[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

dear autists: the more we talk about accepting you, the further we will go out of our way to exclude and hurt you.
>>
>>77260222
It bothers me that they are incapable of feeling any empathy. Autism seems dangerous, especially when they are stimming
>>
>>77260243
My stim is shoving my cock down OPs throat, which would be dangerous considering that my cock is of an incredibly large length of girth, and may and up damaging his sensitive mouthparts.
>>
they said the same thing about the gays and trans and look at them now

its only a matter of time before our time comes tism brothers

RISE UP!
>>
>>77260271
Autistic people literally are trans
>>
>>77260289
woah thats deep i didnt think of it like that
like sometimes i think a thing should work one way and thats the way it is in because my head but for trans people its their genitals for that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.