[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Drake:
>"You always rappin' like you bout to get the slaves free"
Kendrick:
>"You're a colonizer because you have songs with other black people! We were in chains bro!"
Remind me how Kendrick supposedly won again?
>>
>>121815546
He didn't. That's the popular opinion though.
>>
Colonizer was already well on its way to being a buzzword and kendrick basically sealed the deal on that
>>
Kendrick is such a fucking faggot. This whole beef is retarded.
>>
>>121815546
esl moment
>>
>>121815546
>colonizer!
>misogynist!
>bodyshamer!
Why did Kendrick get ghost writers and why did he pick shea butter bitches ghost write for him?
>>
>>121815546
because drake was always insecure of never being "black" enough retard. calling him a colonizer hits that itch.
DYOR.
>>
>>121815546
Metaphors didn't reach OP obviously

BBL DRIZZY

BBL DRIZZAAAAY
>>
>>121818744
KUCKED UP KENNY
>>
>>121815546
EXACTLY.

The fact that many people think Kendrick won making arguments like this tells you everything about Kendrick stans. And why they are so stubborn about their supposed win. They just FORCING the narrative because it's the political approach they believe in.

It will look cringey and scoldy in the longer term
>>
>>121815546
>I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU YOU'RE SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON YOU'RE A MASTER MANIPULATOR I HATE BULLIES YOU SHOULD DIE! YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY DIE SO WOMEN CAN LIVE WITH A PURPOSE!! I'M GOING TO CALL YOUR MOM AND TELL HER WHAT A HORRIBLE SON SHE RAISED!!
He straight up sounds like a girl with BPD who just got dumped, ranting on her ex's voicemail. Regardless of whether or not Drake's a creep, it blows my mind that people are fawning over Kendrick rn. They both completely embarrassed themselves. It'd honestly be comical how badly they fucked this up and turned it into a lose-lose if people weren't acting like Kendrick delivered
>>
>>121819939
>Kendrick delivered
he did. you are just a salty Drake fan
>>
Kendrick Lamar will be remembered as an absolute racial grifter and train wreck musician. Drake will not be remembered at all.
>>
File: IMG_4591.jpg (157 KB, 1290x543)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
This is the pulitzer prize winner rapper of the generation, putting on an absolute clinic man how can you not see it
>>
>>121819960
No I couldn't give less of a shit about Drake. I really liked Good Kid MAAD City, so when this started, I expected Kendrick would easily outperform Drake. I'm just not lying to myself about what I heard. Drake's insults were witty, Kendrick was just shrill and emotional and appealing to the Twitter mob
>>
>>121820022
WORD homie
>throws up gang sign
>>
>>121819939
>sounds like a girl with BPD
KICKED OUT THE BED KENNY
>>
>>121815546
Because a rap beef for most of these millennial faggots is just an opportunity to cancel someone. It doesn't matter if it's just a bunch of whiny therapyspeak and accusations that will never go anywhere legally, Kendrick won because uh he's a decent human being?
>>
>>121819939
>therapy's a lovely start
OOOOOOOOH BARS
>>
File: truth.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>121819939
Meet the Grahams is so overrated. I rolled my eyes when I heard him whine that Dennis "raised a HORRIBLE fucking person" in that squeaky voice of his. And that part at the end where he tries to copy Scarface's preacher voice and rants about how Drake "LIED about x, LIED about y" is one of the most cringeworthy things ever recorded. Anyone who considers this song scary or tags it as horrorcore is a complete pussy.
Not Like Us is the type of song Kendrick should have been making the whole time. He was just dabbing on Drake and having fun with it and keeping the Tumblr preaching to a minimum. It was also the most effective way to get under Drake's skin. He didn't reply to Meet the Grahams, didn't bother sticking up for his family or his son, but he responded with the quickness when Kendrick had dancefloors all over America chanting "OVHoe" and "69 God" at his expense.
>>
>>121815546
Because the average rap fan is a libtard sjw
>>
>>121815546
>>121817785
Wasnt Kendrick always a faggy "intellectual" rapper?
>>
>>121820222
I probably would've liked Not Like Us if I hadn't heard Meet the Grahams first, but I can't really disassociate them. The whole idea of a rap-beef cancellation brigade is so incredibly corny to me that it doesn't really matter how catchy the song is

But yeah musically speaking he sounds better than he usually does
>>
File: download.gif (970 KB, 320x240)
970 KB
970 KB GIF
>>121819939
J Cole made the right play
>verification not required
>>
>>121820367
Before he wasn't so faggy that he sounded like a Black homo that hangs out with Black feminists.
>>
>>121820367
>>121820516
It's a new level. Even his voice sounds like a black grandma now
>>
Drake's mistake was thinking wifebeater beats pedophile. There's only one thing that beats pedo and that's pajeet. If Drake called him Kendrick Kumar and started doing a funny indian voice he cleans house for sure.
>>
>>121820410
nah, if there's one thing that both sides can agree on it's at least Kendrick and Drake deserve respect for manning up and duked it out
>>
>>121820625
Exactly, win or lose, They both stand above J Cuckold
>>
>>121820580
Bro you should be a ghostwriter
>>
>>121819820
Boys! New Drakesissy cope dropped.
>>
>>121820648
Cole gonna be remembered as the guy that pussied out of fundraising for diddy
>>
>>121820580
hire this nigga!
>>
>>121820580
>If Drake called him Kendrick Kumar and started doing a funny indian voice
my sides
>>
>>121820625
>>121820648
All three of them committed career suicide in their own unique ways. It hasn't really landed on Kendrick yet, but I predict the attention's gonna get to his head and he's gonna step out into the spotlight and open his mouth and reveal the full extent of how much he's lost his mind
>>
>>121815546
He calls Drake a colonizer because Drake uses black people and black culture to make money despite growing up as, basically, a middle class white kid. He was never in touch with his "blackness" until he realized it could be commercialized. He acts like he's from the streets and rolls hard with gangs and shit, but this is how he grew up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC-sZcVj4Eg
I can see why rappers who grew up poor, in the projects, in broken homes and surrounded by violence would be kinda pissed off at this guy acting like he's about that life.
>>121815925
It's also a reference to the fact that he worked on the Black Panther soundtrack.
>>
>>121820788
Isn't Kanye also middle class and never rolled with a gang? He grew up in Beijing for fuck's sake, why does he get a pass?
>>
>>121820823
When does Kanye rap about being in a gang or being a gangster?
>>
>>121820866
Kanye always refused to play that role and made it clear he was about the music
>>
Is Drake still jewish? Then I stand with Kendrick.
>>
>>121820866
didnt he claim GD a while back
>>
>>121820905
yeah but so is kendrick, or at least he seems to believe so (he's part of the black israelite movement)
>>
>>121820823
Because Kanye isn't a poser faggot and owns his own life?
>>
>>121820905
His mother's a jew so, in Jewish law he's Jewish.
Which makes the pedo/ groomer allegations seem more plausible.
His "I don't diddle kids, I'm too famous for it" song was the weakest diss of the century as well so yeah I'll side with Kendrick on this one.
>>
>>121820788
This is sort of why I can't take metal seriously, none of them have actually killed anyone with the exception of Varg so the violent badass larp doesnt work for me
>>
Ayy
Kendrick just opened his mouth, someone go hand him a Grammy right now
Where's your uncle at? 'Cause I wanna talk to the man of the house
>>
>>121820896
Exactly. Unlike Kanye, Drake tries to portray himself as a gangster who came up from the bottom. But he isn't that, he didn't even grow up around people like that. Whenever Kendrick mentions that Drake is a colonizer or culture vulture or says he doesn't want him to say nigga anymore, it's not because Drake is half-white. It's because Drake spent his entire life, up until he got famous, completely disconnected from black culture.
>>
>>121820905
all rap is jewish
>>
>>121821020
>Whenever Kendrick mentions that Drake is a colonizer or culture vulture or says he doesn't want him to say nigga anymore, it's not because Drake is half-white
It's both. I'm telling you, Kendrick has gone full schizo on the Hebrew Israelite shit. It's not for no reason that he mentions the whiteness/culture-vulture stuff right next to the pedophilia accusations, he's linking the two things together. Remember that he supported Kodak Black and XXXTentacion. The chorus "They not like us" is saying that white people are a fallen race and they do sick sexual deviant shit behind closed doors

I probably sound like a schizo, but I know people who got sucked into the Hebrew Israelite shit and I see the shit they post in social media, lol. It's become an internet cult, almost exactly like Qanon for black people. If you've ever seen any of their memes or glanced in their facebook groups, Kendrick's lyrics in 6:16, Meet the Grahams, and Not Like Us are DIRECTLY parroting Black Israelite talking points and terminology, and they form the basis of his whole message
>>
>>121821216
But Kendrick tells Drake's kid that he is a Black man despite him being blonde haired, blue eyed, and pale skinned. Why would he do that if he considered whiteness to be a terrible stain both physically and morally on a person?
>>
>>121820823
Kanye's raw honesty about his life is one of the most enduring aspects of his music. Drake has never been honest about anything and has sold an inauthentic image of his life since day one.
Kanye makes the culture move towards him. He made the pink polo shirt, backpack, and Jesus piece combination cool just by being himself. Drake hops on whatever trend is currently hot, wears it like a skinsuit, and then throws it away and moves on to the next thing.
>>
>>121821216
>I'm telling you, Kendrick has gone full schizo on the Hebrew Israelite shit
But he hasn't though, the song where he talks about black israelite shit is meant to be from the perspective of his black israelite cousin. He said as much in an interview.
>>
>>121821287
He's been contradicting himself left a d right, and he's trying to win a battle for public opinion. Wouldn't look right condemning an innocent kid (though he does say he wishes his grandpa had worn a condom)
>>
>>121821020
His dad was a literal gangster. He was supporting himself and his sick single mother when he was 15. Kendrick is the one who grew up with both parents and never worked a day in his life.
>hurr you aren't allowed to make rap music if you weren't gangbanging for fun during recess
>>
>>121821375
Yes, but he already said that he's the "biggest hypocrite of 2015" so it works out to his advantage or something.
>>
>>121821376
>His dad was a literal gangster.
But he walked away at 5, hell of a dad thing
>He was supporting himself and his sick single mother when he was 15
She doesn't look sick in the video where he's whining that she didn't get him a tuna sandwich.
>>
>>121821338
Yes I know, but that was years ago on DAMN. I'm talking about right now. I think between then and now, he got sucked in and bought into it

Don't take my word for it, just look around a little at the stuff they talk about, and listen to his diss tracks again. It's all over the lyrics and he doesn't appear to be joking
>>
>>121821376
>hurr you aren't allowed to make rap music if you weren't gangbanging for fun during recess
yes, I only listen to rap made by someone who has been to prison and/or killed people
>>
>>121821459
based white suburban
>>
>>121821459
>>121821483
this but unironically
all my neighbors probably know "took her to the o" by heart at this point.
>>
>>121821483
I mean, what other reason would I have to listen to rap?
>>
>>121815546
Just tell us you listened to Kendrick's disses with eyes and ears closed if that's what you got from it, y'all only relate to drake because he's a friendless loser with no lyrical creativity.
>>
>>121821624
so what you're saying is drake is /our guy/
>>
>>121821715
>so what you're saying is drake is /our guy/
I mean yeah, he basically did the whole "I was merely pretending to be retarded" bit with The Heart Part 6
>>
>>121820222
>dancefloors all over America chanting "OVHoe" and "69 God"
did you dream this? kendrick doesn't get played in the club, let alone his niche diss tracks
>>
>>121821921
It's hilarious how Kendrickcels want to push this narrative of some goofy disstracks suddenly becoming club bangers. The levels of cope are truly legendary.
Everybody in the club isnstill bumping Drake's music, because it's carefree, fun music, not the seething ramblings of some midget with a messiah complex talking about pedos. Kendrickcels are surely a whole other breed.
>>
>>121821921
>NIGGA WHY YOU BABYSITTIN ONLY TWO OR THREE SHOTS
>IMMA SHOW YOU HOW TO TURN IT UP A NOTCH
>FIRST YOU GET A SWIMMING POOL FULL OF LIQUOR
>THEN YOU DIIIIIIIVE IN IT
>POOL FULL OF LIQUOR THEN YOU DIIIIIIIIVE IN IT
>>
>>121822114
I too remember 10 years ago when Kendrick was actually good
>>
>>121820222
As someone who thinks Kendrick won handily, Meet the Grahams sucks dick
>>
>>121820823
Kanye came in wearing pink sweaters and voices every thought that enters his head, the one thing you cannot accuse him of is dishonesty
>>
>>121822271
dear sandra
your son got some habits
>>
the first version of push ups was is only good song
>>
>>121819625
HES THICKER THAN YA NINJA

DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW IT

THOSE BUNS DESERVE A TROPHY!
>>
>kendrick brings up the "bombshell reveal" that drake has a hidden daughter
>gets exposed as fake
>everyone pretends it never happened and meet the grahams is still fire
notice how Not Like Us doesn't mention his "daughter" anymore. embarrassing.
>>
>>121824466
>>gets exposed as fake
>Look it up, only confirmation is Drakes Heart part 6

Drake, Log off
>>
>>121821398
Nigger he said that shit back in 2015 why the fuck is that relevant 10 years later you goofy fuck
>>
>>121824466
diss track lines have never actually been held to any journalistic standards. it's always been 90% bullshit. it's annoying that since adidon was such a spectacle, now everyone seems to think you need to drop a tabloid headline to win a rap beef. i'm cool with bullshitting on wax but it's not believable anymore. Drake's domestic violence lines and the dave frees thing are also total bullshit
>>
>>121826380
So just keep it to insults instead of airing supposed dirty laundry. Had a good chuckle at some of Drake's "you're short" lines
>>
>>121824466
>gets exposed as fake
While there's no proof she's real, there's also no proof she's fake besides Drake repeating the theories his stans had come up with on Reddit. Drake's word by itself is meaningless because he's a habitual liar, and he apparently thought a random Instagram comment from Dave Free was a bigger deal than showing any hard proof that he gave Kendrick fake info even though the latter would have saved a lot more face for him.
>>
>>121827516
This is such a zoomer take. Anything goes and if you can't hold public favor while doing it then it's a dud. Tupac famously said loud and clear he fucked biggies girl and he had a picture of the two of them. To. This. Day. Faith Evans says she did not do anything with them and you either believe it or not but at the time is was effective enough to let it fly
>>
>>121820788
There's nothing more pathetic than some goofy Canadian who got to grow up in a safe and clean first world nation emulating backwards amerifat culture because he thinks it makes him seem cool.
>>
>>121827657
The burden of proof is on the one making a claim. If you're asking Drake to prove a negative then you might have room temp IQ.
>>
>There's no proof that X is fake so that means it's real!
These people can vote and hold positions of power.
>>
>>121827902
makes you think that democracy was kind of a bad idea after all
>>
i'm jewish i find it fascinating that drake and eric andre are half-jewish
>>
>>121820788
>Drake grew up as, basically, a middle class white kid
Oh is that the reason for the "floats towards the aroma of apple pie" meme
I thought that was because he was a gay
>>
>>121827902
>There's no proof that X is fake so that means it's real!
Nobody is saying that. The claim was that Drake "exposed" the daughter as being fake and in reality, he has not done that, he has just said "nuh uh." His word alone is not credible without proof because of his past history. Pointing that out is not the same as saying the daughter must be real. It just means that the words of a habitual liar by themselves are not the automatic conversation-ender that you'd like them to be.
>>
File: IMG_-q21phw.jpg (142 KB, 825x1024)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>
>>121819939
this is accurate, kendrick the genius just gets very emotional and weird in his diss. no slaves were freed, after all
>>
>The settlers was usin' townfolk to make 'em richer
The townsfolk were settlers though?
>>
File: 1687806750465718.webm (3.92 MB, 1920x1080)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
Drake stans are addicted to humiliation kink engagement at this point freaky ass niggas

TEACH YA MANS HOW TO SQUABBLE

NEXT TIME YOU GET THAT TRIGGER NIGGA
>>
>>121827763
>Canada being a first world nation
>more specifically shitoronto being first world

Lmao do you guys even know how shitty little India is up north? Toronto is one of the most diverse cities in the world and trust me I’ve been there a few times for work it is awful
>>
File: 1704871496687240.webm (1.11 MB, 464x848)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB WEBM
>>121828560
>Toronto is one of the most diverse cities in the world
Diversity is our strength
>>
>>121828560
It's like a big Mayberry compared to any large city in shartmerica
>>
>>121828421
Stop asking questions unless you're directing them at Drake.
>>
>>121828565
yes? and what's wrong with anything in this video? right-wingers are such whiny crybabies. no normal human would look at that video and have any sort of reaction one way or another
>>
>>121828692
>>no normal human would look at that video and have any sort of reaction one way or another
lol good morning sir
>>
>>121828560
>>121828565
Growing up in a city full of 5'4 pajeets who make awkward passes at white women and smell like old curry but are otherwise harmless will never qualify anybody for street cred. Every black person in America views Aubrey as a corny wannabe.
>>
>>121828720
Post skin colour and timestamp white boi
>>
Shiggy
>>
>>121820580
kek
>>
File: 1637713462684.jpg (113 KB, 758x539)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
OP is mad they don't understand allegories and now tries to be clever on image boards. Come back when you're 13 faggot.
>>
>>121820580
yea, this was the move
>>
>>121829669
>allegory
Calling someone a colonizer because they're mixed and a culture vulture isn't an allegory but a hyperbole. Kendrick stans are retarded.
>>
>>121816056
I wouldn't say it was fully pointless. It was definitely a view of how classic hip hop culture transitioned into the modern era.
>>
>>121815546
the culture fw dot heavy and drizzy never got play in the hood bcuz he makes pop shit and fake actin tough nigga played a nigga in a wheelchair growing w his soft ass pause fucking fake ass wannabe thug even wayne told him not to switch his style to this shit
>>
In American society you can ruin anyone with the mere accusation of pedophilia.

Its basically cheating. It shuts the masses brains off and they become blood thirsty beasts.
>>
>>121830906
drake did it to himself by acting like a fucking pedophile tf
>>
>>121827657
its impossible to prove something doesn't exist
>>
>>121832667
The concept of burden of proof is too difficult for kendricels to understand
>>
>>121815546
Drake is tone deaf to politics if he actually said that. Surprising coming from someone like him
He should fire his ghostwriters if that wasn't a bbl drizzy original
>>
>>121830906
Probably because being a pedophile is wrong
What are you saying here anon?
>>
>>121832810
I'm saying you are easily manipulated, and as soon as Kendrick dropped that accusation he was going to "win" regardless of whatever other circumstances. Its a cheap move that turns peoples brains off.
>>
>>121820222
No he responded to it by saying he’s a retard who fell for false info and wasted two songs on utter bullshit
>>
>>121815546
Imagine coming into/being apart of Black Culture and you have the nerve to spout some racist shit about "Getting the slaves freed" when your ass is half white/Jewish and the people that's writing your shit is black themselves. He is also fucking around with little girls. Somebody in Drake group better check his racist ass for this bullshit.
>>
>>121820036
>drakes insults were witty
kek
>>
>>121821921
>he missed Not Like Us literally being broadcast on live tv during the NBA playoffs
Nuggets wolves game 2. Google it
>>
>>121815546
He's saying Drake isn't black and calling him a fake bitch because he's a Canadian Jew child actor trying to act like he's from the ATL hoods
>>
>>121820823
Kanye is full on black and his parents were Black Panthers. This diss is really a race identity thing
>>
>>121834462
>black culture
Who made the drum machines
Who made the recording software
Who made the computers
Who made the synthesizers
Who made the microphones
Who made the radio towers
Who made the social media
Who made the electricity
Who made the guitars
Who made the turntables
Who invented the scales
Who created the english language
Hint: not niggers
Why wasn't there jazz in africa?
Get over yourself faggot a genre doesn't belong to a race
>>
>>121827763
I didn’t know gangster rap was only spoken by gang affiliated black people
>>
>>121820580
Can you speak English please
>>
>>121815546
Lyrical spiritual miracle Pulitzer woke modern Shakespeare

“I SEE DEAD PPL!! U PEDO U PEDO U HAVE DAUGHTER”

Drake, the radio pop singer

> Abel, run your fuckin' bread, need to buy some more chains for some more guys
Let me find another street nigga I can take to the game courtside
Let me get a used Ferrari for a rapper, take the nigga on a horse ride
Anything to take the spotlight off the fact the boss is a drugged-out lil' punk sissy from the Northside
Rakim talkin' shit again
Gassed 'cause you hit my BM first, nigga, do the math, who I was hittin' then?
I ain't even know you rapped still 'cause they only talkin' 'bout your 'fit again
Probably gotta have a kid again 'fore you think of droppin' any shit again
Even when you do drop, they gon' say you should've modeled 'cause it's mid again
Smokin' Fenty 'bout it, should've put you on the first one, tryna get it in
Ask Fring if this a good idea the next time you cuddled in that bed again
She'll even tell you leave the boy alone 'fore you get your head split again
Pluto shit make me sick to my stomach, we ain't never really been through it
Leland Wayne, he a fuckin' lame, so I know he had to be an influence
These niggas had a plan and they finally found a way to rope you into it
Two separate albums dissin', I just did a Kim to it, nigga, skim through it
Me and Savage had the hoes drippin' wet at shows, almost had to swim to it
K-Dot shit is only hittin' hard when Baby Keem put his pen to it
>>
File: No_Stubs_ignored.jpg (2 KB, 79x77)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>121834928
> IAM SILLY
>>
>>121828692
good morning
>>
>>121821216
>"They not like us" is saying that white people are a fallen race and they do sick sexual deviant shit behind closed doors
none of them believe this or else they'd simply leave us alone instead of constantly demanding to move to our neighborhoods and frequent our institutions
>>
>>121821333
He literally made the most honest mainstream rap album oat with take care you dumb cunt. He also never acted gangsta despite the fact that by now he’s one of the most connected rappers on the planet. Dumb Reddit cunts
>>
>>121821216
>"They not like us" is saying that white people are a fallen race and they do sick sexual deviant shit behind closed doors
Hahaha why do 4chan neets act like this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.