[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GL_pKKWbQAAbkyT.jpg (26 KB, 944x254)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
ISN'T THIS WHAT YOU WANTED E-DRONES?
>>
>>14408048
tony khan was raped in the spring of 24
>>
>>14408048
tony doesn't understand what made Vince/Austin work
>>
>>14408070
i don't know why people are comparing this to vince/austin, the company is supposed to be the babyface here
>>
>>14408048
If they make kicking the shit out of Tony and humiliating him publicly a weekly occurrence I might just give aew a try.
>>
>>14408074
yea, it's more similar to nwo (i'm sure bischoff will be taking credit for it)
>>
>>14408074
I appreciate that TK put his own twist on the concept, but this kind of program isn't new to wrestling. Austin v Vince is the GOAT sure, but I think TK can make this work.
>>
>>14408048
Tony Khan not saying anything in this segment helped it out immensely
>>
>>14408048
he looks like a malnourished broccoli sleeping like that
>>
>>14408048
Yeah except TK is trying to make himself the face here, when seeing that paki take a piledriver made shoot pop for an AEW, and I’m and Egod. No one wants to cheer for Tiny Khan
>>
So who's gonna be on team Stand Up For Tony? He's not gonna be doing anything other than getting beat up I imagine
>>
>>14408083
next week they pull his pants down and show that he's wearing women's panties.
>>
>>14408811
shit, maybe they did hire Russo
>>
>>14408048
>tried to get sympathy but no one cared
KWAB this little dude thought the crowd was gonna cry for him or something
>>
>>14408286
FTR
adam copeland
bryan danielson
>>
>>14408048
A low blow would've been kino but sadly dude has no balls
>>
>>14408919
call them "the disciplinary committee"
>>
>>14408048
i want them strip him naked and ass rape him while his dad watches him fearing for his adopted son's life
>>
>>14408048
>takes the Meltzer Driver instead of the EVP trigger
What did Tony mean by this?
>>
>>14408954
a piledriver is easy to sell. the trigger looks extremely fake even for wrestling standards and you can't really take a bump or anything from it.
>>
File: OIG.y9VGz1gdUP9UHpf6PS4a.jpg (118 KB, 1024x1024)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>14408048
Yeah, like a year ago. You finally figured out a way to make anything out of the Punk travesty that resembles a story, a Evolution/NWO takeover story- And I'm not kicking the idea or doing the play but the timing is off and as a side quest it managed to underline how pathetic AEW is when it put Punk over in their own show.
Could have worked a bit better immediately after you fired Punky.
There was plenty of other things people who already stopped watching wanted to happen, might want to take the through line of those and update them a bit to improve the show. Like firing some of the shitters that still stink up the joint.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.