[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FL95K4tWYAEQYSP.jpg (1.03 MB, 3580x2683)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
He's probably one of my favorite characters in the entire franchise. From the outside looking in, I always thought he'd be a stereotypical military dickhead, but completely flipped the script as soon as I watched 79' and Zeta. Bright does not have a easy job at all. He's a 19 year old practically fresh out of the academy and thrusted into one of the most important Federation vessels that single handedly changed the tides of the OYW. Most of his crew are civilians and teenagers. The only reason why he acts the way he does is because it's a matter of life or death if they don't succeed. It also shows it isn't easy for him either. The way he speaks to people shows he's always "on" and refuses to slip up for a second, he knows the importance of his role.
Plus the scene in Zeta where he views the tape his family sent to him. I cry everytime.
>>
>>22595649
Hes the most based Gundam character (next to Amuro)
>>
File: 1517185693368.png (41 KB, 960x720)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>22595653
Whitebased, one might say
>>
>>22595649
I like how he still has very clear and very human flaws, like being horrible at the whole "husband" and "father" thing.
>>
>>22595664
He still didn't need that shit with emaly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.