeks.
gonna snort about 150mg

S are you in here? I saw our reply in the last thread when I got home but thread was already archived
>>
>>77344238
this could be understood wrongly the guys were sexually harrassing my female friend not me
>>
I'm so sad. Vyvanse was supposed to work...

I placed so much hope into being able to do my work with these meds and they are not hitting like I need them to. This is the first time im taking it but im not diagnosed ADHD. Also Adderall has no effect on me. Is it over? Should I try concerta?
>>
>>77344206
and by concentrate vaporizer i mean like a cannabis oil vape
>>
>>77344206
>>77344665
Oh don't worry about a magnetic stirrer or anything fancy. Just throw stuff together and make it work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfWWVZqzDxA (1:54)
On the other hand, I think you could definitely use a concentrate vaporizer. From what I found online though it will permanently change the taste of that particular vaporizer, so just fyi.
>>
File: lol.jpg (58 KB, 768x646)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
on phenibut right now

feels chill I guess. Trying not to get back into GABA drugs too much because withdrawals can be nasty but I'm low-dosing and avoiding re-dosing so I should be OK.

Man its been like 6 years since I did hydros or oxys. I miss getting fucked up on painkillers. Kratom and PST just isn't the same.
>>
>>77344698
i found a great vape called the Yocan Orbit. Ordered it. Now to wait...
>>
>>77344359
It's worth try. If you don't respond to stimulants then try Strattera. Not even my dopamine receptors are that fried though.
>>
File: Capture.png (182 KB, 386x336)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>Had massive fear of bees, wasps, hornets, any yellow flying insects really
>Accidentally go through a heroic dose on mushrooms and experience a bad trip
>Few days later notice I'm not scared of bees anymore and I can calmly wait out until a wasp or hornet leaves.
Anyone else lost a massive fear after an overdose or is it correlation rather than causation?
>>
>>77345401
I just think you have bigger things on your mind
A bad trip taught you some things. Your brain will have new connections. Maybe try taking Lions Mane now too
https://youtu.be/zpwCDzg7kdQ?s
>>
ok so snorted about 80mg, waited 2 hours then snorted about 50mg more of heroin on top of my prescribed 300mg morning dose of pregabaline.

oh how I missed the warm embrace of opiates, I had cold sweats when I woke up this morning and I could just feel how it all went away and now I'm warm and cozy and relaxed.
Opiates truly is a gift from god until they aren't.

now the question is how do I quit redosing after tonight?
>>
>>77343068
I've heard releasers and reuptake inhibitors cancel eachother out.
>>
I loved weed, it was chill as fuck and it'll let me to lay down and concentrate so much on music, really enjoyable for real. Even going outside was more bearable like you have no idea. I read these threads and it's like a handful of these posters talking about stims and stim flapping. Like what do you get out of being all hyperactive, can you even do other things than masturbate on meth. I had someone told me it feels like being a super Saiyan (actual worlds) and mostly sounds like a drug for thugs and their criminal activities. Now I wonder if there's like a "chill and lay down" quantity you can take because there's no way I be hyped for 12 hours paranoid of being hooked and end up psychotic. Id rather use psychedelics or good ol cough syrup and feel my body and mind melt together with the soothing sounds of the music I like.
>>
>>77346241
The way you describe is meth sounds like the ideal drug. Why do you think it's for thungs and crime though?
>>
I'm becoming addicted to weed and I ain't slamming the brakes.

My brain keeps telling me the upsides outweigh the downsides. Everything feels better, it gets me in a productive mood, lower my anxiety, helps me relax and go to sleep earlier, it makes boring activities fun, and I just like the way my brain works when I'm slightly high.

On the other hand, my sleep quality isn't great, I get tired at work more easily, I have to hide my usage from my gf, my short-term memory is even worse than it used to be and if I don't smoke daily I get mood swings.

Just typing this made me want to smoke a bowl.
>>
>>77346571
nice one bro, enjoy it while you can - which won't be forever.
>>
Should I smoke my vaped weed?
>>
>>77346880
You can but it won't be that strong
Supposedly you can eat it as well
>>
only just saw incognito is exit scamming. best markets atm? Only seeing abacus/archetype. Are things that bare right now? got a long weekend in a month and want to just fuck around with a lot of drugs as a treat.
>>
File: 1700884562638775.gif (1.44 MB, 292x292)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB GIF
The stem of my bong gets super tarry and gross with light use, is it the consequence of smoking too much reggie, anons?
>>
>>77347075
Sounds like badly dried t b h.
Get a dry herb vape. Doesn't make bad weed good but makes bad weed somewhat bearable and is far easier to maintain.
>>77347047
Check the reviews on Dread.
>>77346880
No. Eat it with peanut butter.
>>77346241
You want regular Amphetamine.
>>
I have a psychiatrist appointment tomorrow what should I tell them to be prescribed ADHD medication? Dristacted all the time? Forgetful?
>>
>>77346241
Speed is the responsible man's meth. Speed elevates my mood, lowers inhibition, makes me more confident and talkative. You focus on whatever task youre a lot nore whether it be working, fapping, or vidya.Taken it every workday this week except today, getting bad. Haven't done meth, but from reading it sounds like Speed but more intense and with an added psychedelic effect. Stimfapping on meth is probably legendary.
>>
I have built up a life on Vyvanse and now i have to quit because it is wrecking my teeth. I guess ill go back to being a useless sack of shit neet rotter sperg FREAK
>>
redpill me on carisoprodol, bros
>>
>>77347114
This is gonna sound really stupid, but when you say eat it with peanut butter do you mean make cannabutter out of it?
>>
>>77347350
No. Just take a carb of your choice (I'd recommend either crackers or tacos), mix it with the peanut butter and spread the peanut butter on your carb.
>>
>>77347360
And how long can it stay in a container? Should you eat it straight after vaping it or can you leave it? Sorry for the 20 questions, I just got a dry herb vape and I'm a newfag to all this stuff.
>>
>>77347114
I'll try to dry my reggie then. The taste is neutral, it's the hassle of cleaning sticky tar constantly and getting filthy at the first gram and a half.
>>
>>77347159
fuck you American for having easy access to such potent and pure dopaminergic stimulants
>>
Does 3mmc have cross tolerance with MDMA? I think I heard a while ago that it doesn't, but I'm not sure, and I mean they both act on Serotonin. I have quite the MDMA tolerance so I don't want to take not enough 3mmc and have a lame experience, but I also don't want to OD.
>>
>>77347552
The days of easy Adderall ended with the Coof for multiple reasons.
>>77347440
Sounds like a plan. Look on Duckduckgo or Bing on how to dry poorly dried weed.
>>77347397
S'fine. Once it's been vaped it's essentially deteriorated as far as It's gonna go provided it doesn't get wet.
>>
>>77347574
how is Adderall related to the coof(covid)
>>
>>77347621
1) Telehealth means that a lot of people got prescriptions cause they were bored/felt like it would be easier than trying to go to a doc who might not give them the Good Stuff.
2) In its wake, a key precursor stopped being readily available due to supply chain issues

Taken together it means the government heavily cracked down on guidelines and the overall supply massively contracted.
>>
>>77347638
I'm pretty sure it's mostly due to the DEA blocking production. Amphetamine is easy to make for the pharma industry I'd imagine. Just look at illicit amphetamine production in Europe, they effectively have a shortage on all precursors and still manage to make the good stuff.
>>
>>77347574
Cheers for the tips bro, I don't think I'll be going back to bongs after using the Tinymight.
>>
Fuckity fuck
>>
>take edible on monday
>barely gives me a high
>"shit I must be getting a tolerance"
>take the same dosage edible yesterday
>couchlocks me while my mind blasts out of my brain and I can barely form a coherent thought
>>
File: 1689976411758.jpg (186 KB, 660x800)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
Would staggering shrooms dose by 30-60mins extend the trip? if lemon tek makes it shorter and more conentrated then surely this would do the opposite?
Any anons expeirenced with redosing? How soon does tolerance kick in?
>>
File: trumpfarmbill.jpg (337 KB, 1500x1125)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>makes weed federally legal
>can ship lb's of weed across state lines through the USPS with no repercussions as long as it is tested for less than 0.3% THC

Why the fuck did it take them so long to realize this? Is that why they are rescheduling cannabis?

Why the fuck not just make it legal? Officially it's already legal in basically 40 states already and unofficially it's still legal in 50 states.
>>
>>77336927
My tolerance is getting too high with weed, I've gotta go on a t break soon. It genuinely makes me want to kill myself, I have cigs but it just doesn't scratch the itch. I'm now stuck in this sort of purgatory where I'm either gonna keep smoking tons of weed for decreasing highs or try to get through a couple weeks without wanting to an hero. I wish I still lived in an area with other drugs available
>>
Venaflaxine is fucking gay
>>
>>77341546
What's up, Travis?
>>
>>77350455
What up, took some benadryls. good night
>>
>>77341546
Enjoy the high
>>
>>77350479
this was like a 5th of what i took overall. i took 180 mg over about 16 hours. comedown isnt really that bad.
>>
>>77350497
is the high from Adderall good?
>>
>>77350763
yes, just dont smoke weed or drink before. it wont be as good
>>
File: -3.jpg (2 KB, 250x270)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
been months since I've used anything besides kratom and nicotine and just hit my hhc pen last night and that was a real nice break from anxieties and anhedonia. I honestly much prefer hhc and d8 over regular thc, but godamn it doesn't matter what cannabis I use my sleep always gets completely fucked. I wish I was one of the lucky ones who got sleepy from weed because feeling like a zombie every morning after I smoke makes life kind of difficult
>>
oops i accidentally did too much, plan was to stop at 150mg but I ended up doing about twice as much heroin.

oh well, atleast I still got 200mg more for tomorrow so I don't feel like absolute shit atleast.

feeling like a million bucks rn boys and girls

>300mg heroin
>600mg pregabaline
>>
File: Weed pokemon.jpg (11 KB, 258x195)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Stoner anons are dry herb vaporizers worth it?
>>
>>77349729
When I found out about Delta-8 and HHC it was a godsend, I tried telling my friends about it but they all assumed it was like that K2 spice stuff and refused to try it even when I explained that they are very different chemicals.
>>
I often get bored ergo I am a boring person.
>>
Fuck, I need to take a T-break from kratom. I've gotten back to the point where I'm dosing 3-7 grams pretty much every two hours because I've started working a physically intensive job and also my life is shit because I live with my dad.
>>
fuck drugs. literally fuck em. i really wish i could fuck drugs. we've had a long relationship with each other and it's finally time to take it all of the way. i want to give my virginity to drugs. shit
>>
What's going clubbing/a house party like on LSD?
>>
>>77348324
edibles require metabolization which can be varied by all sorts of complicated factors. that on top of the fact that i find a lot of edibles to be inconsistently dosed, even from the same pack despite all the heavy regulations they put on them.
>>
>>77349402
>How soon does tolerance kick in?
your tolerance increases directly proportional to the drug's onset.
>>
How likely is it for an online psych to drop you
>>
>>77346571
Maybe beer on Friday and Saturday no weed on those days would ease your addiction
>>
>>77351854
maybe it's time to get a vape pen
>>
>>77353569
What do you mean by this? I'll just check what I think you mean
>"How likely is it for an online dealer to expose me"
Not likely at all, they would inevitably expose themselves in the process and ruin their business anyway (no repeat customers) (or it could be a honey pot lmao).
>"How likely is it for a psychedelic bought online to make me go psychotic"
Depends on your genetics, so either get a DNA test or just ask your family members if they have a history of mental illness.
>"How likely is it for a psychedelic bought online to kill me".
Depends if you test your own drugs and whether the dealer accurately lists their stuff as NBome/NBoH or not.
>>
>>77352212
>clubbing
>house party
Depends on club/party. It's fucking AIDS if you're gonna be listening to dance pop in a highly boozy atmosphere without much room to roam. If other people are gonna be tripping or on Molly it's nice.
>>77351307
100% worth it.
>>77350763
Pure dextroamphetamine is better but rarer unless you cook it yourself from street speed.
>>77347864
Cheers. All the best.
>>
>>77352212
depends on how much. 100ug of LSD is just an amplifier for your current mindset, which means it synergizes with anything you're doing.

If you're at 150ug or up I feel it gets too overwhelming.

Generally, don't go too hard on any drug if you're going to socialize.
>>
anyone else have cry sessions? sometimes i just like to sit in the shower and sob like a little girl
i find myself rejuvenated and more empathetic the next day
>>
>>77355615
i wish. i can cry a little, but it just makes me sadder and want to fully cry to get it out, but i can't. i can manage a few tears at most
>>
>>77350821
amphetamines without weed is like drawing without paper
>>
>>77347573
3-MMC is not known to have serotonin activity. but i would argue a small but mostly negligible cross tolerance exists. i doubt you've been using enough 3-MMC or especially MDMA for this to be an issue
>>
>>77355874
>amphetamines without weed is like drawing without paper
Retard alert.
>>
>>77355888
oh never mind 3-MMC probably does have serotonin activity. maybe tolerance builds quicker than i thought too.
>>
>>77355926
are you scared of weed
>>
>>77355956
im addy OP, smoking weed with amps feels like a waste of amps
>>
File: 1714704942914713.png (3.34 MB, 900x2705)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB PNG
Smoking some hash, listening to The Captain.
>>
High as Hell off the bong after work and listening to some Bowie, my cat is sleeping next to me. Life is good
>>
>>77356020
this is true but i cant stop smoking kms
>>
File: image.png (126 KB, 500x500)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
should i try lean lol
>>
>>77356547
The chemical that you'll be looking at is codeine, just a morphinan opioids like many others. It's metabolized into morphine in the body. (In the USA) it ranges from schedule 2-5 depending on quantity in the product being sold.
In other words, no. Just order O-DSMT online (a legal opioid in the US btw, and therefore can be bought on the clearnet). Heres the wiki page to read up on: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/O-dsmt

If you have access to codeine, sure, but if you are trying to get some, there are better options. It'd be like going through all the effort of studying for a degree, but instead of trying to get something meaningful or useful you just got a degree in underwater basket weaving. If someone handed you the credentials to say you have the degree, then sure take it, but if not then don't bother.
>>
Why do people piss and moan over hash quality when lots chuck it in with flower or some other junk anyway
>>
>>77355504
you forgot his actual meaning which is
>"How likely is it for an online psychiatrist to drop me as a patient"
>>
>>77356981
oh thanks, my bad.
I can't even attempt to answer that question sadly, my autism only extends to drug knowledge, kms.
>>
>>77357073
no worries

my psychiatrist literally WON'T drop me as a patient. I am required by law to attend psychiatrist meetings or else the police will arrest me.

Don't smoke too much DMT kids (I still smoke DMT)
>>
Aye I just found some 500mg paracetamols in a dumpster cus im homeless and I was looking for a blanket can I do anything w these thanks
>>
>>77357467
this must be bait.

eat them all at once and wash it down with booze your liver will thank you
>>
>>77357549
this anon is joking, this will lead to liver damage

paracetamol are not psychoactive, not useful
>>
>>77355615
only when I take a small dose of benzos, honestly my emotional walls are too high to break down without some assistance-otherwise I internalize everything and present a dead affect as best I can. I wish I could let emotion out more, I try but it only spills over at the most inappropriate times
>>
>>77336927
I miss ketamine so much man...
>>
what combination of downers do you like the most?
>>
>>77357101
>I am required by law to attend psychiatrist meetings or else the police will arrest me.
kek what did you do, Anon?
>>
I've reused the same poppy grinds like 5 times now. I'm completely out but there seems to be enough juice in them to keep the withdrawals away.
>>
fuck it's been a long week, why does time off benzos crawl but time on them blurs/flies? I do enjoy how awesome they hit, a few days off and that anxiety melting away is heavenly
>>
Planning on doing shrooms tonight, only ever done 1g once would 2g be fine?
>>
>>77336927
every time I see this I think it's a girl with a lightbulb in her pussy
>>
>>77361251
Expect it to be a more powerful trip, but that should be just fine as long as you're all set up in a comfortable place with nothing important you need to do, anon. I always suggest that in general when taking psychs.
>>
>>77355956
No, I smoke weed all the time. I'm not stupid enough to smoke it on amphetamines, though.
>>
>>77360372
Thats your brain having huge gaba swings either take them everyday and reduce anxiety generally take them only for emergencies or don't take them what your doing is horrible for your brain and heart
>>
>>77359023
ketamine and fentanyl
>>
>>77356547
If you have no opiate tolerance it can be fun.
>>
>>77357941
I'm not going near that stuff, it fucks the bladder
>>
It's a beautiful day outside, I'm waking and baking, and I'm listening to Lodger for the first time while enjoying the fresh air. It's extremely comfy
Who else is getting high right now?
>>
>>77361487
I try not to gain a physical dependence, plus I have to deal with infrequent testing. I can clear my system in 3-4 days
>what your doing is horrible for your brain and heart
I have done far worse, I'm honestly amazed that I'm mostly intact despite going hard in the glory days of heroin
>>
where's best to get H, i've been ordering online for a while but customs have my address flagged so nothing will come through. should i just wander the street asking smackheads or what. i haven't got much left
>>
>>77336927
have you tried mdpv? is it anything like a-pvp / a-php? I've tried a-php once. insane rush. almost made gave my psychosis after smoking weed and sleep deprivation tho

still have some a-pihp, might smoke it once
>>
>>77361668
A postbox address seems like an easy workaround
>>
>>77361651
Opiates aren't as harmful to humans long term as most people believe our body actually processes them very well. Its all the shit thats in street drugs that does the harm and that mostly to your liver.
>>
>>77361668
I don't know where you live but theres no heroin on the streets in the US its 99% fentanyl or a fentanyl analogue
>>
>>77361693
it's a pain getting anything other than regular letters delivered to those

>>77361722
i'm in the UK and I don't think it's that bad here yet
>>
>>77341546
nothing beats uncut dutch racemic amphetamine 84%
>>
>>77361756
I had some czech d-amp a few years ago that was like 95% pure
>>
>>77361738
When I was in the UK 12 years ago I did some of your heroin and it was so trash compared to the stuff I was getting on the east coast at the time
>>
>>77361763
95% is nice but it lacks levoamphetamine. racemic is more fun imo.
>>
recently bought the least potent zene, was discounted. Metodesnitazene supposedly 1x morphine strength, going to bring it to my local testing service, they will do some GC-MS and LC-DAD tests.
>>
I get an adderall script from an online psych but my next appointment is after i run out of this months script. Could I just email them for my script this month or does that look bad
>>
>>77362360
no if you have a 30 day supply I always make sure i fill it within the 2 day grace period so a you never run out and b you might have extra
>>
>>77362477
I did that but my appointment got rescheduled 2 weeks out. I payed for the appointment already but ill be out of meds by then. I wonder if i can just email and ask my doc to send the script in and do the appointment after
>>
have been a meth addict for two years and yoloed 200mg of brown heroin up the nose

hardly feel shit from it. the blue fake oxys i tried a year ago hit way harder but they made me itch like crazy .

still trying to figure out how anybody can become so addicted to this stuff that it ruins their life. its just like nicotine to me.

METH IS KING I LOVE BOOTY BUMPING METH
>>
well done the rest of my heroin during the day and the last line now just before I'm about to hit bed. tomorrow and the following days are not going to be fun, I did however find out that my roommate had gotten 10g's of good pollen hash and I haven't smoked in months so I took like 5 puffs and got high so that was nice.
It's probably make it easier atleast than I were expecting. I might not even have to go and get more heroin I might just order kratom come monday and have it arrived by tuesday and save myself alot of fucking trouble and backtracking. i really have no future or business continuing doing heroin.

well well you can't have it all

todays intake:
>200mg heroin
>600mg pregabaline
>about 0.2g of hash
>>
>>77363079
well it's not working because you are retarded and didn't even do a surface google research to find out that brown heroin is heroin base and isn't water-soluble without and acid and so doesn't work through the insufflated nor anal route.

heroin base you chase on foil or add an acid to and cook until dissolved. my tip is chasing it if you're a opi noob which I'm almost certain you are if you don't even know you can't snort heroin base
>>
>>77363079
congratulations you just wasted 200mg of the worlds best drug and gods gift (and curse) to man
>>
>>77363132
No thats what meth is I wanna booty bump a gram of meth on the end of a dragon dildo and then go so schizo that I hear and see World War 2

I wanna go back to World War 2 Again god damnit I miss when my entire world was the Nazis and the Russians and I miss how good it feels to drink a soda or literally any of the little things in life on meth
>>
Gonna take FXE tonight, should I snort it or take it orally?
>>
>>77363160
you say that because you have yet to feel the effects of heroin. come back when you have chased the dragon a bit tell me I'm wrong
>>
>>77363193
there's no dragon to chase. 200mg just made me feel a little better thats all. definitely not something I would pay money for or do more than once in a blue moon . literally alcohol feels way better. I bet this stuff would feel way better if I had a 40oz malt liquor with it but I don't have any fuck.

meth on the other hand? Ill prolapse my asshole for a meff rock in an instant
>>
>>77363222
bro read >>77363121 I done told you already brown heroin also known as heroin base or heroin no.3 can't be ingested through the blood vessels in your nose because to do that it needs to be water-soluble
>>
>>77363261
this was number 4 more beige than brown
>>
>>77363278
then it was shite quality, I refuse to believe you didn't nod the fuck out in complete bliss being opiate naive and doing 200mg of no4
>>
>>77363339
ive done a loads of tapentadol back in the day, those brought me to opiate bliss mixed with hellish salvia like visuals and irratability

miss the days when I was broadcasting live from the tapentadol temple. id rather go on a god damned tapentadol trip any day than do heroioon or itchycodone
>>
>>77363368
update on this the heroin feels a lot better now after I took 100mg of benadryl with it

still, opiate bliss is nothing compared to being overamped on meth and not having gone to bed for 4 days, and running around an empty Walmart parking lot at midnight blasting music from world war 2 and wearing a Soviet ssh-40 helmet looking for a rock to bash the window out of the car with, and then bashing out the window of your 30 year old toyota with 3 different colored body panels with a pointy rock whole screaming your ears off about incoherent schizo shit. That is bliss.
>>
>>77363368
>>77363430
>preferring tapentadol a bastard retarded lovechild of tramadol the dirtiest opi there is

I think all the meth you've done might have seriously damaged your judgement and brain.

I'll pray for you at the temple of the true god; HEROIN
from what you seem to enjoy you seem like a masochist I doubt you even want to feel good and if so I understand why don't like it.
>>
File: 1522454560225.jpg (267 KB, 540x571)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
When I take Focalin or Vyvanse to study my feet and hands get super cold for the entire day.
What do? Bundling up doesn't help it just makes me cold and sweaty at the same time
>>
>>77363486
>vasoconstriction

nothing you can do except not taking stims
>>
>>77363486
Poor blood circulation or slight raynauds syndrome. Drink more water, take omega 3, stretch, massage, excersize, stop smoking, eat deep red or green veggies, maybe consume less salt.
>>
the only time vasoconstricton really messes with me is if I do meth for about two weeks straight and then the ends of my fingers turn bright red and wounds stop healing. eventually my fingers become impossible to use without experiencing extreme pain from the slightest touch, even bypassing tweaker pain resistance. its among the worse pains ive ever felt, but no amount of pain would stop me from doing all of the meth in my path until I run out. One time, I dropped my car's steel door onto my foot while carrying it and all I did was say "that hurt" with no emotion. Tweaker pain resistance is insane. One time After crashing the car in the ditch beside the highway I went full panic mode and ran through the woods through thorns for an entire mile in pitch black. I was covered in hundreds of cuts and the next day I was in so much pain that I cried a little. I fucking love meth.
>>
File: granddaddypurple.png (263 KB, 893x380)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>77351397
I'm glad THCA loophole exists. It's way cheaper and the nearest dispensary in my state is an hour away since I live in a very small town of a couple thousand. My favorite strain is grand daddy purple. I bought half an oz from eight horses hemp for $40 on sale.

Also I just bought a pax mini for $80 brand new on sale with a discount I got at my local smoke shop.
It's very high quality and is very easy to use.
>>
>>77364012
Is this like as strong as dispo weed or?
>>
what's a good anime to watch while on opioids/benzos?
>>
>>77364076

It's 17.5% THCA outdoor grown, so it's not near indoor grown 25-30% flower. Still gets me very high so I don't really notice.

I don't smoke 24/7 all day either so my tolerance is quite low. Maybe once every other day at night I'll go for a walk with my pax or once a day I'll smoke at night. Still $80/oz is not bad but there's cheaper weed online for ounces but I believe eight horses hemp has the cheapest eighths 3.5g for the money.
>>
anyone else's greatest achievement in life telling a 16 year old girl she has a personality disorder? no? just me? that's what I thought. who's toking up this fine evening? starting to think my parents really hate me for ever existing
>>
>>77364553
I toked up earlier today. Gonna take a comfy burnout nap soon.
>>
>>77363476
The heroin wore off and I didn't realize how much pain I was actually in. Got me searching for heroin crumbs
>>
>>77336927
just tried Khat for the first time wtf is this shit
worth nothing just wasted 15 dollars on this kek, it tasted like shit and I got a coffee buzz.
>>
>>77361722
I hate this so much, heroin used to flow and was the easiest drug to procure. The #4 here used to be absolute fire, now it's this dirty tranq fent mix that only seems useful if you intend to an hero
>>77361774
East coast was the best, so many open air markets which made getting drugs as an introverted autist a breeze. You could have an entire heroin run without an actual dealer, as long as you knew the spots you could always get something good
>>
>>77364891
How to even get it..Are you friends with east Africans or something? Anyways just take mephedrone it's the same thing but better
>>
I had a trip a few days ago and I don't know how I feel. I definitely fucked my stomach up at least. I had some mushrooms I wanted to try and finish up given their age, I also ate some things I probably should have at least spaced out. Luckily I displaced the negative taste memories on a scapegoat in my head, what are you strategies to mitigate mushroom nausea?
>>
>>77365034
NTA but I used to know a Yemeni diplomat, I greatly regret not asking him if he could procure khat but at that time I wasn't a drugfren
>>
>>77365034
nah there was a vending machine with it
a bag of khat for 15 dollars, it's legal in my country so I just bought it for the high but it was disappointing. people in my country grow it so there's a bunch of sellers.
>>77365097
not worth it. i would rather snort caffeine pills, better buzz desu
>>
>>77344889
shouldve made an emesh. mega L
>>
File: 1689123204048030.gif (3.53 MB, 605x600)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB GIF
i got them R30s in, never robotripped before.
i think its gonna be chill and kinda epic fr
>>
>>77365325
Meh, I'd say anon should take their time to try both and see which they prefer. Personally Im unsure if i want to fiddle with inserting a dose every time I use an emesh, but I'll have to see in the future.
>>
>>77365394
then just get a subohm tank instead of stinky shitty carts. tanks are the DMT endgame, its less efficient than mesh thoughever
>>
>>77365381
sick cunt, i always got a bottle on hand. crazy they still havent restricted it at all where you can still buy them on amazon, makes it stupid easy to robotrip
>>
>>77365381
don't try to reach 3rd plat on those mfers you will just get very sick in my experience
>>
>>77355532
>>77355565
Thanks for you insights, anons.
>>
>>77365381
>>77365849
lucky mfs. I get sick consuming anything more than 60mg, aka the medicinal dose of DXM.
>take 210mg of DXM (no adulterants, just DXM)
>hoping for a light 2nd plat dose
>after 30 mins begin to feel warmth come over my body
>anticipate feeling great for the evening
>suddenly get a sense of pain in my stomach
>try to toke some weed to reduce it and some nausea
>helps for 10 minutes
>pain sets back in even worse
>take some stomach ache medicine
>get out of chair to go to the bathroom
>immediately have to start crawling instead
>barely sit myself on toilet
>dripping sweat
>nothing comes out
>fully naked, trying to cool off and feel ok
>pull myself over to sink
>try to puke
>nothing
>lay on floor of bathroom for a few minutes as the waves of pain take over
>find a lull in the stomach pain and crawl to bed
>pass out for 6 hours
I'll stick to other dissos for me, but if it works then good for u all
>>
I smoked a doobie and the filter fell out midway :|
>>
>>77366513
i havent done this before so im gonna be a little upset if it ends up like that
>>
>>77366849
You'll be fine, most people don't have such negative reactions. They usually get a tiny bit sick for 30 minutes, maybe yack once, but then enjoy the rest.
I just got unlucky with my genetics or something. Having some weed, ginger tea, and peppermint can help I've heard.
>>
>>77361429
you're not fun enough maybe
>>
Please, don't ask about me, leave it at that
Let's leave it at that
Stepping out in Converse and Vans
I'm counting more stars than fingers
Three stars, feeling lingers
G-Shock, G-Shock my wrist is
SBE, we cold like Christmas
>>
If anyone wants to chill out on SimpleX, I made a little group. Images, videos, files and voice messages are disabled for obvious reasons. Right now there are only three of us in there and we're all too shy to talk to each other.

https://simplex.chat/contact#/?v=2-4&smp=smp%3A%2F%2FUkMFNAXLXeAAe0beCa4w6X_zp18PwxSaSjY17BKUGXQ%3D%40smp12.simplex.im%2FgACzQ-1Vtlec06g3R_B5xft6FxIN6e47%23%2F%3Fv%3D1-2%26dh%3DMCowBQYDK2VuAyEAMixF3X_Lm57sKDPPjI1zG24pF6ce5uXKV566PxdYvm0%253D%26srv%3Die42b5weq7zdkghocs3mgxdjeuycheeqqmksntj57rmejagmg4eor5yd.onion&data=%7B%22type%22%3A%22group%22%2C%22groupLinkId%22%3A%22rNfQBBPGBmMsNNLuccIFYA%3D%3D%22%7D
>>
File: IMG_20240504_043352.png (46 KB, 1024x1024)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>77367699
Forgot the damn QR code. Penis.
>>
>>77359180
dunno if i can tell you man, it's all a big blur

just a little glitch in the matrix i reckon
>>
>>77368188
i'll give you my honest opinion since it will benefit me to have my story straight in my mind

>go overseas
>get legit crazy from smoking dmt all day and get arrested and hospitalized
>get diagnosed with bipolar in hospital
>come back to my country
>decide to go off meds after a couple months since im not smoking dmt every day anymore
>everything is fine
>lose my job with parents cos dad is abusing me
>get neetbux for a few months
>start smoking a bit of dmt
>get real talkative and parents dont like it
>they call the police on me and say im not showering, talking too much and they're worried about me
>get admitted and forced to take a "long-acting injectable" every 3 months
>damn it
>2 years later
>the meds dont have an effect on me anymore
>take 13 tabs of acid without knowing this and trip absolute balls
>gonna smoke more dmt
>i was cured all right
>>
>>77368226
i should add
>be in hospital, for 3 weeks (4 weeks is the standard)
>they ask me if i want to take an injectable instead of pills every night
>i foolishly agree
>>
thanks to the anon who linked somafm forever ago, it's been my jam when getting fucked up ever since.
>>77362678
you can typically ask the pharmacy and they will fax the doctor asking him to write a refill while you wait for the appointment, this is a common thing.
>>
>>77368258
i think that was me, 2 seconds before seeing your post i put on somafm myself

which station do you listen to?
>>
>>77368261
groove salad mostly, but I'm listening to bossa beyond and vibing hard rn. Tempted to check out the in sound sometime when I'm in the right mood or on the right substance, muscimol perhaps? I extracted a heroic dose for my roommate 2 years ago and he left it in the freezer and never did it and moved out so I guess now I get a free trip.
>>
>>77368272
bossa nova is way more upbeat than I'm used to. I mainly listen to bossa nova.

I'm the mentally ill anon who posted above, might smoke some changa tonight with my friend who is gonna be doing it for the first time. will be playing this in the background

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW7TH2U4hps
>>
>>77368285
i mainly listen to defcon*
>>
>>77368285
Oh shit defcon is awesome, digging the vibe. If you like singing bowls and healing sounds I recommend my boy Malte Marten https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwEaQk5VeS4 He just looks so fucking happy as hits the hand pan and it makes me feel super joyous
>>
File: 1710696953092766.webm (3.43 MB, 576x1024)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB WEBM
>>77336927
What would you do in toronto on a Saturday morning if you wanted a break from weed?
>>
>>77368404
go to timmies
>>
dam this thread slow

anons be going out n shi
>>
Sup my wiggers
Ive been shilling pregabalin lately
Noticed?
>>
>>77369004
yeah i noticed some with my moms meds but she will be suspicious if she notices a bunch missing so i didn't delve into it
>>
>>77368226
your the psychonaut final boss dude holy shit
I can only do mushrooms every couple months
how do you get passed the fear of the entities or infohazard type of visuals? if you can really teach that, that is
>>
>>77369193
dunno, i have rarely if ever encountered entities. maybe it's my psychological makeup. I have encountered "myself" and had talks with 2-3 different versions of myself, though, during that specific trip. I've met "real" entities that are actual people that serve a specific function. But as far as 3D CGI computer-rendered multicoloured entities, I haven't encountered any.
>>
>>77369125
What???? How high are you?? I was talking r9k
Anyway please help me convince the a*coholics to switch to pregabalin in the threads
>>
File: medic.png (300 KB, 760x679)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
How do people get addicted to meth? If I go too high in dosage I feel like shit for the entire day. Do people just not have negative side effects?
>>
>Smoke weed daily for half a year
>Aware that it fucks with sleep but think to myself that its not that bad because I still have dreams
>Dont smoke for 2 days
>Both days the dreams are so intense that I wake up multiple times
damn
>>
>>77369916
nah i need it to function and i love tweaking. I literally cant do anything without it now. not even read. I will just lay in the bed for 20 hours a day without meth. with meth, I can do two weeks worth of work in a single day.
>>
>>77336927
6 oxycodones and one bottle of wine in. Drugs don't feel the way they used to, but I can't make it sober. Should I try to find an amphetamine to mix with them or is there another combination that works better? Never done coke or adderall before. Not sure what they're like.
>>
>>77370506
Have you ever met people in dreams/formed intense bonds that were depressing as fuck upon waking up? Sometimes I feel guilty that I forget them, but pining after someone in the ethereal is counterproductive as fuck and you have to let them go
>>
>>77370666
I love mixing benzos and opioids, weed is the essential for any combo however. Weed seems to potentiate everything too, always helps to stretch out any given stash
>>
>>77369916
Lots of people actually have (and subsequently ignore) natural warning signs that they're going to get hooked on something. With opioids it's that many people feel nauseated and start puking if they take more than a medicinal dose, and with stimulants like meth it's you basically feeling like the end of a frayed wire all day. If you push past those negative effects and break through on the other side where it starts feeling good again, that's when you're in trouble. A lot of people say
>MeTh/HeRoIn, NoT EvEn OnCe
but it often actually takes a lot of stubbornness and a surprising amount of effort to get genuinely addicted to something.
>>
>>77370815
this can also kill you very easily so just a heads up
>>
>>77369916
>Do people just not have negative side effects?
We do. Meth just feels so fucking GOOD that for most of us it's worth the crash. I'm with you though, in my experience meth is second only to alcohol in terms of how hard you crash relative to how much you take. I've been playing around with dosage levels trying to dial in my personal sweet spot, I've found low to medium doses (<100mg) are a good balance between fun and functional. My cock's a good meth thermometer: the more shriveled and useless it becomes, the more I need to slow down.
>>
File: photo1714836507.jpg (102 KB, 1280x960)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Doing some shrooms for a fun saturday. I love being up early sometimes
>>
What's the best thing a person should do while tripping on acid at home.
>>
>>77371463
Fapping to doujinshis on acid is pretty nice
>>
>>77371516
acid made my dick shrivel up
>>
File: elf girl.webm (1.52 MB, 1280x720)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB WEBM
>>77371516
This>>77371516
One trip I watched a 4 ep hentai and it was amazingly erotic, the acid helps you get immersed in the hentai logic and the whole trip had an erotic vibe, kinda degen but a great expierence. I'd reccommend watching something at the very though be it a movie show etc
https://hentaihaven.xxx/watch/space-pirate-sara/
>>
>>77371548
you're not fucking, you're jerking it, a floppy dick isn't an issue
>>
Bought some weed from a vendor, glad to have another thing to look forward to again :D
>>
>>77371463
step one: sit in a comfy chair in total darkness and silence
step two: THINK
>>
>>77371463
The most enjoyment I've had on acid is thinking about stuff I've been meaning to think about, stuff I think on and ponder on when sober is really worth it to ponder on when I'm on acid
>>
>>77370962
It's definitely a combo best used by more seasoned users, I'll add in soma too at times. The key is knowing your limits and doses. About a decade ago it was easy to get both drugs prescribed in wonderful amounts, these days the DEA faggots have scared every doctor from even thinking about the combination these days
>>
>>77371463
watch anything with bright colors, I like to watch cartoons. Last trip I watched futurama on mute and watched the shadows dance around my room, it's hard to focus at times so just enjoying the show is best. Go for something visually pleasing, being outdoors in a safe place can be amazing too
>>
>>77371821
>a floppy dick isn't an issue
yeesh. psychfappers are something else...
>>
File: 1659835721674.png (391 KB, 1088x1080)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>77372666
motherfuckers out her mixxing benzos and opoids just to feel something or stright inhaling nasal inhaler cottonballs yet fapping semi flacid is an issue? If your unable to get a least a half errect state with acid your circulation is fucked and your probably at risk of ED later in life.
I take 5g of L-citruiline which is an amino acid that will vasodilate or you could move over to the superior mescaline and it's analogs. It dosen't have vasodilation offers a more erotic/empahtic headspace and tactile enhancement. It will give you truly sublime psychfap sessions
>>
>>77370815
>>77372117
Thank you, anon. I already have some alprazolam and I took one mg after reading your first post. Everytime I did benzos solo I didn't feel anything, but mixing them with alcohol and, specifically, opioids, feels amazing. It's been a few hours now and I'm still going strong.
>>
>>77337924
albanian girl?
what bakery does she work in bro?
>>
how are you supposed to get up and do things when you're withdrawing from amphetamines? i'm on day 6 without a shower. it's taking like 90% of my strength just to lean forward and type this post.
>>
>>77373074
its all mental babe. quit thinking and you will start doing. its a Chinese finger trap of mental control.
>>
>>77373101
i want to smoke weed but i don't have the energy to roll a joint. i'm gonna try to grab a shower and then smoke up after but god damn it's hard to summon the strength
>>
File: OIG4.jpg (216 KB, 1024x1024)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
A funny frog
>>
Pregabalinbros my thread isnt doing so well
Is the hate deserved??
>>
>>77371821
nta but I can't really fap with a non-hard cock, I tried fapping on mushrooms once and I couldn't do it so I mostly thrashed around since I got pretty worked up over it. bit of a shame given every image becomes a gif when youre on them.
>>
>>77373134
god i feel so much better after a shower. quadrupled my energy, just like that. never underestimate what cleaning off the grease can do for you.
>>
>>77373134
Why not get a pipe or a bong?
>>
>>77373545 (me)
Anyone...?
>>
>>77373852
I do have a bong, but it's filthy and in storage. I'd have to clean it all out and that would be even more annoying. I have a vaporizer but I'd still have to clean out the bowl from last night and that would be almost as draining as rolling a joint. I'm also just craving a joint. Not feeling vapor atm.
>>
>>77373898
Use a glass pipe, It's like a joint but without rolling it, plus they're cheap as fuck so you can go through all of them with no issue. (the next time you will go outside to buy things I suppose)
>>
The older I get the more I realize I'd pick drugs over sex any day, this thread is an oasis given how many people are slaves to their horny. Ironically they seem to be worse addicts than the average poster here
>>
>>77373928
I'm pretty good at rolling joints, having to empty the bowl, cut up the weed, and pack it again isn't much more effort to me than rolling a joint. You don't have to keep lighting a joint like you do with a bowl either, it stays lit til it's done. I just enjoy a joint the odd time I actually smoke weed. It's my favorite inhalant delivery method.
>>
File: IMG_0824.jpg (35 KB, 640x404)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>77347360
Peanut butter and weed tacos? Topkek
>>
>>77347397
dry herb vape will work for dmt. Powder it and sandwich it between buds
>>
File: 1698473498111954.png (1.65 MB, 2048x1152)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
finally got this joint twisted up. ready to smoke some ungodly sticky shit.
>>
>>77372117
soma + heroin + pregabaline + weed is legitimately the best I've ever felt ever and probably ever will.. it's a shame soma isn't prescribed anymore in my country and I have to import which I'll always rather avoid.

oops i did it again, i snorted more dope, i must be insane, oh baby baby

todays intake:
>250mg heroin insufflated
>600mg pregabaline
>>
>>77337924
>25 years old
>supposed to be a boyfriend to a 17 year old

how about no, even 18 year olds look like kids to me that's fucking gross man
>>
>>77373545
no I love pregabaline it's awesome, I use it as a medicine though for my mood swings and anxiety and works 100x times better than benzos and without the incredibly shitty side effects
>>
1 tab or 2 tab? 100ug LSD each- I will be smoking weed. i want to watch the album covers in my record collection zig-zag and morph while I listen to them again but I'm not sure if a tab will get me there.
>>
>>77374499
if youre smoking then 1 tab should be enough, just smoke more if its not
>>
>>77374427
I haven't done heroin in nearly a decade but fuck I'm aching to do it again, I drool every time I see a diaphin pill. I'm not going to take chances with the supply over here, I remember when pills were expensive but could be counted on to be real. I find the Indian somas do pretty good, the pain o soma 500 gives a nice buzz and they're easy to get domestic at a price I don't mind. I never expected to find it again so I'm just glad I did, hopefully I can try the supposedly superior domestic pharma ones
>>
>>77374493
do you stagger use? I hear tolerance builds up and sucks to come off, I want to get some to have something on benzo break days. I also want to try and keep the "magic" that comes at the beginning
>>
>>77374549
word. tonight gonna be comfy
>>
If oxycodone and Tildin didn't have an effect for me except making me itchy, will Lean do anything? Heard it's more sedative than oxy
>>
>>77339203
lol, add 300ug LSD and a bottle of Jack Daniels to the mix, then we're talking.
>>
File: 1699306484614028.jpg (537 KB, 1600x1200)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
>>77371463
literally nothing. just sit there and observe acid reality unfolding with some music. or just do the same thing but walking around looking at shit
>>
>>77374344
nice cadfag weed, i miss it but not the prices
>>
>>77361251
this chart is such bullshit. 5g is maybe enough to peaknif youre a 120lb twink
>>
File: 1691437002514088.webm (3.9 MB, 360x640)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB WEBM
>>77374711
the legal market in canada is trash. the bag makes it look licensed, but it's not, it's quads i got from some craft grower in montreal. still expensive, but a lot better than anything in the legal market. you can get cheap af weed on the black market if that's what you're into as well. plenty of "smalls" going around for value buys, which are quads, but all the smaller buds instead of the fat ones.
>>
>>77374804
I've tried weed 6 different times. I've tried it in an edible, in a joint, in a bong, in a bowl and in several different strains. I've tried a lot of it, I've tried a little of it. It does absolutely nothing at-fucking-all. The one time I said "fuck it, let's smoke it all" it just gave me a mild headache and that's it. I think that was just from the oxygen depravation than from the drug itself though.

I just get nothing from it. It doesn't make me less anxious, give me euphoria, make me chill or hungry or anything. It's just burning money.
>>
>>77374883
sorry to hear that, anon. weed makes me feel awesome.
>>
Yo what do you wiggers think about me?
>>
>>77374553
i would also drool if I'd were to witness a diaphin pill.

>>77374567
staggering is only kinda useful with gabapentin not pregabaline, only real difference in effect is empty/non-empty stomach and that is it hits a little bit quicker and harder but lasts way shorter. using it as a medicine having a meal before taking it is preferred especially when only dosing two times per day.
using pregabaline for high is only recommended at most 3 days and even then you'd end up having to do literally twice as much on day 3 as on day 1.
my tip is using it at most for 2 consecutive days then waiting at least 3 until next recreational use.
>>
>>77365163
What's the country lol
>>
File: FcACXYFWQAIRePE.jpg (50 KB, 686x591)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
My only friends are G74, P d 8, and TEVA 833. And anons on /drugfeel/.
>>
File: Morelull.png (56 KB, 375x375)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>77361251
I did 3 grams for my first trip and I was fine, though you should always dose responsibly and don't do more "because it'll be fun :D", I know it's generic safety spiel but you do not want to experience psychadelics on a power you aren't prepared for.
Better to have an underwhelming trip than a shitty one, anyways, 2g is absolutely fine, even if you have stronger than usual shrooms.
>>
>>77374883
When you're taking a puff, do you inhale it first or do you exhale right away?
>>
>taper heroin
>almost done
>order one last time to have enough to do the last part smoothly too
>it's the best heroin I've seen in months
FUCK
>>
Welp I do too high dose of edible I dow now
>>
>>77374804
Why do children who smoke weed try to make these lame slang terms. A quarter is called so because it is a quarter of an ounce, meaning one fourth. Quads sounds like something a faggot highschool teenager would say to try and impress a girl with unripe breasts
>>
>>77375922
I use to smoke cigs so I know how to smoke. Plus the edibles didn't do anything either. My GF got absolutely wasted off the edibles though. She thought the cat was a demon.

Weed isn't the only drug I'm immune to. Benzos don't do anything for me either. Not even the sleeping ones like ambien. I've tried xanax, ambien, valium, and klonopin. None of them did anything even taking 3x the normal dosdage. They don't even make me tired at all.

Opiates make me bliss though.
>>
Gonna drink a vodka cran or two and get to bed early.

Drink responsibly
>>
>>77377039
>A quarter is called so because it is a quarter of an ounce, meaning one fourth. Quads sounds like something a faggot highschool teenager would say to try and impress a girl with unripe breasts
Those are two different things. Quads just means AAAA weed, another word to describe the highest quality bud. Hope this helps, Mr. Very Grown Up.
>>
Socializing on LSD was surprisingly pleasant. I didn't take enough to notice an appreciable change in consciousness, but getting some visuals coming up 6 hours after ingestion. Hung out with a friend from childhood at a relatively calm bar, chattting, playing dice games until they closed for the night.
>>
>>77377392
did ur childhood friend know ur on lsd?
>>
Think I might try 3-ho-pcp tonight, what am I in for?
>>
I feel like weed is the only normal drug. Like, you couldn't do ecstasy/speed/psychs/ket etc every day of the week. But you can with weed.
>>
trying some coke after a week off all stims. first time going in with no other drugs. feeling pretty fucking good, anons.
>>
>>77377802
you can definitely do speed every day of the week lol. as long as you aren't a lunatic with it. theraputic doses only. lots of people take amphetamines daily.
>>
>>77377500
Nah, though he did ask (jokingly) if I were on cocaine at some point. Guess you kinda start wondering when a guy in high spirits just hangs around sipping water for 3 hours straight.
>>
>>77377802
>psychs
You can definitely do DMT every day, there wouldn't even be any tolerance issues.
>>
File: 1693016923544845.jpg (602 KB, 1536x1049)
602 KB
602 KB JPG
>>77377805
I dunno much about coke, but this feels like some good shit. I only had one line and I'm still buzzing an hour later. Haven't even needed #2 yet.
>>
>>77374164
>You don't have to keep lighting a joint like you do with a bowl either
learn how to pack bowls better and you'll only need to light it once. tamping and layering is an art form.
>>
>>77378362
i don't smoke weed enough anymore to bother doing that. and i prefer joints anyway.
>>
I got booze bitch. Miller high life. Big boy. Been 6 days off meth again, dont need more, almosthad a six month coin. Finna pass out, big bitch is drunk again. Big asshole lost the weed for the night, mote drunk is needed. Its his way of assholery. 6 more drinks please. I ate and shit. Backyard tard out here and shit. With my leucotomy. Off the wagon and shit T. Former half gallon a day alcoholic, good day
>>
File: 246817891789178.png (56 KB, 158x159)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
oh yeah... it's getting psychedelic
>>
>>77370783
>>77370783
nta and I dont even smoke weed but I've been keeping a dream journal for a few years and my dream recall is extremely good now
my point is that YES this has happened to me, I feel so fucking sad when I forget dream people, it feels like there's something especially meaningful about them and my interactions with them it feels like I shouldnt be forgetting any detail
>>
>>77373065
I don't get the joke
>>77374463
>how about no, even 18 year olds look like kids to me that's fucking gross man
SIR... sir.. sir.......
>>
>>77375608
teva bois
clonazepam on deck
>>
don't take benzos and do sports betting it will end badly I promise you that
>>
File: 1694779337995081.png (201 KB, 500x500)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
Weed and shrooms aren't working anymore. Alcohol makes me sick. What am I supposed to do?
>>
>>77379760
you should get off drugs you junkie its a sign from god
>>
File: IMG_5071.jpg (315 KB, 480x640)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
In light of the new forced Pregabalin meme, what do the pillheads of /drugfeel/ think about Lyrica?
It's mainly a combination drug for me, I like taking it with my temazepams or kpins
>>
>>77379772
Impossible. I need drugs to function.
>>
>>77379787
so does almost the entire population of the earth stick to cigarettes and coffee like a real man
>>
>>77379760
>Alcohol makes me sick
Sounds like it's time for a benzo script. Imagine alcohol in pill form with a cleaner feeling and no hangover. And the same seizure-inducing withdrawals.
>>
>>77379839
It costs me $300 to talk to a doctor. Fuck prescriptions and fuck the medical system.

>>77379796
I'm a tranny tho
>>
>>77379865
>I'm a tranny tho
my condolences
>>
>>77379914
Better than kiling myself like I was gonna do before trooning. Still want drugs daily tho
>>
>>77379839
>And the same seizure-inducing withdrawals.
I've never heard of someone actually having a seizure from benzo withdrawal. Seems pretty rare in actuality.
>>
will meth help me lose weight or will it just ruin my appearance in other ways?
>>
>>77379942
it will help you lose weight before it starts fucking up your appearance. meth mouth is basically a meme, it doesn't actually happen as long as you keep brushing and flossing like usual. i'd recommend using any other amphetamine before turning to meth, though.
>>
if i watch moeblob anime off dissos will i feel like im actually there or is that whole aspect of dissos a meme? i just listened to music and rocked back and forth on dissos so far so i dont know
>>
>>77379865
>It costs me $300 to talk to a doctor.
learn spanish and identify as a nospeaka
>>
Mixing the peanut butter with the vaped weed was fucking good, after an hour it kicked in and my hands started going all tingly. Anyone got any more ideas for recipes? Was thinking of putting it in a dip and having crackers with it, or should I specifically look for fatty foods so the weed binds better?
>>
>>77379865
>I'm a tranny tho
Why didn't you say so sooner? Post feet
>>
>>77379942
If I discipline myself to stick with a low recreational dose (~25mg/day), I'm still able to feel hungry and enjoy food (it even tastes better, if you can believe it), but I feel like it regulates my appetite and mood so that I'm eating smaller portions, and I'm only eating to satisfy hunger, not stress or boredom like I normally would, and the difference it makes in my abdominal fat is visibly noticeable. Having that little extra bit of dopamine goes a long way for my diet, maybe your results will be similar.
>>
>>77379977
I'm too white and patsy from years of staying indoors.

>>77380049
No, I have gross man feet.
>>
>>77375608
i would almost kill to try hydromorphone, when i started doing opiates i felt i had no rush to do so because they were available and prescribed in my country as palladone. however like a couple years in they removed it completely and there was never a market among addicts for it here so now it just doesn't exist at all. i've heard it's amazing to IV

>>77376465
i'm kinda in this situation right now except I actually stopped doing heroin for two weeks and I'm back on it, snorting it not shooting it and like only 1/8 in equivalence to then but god dammit

just woke up and did a small pick me up line of heroin in bed on my laptop then opened the screen and starting typing this. i'm back to my feen behaviour
>>
>>77377772
they used to theorize it having affinity for the opi receptors; mu if i remember correctly. which is what you want that's the recreational one.
or maybe it did but very mildly, I didn't find it to be any opi feeling at all. same as with HXE just more recently.
arguably MXE had even more of a warm cozy feeling even though it wasn't a opi agonist at all
>>
>>77379700
yes? what's your excuse mr. ephebo?

post 20 years olds really shouldn't be looking at anything under 19 then at 23; 20 then at 25; 22

hell when i was 25 i slept with a 22 year old and it felt weird af, just now a couple weeks ago being 27 turning 28 a 23 year old wanted to fuck me and I just couldn't. she felt more like a little sister than a potential sexual partner.
>>
>>77379936
what? it's really not unusual. nearly everyone of my benzo addicted friends have had several.
even i had one last december and i'm not even addicted to benz
>>
>>77380320
Good morning. It's too difficult. I fucked up the comfy two weeks of tapering - wasn't too physically addicted - I had done tonight. I really didn't have to order more. I could've easily just done the last few days with kratom after I ran out. I knew this would happen, but we can't help being compulsive faggots.

Try sticking to insufflation. If you need some cope and excuse to use more today I'm planning on using "well, it's weekend - let's start back up on Monday" later tonight :^) Obviously it's better to stop while your tolerance is still lower than it was when you last quit, but I don't have to tell you that.
>>
Hey guys what can I say to a psychiatrist to make them think I had ADHD and prescribe amphetamine s?
>>
File: 1000003556.png (110 KB, 226x318)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>77336927
>went through 3.5g ket in 4 days
>bladder feels odd and I have pressure around my left kidney
welp, hope I didn't fuck my body up permanently, time to stop. pray for my bladder anons
>>
File: 1654654127658.png (64 KB, 507x540)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>77336927
I used to smoke weed all the time. After long term usage it made me paranoid, so I gradually cut back until I don't smoke it at anymore.
I tried shrums 2 times. The first time it just made everything shiny, but I was kind of disappointed in the high. The second time me and my friend ate some and just sat there laughing at nothing for like an hour straight.
I used to take my friend's ADHD medication all the time in high school. It made menial tasks fun. The downsides are you feel pretty shitty coming down off it and it give insomnia.
I used to buy vallum off this lady I knew. I would take like 5 at time and feel good. I even snorted them a few times.
I never tried cocaine, meth or opioids.
>>
File deleted.
>>77380368
no excuses from me, but you just don't know what its like being a trash fire. nobody would want me if I was the last person on the planet, and I firmly believe that. this was the one person I wanted and needed to be my girlfriend and she was waiting for me and I fucking didn't go to meet her I'm gonna throw up someone else is gonna get to fuck her and its not me hope its a scumbag who beats the fuck out of her or hope she overdoses on drugs and dies at a young age hope she gets addicted to alcohol and gets cirrhosis at the age of 31 and dies an extremely painful death. the ONE person on the planet that I fucking needed to be my girlfriend ARGHHH AHH ACKKKKK
>>
>>77380412
hey you're alright brother, 'tis a struggle.
atleast I'm in a helluva better place than I've been the last 6 years.. and yeah I wasn't clean from opi these two weeks, one week tapering on bupe down to 2mg then 1 week on 8-10g kratom. I just started doing heroin again tuesday. and compulsive faggot is my middle name.

I will stick to the intranasal route, I fucking despise IV; always have yet I've done it for most of the last 8 years.. it was for economic reasons most of the time.

and yeah todays cope will be ''hey it's the weekend'' knowing fully I'll still keep doing it next week lol. I really hope you find some kind of equalibrium.

>>77380551
it really sounds like this is completely your own fault. you seem like a very small spiteful person, I'm sorry but if this is how you act in real life no wonder no one likes you. and if I was a girl I'd run miles away from you.
kinda seems like you make it so no one wants you, then bitch about it and wish slow painful deaths on an innocent young woman who probably hasn't had much experience with self-loathing psychos like you and you also stood her up. god damn I hate people like you but I guess that's kinda what you seem to want.
>>
>>77380551
you don't need a gf you need help
>>
>>77380545
You want to try DMT?
or I guess robotripping?
>>
>>77380758
I don't know what DMT is.
>>
File: GI_DT3OWgAAg6o2.jpg (220 KB, 1920x1920)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
I took 2 and 1/2oz of delsym, I'm 120 pounds. What plateau will this bring me to? 5oz brought me to the 4th last time.
>>
>>77380843
machine elves
https://youtu.be/DEsCPOdPTM4?
https://youtu.be/fcdItgUjZnY?
>>
>>77380891
>Joe Rogan bro science that is actually retardation
No thanks.
>>
I just took enough to get to the 4th plateau. This is my first time ever. Am I retarded?
>>
>>77381009
but you just said
>>77380882
you got to the 4th plateau last time
>>
>>77381071
That's not me
Originally not me
>>
>>77381071
Yeah he's not lying. Two robotrippers in one thread. Magical.
>>
>>77380349
Yeah, coming down off it now. Kinda had a bad trip, got my head in a bad place right after I took it and was thinking about bad things in my life.
It is a really weird substance. Emotionally, I felt very content and dissociated, meanwhile my rational mind was pulling apart everything I don't like about myself. Very weird contrast. I can see this being very enjoyable with a better set and setting.
I took my dose around 8:40 and now its past 3 and I'm still feeling it. I'm honestly not sure how I feel. On one hand I feel kinda down from all that self-hate, but on the other hand there's definitely an afterglow. Really weird experience. Usually bad trips are just completely miserable, but right I'm split between contentment and depression.
>>
File: 1634814391784.jpg (1.36 MB, 2893x4092)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
my theorie on bad time on drugs:
if you go into the trip feeling bad and having negative thoughts it will be bad
you need a good mindset to have fun
>>
>>77381236
3-MeO-PCP is the best PCP analog hands down.
I also found the others to be kinda dysforic.

3-MeO is just a on/off switch for hypomania
>>
Any clearnet sites I can buy some droogs
>>
>>77379929
I find benzos help for curbing particularly bad dysphoria, try not to go overboard on them. Kids these days don't understand of maintaining a heroin addiction to distract from the overwhelming dread, I wouldn't be surprised if more "addicts" aren't just heavily repressed hons with no hope
>>
@77374463
>tripfag
>moralfag
>*In a fucking drug thread on /r9k/
>>
Is DXM and weed a good combo?
>>
>>77382549
yes
It's the only not retarded DXM combo
>>
>>77381422
>my theorie
timothy leary had been talking about "controlling your set and setting" since you were a twinkle in your daddy's eye. your post may be original, but your idea most certainly is not.
>>
>>77381751
Why, are you too mentally retarded to use Tails and the DWM?
>>
>>77382223
says the guy who can't even properly use the board to reply. gtfo newfag
>>
>>77382581
Cool. If I feel like I'm tripping too hard will the weed mellow it out or just make it worse though?
>>
>>77379839
oh yeah benzo's what a great substitute... way more addictive, terrible withdrawal

>>77380508
thats a bit much for 4 days. better take a long pause and you will be fine. i used about 1.5g ket over 2 weeks, sounds way safer
>>
File: 1713102970076359.jpg (144 KB, 634x810)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>77336927
question about shrooms
if you pulverize dry shrooms, lemon tek the powder, and mix it into chocolate, how long will it last before losing its potency vs un-tekked chocolate?
>>
Had birthday party with dad.
Had sadly no alcohol.
Now decompressing.
Let's see what we can do.
>>77383192
Lemon tekked will oxidize into inactivity within a day or less.
>>77382774
>>77382549
It can work but you need to go veeeery slow on the weed.
Otherwise throwing up and heavy disorientation may be on the table.
>>77382549
Clearnet drug sites are usually scams. Your best bet is unironically Grindr.
>>77380462
5-10 years too late on that. You'll have to try and fail other treatments first nowadays unless you really dig into reviews to find the remaining pill mills.
Aside from that: Familiarize yourself with the symptoms. Plenty of sites out there for knowing those.
>>
>>77380729
I'm not a psycho I'm a NARCISSIST, you got the rest about right thoughever I can't disagree
>>
>>77383192
Don't let them sit out for too long. While the main goal of it is to break down the cell walls of the fungi, the psilocin that you end up creating from the psilocybin is very sensitive as a chemical and will break down very easily.
In other words, try to do it just a bit before ingesting. You could wait a few hours and retain most of it, but most of the desired effect will happen in just about 20-30 minutes. Happy tripping broski
>>
>>77384136
>>77384254
>Lemon tekked will oxidize into inactivity within a day or less.
>psilocin that you end up creating from the psilocybin is very sensitive as a chemical and will break down very easily
damn, what about if it's vacuum-sealed and put in the freezer right after mixing?
or, alternatively, can you take lemon juice with shroom chocolate for the same effect as a lemon tek?
thanks for the responses btw :D
>>
>>77384169
read up on your Dostoyevsky books
underground man - narcissist
stavrogin - psychopath
pralisnky - narcissist
smerdyakov - psychpath
raskolnikov - hmm probably both
look at how smart I am I read all those books
>>
>>77381751
Just go find them. FYI though most places online refuse to openly discuss them due to potential issues around doing so. Also research chemicals that fall in the grey area are tricky, just make sure whatever you're buying is legal where you live.
For most US residents, you can get analogues of schedule III substances because the Federal Analogue Act only applies to schedule I and II substances. A key example of this is ketamine, where ketamine itself is illegal, but an analogue like deschloroketamine or 2-fluorodeschloroketamine is legal. This is US only though, so check ur shit, not to mention lower (state) level laws.
>>
>>77384272
That might help as it blocks the chemicals from light and temperature exposure. I'm uncertain of it but its definitely worth trying if you need to.
>>
>>77384272
>thanks for the responses btw :D
Sure thing.
>damn, what about if it's vacuum-sealed and put in the freezer right after mixing?
>or, alternatively, can you take lemon juice with shroom chocolate for the same effect as a lemon tek?
You can turn it into gummies. That should stabilize it somewhat.
Generally though making a psilocin edible is not very simple and may require either
1) Tartaric acid instead of lemon juice (this is something me and my people are currently trialling but it's slow-going since it's kind of a bitch to waste shrooms and evenings on this sort of thing)
2) Conversion to 4-ACO-DMT. Which is technically not hard at all but the chem required is involved in heroin production and thus difficult to obtain.
>>
>>77336927
im an extreme shut in, 0 friends, 0 hobbies, anxiety ridden loser since childhood.
my inhabitions stems from fears of everything, even not having hobbies. ive been to a psychologist and a psychiatrist for a long time. i tried wellbutrin, cymbalta, cipralex and xanax, only cipralex of all of these helped me with my constant stomach aches, the rest just makes me tired and dont help with my fears and anxiety.
should i try microdosing ???
>>
File: Coast.jpg (174 KB, 828x1006)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>77336927
on 300mg trams rn and dont feel much even though i have 0 tolerance and only ate a little ice cream
>>
>>77384169
i meant psycho in broader terms meaning ''crazy person'' not psychopath
>>
>>77384397
acetyl chloride?
>>
>>77379785
pregabalin my beloved, got withdrawal once from it but I still come back
>>
>>77381751
reddit, if they claim otherwise tell them you're practicing harm reduction and that not allowing sourcing is transphobic and racist
>>
>Try to quit weed
>Match with cute stoner girl on Bumble
oh man..
>>
>>77384136
>Clearnet drug sites are usually scams.
This isn't true at all in Canada.
>>
>>77383050
>oh yeah benzo's what a great substitute... way more addictive, terrible withdrawal
Benzos are a pretty good substitute for alcohol, yeah. Enormously less damaging on your body. Also, it isn't the case that they are more addictive.
>>
File: snek.png (1.67 MB, 1920x1080)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>77382637
for larger doses of anything its 100% true.
you either ride the wave or it tries to drown you
worst thing ever is fatique and you cant totally control that sadly
>>
>>77385118
it seems people who can't handle benzos project their shit on to everyone else, it sounds alarming when people tell horror stories until you realize they got that way by taking massive doses. If you can keep from going full bartard it's really just rebound anxiety that's the worst symptom, a taper can be pretty painless and easy if needed. I took benzos daily for months albeit at low doses, when I was ready to stop I had a few days of mediocre sleep and was otherwise fine. Then again fear of withdrawal kept me going longer, I would have stopped even sooner had I not been afraid(I was younger and unaware there seizures were generally from higher doses)
>>
Hello robot
>>
File: apu asks.png (115 KB, 680x521)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>be ADHD
>Doctor dropped me so no meds
>order meth online
>Take same dose every day (25 mg)
>Helps but not perfect
>Wonder if there's a point in going to a psychiatrist anymore since it's just more expensive than street drugs

I know if I told any doctor about my self-medication I would just be labeled an addict.
>>
So shrooms just not work the same if you're autistic?
Normie frens kept saying they say numbers in the light and were hallucinating crazy geometric patterns and shit. Only hallucination I got was watching lights on the ceiling that weren't actually there and it took me a moment to realize it was even a hallucination.
>>
>>77386013
Are you on any SSRIs anon? They dull the effects of shrooms. But also everyone is effected differently by psychedelics. I'm an autist and I trip balls on shrooms, but generally need 4-5g instead of 3-3.5g
>>
>>77385787
jesus how high is your tolerance?
25mg of meth is like what, 300mg of ritalin?
>>
>>77386033
None, and I did hear they fuck with trips beforehand. Only meds I take is those micro meth meds they give for adhd.
Only real consistent thing that happens when I trip is that I dissociate alot and start calling myself a different name and change my speech patterns, although usually I'm alone when that happens.
>>
>>77386065
I take in the meth rectally so it dulls the effects
>>
>>77386013
Little to do with autism.
>>77385787
25mg is way too much. Taper it down to 15-10mg.
>>77385070
Yeah but that's Canada and not for everything.
>>77384831
Acetic Anhydride.
>>
>>77386109
Yep, sounds like the effects of a psychedelic. Not every trip is identical and everyone experiences things differently. Sounds like you might get more of a headspace trip than a visual trip. Also if you find yourself dissociating on a trip, grounding exercises can help.
>>
>>77386112
thats stupid just take a lower dose orally.
i wish amphetamines didnt have such a slim range of enjoyable doses.
The difference between "I dont feel different" and "Oh well I wont be able to function for the next couple hours" is very slim
>>
>>77386127
oh yeah AA solution is not obtainable in my country without a government permit either, couldn't just acetyl chloride be used instead as with morphine to heroin synth?
It's not classified the same at all by what I can gather online
>>
>>77386129
>Sounds like you might get more of a headspace trip than a visual trip.
Damn, although I can't say its all that bad.
Main appeal for me was the trippy hallucinogenic descriptions, headspace is fun and all but I keep going into "people suffer because they're different but you can only appreciate the beauty of the world when you don't realize you're part of it" kind of realizations that give me a headache the next day and I'm kind of tired of it since I can't really enjoy reading or watching anything in that headspace. Gonna take your advice and try to limit my dissociation to see if I get a different result next time or at least to see if I can just chill out and watch something.
>>
>>77386216
>thats stupid just take a lower dose orally.
Anon needs an excuse to put stuff up his ass tho
>>
File: IMG_0292.jpg (3.39 MB, 4032x3024)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB JPG
>>77374427
I overdosed, had a seizure, and died on fentanyl, clonazolam, ambien, soma, and, pregabalin. Was so euphoric. Lingering derealization was unpleasant tho. Picrel
>>
>>77386216
If I can't shove it up my ass what's the point
>>
>>77386065
Normal adult dose is 20-25 mg actually.

https://reference.medscape.com/drug/desoxyn-methamphetamine-999218
>>
Took some meth and fell in love with the weather lady again...
>>
>>77385787
trying to get a script myself.
must have fucked up somewhere because now i'm stuck with some social worker who just keeps telling me to try doing things i enjoy and try not to be a fucking mess 24/7. like bitch thats what i'm telling you if i find anything i enjoy i suddenly find myself watching videos on how some dude makes a house out of clay, another guy makes a gunpowder driven baseball bat or i end up playing some game for 17 hours straight only stopping because my knees hurt
>>
If I take a little md and it doesn't hit, should I wait 3 months again? or am I good to go when I get some more?
>>
>>77386694
Normalfags (even trained doctors) can't understand ADHD. Nobody has transient executive function deficiencies like with let's say anxiety or depression. People can be occasionally anxious or depressed so they know what's it's like. Nothing similar for executive dysfunction.

It might be the heritage of stoicism but people divide illnesses into "Physical" and "Mental" when really they are the same - Damage to a muscle is really no different than damage to a synapse or an overproduction of norephedrine due to genetics. But people think you can 100% control your mind for some reason.
>>
>>77386717
also is it a good idea to go to an amusement park while high on mdma? I want to try some fun rides but also don't really wanna die
>>
original comment fuck this borad
>>
>>77346880
its seriously disgusting and doesn't really get you high, try it.
>>77351307
extremely worth it for the value.
>>77352212
Fun if you are able to relax and dance, but dose should be on the safer side. However, because of the extra perception, you'll want to be at a good party with good people because I imagine something lame or unpleasant will really put you in a bad mood.
>>77386369
idiot
>>77386749
ADHD is difficult because we put smartphones, social media, and addictive games into everyones pockets and expect them to deal.
>>77386717
what was the dose? what other drugs have you been taking?
>>77386890
to each their own.
>>77387001
fuk u.
>>77337569
I got a weed cart, but now im feeling like I want to go buy some whisky.
>>
>>77387172
>ADHD is difficult because we put smartphones, social media, and addictive games into everyones pockets and expect them to deal.
i like to counter this with how they made the diagnosis because some kids never behaved no matter how much they were beat. they used to say the same thing about computers, gameboys and TVs
>>
>>77387172
I smoke weed occasionally but no other uppers. I gave maybe a bit less than 1g to share with a friend so pretty low.
>>
File: F7D2e4oaIAAB4Oa.jpg (39 KB, 429x698)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
i hate ritalin but it has fixed my sleep schedule surprisingly enough
>>
>>77387300
>i like to counter this with how they made the diagnosis because some kids never behaved no matter how much they were beat.
I'm not sure I quite follow you. But, just because some kids don't learn discipline from being beaten just means beatings aren't a sure-fire technique.
>they used to say the same thing about computers, gameboys and TVs
All of which are problematic, but not as over-stimulating as tiktok and twitter and fortnite.
I pretty much could have gotten an ADHD diagnosis and script if i really wanted to. I already got extra time on tests, and some script when i was a kid for ADD-like behaviour. HOWEVER, I knew that if i were to start taking adderal or something to be productive, it would only make me feel like i need adderal to do any work.
Humans and their brains are very adaptable, and we managed to make it a long time without psychiatry and prescriptions and engineered pharmaceuticals.
>>77387329
1G of mdma split with one person?? i've never done mdma, but isn't dosing around 100mg +/-
>>
>>77387172
>ADHD is difficult because we put smartphones, social media, and addictive games into everyones pockets and expect them to deal.

You could take every electronic away from me and I'd be the exact same.
>>
>>77387551
idk why my brain short circuited like that, I meant 100mg
>>
File: huh.jpg (35 KB, 506x384)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>Fucked up parcel details with vendor twice in a row.
I know the guy's legit since I bought from him before but idk if I'll get a third chance to take care of that
why must I be so retarded.
>>
I love benzos but it can be a gamble, sometimes they give me energy but others they knock me out. I love benzo energy, I swear I can get more done on certain benzos than I can on adderall
>>
File: 1686055504698783.gif (2.07 MB, 244x180)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB GIF
What's the best drug for anxiety? I don't want any dangerous/addictive shit like xanax.
>>
>>77388478
A magic mushroom trip may help. It helped me with my social anxiety.
>>
>>77388478
nicotine nigger
>>
>>77357467
I am sorry for your circumstances and desire that you not get stabbed.
>>
>>77363193
Based fucking retard is fucking based
>>
>>77365088
Yes. This definitely makes sense. Well done. Cunt.
>>
>3 week weed break
>take 40mg edibles at 9 PM, game
>5 hours later, tired
>coombrain suggests another 40 for porn
>eat 40, jerk off for 1 hour, pass out
>sleep 15 hours
Life is beautiful
>>
>>77380551
Yeah, nah. Sorry but you're genuinely a disgusting person and I hope you step on a Stonefish.
>>
I live in Australia, and want to get my hands on modafinil. Are there any clearnet pharmacies that ship worldwide you guys would recommend?
>>
>>77389982
they don't call me trash fire for nothing
>>
>>77389982
at least I'm something better than being nothing I'm used to being nothing at least im' fucking something
>>
>>77384514
You should just take a real dose of acid. Drugging and placating yourself isnt doing shit. Gain some actual expirience, do the hard thing, and take a real fucking dose. Itll rip your head right out of your fucking ass and make you realize how fucking stupid you are.
>>
>>77388478
xanax is only dangerous if you're a faggot with no self control
>>
>>77389836
>get a neetbux raise
>blow it all on quads
>wake up mid-afternoon
>smoke a joint
>eat
>sleep all day
>smoke a joint
>eat again
>sleep again
>have comfy nightime diet pepsi
thinking of rolling another joint and watching a movie. any recs?
>>
>>77391033
Ghibli is good for cozy time but I'm a weeb so I'm biased
>>
>>77386652
Don't jerk your cock off! Those weather girls, man...
>>
>>77380368
never seen someone so uptight about age range
sounds like some extreme sensitivity to symbol rather than attention to an actual individual
met dumb childish 28 years old girls just as I've met 20 years old who were a lot more emotionally mature than myself
are you putting emphasis on purpose to shame him, or is it some weird ocd from you
>>
>>77379996
probably doesn't matter, my mate eats vaped weed straight and experiences effects
>>
Was feeling stoned as high hell, so I snorted 2 lines of coke and that seems to have brought me back.
>>
had a panic attack for the first time after taking speed yesterday. very bad experience. my brain was compelling me to kill myself. it was like every bad decision I ever made was was being recounted and judged at that moment while it feels like you're heart is about to fail.
>>
>>77392872
How much did you take anonymous
>>
>>77392915
around 3ish lines about an inch or so each. one orally, 2 snorted. it wasn't anything significantly more than I usually take. It also happened like 4 hours after. The main reason I took it in the first place was because I was already depressed, so that might have something to do with it.
>>
>>77393008
only take drugs when you're happy, this is a universal advice
>>
>>77393008
>around 3ish lines about an inch or so each
you should really get a milligram scale. even a cheap one off amazon is good enough. mine was under $30, it's accurate within a +/-4mg margin and even came with calibration weights.
>The main reason I took it in the first place was because I was already depressed
as >>77393290 said, ya dun goofed. never take hard drugs for bad reasons. i made this mistake with alcohol in 2021 due to an existential problem that is commonly referred to as "being alive in 2021". set, setting, dose, purity: control these things, or they will control you. interesting coincidence that i'm talking about this now... it's just past midnight in my time zone, which means it has now officially been three years since i've touched a drop of alcohol. feels good!
>>
>>77386890
maybe. just hydrate and you'll be fine. i'd only advise against it if you know its gonna be stupid fucking hot and humid out.
realistically you won't die but the neurotoxic effects are exponentiated greatly when you're dehydrated
>>
>>77380368
>>77374463
lol shut the fuck up dumbass normalfag
>>
>>77386065
>300mg of ritalin?
more like 100 at most
>>
>>77392152
probably both, for some reason I've just come in a lot of contact with weird sexual predators and peados both when I were younger and couldn't do shit (never me tho) and when I was I teenager I went out of my way to beat up rapists and sexual harassors. Either it's overabundant in our society and you all turn a blind eye to it or it just so fucking happens that I'm always around when it happens.

Either way I get a very easy icky feel when I feel someone is taken advantage of
>>
>>77394691
no

i'll shut up if you kill yourself
>>
>>77371463
there used to be trippy webm/gif threads on /wsg/
I would use those for 20 minutes before continuing
>>
I don't feel like taking drugs today. Well, besides caffeine and nicotine.
>>
>>77395144
I try not to do any drugs until the desires to die start to become plans, usually drugs do the trick for the time being
>>
Druggies are such fucking scum.
>>
Speed paste is racemic amphetamines right
>>
File: 1694609326320384.png (414 KB, 800x720)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>Have 8g of THC
>Out of inhaler so can't vape it without risking death
I'm so bored. I'd give anything to live without asthma.
>>
>>77396232
send me all your buttcoins and i will get rid of your asthma blox
>>
>>77395516
You will never have sex for as long as you live
>>
>>77336927
>have severe health anxiety
>be prescribed tianpetin (am in germany)
>can't look it up without a billion stories about how americans abuse it and how it can kill you
suffering
>>
File: 1691058463849285.jpg (87 KB, 960x720)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
how to fuck i pass time till my weed is delivered in Wednesday. so fun to live in country where weed is viewed same way like fentanyl/heroin
>>
>>77397352
Get comfortable with feeling bored. Then the high will be way more pleasant.
>>
File: 1683917959143023.jpg (756 KB, 2000x1976)
756 KB
756 KB JPG
first robotrip, i eated 120mg, im 140lb. i feel drunk and just spilled my fucking drink on my mousepad its pretty alright otherwis but its just making me wish i had opiates desu
>>
Is ket really just this boring or am I not taking enough - would rather hammer half a bottle of vodka.
>>
>>77398349
I find ket extremely boring, and have taken enough to k-hole at times. I don't know what about ket appeals to people, but I've met people totally addicted as fuck to it who are at the point they piss blood from it but won't give it up. No idea what makes some people go insane for such a boring substance.
>>
>>77365381
make sure to have some good music around, 2nd plateau is a good introduction imo (and what i prefer when i do dxm, 3rd was just too much for me)
also don't trust farts, you gonna shit yourself
>>
I wish I had someone to do drugs with, I just want to go on a wild binge with a free spirit. I'm so bored of most people anymore, they're all too busy to have a bit of fucking fun in their lives
>>
>>77398483
i made sure to take a dump beforehand.
its a strange vibe overall. i feel drunk, but not mentally. like my mind is fairly normal but my body is retarded.
when i close m eyes i feel normal and then open them and its like my brain cant fully process whats there.

if its like this for the rest of the trip i doubt ill do it again, really mid.
>>
>>77349402
that pic reminds of the fairly odd parents script screen-cap where the writers call trixie sexy.

the perverts in the cartoon industry think they slick.

Also is blackfire 18? I'm too nervous to google that.
>>
>>77398663
just take vitamin D. Took some about an hour ago and I'm zen as fuck
>>
>>77398349
>>77398404
ket is really polarizing. a good batch of esketamine is the only thing that has been able to make my bipolar brain experience some joy and some peacefulness, so I'd really get why some abuse it to such an extreme extent
flirted with addiction myself to go through rough times at some points, can't take it anymore unfortunately
>>
>>77398978
Yeah, I assume its benefits on depression and shit really tempts people to go super deep instead of using it as a temporary tool, they use it to dissociate from their emotions instead of using it to process what's wrong and what needs to be solved/fixed. I dunno.

It's rough seeing a few people I used to be close to become ketamine zombies. All they talk about and think about is their next dose, when they'll buy it, if they can scrape together enough money for more, etc. Two of them did an OUNCE of ketamine between them in three days. Unreal, my dude. They're moving through life like ghosts.
>>
>>77397352
>so fun to live in country where weed is viewed same way like fentanyl/heroin
USA?
>>
>>77396874
>tianpetin
Why do so many stupid people take tricyclics and other anti-depressants from the 50s and 60s instead of SSRIs? SSRIs have a significantly lighter side-effect profile and are just safer drugs in general.
>>
what was ur worst substitute for water when shooting up
mine
>monster
>toilet water
>my own spit
>>
New thread: >>77399676

Drug innovation is a divinity
>>
File: IMG_1429.jpg (2.33 MB, 4032x3024)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
smoking fentanyl in my bmw e46 what yall on?
>>
>>77400422
waiting to score acid and ket tmr
no more druggies left just sleepingmed ketiapine its comfy tho
>>
>>77400422
Looking for ket today
>>
dubs and ill try to order a new bottle of robotabs with daddys credit card

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.