[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ryback-696x404.jpg (51 KB, 696x404)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Renowned WWE wrestler Ryback, also known as “Silverback,” recently treated himself to a McDonald’s feast before embarking on a 24-hour fast. Known for his impressive physique and dedication to fitness, Ryback’s choice of a cheat meal at the fast-food chain raised eyebrows among fans.

In a video shared on his YouTube channel, Ryback, whose real name is Ryan Allen Reeves, showcased McDonald’s new Cajun Bacon Ranch Deluxe Crispy Chicken Sandwich. Despite his usual adherence to a clean diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, and lean meats, Ryback eagerly dug into the indulgent meal. He emphasized that such treats are occasional and not part of his regular routine.

At the beginning of the video, he confirms, “I eat very clean throughout the week, but this is my cheat meal.” He further explained, “Even this probably isn’t the healthiest option, but I work out and do the sauna daily, so I’m not too worried about it.” As he savored the sandwich, Ryback provided a detailed review, critiquing the sandwich’s components and flavor profile.

Despite some minor shortcomings, including missing bacon on the first sandwich, Ryback gave the meal a respectable rating of 9.3 out of 10. He acknowledges its taste despite its lack of nutritional value. Throughout the video, Ryback’s beloved canine companions, Sophie and Little Guy, made adorable appearances, eagerly awaiting their share of fries. Ryback’s affectionate interactions with his pets added a heartwarming touch to the indulgent food review.

Aside from enjoying his cheat meal, Ryback also took the opportunity to promote his nutrition brand, “Feed Me More Nutrition,” and encourage viewers to prioritize health and fitness. He highlighted the importance of incorporating supplements and maintaining a balanced diet, emphasizing the use of natural ingredients in his products.
>>
File: ryback.jpg (220 KB, 1200x675)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
Despite eating cheat meals, Ryback encourages fans to eat clean and healthy

“We use stevia and monk fruit, avoiding harmful artificial sweeteners and colors commonly found in supplements,” Ryback emphasized. He further said, “Our products cater to both men and women, offering a variety of formulas to support overall well-being.” In addition to his nutrition brand, Ryback invited fans to join him on other social media platforms for live interactions and discussions.

He also promoted his weekly podcast, inviting listeners to tune in for engaging discussions and live call-ins. As the video concluded, Ryback expressed gratitude to his fans for their ongoing support and encouraged them to stay hungry for success in their fitness journeys.

Ryback’s indulgence in a McDonald’s cheat meal offered fans a glimpse into his balanced approach to nutrition and fitness. Despite occasional indulgences, Ryback remains committed to promoting health and wellness through his brand and online platforms, inspiring others to prioritize their well-being while still enjoying life’s pleasures.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/bodybuilding-news-two-hundred-ninety-lbs-wwe-star-ryback-enjoys-mcdonalds-cheat-meal-before-starting-twenty-four-hour-fast/
>>
BASED. WE LOVE YOU GOATback
>>
You Go Ryback!!!
>>
>>14395794
THIS IS AWESOME

THIS IS AWESOME
>>
>>14395794
How is this a real article? What the fuck
>>
how much does he pay for these articles and does he write them himself or AI generate them?
>>
BUMP FOR RYGOAT
>>
>>14396781
Indians wrote it
>>
>>14396781
Ryback is just someone people want to hear about. His name generates clicks which equals money.
>>
>>14397143
Facts
>>
We do not care.
>>
>>14397165
Yes we do, Tranny
>>
>>14396781
My company does this too just so they appear in Google. It was probably Pajeets before but now has to be AI
>>
So Inspiration! We love RyBack don't we sirs!
>>
>>14397259
Yes YES YES!
>>
>>14395794
Ryback is awesome.
>>
>>14395794
LEGEND

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.