[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>original:https://ficbook.net/readfic/018a3cfe-8d80-7ba9-afb1-28e826c58720
>Only the lazy one has not yet said how bland the antagonists are in the new generation. But I'm not going to figure out right now how bland they are and how bad it is. It is their interaction that interests me, and precisely from the point of view of conflictology. Let's discuss gaslighting, abuse and... let's just say psychological compatibility.
>There were two reasons for writing the article. The first is more personal, which I would not like to talk about in detail, but later I will still touch on it in passing. The second is the attitude towards Opaline and Misty in the community. At one point, I got the feeling that the whole fandom doesn't like Opaline because she "treats Misty badly." And this same fandom justifies Misty in every possible way, making her almost a saint and a martyr. That is, the community treats Opaline quite negatively, not because it is poorly prescribed, and not because it is an antagonist, although this would be quite logical. Namely, because of her attitude towards Misty. What is called "abuse" and "gaslighting".
>In general, I can agree. Opaline Arcana is a gaslighter. I'm not going to give any exact quotes now (anyone who watched the series will probably remember a few examples like "Don't think, you sound stupid"), but when watching, I noted a couple of points - this is the denial of the success of the victim of gaslighting, and belittling her virtues, and attempts to make the victim doubt the perception of reality. This is very unpleasant, and I will not justify such behavior, so I will leave this topic, agreeing with the opinion of the community. It is much more interesting to deal with abuse (abuse means that she is extremely intolerant of Misty's mistakes, screams and snaps at her), especially with an understanding of whether it is abuse at all, and whether everything is so unambiguous.
>I must say right away, I'm not trying to make Opaline look good and Misty look bad. I just want to move away from the usual perception of these characters and look at their interaction from a slightly different angle. The community is used to looking at the situation from the perspective of the character who is more sympathetic to the audience, so I can understand why there was such a tendency to dislike Opaline and feel sorry for Misty.
>>
>>41039594
>A bit of a match. Opaline is choleric. The choleric type of temperament is characterized by the desire to dominate, energy and weak self-control. Choleric people have a short temper, react very emotionally to everything, but quickly calm down. Opaline as it is. There are many examples here, taken straight from the series, but I won't go into that. At least remember how she practically starts screaming out of the blue, but instantly calms down and after a few seconds speaks completely calmly.
>Temperament is, contrary to popular belief, not a character trait acquired during interaction with society. This is a feature of the structure of the nervous system that determines the speed of the flow of mental processes. Temperament is not formed during life, unlike character, it is inherent at the level of physiology. A choleric person, in our case Opaline, cannot just take and start reacting differently to external stimuli — it does not depend on her desire or unwillingness. Temperament can be learned to restrain, but it's not easy, and I'm not sure that Opaline (who, in her opinion, "every quality is the best") he strives to restrain his temperament.
>And so Opaline, with all her character traits and behavior typical of a typical choleric, has a Misty. Her servant/adopted daughter/whatever. I like the option with an adopted daughter, but here everyone has their own headcannons and preferences.
>(Important clarification: we are not discussing the fact that Opaline is bad and, therefore, all her orders are bad too. Misty, by the way, is aware of this, and she doesn't even seem to mind, which is also important ...)
>>
>>41039602
>So for eight episodes, Misty did nothing but fail Opaline. Whatever Opaline orders, Misty fails everything extremely successfully. It's the same situation for eight episodes. It looks something like this: there is Misty, whom Opalin, albeit in his rather harsh manner, asks for something. And Misty manages to do absolutely everything wrong. I can say that for the first three or four series, Opaline still reacted quite restrainedly (returning to the description of the choleric personality type). In real life, Misty would have been yelled at at best in the third or fourth series - and most likely at the first failure.
>What happens after the eighth episode? In the eighth (!) episode of Opaline, it's worth breaking off and yelling at Misty, and the community abruptly begins to hate Opaline. This is "a completely disgusting character who only does what he snaps at poor, unhappy, innocent Misty." That's it, the fandom has chosen a character who can be collectively disliked — at this time I admire the patience of Opaline, who somehow held back until the eighth episode. I'm telling you quite seriously: in real life / with a higher age rating of the series, for such failures Misty would have received such a breakdown in her address at the very first opportunity, and by the eighth episode it could have come to physical abuse (well, or Opaline would just put her out the door and that's it, goodbye). Because Opaline is choleric, and because absolutely everyone has their own limit of patience.
>Guys, eight. Eight episodes. For eight episodes, Misty did nothing but let down her foster mother/savior/mistress/whatever. Honestly, when I watched the series in September, by the eighth episode I felt sincerely sorry for this unfortunate antagonist, because well, it's unrealistic to tolerate it calmly. Yes, she screamed, yes, it's rude, but in a sense understandable.
>I just know the hard way what it's like to put some hopes on a person and sort out the situation on my own over and over again, because invariably, instead of a high—quality result, you get only 100,500+ reasons why you couldn't cope properly in a given situation. Seriously, God forbid you ever have to contact an optional person. Therefore, in a sense, I can understand Opaline.
>Add to this the fact that Opaline sheltered Misty a long time ago. I don't want to interpret and guess all this now, but I have a feeling that Misty's failings shown in the series are not her only mistakes, and over the years a lot of interesting things have happened there + I haven't watched Tell your tale, but I can assume that the situation there is approximately similar.
>>
>>41039607
>Again, I'm not trying to somehow justify Opaline and make Misty look bad right now. No, I agree that Opaline's character is very unpleasant, and all the elements of gaslighting that manifest themselves in her attitude to Misty are really disgusting manner of interaction. And I treat Misty quite warmly, especially considering that in some character traits she reminds me very much of myself in real life. I just don't really like this prioritization in the community, in which Opalin is a complete bastard, because she dares to raise her voice at Misty when she lets her down for the eighth time in a row, and Misty is unhappy and practically a saint in general. Misty has her own serious flaws, and Opaline has a reason to fail at one point.
>There is a conflict between these characters. A hidden, not yet very obvious, but progressive conflict, which will probably be revealed crookedly in the fourth chapter of the series. But the main conflict is not only the rude attitude of Opaline towards Misty, according to the community. Conflictogen is the actions of Misty and the obvious manipulation on the part of Opaline. What the community means by abuse is only a consequence of mistakes, partly even fair and much milder than it could be.
>Ideally, these characters, of course, would disperse and never interact again, if they both value their own psyche. Well, Misty can't do anything because of her clumsiness or inattention-and Opalin, because of her nervous system, can't help but yell at her because of it. I think their separation will happen in the next episodes, and I am sure that such a way out of the situation is the best and only one, because in this situation it is unlikely that they will ever be able to get along and live soul to soul.

>Chapter one end
>>
>>41039613
>Chapter two
>I like these characters. That is, not so. I really like their psychological profiles, because from this you can develop just a wonderful conflict storyline. I don't have much to say about the characters themselves, except that the screenwriters follow the path of least resistance and don't even try to prescribe them in any interesting way. So today, again, not an analysis, but just an expression of my opinion with some attempts at psychology and conflictology. New information appeared after the fourth chapter (whatever it was), so why not talk. I explain what the potential was and how things are at the moment. Again, I do not pretend to be the ultimate truth, I just express my thoughts. I can repeat myself in some ways, but still some new arguments have appeared.
>First, I'll start with what I'm most interested in. I really like the psychological profile of Opaline. As a novice psychologist, it's just a pleasure for me to disassemble this character... it would be if the screenwriters made at least the least effort. I like Opaline, really. But, as they say, not thanks to the efforts of the screenwriters, but in spite of. The image of a character with a choleric personality type and megalomania at the same time is simply amazing. So that you understand what I mean. As I said earlier: the choleric type of temperament is characterized by the desire to dominate, energy and weak self-control. Choleric people have a short temper, react very emotionally to everything, but quickly calm down. And a character with this type of personality (and I will not tire of repeating that Opaline is a wonderful illustration of choleric, to some extent hypertrophied, but still very successful) wants absolute power. Power is responsibility and control, a person in power must have strong nerves, restraint, rationality and prudence. How stable is the power of a hot—tempered person with weak self-control is a rhetorical question. Of course, Opalin does not hide that she needs power so that everyone "fears and loves" her. But the very fact of a potential ruler with a similar temperament and character is quite an interesting thing. Opaline is very poorly controlled. I don't think it's customary for me to insert a bunch of quotes here, but I remember very well a couple of moments when she was so proud and unapproachable, just a true ruler. And a little something takes her out of her mental balance - all this inaccessibility instantly disappears, and Opaline reacts extremely emotionally. What is it? Let me explain. This is a perfect example of intrapersonal role conflict. I open my synopsis: role conflict is a conflict caused by contradictions between different roles or components of roles. That's it, Opaline has two conflicting roles. The first is who she really is, a rather short—tempered, self-controlling person.
>>
>>41039621
>The second is who she wants to be, and the behavior model for this role does not correspond at all to the behavior model that is inherent in Opaline. A wonderful intrapersonal conflict that generates many contradictions. Did I take something outside the canon? No, everything has been studied according to the quotes, I'm not too lazy to watch the moments with Opaline once again, especially since I really like her original voice acting.
>At the same time, I can understand people who frankly dislike this character / seem uninterested/ anything else. I have a strong feeling that the screenwriters did not care at all about how to make Opaline an interesting antagonist. She seems to be the main threat, but somehow there is no threat from her. At the same time, she is so, excuse the expression, pathetic that I am very offended. A wonderful character with great potential causes a lack of interest in the fandom at best due to the indifference of the screenwriters. By and large, the development of her character at the moment is not necessary for either the screenwriters or the audience, who are already as disappointed as possible in this antagonist.
>For a number of reasons, I will not now look into her background, which was mentioned in the third series of the fourth chapter. Maybe I'll write it out separately some other time. But here, too, there is something to think about, starting from how much Opalin interpreted reality in her favor, and ending with whether the resentment that she has could not fade away for thousands of years.

>By the way, now it will be rather a frivolous statement, it is not necessary to perceive it as a claim, but the desire of the main character to inspire everyone to be themselves and it does not matter if it may not suit someone comes to a ridiculous point. The question, dear screenwriters, is that so, but why, if Opalin wants to be an evil omnipotent alicorn who rules the whole Equestria, then it doesn't work?

>I think I'll finish with Opaline and move on to Misty.
>>
>>41039624
>Oh, oh, you know… If I have quite warm feelings for Opaline and only annoyance at how she is regularly shown in the series, then Misty is an extremely controversial character for me. Last time, I already told you that I do not share the universal admiration for this heroine and the portrayal of her as a victim. In fact, I was somewhat surprised by the fact that in the fourth chapter she was... surprised to find out that Opaline is actually bad?.. For God's sake, let them. Poor Misty finds out that the Opaline she has spent her entire adult life with is actually evil evil. And after that, Misty goes over to the side of good, where her friends happily accept her. Fine. However, there is a nuance. I could understand if Opaline had spent her whole life telling her that she was good and everyone else was bad—and the screenwriters somehow even tried to mention it, but it was not successful, because…
>...Opaline has never hidden that she is an evil evil! Firstly, I got the impression that she was even proud of it; secondly, she openly talked about it to Misty. And Misty was totally fine! Nothing bothered her. But as soon as friends appeared on the horizon who "do not offend or shout" (I remind you of my last post, where I talked about the reasons for Opaline's attitude), she immediately suddenly decided that she was good, but Opaline was bad, that's right, we should leave her forever… Opaline always told you about it, you didn't mind…
>That is, for me it looked something like this: there is Misty, quite happy with everything, as long as Opalin promises her a badge of distinction. Then Opalin punishes her very fairly. And Misty: "Oh, mom doesn't understand me, she's bad, I'm going to go to my friends ((((they don't punish me." And that's it, good friends, bad Opaline. As teenagers leave home because their parents scold them because of school, so Misty decided to leave, although, it would seem, no one particularly bullied her, they just quite rightly put her under house arrest. An exaggerated example, of course, but I think you've caught the general idea. I just didn't see in this character's storyline this realization that she was on the wrong side. I saw here a character with teenage maximalism who is rebelling against a parent.

>I suggest options for how it could be done:

>1. Let Opaline not proudly remind you every five minutes that she is evil evil. Then one could believe that Misty, who grew up outside of society, would gradually realize that she was on the wrong side of the barricades;
>2. To shift the focus from the fact that Opalin is "gnawing" Misty, to the consequences of her rule. Let's say Misty has these friends who are the main characters. And now she realizes that Opalin will harm them if she gets her powers, even though they absolutely do not deserve it and just accidentally got in her way.
>>
>>41039642
>Then it would really be a change in the character's worldview, and not "Mom swears, on business, of course, but anyway, I'm leaving home forever."
>Another very strange thing with insignia. From somewhere out there, Misty decided that Opaline was cheating on her. Honestly, I reviewed the moments from the fourth chapter with these two three times, but I never saw where Opaline somehow made it clear that she was cheating on Misty. If I'm wrong, then in the comments, please. It seems that the characters agreed that Opaline would give Misty a badge of honor when she regained her power. And in the third episode, Misty claimed that Opalin was cheating on her. In which episode did Opaline fight the main characters there? In the sixth. Where did Misty's most bizarre and far-fetched conclusions come from? Unclear. Probably because "the mother is bad, scolds and scolds." Again, I'm not making Misty bad, but Opaline good. I'm just expressing my feelings about watching it.

>Besides, I feel that the writers really tend to the fact that the evil evil of Opaline has been deceiving Misty all her life. Well, so that it was really bad, so that there would be no doubt at all, if suddenly someone else did not understand that Opaline was bad. But God, it would be much more interesting if Opaline was really going to give Misty a badge of honor after all. It would be an honest and fair act that would make it clear that Opalin is still true to her word, which means that she is a much more diverse character than just evil evil. And Misty would, again, have doubts whether she had done the right thing by choosing friends rather than her mistress/foster mother.

>Speaking of Misty, friends, and Opaline. Oh, what a bad feeling I have.…

>Okay, let it be. Let's follow the path of screenwriters who crookedly point out to us that Misty has chosen the good side. Well, I chose so I chose. And then what?

>For example, I already see this beautiful picture in the series. Misty finally became good and kind, joined her friends and together they defeated Opaline. A happy ending. The outcome itself is quite expected and predictable since the first episode of the second chapter. But I'm more than sure that after that, the screenwriters will safely forget about Opaline, and about the fact that Misty spent almost her whole life with her, and in general, no one needs this information anymore, it can be safely thrown away. Misty lives happily with her friends, as if she had never had any problems.
>A friendly reminder: according to the idea of the screenwriters, Misty lives in constant fear, psychological violence against her by Opaline crosses all acceptable and unacceptable boundaries. She just exists away from the world, in some alternate reality that Opaline has built for her. Kind of like a different life (before the Opals) She doesn't even remember.
>>
>>41039653
>Naturally, a person who grew up in such an environment, not only will not be able to adapt to life in society right away, but in principle, in some aspects, he may not fit into this very society at all. Socialization, aka the integration of a person into society, occurs throughout life, and with obligatory periods that occur in certain years of life. A person who at one time missed certain periods of socialization experiences great difficulties in interacting with society. Interaction with the family — for example, Opalin can seem to pass for a family. But apart from Opaline, there is no one. With peers? So there are no peers. A very important school period? I doubt Misty went to school. Changes in the psyche are inevitable — this is a social deviation. No, I'm not saying that Misty will probably remain an outsider, but it takes a lot of time, a strong character, and even better work with psychologists to integrate her. Why a strong character? As strange as it may sound — because at the moment Misty is more familiar and easier to live with Opaline, after all, this is the only thing she knows in life. And not all people trying to get out of dysfunctional families cope, because this requires a really huge will. But it is unlikely that the screenwriters will pay attention to such trifles. The main thing is that Misty is now with her friends and against the evil Opal, and the fact that she had no connection with the outside world in, in fact, the most important periods of socialization — it's nothing.
>As a result, we have two characters with great potential: a choleric man with megalomania and inability to control himself and a completely unsocialized heroine who has embarked on the path of difficult choices. And, in fact, it's sad to watch the screenwriters turn these characters into a pathetic antagonist who can't even leave the house on her own, and a girl who runs away from home to friends like a stereotypical teenager of fifteen.
>Sadly...

>Summer is ending, studies are getting closer, it's time for me to remember that I am a conflictologist. And at the same time they teach us psychology in conflictology.

>Today we will not talk about toxic relationships or even about relationships in principle. The topic of today's conversation is empathy.

>Once again, I warn you, I do not follow spoilers and trailers for new episodes, I do not watch "Tell your tale", all thoughts are solely about the released chapters of "Make your mark". I have an attitude towards the series itself like in a meme: "What kind of fandom is this? Why am I still here?"—and I'm here because of Opaline and, to a lesser extent, Misty. Well, let's talk about Misty.
>>
>>41039671
>You know, I wrote off the last two posts, I briefly outlined all my thoughts about this character ... and still something is wrong. There's something I don't like, but I can't figure out what. That's something I haven't touched on. And then I realized. Back in the spring, before the release of the fourth chapter, I heard somewhere that Misty personifies empathy. I didn't pay attention to this information at the time, but now I remember. And, frankly, this statement puts me in a bit of a stupor and raises questions.: "Why empathy? Why empathy?"
>I do not know what phrase to accompany the further narration: either "the apple does not fall far from the apple tree", or "you will get enough of who you will be with", or "oranges will not be born from aspen" — but you probably caught the essence. Attention, the question is: could Misty, who grew up far from civilization, raised by Opaline, become good and almost a saint? Unlikely. So she didn't!
>At this point, the community would probably already hate me, so let me explain. Nobody says Misty is worse than Opaline. But I'm not saying Misty is better than Opaline. At least for the duration of the second chapter.
>Misty has a very important thing called "motivation." If Opaline helps Misty, Opaline will give Misty a badge of honor. Fine, there is motivation — and there is also the conclusion that Misty does not serve Opaline out of naivety or ignorance. She understands perfectly well that Opaline is far from kind, that it is unlikely that anyone will feel good under her rule - but let's be honest, Misty doesn't care about that. Misty just goes to her goal, to get a badge of distinction — and not just goes, but goes, ready to do anything for it. So this is the second Opaline! Not by character and not by temperament, here, of course, they are completely different. But look for yourself: Opaline raised her servant /adopted daughter exactly in her own image — if you need something, you go to any crimes, any immoral acts, just to get what you want. Does Misty understand this? He understands perfectly well. Misty is not a child at all, she is quite an adult and knows how to distinguish good from bad. It's just that since Opaline has bigger plans, and she talks about them more often and louder, you can miss this similarity. And I stepped on this rake myself in September and only realized after a while.
>Let me ask you again. There are two characters: one is very open and emotional, often talks loudly about his plans; the second, as they say, is on his mind, but you wouldn't think badly of him. And both of these characters are ready to do anything to achieve their goal. Which one do you think is potentially more dangerous?
>And no, I'm not saying Misty is all bad on her own. Obviously, the responsibility lies entirely with Opalin. But at this point, it's time to remind you that I'm talking about a character who embodies empathy. Very dubious, in this case, empathy turns out.
>>
>>41039680
>I'm not going to be lazy now and I'll find a synopsis right from the beginning of the first year. Empathy is the ability to feel the same as another person, to empathize; it is a person's ability to experience those emotions that arise in another person. Misty, who until the middle of the last episode of the fourth chapter did not know which side to choose when she had outright evil and outright good in front of her eyes, does not look very much like a pony with a high level of empathy. Again, it's not her fault. Empathy is not an innate quality, it develops, it is obvious that Opalin did not teach her pupil to empathize.
>Okay, we got the writers' hint. Deep down, Misty has always been very empathetic, it's just that the evil Opal forbids being good — I still don't understand how it works if it's a character trait, and character is not an innate quality, but the screenwriters and I clearly have different concepts about personality formation. And suddenly Misty meets the main characters who are so kind, so good, so want to empathize with them. No, it won't work that fast! Misty is an adult, her character is formed! Yes, without socialization, yes, without some important stages of personality formation, but she can't take it like that and without some really good reason to change her character. I would believe it if, for example, Opaline decided to Misty for some reason, excuse me for being frank, to kill or at least severely beat her. Here, yes, there would be a strong emotional shock, which could quickly lead to changes in character. Well, for example, Misty realizes that she does not want to become the same as Opaline, and joins the main characters, sincerely wanting to become a better person. Or Misty is just scared, and she reaches out to those who are nice and protective. What's in the series? Nothing… Misty just... met the main characters?.. And they became friends?.. That's it?..
>I'll tell you a secret. We have here, of course, a cartoon about a concept that no one loved and who suddenly had friends who love her, and she loves them herself, and in general she is wonderful, she was just prevented from showing her "wonderful" by the evil Opal. But do you want me to tell you how it would be in real life? In real life, the friends would have suffered later. Because — going back to what was already discussed —Misty was taught that if you want something, then go and get it by any means. Of course, all this would have been smoothed out over time, but at first the consequences of such upbringing would have been noticeable. Can you imagine?! Empathy!
>>
>>41039687
>Okay, we continue to listen to the screenwriters. Misty is good and empathetic, she just couldn't empathize with the other ponies, the ones that Opaline wants to take magic away from, because they're so bad and ungrateful. But after all, Misty has a mistress/foster mother/Opaline. In this context, I was interested in the moment when Opalin talked about how she was underestimated and harassed as a child, and she had to prove that she was worth something. Misty didn't show much emotion at the same time. She muttered something there, but where is that empathy?! Misty, wake up, Opaline, who raised you and gave you a home, tells you with sincere indignation about how unfairly she was treated! We are not talking about the fact that Opaline could have been lying. Let's discuss how Misty reacted to this on a level: "I'm sorry I let you down again..." Misty literally lives, probably in her own opinion, undervalued and oppressed! If empathy is the ability to feel the emotions of another and empathize, then you show that she at least empathized with Opal when she was on her side! There you could say anything from the banal: "I'm sorry" to "I understand how it feels...".
>>
>>41039693
>Let's be honest. Misty's not bad. She is an interesting character, she is quite cheerful, she is kind, she has willpower... she has many good qualities, and she could well become the personification of one of them. But empathy is an extremely unfortunate choice. Because Misty is not trained in empathy, and in fact it should take a really long time, preferably without the slightest influence from Opaline, for this quality to develop in principle. What the screenwriters are trying to do, showing how good this heroine has always been at heart, may seem quite logical at first glance, but it does not stand up to any criticism. I do not know what will happen next, but frankly, I do not like what is happening at all. The fact that Misty should become good and kind has been clear since the first episode — so no one objects. But the way the writers are trying to paint it... sad, of course.
>Just a little bit of my personal opinion again, without trying to get into psychology. At the time, I really liked the new generation feature film. This series had potential. The main characters had potential. But in the series, all this potential is negated. If the characters in the full-length film could still be interesting and liked, then in the series they are terribly uninteresting, monotonous and cloying. Why did I suddenly start talking about the main characters, even though they had never been discussed before? But because Misty, very ambiguous in her character and behavior, seemed quite lively and interesting in comparison with them. Now the creators of the series have made her part of the gang of main characters and are doing their best to show how good and wonderful Misty really is. And something tells me that the moment is getting closer and closer when Misty will finally become one of the "ideal" main characters, who are good, kind, but monotonous, similar to each other and therefore very uninteresting.
>The fifth chapter is out, you can write another, most likely final opinion. The last part was dedicated to Misty, so it's fair to talk about Opaline this time. I have already said that it is a pleasure to analyze her character and behavior from a professional point of view. I'm not sure how much of a compliment it is when a conflict psychologist says that you are an interesting object to study from a professional point of view, but the fact remains.
>I analyzed Opaline's behavior in the context of interacting with Misty, but I didn't really touch on her behavior alone, her worldview, and it's time to talk about her past. At the same time, I will express my opinion about this wonderful antagonist, taking into account the released fifth chapter — a small spoiler: at first I planned to call the part "How to destroy the entire plot potential of Opaline in one phrase." And, according to tradition, I will offer options for how it could be done.
>>
>>41039704
>Let's start with a simple one. How would you describe Opaline? Surely now you will remember that this is an evil evil, very bland and cardboard, evil, because it is necessary according to the plot. And so that everyone can immediately understand for sure that this is an evil evil, she also laughs villainously (God, I can't help but say this, I'm already abstracting, but how it used to annoy me). Let's focus on this characteristic now: "An evil evil that laughs villainously and makes villainous plans." It seems to be possible to understand that this is an Opaline… It took me nine words to describe her. But let's figure out how things really are.
>Now I'm not going to go back to the old conversation that Opaline choleric is the basis of the character that we take as an axiom — I'll just remember a rather funny fact in the context of our topic that I forgot to mention earlier. In the first teachings on temperament, the choleric type was associated precisely with the predominance of matter in man corresponding to the element of fire. I'm not sure what the screenwriters thought about this when they prescribed the image of our fiery alicorn, but the coincidence is interesting.
>So now let's get serious. Opalin is a person isolated and, moreover, "self—isolating" from society. She has virtually no interaction with anyone other than Misty. Well, Opaline has a connection with the outside world — she somehow watches the main characters there and, in principle, has at least some idea of what is happening. But this is a one-way communication. Can one-way communication replace communication? The question is rhetorical. Especially if we're talking about Opaline. Have you noticed how sociable and open she really is? Have you noticed her habit of talking to herself?
>I think everyone has heard about the so-called "pyramid of needs". I inform you: the need for belonging (a.k.a. communication, friendship, love, society, etc.) is the third step immediately after physiological needs and the need for security. Well, Opaline isolates itself from society with all these words of hers: "Attachment is a sign of weakness" — but the need does not disappear at the same time. No, obviously, there are cases when people voluntarily completely shielded themselves from society and were quite happy — but the rather talkative Opalin somehow does not look very similar to such a case. She, in general, admits it herself in some moments. Well, for example, in the third episode of the fourth chapter, she said something like: "I'm joking so funny, but there's no one around." She has a need for society and communication, don't worry.
>>
>>41039714
>Now let's talk about Opaline's habit of talking to herself. I'm not arguing, there are people who talk to themselves. Most likely, you once exclaimed or uttered something. But just listen to what kind of monologues Opaline gets. It's a one-man show. By the way, this is already to the question that such a thing is an unhealthy reaction of the psyche to isolation, which is very bad. The whole irony of the situation is that Opalin herself diligently suppresses this very need for communication and pushes her only interlocutor away in every possible way — because, in her opinion, she should act in accordance with the desired role of a powerful alicorn ruler. The character unknowingly, but very diligently breaks his psyche.
>We, at our psychology department, are very fond of saying: "You can't help a person if he doesn't want to do it himself." So Opalin wouldn't want to — she firmly believes that everything is fine with her and she doesn't need any communication. In her mind, the evil fiery alicorn ruling Equestria, in principle, cannot have any attachments or affiliations. Do you know what happens? Instead of actually being proud and independent, Opaline is a hostage to her status —and the status that she invented for herself. And she is satisfied with this, she believes that this is normal, that this is what is needed. It can also be mentioned here that her megalomania is not related to her own achievements, but only to belonging to the Alicorn race — also a very important feature. In this context, I wonder what the writers will do with the character at the end of the series — given that we are literally watching a cartoon about peace, friendship and ponies, and in such series they like the villains to become good at the end. I'm just not sure what Opaline is with her beliefs (which she has religiously adhered to throughout her life, and this, you know, oh, how long) that's how at the end of the series, at the request of the writers, he will be able to suddenly change his views.
>From here, let's smoothly move on to the favorite topic and hypothesis of most psychologists: all problems come from childhood.
>>
>>41039722
>Let's take it as another axiom: the story of Opaline about her childhood from the third series of the fourth chapter is true. Perhaps distorted by a child's perception, but true. If it's not true, then we just say that this is another manipulation to win over Misty, and close this topic. So, I think the hint of the screenwriters is obvious to everyone: Opalin is so bad because they refused to be friends with her / harassed her / underestimated her. Classics of the genre. Here, of course, one can wonder how much of a pleasant person Opalin was in general, so that people would want to be friends with her — at least she was always ambitious and rather arrogant (we recall the moment when she said that being an alicorn of fire is much better than an alicorn of the sun or moon). But this is more about headcannons, and I'm not going into headcannons right now. So, there is Opaline, who had to prove in childhood that she was worth something and that she should not be underestimated. The problem is that it became her life attitude — and then it all got worse when all those events with Twilight happened, which generally left an indelible imprint on Opaline's psyche. Notice how often Opaline mentions Twilight, which is... well, it's not clear where at all — and this is despite how much time has passed, and despite how much older Opaline is, in principle, than Twilight. It's like she's constantly competing with her. The child developed an inferiority complex in childhood — and, in fact, her desire for power became a consequence of the desire to prove something to someone. The abusers-alicorns in childhood, Twilight Sparkle, Sunny Star Scout — are not the point, as long as there is someone so that she can compensate for her childhood experiences. In psychology, there is a very good term for this — "incomplete compensation with low social interest." In simple terms, this is a situation when a child with an inferiority complex closes in on himself, feeling resentment towards the whole world, which then forms selfishness, inadequate self-esteem, envy and other not very pleasant things. Opaline as it is.
>>
>>41039727
>The trouble is that Opaline has never grown up. At some points, I get the feeling that there is something rather childish in her behavior. In general, the plot is actually very interesting, when we are shown how the immortal alicorn, who has lived for many, many, many moons, is actually not formed at all as an adult personality in psychological terms. In fact, Opalin has remained the same offended child who was once underestimated and ignored. I could also speculate here about emotional/psychological age, but I can't say anything about it yet, except that sometimes I have a feeling that Misty will somehow be even older in their duet.… By the way, this may also be due to the fact that Opalin chose isolation — she basically has no opportunity to grow up outside of society. In the last part, I said that I would like to give Misty a test for the level of empathy, and here I want to say that I would like to give Opaline a test for psychological age. I think the results would be interesting.
>Upd: I passed the psychological age test, trying to get used to the role of Opaline and imagining what answers she could give to the questions provided. 29 years old. The result is quite mature, and I might even have taken back my words if the interpretation of the test had not shown me that "You are a psychologically adult person, because you are optimistic about the future." Great. No one disputes that Opalin is optimistic about the future. She has been ruling in her dreams for a long time. But neither in the test nor in the interpretation was there a word about childhood resentments, nor about the ability to interact, nor about the ability to live independently and so on. That is, it is about those nuances in which Opaline has not matured. This is by the way about why you should not trust questionable psychological tests on the Internet.
>About such childish behavior, I can only add that — attention, a difficult word! — according to the theory of transactional analysis, Opaline often manifests itself from a childish position. Transactional analysis is a theory according to which each personality has three components (parent, adult, child). A child is a personality structure characterized by emotions, expressing needs and desires, and adaptation. A parent is a personality structure characterized by authoritarianism, criticism, emotional reactions, and coercion. Depending on the situation, Opaline has one of these behavioral structures. The position of an adult operating with objective facts, even if it is sometimes present in her behavior, but it is much less pronounced. Emotional, authoritarian Opalin successfully suppresses the position of an adult, which is not very good for a leader — and we all remember that Opalin wants absolute power.
>Let's remember the beginning of our conversation and the nine words we agreed on: "Evil evil that laughs villainously and makes villainous plans." And now a brief summary of what we have achieved.
>>
>>41039733
>And not a word about the fact that she is evil, nor about her habit of behaving extremely pretentiously and pretentiously, nor about her plans and laughter — it's all just a facade. The facade, by the way, is very high quality, because few people look behind it. Screenwriters, for example, don't look in exactly. By the way, about this…
>They're probably waiting for me to say something about the fifth chapter. I will disappoint you, because I have almost nothing to say. There is, of course, a Misty storyline, but Misty's storyline outside the context of interaction with Opaline is not particularly interesting to me, as a conflictologist, so I don't go there. Well, Opaline... we didn't learn anything new about Opaline, except for the expected plot twist that she wasn't going to give Misty a badge of honor. Yes, it is expected. But I'm disappointed. Firstly, it was too obvious — an evil villain is deceiving his servant, of course this has never happened before! Secondly, I quote my own words from the second part of this article: "... it would be much more interesting if Opaline was really going to give Misty a badge of distinction after all. It would be an honest and fair act that would make it clear that Opalin is still true to her word, which means that she is a much more diverse character than just evil evil. And Misty would, again, have doubts about whether she did the right thing by choosing friends over her mistress/foster mother." I'm not going back on my words, in my opinion, it would be more interesting. Because all these psychological analyses are, of course, good. But with each chapter, the screenwriters give fewer and fewer opportunities to find at least one positive quality in Opaline. And a character without a single positive trait (as well as a character without a single negative trait) is somehow quite sad. Sorry, I don't want, in the end, literally the only good quality associated with Opaline was that her song in "Tell your tale" is beautiful (I still haven't watched it, but for this song alone, you can love this character ...).
>"If you criticize, offer it," you can tell me. I suggest.

>There is an Opaline. There is Misty, to whom Opalin promises a badge of distinction — sincerely promises. So at the same time, Misty would, as already mentioned, at least think a little about how much her foster mother/hostess is her enemy. That's so that she has these doubts until the end of the series, and not some sudden unnatural mental tossing in the last episode of the fourth chapter. At the same time, Opalin treats his servant / pupil at least fairly (yes, house arrest for constant failures throughout most of the series is quite fair, and you will not convince me). And from here we can develop a dilemma for the remaining episodes. Remember, I said that in such series they really like to make villains good? Let's look at two options.
>>
>>41039738
>1. If the screenwriters decide not to destroy the "beautiful" tradition and make evil evil good. In this case, Opaline may have at least some reason to reconsider her views - her harsh, selfish, but fair attitude towards Misty could well be askew, but for the remaining episodes it could be turned into a reflection on the topic: "And how important is Misty to me and why, despite my fair treatment, did she choose my enemies over me? What if Misty is important to me? What if I'm ready to give up my plans for her?" Then again, the same suppressed need for communication can play a role... does it sound unnatural? And to make Opaline good after we were directly told that she had lied to Misty all her life and was proud of it, and after we were told throughout the series that she was evil, is it more natural?
>2. If the screenwriters follow the path of least resistance, and Opaline will be defeated. This is much more logical in the current situation in the series. Well, it's okay. Nothing would have changed from the fact that Opaline was really going to give Misty a badge of distinction — Misty could, in principle, remain in the dark about this until the end of the series, it's just that the audience's perception of Opaline's image would have become more twofold. This plot move would not have affected anything at all in this case! But it affects the character, because Opaline now has nothing left that could be called a positive quality!
>One phrase: "Misty is so stupid, she believes that I will give her a badge of distinction" — just destroyed any hope for a more or less complex image of Opaline. I started watching this series very skeptically, but after the second chapter I had a lot of thoughts about her character, her behavior, some of her features - the character had huge potential, and I did not expect to see such an antagonist in a children's cartoon. And now we are approaching the moment when there is nothing left of it. You know, usually there is a work of art, and the more characters are revealed there, the more complex and multifaceted they become — but here it's the opposite. The potential has been safely missed. Moreover, the screenwriters have deprived themselves of at least some variation. Opaline will be defeated — most likely, this is obvious. And you will not feel sorry for her, not because she is evil and bad, but because she is so cardboard that you will not be able to empathize with her somehow - and even stories about a bad childhood will not save her. And it will not work to be happy that evil evil has been defeated, either, because evil evil does not seem to be at least some serious threat at all. Opaline will be good — also an option, also very likely due to the genre, but how much it will seem far-fetched and unnatural after the plot twist from the fifth chapter.

>The short verdict: the character is wonderful, the potential is missed as much as possible. It's a shame.
>>
>>41039594
>>
>>41039594
Holy shit G5 is redpilling foreigners on the nigger worship in Western media
>>
>>41040006
>It's not me, my queen, don't shoot the messenger.
>>
>>41039594
Fuck this is long. But I agree. Hasbro destroyed any nuance with Opaline. I knew as soon as she said she'd never get a cutiemark, that Opaline was going to be defeated. Really annoying to watch something when you know the outcome for a month before it happens. I also feel they tried to have it both ways with Opaline. They should've committed to villainy or a hint of redemption
>>
>>41040014
QRD?
I'm not reading a 19 reply schizo post.
>>
Wtl;dr
>>
>>41040608
Misty's behavior makes no sense. She doesn't act like an abused person who thinks Opaline is her normal. She immediately changes her personality upon meeting the m5. Also, Misty is supposed to be empathetic but doesn't empathy when Opaline talks to her about her miserable childhood.
>>
>>41040628
We needed to read 19 posts for that?
>>
>>41040637
There's more. Like how the reviewer talks about how the community over-hates Opaline. Which I agree with.
>>
>>41040608
well there is not only this
I hope chapters get better answer
>I. About abuse and temperament(opaline chapter)
>II. About role conflict and escapes from home(misty chapter)
>III. Let's talk about empathy(misty chapter)
>IV. About self-isolation, psychological age and missed potential(opaline chapters)
now good luck figure out what and where this chapters( I was need to better mark each of them)
>>
>>41040020
>>
>>41040719
>Yes, my queen
>>
>>41040014
>>>/pol/troon brainrot
>>
File: 1673318703000242.jpg (134 KB, 413x512)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
damn nigga you expect me to read all this?
>>
At the start people "hated" Opaline and loved poor mistreated Misty. Now they hate Misty and miss Opaline
>>
>>41041597
That's no the case on other sites like derpibooru.
>>
>>41040647
I like her
>>
>>41040608
Basically Misty BAD, Opaline dindu nuffin
in a nutshell
>>
File: 3202868.png (1.2 MB, 1920x1080)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>41041939
>>
File: 1710878207469329.jpg (2.19 MB, 2560x1440)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB JPG
>>41041939
uhhh based
>>
File: 1668231607856128.png (238 KB, 611x554)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>41039727
>In simple terms, this is a situation when a child with an inferiority complex closes in on himself, feeling resentment towards the whole world, which then forms selfishness, inadequate self-esteem, envy and other not very pleasant things.
>>
bump
>>
File: 1703710134493064.png (2.5 MB, 2268x1678)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
>>41041597
I used to love Misty and Opaline. I still love Misty and Opaline, but I used to too.
>>
It is weird though how g5 will overlook everything Misty did
>>
Queens stay on top
>>
>>41044039
Its a shame they could played it far differently between them where they both showed that they at least cared about each other a little bit. Something like Opaline actually gave Misty her cutiemark back then magicked her back to her room to keep her safe.
>>
>>41042609
Look at that smile. Would that smile lie to you?
>>
>>41044482
>everything Misty did
such as
>>
>>41046335
The constant lying, breaking in and stealing
>>
>>41046888
>>
>>41047220
Ceiling misty will never fuk and cum if all she does is watch
>>
She was doomed the moment they went with that disgustingly oversaturated shade of purple.
>>
>>41039594
Misty is a liar with no consistent loyalty other than what feels right at the moment (so cute things make her go "ooh, save it", while ugly things make her go "ooh, kill it"), and lacks compassion for Opaline very suspiciously given Opaline actually has somewhat of a sob backstory and barely mistreated Misty, you didn't need that much text to say it.

What angers me is people see this as a good portrayal of narcissistic abusers and their children. Hell no, Opaline's way underdone and lacks any complexity (she never seems to care about Misty) while Misty actually acts exactly like those abusers (compassion for the cute kid, anger at anything that doesn't align, immediately throws away relationships when convenient).
>>
>>41047736
Misty is just anon in Equestria as a filly, but the realistic version.
>>
Shut up OP. What the fuck
impressive though
>>
It just bothers me that Misty never bothered telling Sunny the truth until there were going to be consequences for her behavior. Like it never struck Misty to be brave and confess to her "friends" that there was an Alicorn called Opaline Arcana. I just can't get over that selfish part of Misty's character, and whenever I try to talk about Misty's flaws online, everyone excuses her because she was abused. As if she has no agency.
So if someone is abused by their mother, they would be allowed to kidnap someone? That wouldn't hold up in our courts, you should know right from wrong.
>>
>>41048703
Misty certainly would get some punishment for kidnapping Sparky, but the whole thing's messed up. Why the hell is she so flip-floppy? And why doesn't Hitch lock her up? He acts like it's no big deal.
>>
Cecilia Pederson horse.
>>
>>41048849
They should've at least made Misty do some community service like Sprout.
>>
>>41049655
This. Misty should've learned that crime does not pay, just like Blossom.
>>
>>41048703
>>
>>41049926
Based Craig
>>
>>41040724
>>
>>41051744
One bag or half a bag?
>>
>>
>>41039594
We need a foreign language fandoms general.
>>
Holy fuck, that "article" is full of English words that don't exists in Russian, but written in cyrillic. What kind of pidgin language is that?
>>
>>41052147
>>
>>41053688
>that smile
Who could say no?
>>
>>41053237
You translate it then
>>
>>41054729
I'm talking about the original, not translation.
>>
>>41039594
this mfs drawing makes opaline actually looks good, why did they have to make her colouration so fucking neon and shit
>>
>>41055363
I think they may have made Opaline's design a bit unappealing on purpose to make it easier for people to dislike her.
>>
>>41054158
>>
>>41056095
>When she sees dragonfire
>>
>>41048018
How is it realistic?
>>
File: 1679035274795682.jpg (39 KB, 875x474)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Opaline my beloved
>>
I really don't like the fact that Allura is going to be redeemed. She did some nasty shit in SoS. So why does Allura get a pass for mindrape, but Opaline is despised by a big chunk of the fandom?
And another thing. The angle that they're going for with Allura going by her song was that since she's an outcast she was allowed to do shit like take over a town? What kind of nonsense is that? That if people don't like you, you can be a bitch, commit felonies and we're supposed to OK with that? The fact that Allura never asked for help and went straight for brainwashing doesn't make her more sympathetic than Opaline. And I'm not buying this being nice to Twitch shit or crying about global warming, all she has to do is ask for help. But somehow fans will think Allura is morally fine. It's bullshit.
>>
>>41039743
Opaline shouldn't have gotten killed off.
>>
>>41058498
She's alive
>>
>>41058884
Prove it.
>>
>>41059053
Frame-by-frame her last moments in tyt
>>
>>41058498
She was only sentenced to eternal pleasure by tentacle rape.
>>
>>41059756
*tree roots
>>
>>41059756
How do you know?
>>
>>41060987
my dick knows
>>
>>41059053
>>
>>41061683
That rainbow must feel great. Better than being blasted with Utter Flutter
>>
Someone in the other thread said it but, doesn't Misty feel spiteful to Opaline? Her interaction with her in chapter 5 and 6 are weird
>>
>>41062860
That is a mystery even to the writers.
>>
>>41062289
what is utterflutter
>>
>>41039594
artist?
>>
>>41064297
The thing Flutter Ponies did in g1 where they blasted things with their wings, and could do things like stop the smooze and erebus, a pretty overpowered ability.
>>
>>41046035
They never wanted you to like Opaline
>>
File: 1712444092952267.png (103 KB, 928x860)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>41065175
smoozebros...
>>
>>41065773
>>41065175
This is gazangoonocide, this has to be stopped
>>
Opatop
>>
>>41066087
Gazengoo?
>>
File: 3030555.png (1.44 MB, 2500x1280)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>
>>41068333
Chuck Misty out of that group and I will take her place
>>
>>41068909
But someone has to serve drinks
>>
>>41043740
Don't look at me. Misty ate the last bag of cheese puffs
>>
>>41066796
Opabottom is what she's destined for
>>
>>41065763
Its just like Starship Troopers and Man in the High Castle. They want you to dislike something but how they make the characters and or nations makes you like them.
>>
>>41072079
Well it worked on a part of the fandom, Opaline being mean to Misty is enough to make some people want her to be gruesomely killed
>>
>>41067375
gaza+goo the ponies are jews
>>
The prettiest
>>
File: More like an AILF.gif (661 KB, 426x240)
661 KB
661 KB GIF
>>41074382
>>
File: 3143778.png (276 KB, 590x590)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>41075111
What does the "A" in AILF stand for? Ancient?
>>
>>41074382
Nice braid
>>
>>41076213
Ancient I'd Like to Fuck
>>
>>41076213
Uh I mean Alicorn I like of Fire
>Anon backs away and then goes into Mistys room and tells her, her idea stunk
>>
>>41078946
Of course this was Misty's idea
>>
>>41079769
She is getting her fuck and cum priviledges revoked.
>>
>>41040608
SHUT. SHUT.
YOU WILL READ THIS INTELLIGENT POST BY THIS INTELLIGENT UNIVERSITY-GRADE BOY TURNED INTO A MAN.

At this point every University graduate and even a high school teacher is a fucking autistic schizo for daring to go into narrow niche detials about a given subject matter no normalfag gives a shit about.
I GUESS ALL TEACHERS ARE AUTISTIC SCHIZOPHRENICS.
>>
>>41080307
At this point being called a schizo is a compliment
>>
>>41080302
For how long?
>>
>>41081150
two weeks
>>
>>41040014
>>41040608
Well, this offers me a relevant angle from which I can analyze the 19-post scizo-pile,
So I guess I am.

>precisely from the point of view of conflictology
Ok, so this is... translated. That means either the original anon used a word that translates most directly to "conflictology," or the translator has enough self confidence to feel comfortable using words like "precisely" and make up words like "conflictology." Either way, at least one of them thinks they know a thing or two about words, which means we should be careful of "clever mistakes".

>fandom thinks opaline abused and gaslit misty and hates her for it
>and she does gaslight
Well, thank god we don't have to argue about the details of a specific poorly defined word through a translation.
>abuse, as translated
That's... basically just as poorly defined and there's nothing I can do about it.
>(abuse means that she is extremely intolerant of Misty's mistakes, screams and snaps at her)
It's a miracle. He defined his term. Notably, this may or may not be what the whole of the community defines abuse as regarding opaline, but it's what the opaline-lover means.

>Temperament is, contrary to popular belief, not a character trait acquired during interaction with society
The moment he started describing what opaline's "character type" was, it was clear where this was going. He's arguing temperament is a feature of nature and not nurture.

>Guys, eight. Eight episodes. For eight episodes, Misty did nothing but let down her foster mother/savior/mistress/whatever.
>it's unrealistic to tolerate it calmly. Yes, she screamed, yes, it's rude, but in a sense understandable.
>I just don't really like this prioritization in the community, in which Opalin is a complete bastard, because she dares to raise her voice at Misty when she lets her down for the eighth time in a row
>What the community means by abuse is only a consequence of mistakes, partly even fair and much milder than it could be.

It's cope. I don't have to keep reading. I'm going to, but I don't have to. He defined gaslighting, then said she gaslit. He defined abuse, then he said she did all the actions that are abuse but that it doesn't count. No, it still fits the definition of abuse you gave. If you think it's good, you think it's good, that it is good to abuse misty for being a huge failure disappointment. That, or you don't actually agree with the definition of abues you gave, and you think the community is wrong about abuse, but it still matches the definition we're using.

I don't even have to argue about the nature-nurture thing because it doesn't matter. If it was opaline's physiological nature to bit people's faces off and staple them to the roof, that wouldn't make it better or more forgivable. The yelling is either damaging or it isn't and none of this makes a difference.
>>
>>41081719

An adult-child relationship is not based on success. Adopting a kid doesn't mean that you have a minion who will obey you. It isn't the same as an employer-employee relationship. This, as I understand it, is the use which opaline has for misty, which is why cutting misty off when she turns out to be a failure makes sense. This is an incorrect use of a child. An ab-use, one might say, because that's what it is.

If you have a dog, and you feed that dog every day, that doesn't mean the dog will learn how to sit and fetch, that the dog will learn who to bite and who to greet happily. That's on you. You have to make that happen, and you aren't owed anything you don't successfully earn. When you fail to teach the dog something, it doesn't matter who's fault it is. The lesson was not learned. To be mad about this, to hate this "failure", you rage at the concept of fact itself, at what "is". The world will never owe you success, and your methods only do so much.

On top of this, I'm pretty sure it's implied that the heavy gaslighting and moral apathy that misty and opaline live under are the cause of their incompetence. It makes the simple statement "this is what happens to a child following a bad adult."

Guys, this is just really simple. The opaline-lover would also yell at and probably beat misty if she failed him 8 times. They basically said as much. That's all this is.
>>
>>41076213
The queen has all the best facial expressions.
>>
>>41082023
But enough about Haven
>>
>>41081719
It doesn't count because shitsty deserved it
>>
>>41081719
tl;dr
>>
File: Dirty Queen Haven.png (1.39 MB, 832x800)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>41082023
Yes
>>
File: Shock.png (1.21 MB, 1920x1080)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
I miss her

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.