[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: natasha_mavrin_fhm04.jpg (239 KB, 1253x1500)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
How does one differentiate between a girl that is being nice to you and one that is interested in you?
>>
>>77256955
by not having autism
oreganoli
>>
I would give a list of what to look out for but really most girls do not know what they want. Some will openly flirt with you and tell you they are not interested if you make an actual move. Some will sit in silence a distance away from you and tell their friends they are obsessed with you.
>>
>>77256955
No girl is interested in you
>>
>>77256955
>How does one differentiate between a girl that is being nice to you and one that is interested in you?

You can't because women operate on hints and shit, basically stuff that disavows them of responsibility, but could be interpreted as basic friendship.

Accountability is kryptonite to women. You are always supposed to make the first move after she gives you hints that you probably never even saw.
>>
>>77256955

>Stand up
>Walk to bathroom
>Look at self in mirror
>If Chad or Tyrone is not looking back, the girl is just being nice.

Easy peasy. Takes mere seconds, and leaves absolutely no doubt. It's completely foolproof.
>>
>>77256955
When she farts when youre near that's a sign of butterflies in the stomach
>>
>>77256955
By learning to recognize body language signs, and responding accordingly. Treat women you aren't even interested like this, and just get some data to start noticing a pattern. As in, if you actually wouldn't date her, still test and see if your hunch is correct or not.
>>
>>77256955
they both look the same cut up in your freezer
>>
File: 1689565744845088.jpg (66 KB, 720x702)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>77256955
pretty easy, just assume they just nice and never interested
>>
>>77256955
you never really know unless they are extremely into you. if they are, you can literally see the sparkles in their eyes and the amazement in the corners of her mouth. not sure why that happens because i am no way attractive.
>>
>>77256955
How does a girl differentiate between whether YOU'RE just being nice or are romantically interested? Assuming you actually "make moves" and try it's the same thing but more subtle unless you're like a Gigachad
>>
hey can someone please seriously answer OP's question I actually want to know
>>
>>77256955
>>77260328
You don't. There is no fool proof 100% way to magically know this.
>>
>>77256955
Conversation topics. The women who're just polite will happily let the conversation die when you ask a question about them, even if it's one that specifically targets their interests. Or maybe I'm giga ugly.
>>
>>77260359
This is the best way but requires that you're already talking. Unless you're asking them psycho questions.
>>
women not interested will never say anything that could be confused as a flirt or innuendo ever. so if all your conversations could just as easily be between two genderless sexless aliens from planet zarbon or w/e shes probably not interested.
>>
>>77256955
Literally just ask her yes or no up front. Be as blunt as possible and don't do any extra shit. Don't try to butter her up and go on and on about how much you love her and blah blah blah. You're not trying to persuade her one way or the other, right? If you're just looking for an answer, then just ask a question.

If she says yes then great! If she says no, just take that as the answer. Don't ask for more information if she doesn't feel the need to provide it herself. If you want an explanation, just make one up that you're comfortable with. My go to is "she doesn't feel like having a boyfriend" and that's enough for me because I've been through this so many times that I don't give enough of a fuck to make it more complex than that. If you need to then go ahead but remember not to bad mouth her in your head.

Don't be like
>ah that whore is fucking chad
>she hates me cause I'm fat
>she's just playing hard to get
None of that. Come up with a conclusive and positive explanation to her answer which was no. No means no and not keep trying or she hates you or anything retarded like that. If you're good friends then a simple question shouldn't affect that and you'll be able to move on and laugh about it later. If she starts treating you like shit or insulting you over this then just stop talking to her the same she would do to you.
>>
I had a friend who was platonic, didn't know she was into me until she asked to suck my cock.
>>
>>77256955
Is she at work in a customer service position?
She's just being nice, as a condition of her employment.

With that out of the way, compare/contrast how she interacts with other people vs. you, or how she interacts with you 1-on-1 vs when there are other people around.

Is she just being nice to you or is she being nice just to you?

If the "nice" behavior seems to be specifically about how she interacts with you, that's a good sign.

You can try deepening that rapport and seeing how she responds. If she's interested, she'll take whatever avenue you've offered to get closer and possibly take it a step further.
>>
>>77260737
Note: in some cases a girl may be uniquely nice to you vs. other dudes because you are the only guy in the social group who hasn't hit on her like a horny retard and she's comfortable letting her guard down a bit around you, but she isn't interested.

If you are able to take the direct approach in a way that is neutral, you may be able to preserve that comfortable friendliness, rather than being shifted over to the lump of horny retards.

Further Note: she may say "No." even though she is interested because you've put her on the spot and she hasn't thought it out that far. She may not even be aware she's being differentially nice to you, and asking about it could be a catalyzing step towards her being more intentionally flirtatious in the future.

But not if you're a petulant creep about it.
>>
>>77260326
lol are you fucking serious? guys are incredibly direct when it comes to this sort of stuff. meanwhile girls think they're fucking garry kasparov playing 5D chess or something with the mind games that they play.
>>
>>77260913
I've personally chosen not to give a shit about any of that. I'm all for respecting women and their boundaries as long as they respect mine. After she tells me no, I just want to drop it beyond making jokes about it. I don't really want to hear why I was rejected because it's not what I asked and it's really of no use to me. All it's going to do is make hate myself more for not being what she wanted. If I don't know what she wants then I don't have anything to stress over.

That's just me though, I know some people benefit from getting an earful about all the things they did wrong. It probably is better to listen if she tells you but I won't unless she's starts with she's changed her mind. I always make sure to not leave any room for ambiguity when I ask and let them know that they have time to think. If I give you all the time in the world to think and you say no, then you come back a few months later with "I wasn't sure" then I'll just assume you're fucking with me.

I know I'm probably too sensitive but that's what happens when you have too many of these scenarios blow up in your face. You shouldn't be as paranoid as me if you're new to this and haven't fucked it up so bad that police got involved before.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.