[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1695528148421074.png (562 KB, 1072x615)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
>already back to prominent people saying let's see how this plays out
>>
>>14390369
how could the story play out to make this good?
>>
>>14390387
Easily. Liv still needs to be built up as a heel. She needs a strong opponent to do it. Becky is the best option to make that happen.
>>
>>14390369
lmao it was his idea? It's not the first time he's been seething since he's come back.
>>
>>14390413
>Liv being champ
Grim
>>
>>14390369
usual shit bailing them out, e-bots do it for free
>>
>>14390369
how is this "letting the story play out" when it just happened because trhea got hurt?
>>
i feel like writers should pretend a little bit that they arent making up everything and sometimes things just happen
>>
>>14390428
Liv vs, Rhea is money, but Liv's not there yet. Which is why this was the right decision.
>>
>>14390413
Liv is there to look pretty and to job. Same as 95% of the women. In a world without psychotic simps (6 years ago) no one would give a fuck as long as we saw her little ass in fishnets.
>>
>>14390518
So few here can separate their personal feelings while still recognizing something they don't care for is a draw
>>
>>14390489
Nia Jax would've been something new and different. David vs Goliath shit is always better than whatever the fuck Tranny Lynch is doing.
>>
>>14390428
You must've missed out on that because it already happened. And she beat Rhonda for the title to boot.
>>
that's like me defending a 4chan comment kek
>>
>>14390713
and she got beat by ronda a month later because she was the drizzling shits
>>
>>14390669
This.
Nia snacks would've been interesting atleast. Becky cringe is way past her prime and needs to go away brother
>>
It should have been Chelsea
>>
File: Chelsea smart.webm (2 MB, 1152x648)
2 MB
2 MB WEBM
>>14390867
Yeah
>>
>>14390669
Jax has been in the women's main event scene already this year. Rhea's return match should be against the one who injured her. When Liv is celebrating in the ring with the belt and Ripley's music hits, it will automatically be a hot angle. The current WWE knows how to book punchable twerps and they'll do the same for Liv.
>>
Given how great and life changing Cena's run was for so many of us. Can we stop shitting on stars winning titles? Not everything needs to "build new stars" and frankly not everyone has what it takes to be one.
>>
Indians really hate Becky
>>
Tiffy Time is coming, just be patient.
>>
>>14391003
Cope. Nobody likes Becky.
>>
>>14391003
It was cool to hate Becky around here for awhile
>>
>>14390713
Yeah, it was fucking terrible. Liv Morgan fucking STINKS.
>>
>>14391392
>2nd most popular woman
>no one likes her
You're in a waifu bubble
>>
>>14390867
Chelsea with Piper help having a Carnella with Elsworth run. A classic unworthy heel champ like Mella reign was more entertaining than 85% of Horses/Bianca/Asuka " I am deserving and wrestle good" borefest
>>
>>14392230
I mean there's a lot of jeets here so it makes sense
>>
>>14390369
So he's confirming Liv wins at Backlash? Why break kayfabe?
>>
>>14390369
His name is Gerwitz, not Gewirtz. Fuck this Mandella Effect shit
>>
If Lynch goes Hollywood Hogan and starts drawing heat for being a libtard like Daniel Bryan did when he got the strap that might be dimes
>>
>>14390369
fucking hate becky. fucking hate all 4 of the four horsebitches. Realistically though, who can you put the belt on besides her? next RAW is the draft and then backlash happens before then next RAW after that
>>
>>14390669
>>14390852
>>14390962
Fat fuck jax had the belt before. she isn't going to draw for backlash because no one likes her. I wouldn't be shocked if girls refuse to work with her and how do you get the belt off her and into Liv's hands, especially if you had something else planned for MitB
>>
>>14391026
I feel like tiff and iyo are going to fight over the slop down belt. Asuka doesn't want it, bagley has a bum knee and bianca got demoted to tag team shitter
>>
they don't want nia winning because she has actual heel heat and liv would get babyface reactions for beating her
>>
>>14390369
>let's sit back and enjoy the lore and world building of another shitass becko run
I don't think I will
bitch is washed and no longer even remotely pleasant to look at
she has nothing of value to offer me as a viewer and I will tune out accordingly
>>
>>14393895
the promo before the match was cool, but fuck all four horsewomen.
>>
>>14390369
this guy is such a tool
no wonder the shows have gone to shit, he has input now that the Crock is in charge
>>
i swear to god wrestling fans are the dumbest fanbase in the world and can't see anything past whats on their screen right now. this is so obviously going to be a short transitional run
>>
>>14393903
it could have been a short transitional run used to elevate someone else but instead it's wasted on a washed hag who needs to go home and be a mom
"who beat Becky Wench for the title in the hot summer of 2024?" will be an unanswerable trivia question because no one is going to give a shit 5 minutes after it happens
this run serves no one other than Becky
>>
>>14392917
Aye bruv you're dyslexic
>>
>Bryan-uh, it’s Hunter. I’m-uh gonna need you to run PR for us-uh.
>>
>>14392302
The women's roster is envious of Chelsea. If she got the belt you'd get a bunch of "WWE is sexist" rumours from the omen's locker room hit the dirt sheets.
>>
>>14390489
There is no money in anything Liv does
>>
>>14393938
>could have been a short transitional run used to elevate someone else but instead it's wasted on a washed hag who needs to go home and be a mom
>Elevate someone by having them win the title in a battle royal on a throwaway Raw a week before a brand split
>Or elevate someone by having them beat one of the most prominent women in the company with a properly built one in one
>>
File: 1704239493038821.png (2.04 MB, 1080x1184)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
I will forever die on the hill that it was only done for personal accolades. Becky wasn't over enough for them to put the strap on her vs Rhea, but some hodgepodge of randos + nia and liv was the perfect opportunity to give her that career achievement.

Fast forward to a few months from now when she drops the title at a PLE and then decides to go on a break. It was obvious she was gone after her wrestlemania loss, but then Rhea gets injured and she comes running back. It's transitional for her to hold the title, but it's still scummy how they only gave it to her to say it's another mountain she conquered.
>>
>>14390369

I like that she isn't ugly and fat

Pretty rear in women's wrestling these days
>>
ye well sex with becks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.