[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1630342758168.gif (1.74 MB, 185x233)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB GIF
How does every single wrestling promotion manage to be absolute shit at the same time?
>>
Maybe you just don't like wrestling
>>
i do not know man. :(
>>
>>14433494
Success imitates success, but it's the opposite here.
>>
>WWE swarmed with injuries and Cody failing to live up to the hype
>AEW continues to damage control was Punk said and has declining views
>NJPW is filled with skinny fat old gooks and has no foreign drawing power
>TNA is on life support
I think its time we move on to actual sports
>>
Too much listening to smark fanbases and not enough backbone to go against the grain knowing that smarks will always be unhappy no matter what.

Triple HGH and Tony Khan should've learned from Vince McMahon on how to not appeal to a smarky fanbase
>>
>>14433536
ok but you literally complain about everything they do so what makes you different from the smarks you're complaining about
>>
it’s over
>>
>>14433494
wrestling is shit
>>
>>14433551

Well you were the ones who were rooting for Cody Rhodes to beat Roman Reigns at Mania 40, while I was rooting for Roman to retain his WWE World Championship Belt against Cody and eclipse Hogan's record.

You got what you wanted, but I have a feeling instead of you remaining happy for Cody, you're probably gonna whine about him in about a month or two and realize that maybe you should've been grateful for Roman Reigns and The Rock being better draws than Cody.
>>
>>14433494
Remember 1999? WCW was a shitshow that put Ric Flair in the world title scene and WWF had the Corporate Ministry. You literally couldn't win unless your TV station picked up ECW (you had to live in the East Coast). Especially if you were a Billy Gunn fan like I was. Fuck how they squandered his main event push.
>>
>>14433602
Nah, Roman Gaynes sucks and I hope he dies from cancer kek worst wrestler of all time he never should have gotten in the ring
>>
No stockys nickkky??
>>
>>14433632

Well, Reigns was your best draw and was the only reason why WWE got red hot in 2020-21 with The Bloodline era.

The 2010s were a terrible decade for WWE because of too many Indy fed guys not being cut out to be the FOTC. People like CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, and now Cody Rhodes are proof that you cannot revolve your product around anti-dimes indyfed guys.
>>
>>14433532
actual sports are cringe too, the world cup is the only sports event that is truly dimes. its time to go outside and embrace real life.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.