[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: WWE Cuck fans II.webm (2.99 MB, 1992x1080)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKUdSgsL5PU

E DRONES BTFO
WWE MEDIA BTFO
"JOURNALISTS" BTFO
>>
>VOW
pfhahahhahah oh wow
>>
>>14385452
>most widely watched thing they ever managed to make
>under 2k views
its almost embarrassing
>>
based VOW dunking on dronies
>>
>>14385452
This is big. VOW is one of the biggest brands out there. WWE is probably going to have to respond to this
>>
me? I bow to VOW
>>
>>14385452
Based Lanza
>>
>>14386215
in just the last month ive heard him complain about "wokes" and "commies" yet no outcry, if dave said this sorta stuff hed be skewered on twitter, what gives?
>>
>>14386218
trannies in your walls again?
>>
>>14385452
a must listen desu
>>
>>14385452
who?
I'm sorry I don't waste my time hearing Mark wrestling podcasts who by overall kill the interest of the product with their dirt sheet reports and fantasy booking.
>>
>>14385452
Who?
>>
>>14385452
the fact that these clowns are the only people defending the GAYEW slop is very telling
>>
>outing himself as a seething bischoff drone
>>
>trannies of wrestling crying and seething about wwe again
no way!
>>
>>14387505
I laughed when he claimed they provide far and honest critique when they literally shit on everything and anything WWE does. Good or bad.
>>
>faggots of wrestling
>>
>>14387525
Also, he cried that WWE doesn't get videos on youtube shitting on them, I guess ignoring videos about WWE from 2017-2021 when WWE was dogshit
>>
based VOW shitting on Co-opted media and the room temperature mongoloids who defend WWmeme for free
>>
File: legentil.jpg (9 KB, 200x200)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>hey team, they're on to us. this is a class 3, deploy the homophobic slurs.
>>
>>14387544
people don't make those videos shitting on WWE anymore because no one watches them. Even if what they're saying is true no one cares because they've been saying this shit like a broken record for twenty years now.
It isn't 2009 anymore, if you want to watch wrestling other than WWE you can easily.
>>
>>14387596
But that's the thing, you'd think VOW would take the imitative, but Lanza and the other one reviews WWE programming to cry about it. There's literally nothing WWE could book that they'd enjoy because they're audience is tuned for "WWE bad", no different that the fat autistics that love Cornette.
>>
>>14387617
the VOW guys are literally posting here. I called them out about the same thing you did, and they slipped up and replied: 'But our patreon business is better than ever' Their just grifters like cornette, but at least corny is hilarious (still a cuck tho)
>>
>>14387857
Meds
>>
Who? And why should I care about some literal who?
>>
>>14385452
no one listens to you faggot
>>
>>14388958
slopdown got cancelled
>>
>>14385452
fed in the mud, jewish tricks exposed
>>
>>14385452
based
>>
>>14391829
>MUST. DEFEND. JEWISH. TRICKS.
>>
>>14385452
>>
>>14393766
>>
>>14385452
Video's good desu. People vastly underestimate the networking effects of guys like Nick and what that gets you.
>>
BASED VOW making the piggiEs seethe, mald, and cope
>>
jewish tricks? exposed, i'm afraid
>>
>>14385452
bump
>>
>try to punch up
>still dimeless
kek what a bitch
>>
>>14387525
>fair and honest critique
>shit on everything and anything WWE does
Where's the contradiction?
>>
>>14385452
>joe lanza is based
reminder that he wrote an eight paragraph apology letter to BurnLootMurder for saying nigger once
>>
>>14385452
>VOW
fitting name considering they all took a vow of celibacy lmao
>>
>>14385452
anyone else get anti semetic vibes?
>>
>>14385452
Faggots of Wrestling isn't real news
>>
Let's be real here, only retards would believe WWmeme's propaganda
>>
I only sub to VOW because they're the only Podcasters who shit on E-Drones and are not apologetic about it
>>
>>14398916
based, fuck e drones
>>
>>14385452
>smarks pledging deep state conspiracies just because people make fun of AEW a lot
I'd like to trade Hana for all these retards.
>>
based! Im gonna subscribe to their Patreon now!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.