[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1685134068133641.png (3.3 MB, 1534x1538)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB PNG
goated
>>
File: not-this-shit-again.jpg (120 KB, 460x523)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
Stay in the shillthread, faggot
>>
>>121433712
i haven't hear this record and nothing againt the dude but i wonder why did you listen it? for the hype? a hype pushed by who or what? so basically you give it a try, from tons of new recordings available, only for the hype. if that's the case all it needs to make it is a good pr agent.
>>
Now I took that perc, I been nodding off, it's the best
Why you lying about them drugs? Nobody cares, nobody pressed
Cause I wish I never tried them to be honest, but I'm still blessed
>>
>>121435147
because i was hoping the music sounded like the cover, and it did
>>
>>121436760
ok. what i've said can be exemplified with bcnr or black midi.
>>
>>121435147
Maybe you should listen to the album. Yeat's sound isn't exactly new, but arguably unique. He has a number of other projects that capture his druggy, trancy, sound, and his latest album is more of the same, but with better production
>for the hype? a hype pushed by who or what?
I don't recall how I first heard of Yeat, but it wasn't from anyone I know reccing, and it wasn't from seeing an advertisement...
Wait, actually I remember how I first heard of him. Memes
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/o-v9VfYCygM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNc65MqUxis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75QUU-_jTgQ

Interestingly enough, on this album, Yeat is pretty forthcoming about how he is selfishly pushing goyslop to addict consumers. He talks about how he isn't from this planet and he can't stay. Talks about how he makes so much money he gets God's mixed up. He also has a line "you'll probably see a demon if you look me in the eyes".

Another thing about this album, the worst part of it is Future's verse. Sounds like Future recorded it from a prison cell phone giving his least amount of effort possible (Future is my #1 listened artist). Wayne's feature meanwhile was good.

One more thing, goated is as annoying overused as the word literally. Another indicator of our collapsing IQ
>>
you must be so happy the unique poster count is gone....
>>
>>121433712
it really is.
>>
>>121439567

>Another thing about this album, the worst part of it is Future's verse.

I liked his verse and that song in general a lot, so I was surprised to see people in the comments complain so much about the mix. I guess I dont really care about mixes, or it overcame it for me

>He also has a line "you'll probably see a demon if you look me in the eyes".

Miltonic Satanism is what makes rap great

>>121433712
Its nice to see a mexican-armenian from Oregon giving his take on so-called "mumble rap" (which happens to be, at least in the case of Future, the most musically fresh and compelling).

>Yeah, uh, and these diamonds on 'em
>When I walk inside this bitch, I feel like Stevie Wonder
>I can't see nobody, nobody can see me
>But everything I do is done in 3D
>After everything I did, I know they need me
>I don't ever wish 'em well, I just hope they bleed (Yeah, yeah)
>Yeah, I just hope you bleed
>My body fiending for some dopamine
>>
>>121433712
Is this a new Deus Ex?
>>
>>121439618
4chan plus users can still see it
>>
up
>>
>>121442704
I thought he was mexican-romanian.
>Miltonic Satanism is what makes rap great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ0Ip-qH7bs
>complain so much about the mix
Its not just the mix, it just sounded lazy
>>
>>121446635
Une belle tête d’homme n’a pas besoin de comporter, aux yeux d’un homme bien entendu, excepté, peut-être, aux yeux d’une femme, cette idée de volupté, qui, dans un visage de femme, est une provocation d’autant plus attirante que le visage est généralement plus mélancolique. Mais cette tête contiendra aussi quelque chose d’ardent et de triste, des besoins spirituels, des ambitions ténébreusement refoulées, l’idée d’une puissance grondante et sans emploi, quelquefois l’idée d’une insensibilité vengeresse (car le type idéal du dandy n’est pas à négliger dans ce sujet) ; quelquefois aussi, — et c’est l’un des caractères de beauté les plus intéressants — le mystère, et enfin (pour que j’aie le courage d’avouer jusqu’à quel point je me sens moderne en esthétique), le malheur. — Je ne prétends pas que la Joie ne puisse pas s’associer avec la Beauté, mais je dis que la Joie est un des ornements les plus vulgaires, tandis que la Mélancolie en est pour ainsi dire l’illustre compagne, à ce point que je ne conçois guère (mon cerveau serait-il un miroir ensorcelé ?) un type de Beauté où il n’y ait du Malheur. Appuyé sur — d’autres diraient : obsédé par — ces idées, on conçoit qu’il me serait difficile de ne pas conclure que le plus parfait type de Beauté virile est Satan, — à la manière de Milton.

>Its not just the mix, it just sounded lazy

Not its a great verse and works well with the song

>I thought he was mexican-romanian.
correct
>>
>>121447318
>la francois oui oui
That is a long-winded and erudite way of saying you think Yeat is cute
>>
also, I was just looking at my saved videos and I found this creation. Still not sure how such a thing came to be, but i'll share it
>>>5517803
wsr
>>
>>121449858
oops
>>>/wsr/5517803
or
>>>/wsr/5511167#p5517803
>>
>>121449886
>>>/wsg/5511167#p5517803
>>>/wsg/5517803
third times the charm
>>
why do i keep seeing artists with that haircut? that's the "autistic child short hair sensory" haircut that every tard at my school had
>>
facts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.