[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1683612440029.jpg (167 KB, 1080x1080)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
https://nypost.com/2024/05/08/us-news/college-anti-israel-agitators-could-be-sent-to-gaza-under-new-house-gop-bill/

FIRST ON FOX: A new House Republican bill would send any person charged and convicted for illegal activity on a college campus to Gaza for at least six months.

Rep. Andy Ogles, R-Tenn., introduced the bill on Wednesday alongside Reps. Randy Weber, R-Texas, and Jeff Duncan, R-S.C., in response to the ongoing anti-Israel demonstrations on college campuses across the country.

Several of those protests have turned violent, with clashes between police and activists, as well as hundreds of activists being arrested across multiple campuses.

While Ogles’ bill text does not mention Israel or the anti-Israel groups, it specifically targets unlawful activity on college campuses after Oct. 7, 2023, when Hamas militants invaded Israel in a surprise attack that killed over 1,000 people.

Those convicted would be forced to serve a minimum six-month community service sentence in Gaza, where Israel is currently waging a brutal campaign to eradicate Hamas and rescue the remaining Israelis that terrorists took hostage in October.

“Students have abandoned their classes to harass other students and disrupt campus-wide activities, including university commencement ceremonies nationwide. Enough is enough,” Ogles told Fox News Digital.

“That’s why I introduced legislation to send any person convicted of unlawful activity on the campus of an American university since October 7th, 2023, to Gaza to complete a minimum of six months of community service.”
>>
>>1293774
Weber added, “If you support a terrorist organization, and you participate in unlawful activity on campuses, you should get a taste of your own medicine. I am going to bet that these pro-Hamas supporters wouldn’t last a day, but let’s give them the opportunity.”

The bill is likely to face uncertain odds in the House, where Republicans hold a razor-thin majority of just one seat. Even if it passed, the Democrat-controlled Senate will almost certainly ignore it.

It is an example, however, of the heightened tensions wracking the U.S. over Israel’s war with Hamas.

The college protests here have garnered bipartisan criticism from virtually all Republicans and a significant number of Democrats, but progressives have continued to show strong support for the students and other activists on campus.

Comments by Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., for example, referring to some Jewish students as “pro-genocide” have earned her a GOP-led censure resolution, filed by Rep. Don Bacon, R-Neb., on Tuesday.

Her fellow “Squad” member, Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., has also been censured for her comments about Israel in the wake of Oct. 7.
>>
>>1293774
Politicians who propose dumbass joke legislation should be executed on sight.
I'm not even joking. There should be a legal mechanism setup to simply have faggots like this arrested and executed.
Usually only Democrats pull stunts like this.
>>
>>1293857
>Usually only Democrats pull stunts like this.
Do...do you not remember the past 18 years?
>>
>>1293857
They're serious. Israel conducts genocide on livestream and your government ends the first amendment and several others to keep you from talking about it.
>>
>>1293774
The "Look at me, jews, gimme $" bill.
And the reason these 'end of times' kooks really want israel to exist is to bring on their interpretation of Armageddon
>>
>>1293774
according to feminists, mandatory military service is the height of privilege though. So really, it's the people who don't protest Israel who are being oppressed by this.
>>
>>1293883
according to twitter bots, feminists want mandatory military service
>>
>>1293862
NO.
>>
>>1293890
feminists love to say shit like that until it actually happens. It's why you haven't heard any feminists demanding that Ukraine draft women.
>>
>>1293919
Do you go looking for feminists to outrage you every day? I've never hear or see anything about feminists and I'm wondering why you do.
>>
>>1293923
what country do you live in? In the US feminists are everywhere and they run shit. Obama was a feminist. So was Hillary. Idk about Biden but he definitely has a lot of feminists in his administration and there are a lot of feminists in Congress.
>>
>>1293935
Why are you faggots talking about feminism when Republicans are openly suggesting that the gov kill people for protesting Israel?
>>
>>1293919
>It's why you haven't heard any feminists demanding that Ukraine draft women.
I'm a feminist and I think drafts should be universally gender neutral. Not sure what "feminists" you're talking to.
>>
>>1293935
>In the US feminists are everywhere and they run shit.
Online politics has actually melted your brain. You've been programmed with a culture war talking point and now you're hallucinating it everywhere.
>>
>>1293873
>The "Look at me, jews, gimme $" bill.
>And the reason these 'end of times' kooks really want israel to exist is to bring on their interpretation of Armageddon

no, they just want attention
>>
>>1293935
Zionists are trying to use the government to take away your free speech. Why is it so hard to accept these people are your enemies?
>>
>>1293979
>feminists don't actually exist you guys!
lol who melted your brain?
>>1293977
>why are you talking about leftist's stance on forced conscription in a thread about forced conscription as a punishment for leftists?
most of the protesters are leftists, most leftists are feminists, and feminists claim that forced conscription is privilege so how can they claim this is a punishment?
>>1294020
>take away your free speech
not my free speech. They're taking away the free speech of whiny college leftists, the same whiny college leftists who have been fighting to censor conservatives. Maybe if the left hadn't normalized censorship then they'd be getting more sympathy right now. And that includes the leftists on /news/, since most of you have supported draconian censorship in the past. Did you really not think it was going to backfire?
>>1293978
good for you, random feminist on 4chan. But that doesn't change the fact that no feminist in Ukraine or Russia has come out demanding a gender-neutral draft, because feminists only say "I think drafts should be universally gender neutral" when there isn't an actual draft happening. None of the feminists in the 60s or 70s had any problem with the Vietnam draft being male-only. During WWI, suffragettes in Britain actually supported the White Feather campaign to shame young men into joining. Every time there is an actual real draft, feminists never demand it be gender neutral.
>>
>>1294036
>I don't care if rights are stripped away in the name of foreign countries as long they're the Americans I don't like
You never belonged in this country.
>>
>>1294037
>Americans I don't like
you missed the point. These are "Americans" who have been actively working to strip those same rights away from me. They want me jailed for my speech and discriminated against just for being a white male so why the fuck should I care about them?

They are my mortal enemy and the enemy of all true Americans. This is the future you chose you piece of shit.
https://i.postimg.cc/htgYx9tx/mortal-enemy.jpg
>>
>>1294039
Really? When has that ever happened? When has the federal government ever censored you?
>>
>>1294037
>It's another "leftists crying about the consequences of their own ideology" thread
Kek. You started this. You decided that people who disagree about politics have to be mortal enemies
>>1294040
Well the Feds colluded with Facebook and Twitter to censor the Hunter laptop story. But more that, leftists have called for censorship from the US government and leftists (including leftists on /news/) have celebrated censorship by governments in other countries. And leftists support assaulting, threatening and getting people fired for their speech. This includes the leftists on this board whenever we have threads about it.
You wanted censorship, you wanted to turn fellow Americans into your mortal enemies, now you get your wish.
>>
>>1294039
>They want me jailed for my speech and discriminated against just for being a white male so why the fuck should I care about them?
Because the government is talking about unironically killing people for unpopular speech, anon. Not just censoring or jailing them.
>>
>>1294054
>Jailing and censoring people for speech is fine, but killing them is where you've crossed the line
Well then I guess you'll be happy to hear nothing about the legislation in the topic has anything to do with executions.
>>
>>1294055
This isn't an either/or situation anon. They are jailing and censoring the protestors for protesting Israel too.
This is actually worse than what you went through because both sides of the aisle agree that nobody should be allowed to protest Israel, not just lefties.
>nothing about the legislation in the topic has anything to do with executions
They're sending them in a hostile warzone, retard. One which is cut off from food and water.
>>
>>1294054
>>1294055
>leftists finally get the heavy handed crackdown on speech they always wanted
>it's being used against them so they don't want it now

Lmao. You made that bed, now you get to lie in it.
>>
>>1294065
>>1294068
Interesting. Who are the "leftists" in this situation?
>>
>>1294070
Why even argue with a literal Russian bot?
>>
>>1294070
Woke marxists that keep trying to police speech through political force. The same kind of person that will dox you and try to get you fired from your job if you call someone a nigger.
What these retards >>1294072 >>1294068 doesn't understand is that purity spirals eventually bite you in the ass, like it is now doing to the protestors.
>>
>>1294073
Stupid schizo
>>
>>1294093
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bEZQ00OOxY
>>
>>1294106
so you're an antisemite and a nerd
>>
>>1294054
>>1294065
>>1294020
>>1294037
boo hoo bitch, you made your bed now lie in it. This is the future you chose.
>>
>>1294111
>This is the future you chose.
Nigga, you're the one going to be put up against the wall because you don't worship the state enough. You're eating your own ass from the bottom up and calling it a feast.
>>
>>1294065
>This is actually worse than what you went through
Enjoy Gaza fuckface. Remember how you lulzed when you thought the state would only punish the people you hated. Nobody will defend you now.
>>
>>1294112
cry harder bitch. You decided that you wanted people put up against the wall and shot if they disagreed with the establishment. You were just too stupid to imagine that you might be the one put up against the wall. You chose this future, not me, because like all leftists you're mentally a child who is incapable of considering the consequences of your policies.
>>1294065
>nnnoooooo please support free speech now even though I have been fighting against free speech for the last decade!!!
lol. lmao, even.
>>
>>1294155
>You decided that you wanted people put up against the wall and shot if they disagreed with the establishment.
That's literally you, anon. That has always been you. The difference is that the establishment now favors you.
>>
>>1294155
>if you disagree with my insanity you must be a leftist
Good goy
>>
Just remember that you were laughing when Trump got indicted and gagged, you were laughing and gloating when Bannon and Navarro were sent to prison, and when you're deployed to Gaza I'll be over here laughing. Not because I'm happy about the state of our country, but because you will get exactly what you fucking deserve. It's cosmic, or even divine justice.
>>
>>1294164
could you gaslight any harder? I have argued in favor of free speech on this very board only to have leftists call me a Nazi and say that I belong in jail. Get fucked, this is what you wanted.
>>
>>1294389
Your headcanon isn't real.
>>
>>1294438
>>1294165
>>1294164
awwww the leftist is scared that the future he fought for is backfiring on him
>>
>>1294475
Imagine not knowing how to distinguish between different anonymous posters
>>
>>1294201
Are you suggesting the guy that, as president, prayed at the Wailing Wall with a Yakima on his head, who gave the Israelis more money than the last four presidents combined, and who constantly refers to Israel as "our greatest ally" is somehow going to save us from the Jews?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.