[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 56456345234.jpg (163 KB, 1200x675)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Why are these 2 helping that disgusting pedo and his shitty underground sex ring disguised as a wrestling promotion? have they no Shame? no wonder Kenny didn't name them in his stream, he knows these 2 but praised Asuka because unlike them, Asuka knows how much of a sick pedo fuck Rossy is.
Tony did the right thing by kicking that old faggot out of Stardom and Kenny did a great job at showing the world how evil Rossy is.
Triple H should be ashamed to attach the WWE name and send some talent to this shit and it's gonna bite his ass like the Vince Scandal when the truth about Rossy is discovered all while Tony and Kenny laugh at him.
>>
>>14397108
I wonder if Iyo and Kairi have confronted Asuka and asked her what her problem is?
>>
>>14397135
no because shes older than them
>>
File: 213123124.jpg (93 KB, 1080x360)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>14397135
At this point she is probably indifferent about the guy and doesn't care or bother with the dude, she makes a shit ton of money in WWE and that's all that matter to her, Kenny putting her on a pedestal is kind of a mistake because she probably wants nothing to do with this shitty Joshi war in the first place.
>>
I just emailed a list of all the Marigold twitter followers to the FBI

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.