[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/po/ - Papercraft & Origami

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF
  • There are 6 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

There is this beautiful barista at my local Starbucks and I want to let her know I love her but not straight up say it. I want to come in every morning next week and each time give her a new origami.

I am new so please give me simple origami designs a woman will like. Thanks.
>>
>>612353
Who's wife is she?
>>
>>612354
She's single AFIK if she was married he wouldn't have her working. Anyway I want origami ideas not life discussions.
>>
>>612355
>AFIK
?
>>
>>612355
>Anyway I want origami ideas not life discussions.
Here you get both, you know that. This is 4chan, after all.
>>
>>612353
Can’t tell if op is 13 or 31
>>
>>612370
No one really cares how old he is.
>>
>>612356
they meant AFAIK (= as far as I know)
>>
File: thumbs-up_1f44d.png (12 KB, 160x160)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>612373
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>612374
>>
File: KuCha thumbs up.jpg (65 KB, 628x580)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>612376
>>
>>612353
After working in a coffee place all day do you think she wants a scrawny childish piece of paper?
>>
>>612353
Just flirt with her and leave her one with your number on it
>>
File: check'em.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>612377
I'll have to check those numbers mate!
>>
>>612353
Well, i can recommend you, cute and cliche things (Cliche is not bad when you know how to use it) Leave the heart for last, but try different things cute ones, like the squirels, those butterflies from your post are a good recommendation too, mostly to see which style she can like more, probably animals are more to his liking, from there you can search for the type that she enjoys (If she likes animals, folds animals, if she likes abstract things like geometrical shapes well, fold that moebius strip hahhaha). In mostly of the cases girls like minimalistic things so if you can make them smallers that could be a plus. I hope that you manage to get your soulmate <3
>>
>>612402
Noooo. do the creepy desperate thing instead.
This girl is totally not a slut that goes for bad boys and has a subscription on monthly boxes with dragon dildos
>>
Try this one
https://youtu.be/wTxY_2Rafz0
>>
File: 20230720_150607.jpg (3.07 MB, 4000x3000)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB JPG
>>612353
I made this for a coworker I fancy. Probably a little too intense for a complete stranger, though.

It's a Kawasaki rose with Copic highlights.
>>
only a retard thinks a working woman actually likes them. she gets paid to be nice Anon.
>>
>>612402
do this OP. if you give her anything more than something extremely simple it will be a weird creepy tryhard thing.
>>
>>612353
Should just leave them around your rable or w.e. I've left cranes and shit and had women grab them and follow me or ask about it. No I'm not a handsome beefy dude or anything. If it works you opened a door to giving her new shit or teaching her. Less creepy.
>>
>>612353

Look up Dollar Bill Oragami and leave her a tip that way.

Good luck!
>>
>>612353
>/po/ - Papercraft & Origami
>>
>>617258
Great advice at least she still has the value of the dollar to be appreciative of instead of more work if she decides to throw it in the garbage. Unless she really liked you I doubt it would show up as a decoration in her living room. Maybe flattened in a book or something at best if she wanted to keep it. But it is a pretty creative idea imo to do this anyway. Plus she’d likely think it’s cute. When you’re dating then you could make some little origami things and put them around the house in places she might find them
>>
>>612353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vckYypYqyUQ
>>
>>612372
This is untrue. I for one care how old OP is
>>
File: 9786302203721-us.jpg (46 KB, 279x500)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
ITT

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.