[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/news/ - Current News

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: murderess.jpg (385 KB, 998x702)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
S. Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R), who is being eyed as a potential running mate to Donald Trump, admitted to shooting and killing a puppy she called “less than worthless” — along with her “disgusting” goat — in her new book.

According to The Guardian, Noem’s unreleased book, No Going Back: The Truth on What’s Wrong with Politics and How We Move America Forward, details how her effort to train her aggressive female dog for hunting pheasant was unsuccessful.

The Republican leader said she can do anything “difficult, messy and ugly” if necessary. Noem explained how she had hoped the puppy named Cricket would prove to be an efficient hunter at a local pheasant hunt but things quickly got out of control.

“I hated that dog,” Noem writes, adding that Cricket had proved herself “untrainable”, and “less than worthless … as a hunting dog”.

“At that moment,” Noem says, “I realised I had to put her down.”

Noem, who also represented her state in Congress for eight years, got her gun, then led Cricket to a gravel pit.

“It was not a pleasant job,” she writes, “but it had to be done.”

The governor also wrote about how she killed a “nasty and mean” male goat because it had not been castrated.

She describes the goat as smelling “disgusting, musky, rancid”.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/kristi-noem-reveals-she-shot-her-worthless-puppy-dead-and-then-did-the-same-to-her-disgusting-goat/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=890hJeX1IAY
>>
A dog's behaviour, more often than not, is a direct reflection of their owner.
esus christ. this chick is a literal psychopath.

she buys a dog that is bred specifically for hunting birds. the dog happens to like killing birds, shockingly. she doesn't train her dog, who by the way, is still a puppy and definitely trainable. she doesn't leash her untrained dog, and the dog kills someone's chickens. so she murders the dog for something that is completely (and I mean 110%) her own fault.
then, right after the dog murder, she thinks "hey, while i'm doing pet slaughter here, i never really liked our goat." so she takes the goat to the place where she just killed the dog and murders the goat.
The details she omits possibly include hitting the dog to bring it under control. Cricket did not try to bite her for no reason.
>>
This is the slut who's getting railed by Corey Lewandowski, right?
I'd say "Puppy Killing Whore" won't resonate well with voters if Trump picks her, but Trump voters have always been able to surprise me with the terrible people they'll get behind to own da libz.
>>
>>1290325
And don't forget Kristi 'puppy murderer' Noem is a front runner to be Trump's VP
>>
She always hated that puppy. Lmao at being less humanized than Cruella De Vil.
>>
>>1290472
Noem decided to kill the unnamed goat the same way she had just killed Cricket the dog. But though she “dragged him to a gravel pit”, the goat jumped as she shot and therefore survived the wound. Noem says she went back to her truck, retrieved another shell, then “hurried back to the gravel pit and put him down”.

At that point, Noem writes, she realised a construction crew had watched her kill both animals. The startled(and frightened) workers swiftly got back to work, she writes, only for a school bus to arrive and drop off Noem’s children.
>>
>>1290525
>she realised a construction crew had watched her kill both animals. The startled(and frightened) workers swiftly got back to work
And republicans want to keep psychopaths like Noem armed.
>>
>>1290325
>details how her effort to train her aggressive female dog for hunting pheasant was unsuccessful.
>aggressive female dog
Okay? What's the problem?
>boo hoo muh puppers
Work dogs are not the same as pet dogs. They are bred for a very specific purpose and can fuck shit up if they get out of control. Some dogs need to be killed for precisely that reason.
Arguably the worse thing she did was acclimate it to human affection. That's probably what fucked it up.
>>
>>1290541
do you and michael vick hang out?
>>
>>1290542
Soft hands typed this post.
>>
>>1290544
i love this whole "if we make grave errors it's actually a good thing" technique maga has. best reality tv ever
>>
>>1290545
>"if we make grave errors it's actually a good thing"
>putting down an aggressive dog
>grave error
Shitbull owner confirmed.
>>
>>1290547
>aggressive dog
quite the opposite, you dumb shill. it was bad at hunting. how are you so bad at your job?
>>
>>1290548
>it was bad at hunting
It also bit her, once, when she was trying to take a chicken it was killing away.

Which yeah, no shit, young, untrained animals bite when you try to take food away. This dumb animal could never own a cat. She'd shoot it for scratching her within a day. Imagine displaying less self-control than the animal you're putting down. Fuck's sake.
>>
>>1290549
>killed neighbors chickens
>not an aggressive dog
You are impressively bad at shitposting. And you don't understand the distinction between work dogs and pet dogs.
The reality is that if she hadn't killed that dog, then someone else most certainly would have.
>>
>>1290550
>>1290551
feel free to die on the dog killing hill. it's fucking hilarious
>>
>>1290559
You should never own a dog, anon. You're clearly not adult enough to handle the responsibility.
>>
>>1290563
try to conflate animal abuse with being responsible, i'm sure that will finally afford you the popular vote. i really need to stop drinking
>>
>>1290568
>animal abuse
Training work animals IS animal abuse you fucking retard. They break them so that they commit to certain behaviors for the rest of their lives. e.g herding dogs are purposefully neglected by their owners so they learn to bond with sheep.

I was joking before, but you sincerely should never own an animal. You are profoundly unintelligent.
>>
>>1290571
>all animal training is abuse, which is why i get to shoot dogs indiscriminately
wrong, but good try i guess
>>
>>1290551
>The reality is that if she hadn't killed that dog, then someone else most certainly would have.

Dan Lussen, a professional hunting dog trainer, commenting on the incident, said that a dog that age is a “baby that doesn’t know any better.”

“To me, it’s a lack of guidance by the owner, or training by the owner, or discipline of the owner,” he says, explaining that young bird-hunting dogs in training often go through a slow process of introduction to dead fowl before even being around gunshots. “There’s a lot of steps that you take before you take it to a field and shoot birds over it. And then there’s obedience training. Does the dog know how to come when it’s called? Does the dog know how to sit and wait?”

Lazy dog owner, lazy dog trainer, lazy goat owner, then gets mad at both animals for being animals from her laziness, so she kills them…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsW6pMuhxz8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDp3xELbPfg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6V98Vd9fi4
>>
>>1290550
>It also bit her, once, when she was trying to take a chicken it was killing away.
It killed a chicken and then bit its master. Yeah, it gets put down. That's the world, stupid faggots.

My boss used to have a bunch of chickens and she had 3 little terrier dogs. Eventually one of the dogs decided to run down one of the chickens and rip it apart, and of course the other dogs joined in. All 3 of the dogs had to be put down. They wouldn't stop killing her chickens. It's a learned behavior that's very stimulating for them and practically impossible to break. They weren't big enough to be dangerous to adults, but there's nothing to say they wouldn't do the exact same thing to a small child if given the opportunity. You don't let animals like that stick around, endangering other farm animals or people.
>>
>>1290586
it sounds like what happened here is that your boss is really bad at training dogs.
>>
>>1290588
Maybe that's true, but I don't think that actually matters. Most people are really bad at training dogs, and some dogs are just not going to take training.

My dad "adopted" an ex-police dog from a shady source about 2 years ago. It was extremely well trained and he loved it, but one day his friend came over to visit and had a guitar case in his hand (my dad plays in a band) and the dog mauled the fuck out of his arm without any warning. We had to put the dog down. No amount of training is going to fix an animal that has already hurt a human.

I've had dogs my entire life and I'm almost 40. I've seen plenty of dogs get put down. Grow up faggots.
>>
>>1290589
and did kristi get a dog from a shady source that accidentally mauled a man that the dog had been trained to be mauled? no. she acquired a puppy with an excellent pedigree (she's the fucking governor, you think she adopted a random mutt to be a hunting dog), did no training on it, told it to run around and chase birds without any training and then shot it after it caught one.
>>
>>1290590
Seems like you're referring to facts not in evidence, but I get it. She's got an R next to her name so you're going to call her evil.

How many times has Joe Biden's dog bit somebody, again? I'm assuming that isn't his fault.
>>
>>1290591
>Seems like you're referring to facts not in evidence
yeah, if you're a complete retard incapable of even basic inference. maybe it was a pit bull and she did the whole world a favor by shooting it.

>How many times has Joe Biden's dog bit somebody, again? I'm assuming that isn't his fault.
joe biden is in fact a shit dog owner. if he shot his dog and boasted on how the episode reflected well on him he'd also be a sadist.
>>
>>1290592
>joe biden is in fact a shit dog owner. if he shot his dog and boasted on how the episode reflected well on him he'd also be a sadist.
Oh, so as long as he doesn't do anything to fix the problem he created, it's all groovey. It's (D)ifferent.
>>
>>1290593
she had to shoot the goat twice because she's incompetent. it's one thing to shoot an animal that you, personally, have fucked up, and another thing to write about how this reflects well on you.
>>
>>1290594
>she had to shoot the goat twice because she's incompetent.
Have you ever killed an animal? My best friend used to work for animal control back in the 90s and he put literally thousands of animals down. At least 10% of the time after injecting them directly in the heart they still wouldn't die and needed a second injection.

Maybe just quit talking about shit you don't know anything about, faggot. You'll look smarter, even if you aren't actually.
>>
>>1290595
how many times do you have to shoot your animals before they die
>>
>>1290596
I've shot your mom tons of times and that bitch is still alive somehow.
>>
>>1290600
a story just as realistic as all the others in this thread so far.
>>
>1290601
I accept your concession.
>>
>>1290591
>How many times has Joe Biden's dog bit somebody, again?

She need to contact Biden on how to train a dog(at least Biden didn't take his dog to a pit and shoot it, even after 20 bites.....WTF!?).... the preceding was an attempt at humor

Biden tells the story of how, his dog Major, after 20 bites on various SS agents, was taken to the farm, N'yuck N'yuck.
>>
>>1290602
i fully acknowledge that i'm not an expert dog shooter, like you are. why, everybody you seem to know has shot a dog or two. your dad, who's sixty and plays in a band, had to shoot his dangerous police dog. your boss had to shoot her three dangerous dogs. your best friend, killed thousands of dangerous dogs before you turned 15. no doubt you could regale me with hundreds more stories about your acquaintances shooting dogs.

but you still haven't answered my question. how many shots does it take you to put down a dog?
>>
>>1290604
I think the problem is I'm almost 40 and you're a faggot fledgling with no life experience. Most people don't gain any real life experience before 20 these days, so you faggots are in eternal adolescence.

I'm going to assume you're in your 20s. Try going outside for a little while.
>>
>>1290595
>he put literally thousands of animals down.
They weren't his pets

was he a cheery guy?
Did you trust him if you left open drinks lying around while you went to pee?

this is genuinely the type of story you hear about people like ed kemper and jeffrey dahmer before they moved on to people.
And she's proud of it.
>>
>>1290605
the problem is every one of your stories is bullshit. the ages don't add up. how old is your fucking best friend? i don't believe for a minute that you're actually
near 40. everybody above the age of 25 knows that boasting about how old and wise they are on the internet just makes them look like faggots. you're probably underaged.
>>
>>1290606
>was he a cheery guy?
He's still my best friend. Figure it out, bro.

The point wasn't that he enjoyed his job (he didn't) - it's that animals don't always die the first time you try to kill them. That's life.
>>
>>1290604
>how many shots does it take you to put down a dog?

2:
1 for the dog
1 for her blood lust
>>
>>1290607
>i don't believe for a minute that you're actually near 40
I'm 37. My dad passed away on Easter, he was 71. My best friend is in his mid-50s.

And I obviously don't give a shit if you don't believe my "personal stories." None of that is really relevant to the points being made, none of which you can even attempt to refute.
>>
>>1290610
>And I obviously don't give a shit if you don't believe my "personal stories."
you're obviously telling them on the internet because you want them to be believed. you've got a friend twenty fucking years older than you who just happens to be an expert in killing animals? your dad was old and sick enough to pass away just last month, and he was fit enough to play in a band and adopt an aggressive police dog? it's not literally impossible that these stories are true. it's just that you would have to be a retard to believe such convenient and unlikely stories.

the points you're making are all based on the expertise that you and all your dog-killing friends and family have.
>>
>>1290611
You'll understand better when you aren't a faggot 20 year old any more, friend. I have hope for you still. I was a stupid faggot that knew everything when I was 20 too. Goodluck bro.
>>
>>1290608
>The point wasn't that he enjoyed his job
When I was a teen, I tried chicken catching 1 summer.
The guy in charge said 5 cents a chicken for all we caught.
Don't matter what shape their in, even dead is ok, just not mangled.
By the 2nd week I was grabbing chickens by the neck, breaking about 10% of them and tossing them into the back of semi.
My good friend now is a bird, a lorrikeet parrot
I feel bad if i pick him up too roughly

I wouldn't shoot him, even after he's bit me in the last 10 yrs at least 20 times,10 times drawing blood. But the kisses are worth it
>>
>>1290612
i guarantee i'm older than you, because only an actual underaged retard would believe that boasting he's almost 40 is worthy of respect literally anywhere, let alone the internet. your stories are all literal "my dad works at nintendo" levels of bullshit.

i'm not telling you this so that next time around, you can make up stories that are slightly less retarded and where the ages actually add up. i'm hoping you reflect on your life underaged and stop making up stories on the internet to win arguments.
>>
>>1290586
People that don't own chickens exist, dumbfuck.

Although I will admit your story involves dumb animals exhibiting a very dangerous learned behavior that makes them a threat to their surroundings.
>>
>>1290648
>People that don't own chickens exist, dumbfuck.
I think there's very little difference between a chicken and a toddler to a dog that wants to rip something apart. I love dogs, I've had many in my life, and I've never had to kill one of my own... But the first time one bites me or anyone else, it's lights out.
>>
>>1290376
>And don't forget Kristi 'puppy murderer' Noem is a front runner to be Trump's VP

She WAS.
A lot of dog owners vote.

She must have thought including this story makes her look like a person that will do what is necessary to get the job done.
We need her kind when too many of these old people burden the young and euthanasia becomes necessary.
>>
>>1290655
>I think there's very little difference between a chicken and a toddler to a dog that wants to rip something apart. I love dogs, I've had many in my life

No, you haven't(had many dogs).

I have dogs now that will rip a rabbit apart i the can catch it but I could leave alone with a baby(as long as there's no food around that the toddler can try to take from the dog)
>>1290586
Your boss was too lazy to teach the dogs not to do this. And she was an evil cunt.
My dogs freaked out over people on bikes and tried to attack the bike...every time.
I got a family member to ride by on a bike and it took hrs of grabbing them by the scruff of the neck, looking them in the eye and shouting NO!, and now they ignore people on bikes
>>
>>1290657
>(as long as there's no food around that the toddler can try to take from the dog)
That's quite the caveat there, faggot. Sounds like you're just an accident waiting to happen.
>>
>>1290658
Virtually any animal will bite if you try to take its food as part of its feeding response. The lesson there is keep small kids away from animals being fed, not execute all pets.

Everything from ducks to snakes to dogs does that shit. Don't stick your fucking hand between animals and food. Simple as.
>>
>>1290659
lol you stupid faggot. Food aggression is literally THE red flag to identify pets that can't be re-homed or placed with a family with any other pets or children. It's not something to ignore and see what happens; but you will.
>>
>>1290660
I can take food from my dog and it will whine but accept it.
A toddler can't, at it's lower down in the pack order and will get a warning bite.

>>1290658
>That's quite the caveat there
No stupid
The implication of my statement was that I would never do this.
Autists and dummies can never can clue in to the fine points...but at least you know what 'caveat' means. Just another example of a person educated beyond what their IQ needs to survive

So she shot her puppy because she didn't know how to train it.

And I thought the Romney story was bad when he traveled with a dog on his roof

It's one thing to euthanize an animal that would die from starvation or join a pack and become a danger, but Noem was just even too lazy to drop the dog off at a pound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leeVzgDfh0Q
>>
>>1290660
As it was a wirehaired pointer, a purebred hunting dog, expensive to buy and She should have surrendered the dog to a shelter so it could be properly trained and the adopted by someone with the time.

She killed an Aryan dog!!1

German Wirehaired Pointer Dog Breed Information
American Kennel Club
https://www.akc.org › Dog Breeds
wirehaired pointer, from www.akc.org
German Wirehaired Pointers
With his sporty weatherproof coat and can-do attitude, the noble German Wirehaired Pointer is a versatile, sturdy gundog who thrives on outdoor activity. Around the house, the GWP is an eager, affectionate, and amusing family companion
GWPs are very intelligent, responsive, and eager to please,

so they are generally easy to train.

Early socialization and puppy training classes are recommended and help to ensure that the dog grows into a well-adjusted, well-mannered companion. The breed is smart, talented, versatile, and athletic and excels in a wide range of canine sports and activities.
German Wirehairs crave human companionship, and undesirable behaviors can result if they are regularly left alone for long periods of time.

A good fit for those looking for a loving companion who enjoys sports and togetherness.
>>
>>1290662
>With his sporty weatherproof coat and can-do attitude, the noble German Wirehaired Pointer is a versatile, sturdy gundog who thrives on outdoor activity. Around the house, the GWP is an eager, affectionate, and amusing family companion
>GWPs are very intelligent, responsive, and eager to please,

You sold me.
I was looking for a medium sized dog, and I have these ducks that keep shitting in my fenced in backyard pool, so it can be a working dog too
>>
People are leaving out the part about the dog biting her and killing her farm animals. Because of course they are.

This story isn't going to make inflation go away, or create jobs for everyone in tech who is getting laid off, or making next quarter's gdp grow above 1.6% Good to see the Biden team is focused on what's really important.
>>
>>1290668
she could've just not bragged about killing animals, dumb trumpfag. you folks have some serious issues
>>
>>1290571
You have no idea what the fuck abuse is you dumb faggot lmao. Training a work dog is not abuse. Your definition is fucked.
>>
>>1290668
>leaving out the part about the dog biting her and killing her farm animals.

play bite and the farm animals were chickens, which any untrained dog will do.

It was murdering the goat that got my goat.
Goats are sweet things,(unless there's a witch in the family) and their milk is delicious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_XTFjvvcnQ

The goat just stank and it could have been washed.
She made up about the part about it bumping her kids.
She could have given it to any farm, but she wanted to shoot it. Fucking blood lusting psycho.
>>
>>1290325
Leftwing media supporting abortion and calling other people murderes. Hypocrisy
>>
>>1290683
can you stick to the topic please, shill faggot
>>
>>1290660
>Food aggression is literally THE red flag to identify pets that can't be re-homed
No. It's not, you dumb animal.

It's an instinctual fucking feeding response that can be trained away if you don't shoot the fucking dog the first time it demonstrates it.

https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/dog-care/common-dog-behavior-issues/food-guarding
>Do not punish or intimidate your dog when he guards food
https://www.humanesociety.org/resources/resource-guarding-dogs
>In a misguided bid to assert dominance, some owners take a puppy’s food or toy away just as the dog settles in to enjoy it. The result? A dog who thinks that a human approaching the food bowl mid-meal (or the squeaky toy mid-squeak) means the food or the toy will disappear—and will respond defensively.
https://www.petmd.com/dog/behavior/resource-guarding-dogs
>Never challenge a dog for his food

I don't even fucking object to killing dogs if you're gonna eat em or they are actually a threat or something, but fucking killing a dog because YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT is disgusting. Animals shouldn't be put down just because humans are room temp.
>>
>>1290683
Meanwhile your side advocates for the death penalty. Go fuck yourself you soulless faggot jew.
>>
>>1290692
Basically any shelter that isn't no-kill will immediately put down any food aggressive dog, and there's a good reason for it, you silly bleeding heart faggots.
>>
>>1290696
tell your candidates to stop making such god awful decisions and you won't be here defending psychopathic behavior
>>
Feigned moral outrage is a libshit specialty.
>>
>>1290699
reptile-like voids of empathy are a maga specialty
>>
>>1290696
>Basically any shelter that isn't no-kill will immediately put down any food aggressive dog
Shelters put down animals all the time cause they can't feed them all. And that's fucking fine. If there's nobody to take a dog and you can't care for it, that's the way shit goes.

On the flipside, if you can't care for a fucking dog, don't fucking get one, and don't execute it when you could be trying to find someone to give it to, or, failing that, giving it to a shelter. This isn't difficult.

Acting like a bullet through the head is a kindness just marks you as a dumb, violent animal.
>>
>>1290583
>Dan Lussen, a professional hunting dog trainer
Wow, another expert that doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about. Truly, this has never happened before.
>>
>>1290706
>he was a gud boi he didnu nuffin
Every time
>>
>>1290762
all REAL dog experts buy purebreed hunting dogs then shoot them after they turn one. this guy was a poser.
>>
>>1290763
>Every time
He was a dumb, untrained animal. What's her excuse? Hell, what's your excuse?
>>
>>1290656
A lot of voters are women too, that doesn't stop them from voting for Trump a rapist who took away their reproductive health freedom to the cheering of incels.
>>
>>1290763
>>1290696
>>1290683
>>1290551

>>he was a gud boi he didnu nuffin
got you pegged now, bigot scum.

Dog owners know our furry friends can be a lot to keep up with.

“But when those tough moments come, you have options. Shooting your dog in the face should not be one of them. And if you do happen to shoot your dog in the face, please, don’t write about it in your autobiography.

“This has been a public service announcement directed at any Republican who may be considering murdering their dog.”
>>
Kristi Noem's Vice President odds crash after she admitted killing her dog in a pit while her kids were at school

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem now has just a 4% chance of being Trump's VP
Her slide in the VP odds coincides with her dog killing story becoming public

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem writes in her forthcoming book that she gunned down her own dog - and a family goat - in an effort to show she's capable of dealing with anything that's 'difficult, messy and ugly'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13359223/kristi-noem-vp-killing-dog-trump.html

Just the fact that she told this story makes her a clueless person and not Good VP material
>>
>>1290805
>not Good VP
Certainly not as good as Kamala Harris.
>>
>>1290814
Anyone would be better than a woman who shot a puppy. The Ghost of Spiro Agnew would be better.
>>
>>1290865
Yeah, laughing about jailing parents for truancy charges and keeping convicts in jail longer despite a judge's order so they state could continue using them as slaves...

But I mean, that evil bitch shot a dog one time, amirite? Lol you stupid faggots.
>>
>>1290871
Kamala only did that so she could appear tough and advance her political career.
She's a sociopath, but not a violent one.
Noem did it because she liked it.

Dr. Oz tortured and cooked beagles.He got beat out by the guy who had a stroke and discovered that he wanted to be the new Dem. Manchin.
These kind are drawn to politics where they can have power over people and hurt them
>>
>>1290871
won't somebody think of the criminals and shitty parents
>>
>>1290871
>But I mean, that evil bitch shot a dog one time, amirite?
Yes, faggot, she shot a god damned dog ffs. The fact that you don't get it is why you people keep losing
>>
There was a time when users of this shithole went out of their way to dox animal abusers and had them fined and shamed. Now it’s overrun by pol drunk jackasses who’s never stepped foot on a farm and couldn’t shovel shit to save their lives frothing and cumming at the thought of exerting their pent up rage at how failed they are in their own lives over something weaker than them. If a working dog isn’t working right (which btw birding dogs bird who’d have thunk you shouldn’t combine the two) they get resold and rehomed to someone else willing to take the chance. Vets also exist idk how rural SD is but you can have a vet come out to ethically BE. I’ll bet she knew they’d give her a hard time abt it.

>how the mighty have fallen
>mfw
>>
>>1290982
To add if she got that dog from a breeder and I guarantee you she did she would’ve had to sign a contract saying that in the event she couldn’t care for it anymore that dog gets returned. She had many outs to the situation and I’m not saying you should treat a dog like they’re family if they live outside or shouldn’t shoot a dog if a life or your property is in danger but it’s medium sized, not a terrier type. And she didn’t say how hard it bit or the full story on that but those dogs are bred to have a soft bite. There were much better ways to solve the problem. Only the most callus would think what she did was cool or justified. Maybe the Midwest is fucking weird idk
>>
>>1290325
What a psychopath... She shouldn't be allowed to own guns.
>>
I guess the chuds didn't read the article, but the thing that really weirded me out is she turned a "teaching lesson" into a farmhouse slaughter. Gunning down two animals in some random ditch who probably wouldn't have flinched if she wasn't in hysterics and did it in front of some workers (and almost her kid's school bus). Was there a 2 for 1 deal at the body disposal? Did she not get enough adrenaline from the first kill of an 8 month puppy? Why didn't she just move on to her husband or maybe a noisy neighbor? Seems like a very unhinged person.
>>
>>1290996
Life in South Dakota is harsh and so are the people who live there.
>>
>>1291039
>Life in South Dakota is harsh and so are the people who live there.
real hard scrabble pioneers,
internet, suvs pickups doctors lawn maintenance service, bus to take kids to school, fast food delivery

i couldn't live like that, i'm a city slicker
>>
Let’s Get a Warrant for Kristi Noem’s Backyard

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/lets-get-a-warrant-for-kristi-noems-backyard/
Now Joe Roscum from Pflugerville, Texas, can shoot a cur or two, and people will, likely as not, forgive him because he’s Joe and he helps fix their cars on his property strewn with old hulks. But a manicured, dental-work saleswoman who moonlights as a governor swaggering up to the bar to tell you about blasting away at a puppy she couldn’t manage betrays such unwarranted self-assurance that one can scarcely believe she’s real.

Noem is an intemperate, unwise, and self-absorbed caricature of a politician. She’s done, and good riddance. As many a grandma has observed from an easy chair, “you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.”
>>
>>1291202
You have to realize the place is an white-out-blizzard-arctic-hellhole for 8 months out of the year.
>>
>>1291448
a
>>
>>1290325
a certified woman moment
>>
>>1290549
This fucking retard thinks hunting dogs are supposed to be aggressive. You realize they aren't actually doing the killing, right? That's what the HUNTER does, the dog is just to retrieve or flush out game.
>>
>>1290783
>Voters are encouraged by politicians they trust to work against their own best interests.
Tale as old as time, unfortunately. 'Cuz it works.
>>
>>1291901
The only really aggressive dogs(besides pitbulls trained to kill other dogs and working guard dogs trained to attack humans) are terriers trained to kill rats.

She dragged her political career to the gravel pit

Narcissist thinks she can fix this, but she keeps burying herself in the pit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.