[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: msv-Chapter Blexar.jpg (197 KB, 850x850)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>Previous thread:
>>22505012

Previous campaigns:https://snip.dssr.ch/?13bb17497ee9288d#4sosfvz6HTqLrdA2A9RGqooWW7AgCsNoZg7tfR28dfQS

Password is gas4llspacen0ids to access page.

(Near) complete unit and character assets from Gihrens Greed: Menace of Axis V
[For those that wish to make their own creations with the potential for them to be added as mercenary blueprints to the current game OR for their own personal uses.]

Character set: https://mega.nz/folder/YSVzWbRB#iLhOMXSbzS_jBq3WGP6NxQ

Unit set: https://mega.nz/folder/EeNBQZTC#hg26dftks0YrIhTW25zL1Q
>>
>>22569411
https://snip.dssr.ch/?e12e943facfcae33#GK1MU6KTE2tDWGL33iBzd7oLEKN4FKddnYVT2vGwwQDb
Domo domo, updated as of this thread. Password is the same.
>>
>>22569411
>Chapter Blexar
Remember anons don't metagame and make choices that would make sense for the characters. It always pays off to go along with the rising action and tension of the story.
>>
>>22569411

[U.C 0079, January 1st]

>Lipa:Gonna let me walk at all?
>Blexar: Hey now, ya know the deal. Outta bed late, your getting carried.
>Lipa: Its a new year, ya chucklehead...can't I have a cheat day? You that excited about goin back to the service and all? All spiffed up~.
>Blexar: Gotta make sure I still fit into it, given your uncles rhubarb pie.

Laying her head onto Blexar's shoulder, Lipa leans up slightly, nibbling onto his ear.

>Lipa: Oh ya, you still got it lingerin on ya. All the more reason for me to be walking myself. Don't want me looking like one of them folks down south?

Shifting his shoulders slightly, Blexar causes Lipa's breasts to squish against his back, eliciting a playful pout from Lipa.

>Blexar: Its all been goin to the right place. Dont'cha worry though...you'll get some exercise.
>Lipa: Oh~?

Finally emerging from the nature coated path, Blexar gives a Lipa a slide bounce to get her attention, shifting her attention to a rising sunset in the distance of the southern coast of Port Edward.

>Blexar: What'cha think? Quite the color, eh?
>Lipa:...Its beautiful.

Setting himself and Lipa down near a formation of rocks protruding towards the coastline, Blexar reaches into his bag, pulling out an aged camera.

>Lipa:...Alright, who the heck are ya? My Blexar would never willingly let himself be photographed-
>Blexar: "Immortalize a promise in a picture".
>Lipa:...Hehe~. Alright bucko...if your playing by my rules, how about you tell me what ya had in mind?
>Blexar: You, me...

Lipa nibbles her lip in anticipation, legitimately unsure of what Blexar intends to promise her.

>Blexar: World cup, front row seats. Already got the shore leave approved and everything.
>Lipa:...Hell yeah!

Lifting Lipa onto his waist, Blexar chuckles at her.

>Blexar: You got one as well?
>Lipa:...Just a couple.

Setting the camera up, Blexar gives a smirk while Lipa leans into his side.

>Lipa: So~...about that "exercise"~.
>>
This story has been running since 2021. It's wild as fuck.
>>
>>22570209
So much has happened, so many people have joined and left, but Copy X is still here.
I didn't even join this journey until a bit over 2 years ago, but this shit has been amazing to follow.

Thanks for making /m/ more fun, Copy X.
>>
Outta curiosity, did anyone ever make the Hall of Fame for the Zero run? I know it was tossed around but I never saw a finished version.
>>
>>22570099

Blexar is a Canadian? Guess we are getting the day of the rake: U.C edition after the bullshit in Dakar.
>>
>>22570209

Back when I was only working a single job to afford my condo, it was much easier to run through these games narratively/gameplay wise. This campaign has been a bit of a different case since its using numerous new assets and I am now working two full time jobs to keep a roof over my head. I do hope to reach a conclusion by the end of 2024 though. Recent event should help speed things along.
>>
>>22571015
Oh, this is not meant as anywhere near an insult. I think it's cool as hell you've kept this campaign going so deep and intricate. I remember being sad when it looked like you couldn't continue doing these campaigns, but now we're in this really deep, cool, intricate story.
>>
>>22569411
>[For those that wish to make their own creations with the potential for them to be added as mercenary blueprints to the current game OR for their own personal uses.]

Would you rather us post things made with that here or in the /m/sv thread?
>>
>>22571271

This thread is planned to be on the shorter side while I get some other resources ready, so feel free to post them here.
>>
>>22569411
The unit editing is cool but how are we supposed to do it? Just boot up Gimp then cut, copy, and paste? Or is there a more refined way to do it?
>>
>>22571323
As long as you pick the unit a to replace, you can just fill in the space in the corner with whatever you want.
You could make a cube with a mono eye if that is what you wanted.
>>
>>22569411
Once we decompile the character image, is it fine to just post it without recompiling it in the weird form it started in?
>>
>>22571337
Absolutely. The recompiling process is only needed to make the provided images visible. Anything can be used so long as it fits in the provided square.

>>22571333
>>22571333

What this fellow said.
>>
>>22571340
How much does the unit we replace matter?

Will it be a complete reskin of the unit, or is all it's stats going to be up to you and we can go wild with it?
>>
>>22571333
>>22571340
What's a good software to do the editing in then? Or what do you use?
>>
>>22571387
Not Copy, but I've just been using paint.net and been getting along fine with it.
Gimp is more powerful, but I have no idea how to use it well.
Example of what I got done here with it >>22570187 and here >>22569890
>>
>>22569411
>>22571301
Fuck it, Lobbo
>>
>>22570099

Having finished embracing beneath the rising sun, Blexar drives himself and Lipa towards Port Edward. Blasting music through his cars speakers, Blexar bobs his head in rhythm with the music, while Lipa hangs out partially from the window. Slipping her way back in, Lipa decreases the volume to catch Blexars attention.

>Lipa:...Did your dad get our Christmas card?
>Blexar: You sent him one? Waste of good paper-
>Lipa: He always used to respond...well, before-
>Blexar: Mind handing me a beer out of the cooler?
>Lipa: I mind very much! Drinking and driving-
>Blexar: I'm playing with ya, babe.
>Lipa: I know your dad is mad about you enlisting, but he can't be still-
>Blexar: He's blacklisted from teaching and the only people willing to listen to his drivel are you and your mum. Sign on bonus paid for part of my car-
>Lipa: Blexar...
>Blexar: Forget about him. You going to be good driving back home?
>Lipa: Hm~...if I leave any dents, are you going to punish me~?
>Blexar: I'll let your Uncle handle that for me-
>Lipa: Oh, now your just being mean! I swear, you two must have been brothers in a previous life-
>Blexar: He kicks ass, what can I say? Also knows how precious a mans car is to him.

Pulling next to the port, Blexar swings his duffel bag over his shoulder, before lifting Lipa over to the drivers seat.

>Federation Private 1: Look who we got here! To cheap to fly back?
>Federation Private 2: Not like we are to talk. Still have anything left from that sign on bonus?
>Blexar: Not a damn thing. Watch yourself out there, babe.

Tapping his forehead to hers, Blexar waves over to the other Privates waiting to be shipped off. Standing from her seat, Lipa yells out to Blexar.

>Lipa: Love you!!
>Blexar: Love ya too.
>Federation Private 3: Hey lass! If he falls off the boat, call us for a good time! Gya~haha!

Sticking her tongue out at the Private, Lipa begins to drive away from the port.

>Blexar:...Shoulda taken the beers out of the back.
>>
>>22571301
Testing.
>>22571393
If this werks, thank you.
>>
File: Test034.png (53 KB, 256x256)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>22571953
>>
>>22571589

[U.C 0079, January 3rd]

>California Base Officer: Kyle Renaldos, Ontario RDF. Duasche Neggles, Ontario RDF. Blexar Burning...where the hell is Private Burnings?
>Federation Private 1: Sir, currently being made to run laps on the runway for insubordination!
>California Base Officer: I'm not about to wait for him, so one of you tell him his assignment. Blexar Burnings, Saskatchewan RDF. Menul Bezlra-
>Federation Private 2: Also out on the runway, sir-
>California Base Officer: Not about to repeat myself. Quebec RDF. Abdul Seshlawankublarhesuza-

Concluding his "punishment" for insubordination, Blexar waits to be dismissed, while another recruit bumbles his way to the end of the runway, panting and hacking from his disciplinary action.

>Menul: *Hack*...*cough-cough*!
>Blexar: Keep playing it up, creampuff.
>Menul: Your kind are...*cough* only good for pulling carts and being dull minded mules. Not a single thought in that empty head of yours-
>Federation Officer: Private Bezlra! This morning jog to much for you? How about I clear off the infirmary's schedule for you?
>Menul: I only...*hack* allow the touch of a woman-
>Federation Officer: Oh, you still have some energy left in you, boy. Another three laps, now. As for you Burnings-
>Blexar: Barely broke a sweat, Sergent Vowlouski-
>Tordan: Speak when spoken to. Next time we have an issue, i'll have you reassigned to Mess duty until you are transferred out of here. We understand each other?
>Blexar: Sir.
>Tordan: Dismissed. Bezlra, you daydreaming out there?! Get your ass moving!
>>
>>22572246

Wiping himself down of any visible sweat, Blexar makes his way back to his barracks, only to find the a larger than average crowd huddled into the Mess Hall.

>Blexar: They doing something special on the menu for today?
>Federation Private 1: Get a load of this guy.

Nudging his way to a proper view of the screen, Blexar's expressions turns sour at the sight of the image playing from it...

>Gihren transmission:-Is dominated by elites who exploit the people of the colonies, the spacenoids, for their own selfish desires. This humiliation ends from this moment forwards. We shall crush the corrupt Federation Government and win our true independence! This is a formal declaration of War against the Earth Federation!
>Federation Private 2: Finally, some action!
>Federation Private 3: Eh, I don't see this lasting more than a week. Those space folk keep crying about their taxes, yet keep forgetting they are eating and sleeping on the biggest tax drains of them all-
>Federation Private 4: Its just those creepy colonist behind the Moon, yeah? Hey Burnings, your old man was an advocate for that Zeon fella-
>Blexar: Like I give a shit about my old mans Liberal Arts pipe dream.
>Federation Officer: Anyone not on their break, return to your duties!

As the broadcast continues, Blexar can't help but feel a growing anger over his fathers proclamations being confirmed. Even so, an almost hopeful thought creeps into his mind...

>Blexar: (Guess after these Side 3 goofs get crushed...old man can finally let go of this bullshit obsession.)
>Canadian Private: Ey, Blexar! Ya got assigned to the Regional Defense Forces in Saskatchewan.
>Blexar:...Right on.
>Canadian Private: Thought ya might be a tad miffed being put out in the middle of nowhere like that-
>Blexar: Its not Alberta, but i'll take it.
>>
>>22572288

[U.C 0079, January 6th]

>Blexar:...You actually believe this crap?
>Federation Private 1: Believe it? You been hearing about what has been going on up there? Federations getting the hell kicked out of it!
>Blexar: By...giant robots?
>Federation Private 2: Look plenty fake to me. I reckon some of the other colonies must have gotten rowdy and started letting Side 3 pass through their borders-
>Federation Private 1: Dammit, have you not been paying attention to how even the regular Officers are starting to vanish from around here?! Whatever is going on in space, its big! Bigger than anything we could ever imagine!
>Tordan: You three. Aren't you supposed to be on duty?

Noticing the Sergent carrying a large bag on his shoulder, Blexar shrugs slightly.

>Blexar: Getting tired of us already, Sarge?
>Tordan: Keep that yap of yours in check. You'll at least be someone else's problem by the time I get back.
>Federation Private 1: Sir, are you being reassigned to the Space Forces? Tell them these pictures are real-

Pulling the picture from the Privates hand, Tordan rip in half, tossing it the ground.

>Tordan: If you have time to gawk, then use it to improve yourselves.
>Federation Private 1: I paid good money for that...

Stepping past Blexar, Tordan gives a single nod before making his way to join another group of staff traveling to the California Base Mass Driver.

>Federation Private 1: See what I mean? Somethings really wrong here-

Stepping away from the other Privates, Blexar returns to his barracks to finish packing for his reassignment to Saskatchewan. As he steps back out into the sunlight however, numerous flashes erupt from space, before vanishing yet again.

>Blexar: (Those lights...nuclear explosions? Whatever is happening up there, it should be over soon...)

Making his way to the bases airport to await his flight, Blexar notices Private Menul being lead in handcuffs by two Officers.

>Menul: You will not silence me! Its a genocide!!
>>
>>22572436

>Federation Officer 1: Don't force us to gag you-
>Menul: Our rightful holdings are being plundered, and our so called "leaders" meekly respond by hiding the truth!! Do no fear the truth!! Do not fear knowledge!! We must strike now-

Balling up his glove, one of the Officers jams it into Menul's mouth.

>Federation Officer 2: Real patriotic of you, Spacenoid. First, your going to tell us where you got those pictures...then your going to tell us where you are hiding the money you made off of them.

Realizing the source of the images, Blexar cracks a small, relieved smile.

>Blexar: (Yeah, just that blobs sensationalism.)

[U.C 0079, January 10th: Maidstone, Saskatchewan]

>Federation Lieutenant: Do not panic! Shelter has been prepared!
>Citizen 1: E-everything will be destroyed! A bunker is not going to do anything!
>Citizen 2: Why can't I call my daughter?! Please, just let me call my daughter!!
>Citizen 3: You bastards looted my home! I paid for those supplies out of my own pocket! You have no right to-

While panic and confusion continues to spread throughout the town, Blexar aids in maintaining order from potential looters taking advantage of the situation. Feeling an abnormal vibration in his ear, Blexar looks up to the sky, watching as a red streak blazes towards the South.

>Federation Soldier: W-wait...isn't it going to hit South America? What the hell was that?
>Blexar: Debris. Parts of that Space Ant farm must be breaking apart in orbit-

An Earthquake begins to rumble the area, crumbling the foundation of buildings and shattering windows every moment it continues. His ear still quivering, the gale of squawks, caws and other noises flood the skies as thousands of birds of different species flying frantically to the east.

>Federation Lieutenant: Group number One-hundred and three, proceed to shelter-

In an instant, a vast gust of wind whips against the crowd, throwing hundreds to the ground and inflicting instantaneous wind burn.
>>
>>22572492

[U.C 0079, January 12th: Vancouver, British Columbia]

>Rescue boat Captain:...You know they going to throw the book at you over this-
>Blexar: Fine-
>Rescue boat Captain: Boy, if they were not evacuated beforehand-
>Blexar: This was inland enough the tide did not cover everything-
>Rescue boat Captain: It retracted slightly, but all of this was-
>Blexar: There! Right there!

Arriving at a series of dilapidated, flooded homes, Blexar strips off his jacket and sunglasses, exchanging them for a set of goggles and a re-breather. The Boat's Captain tries to restrain Blexar, keeping him from leaping into the muddy, debris infested water.

>Rescue boat Captain: Its over! Even if they had a shelter, it would not have held against-I am not adding another body to the dead! Stop! Stop it already-

Forcing the man off of him, Blexar aims a knife at him.

>Blexar:...Alberta swim champion, four years running. I'll be out...and when I do, get ready to bring others onboard.

Tossing away the knife, Blexar leaps into the water, dolphin kicking his way through the haze of broken wood and other tatters. Making his way into one of the homes, Blexar strokes his way into its basement, searching for the shelter Lipa's family had installed years prior.

>Blexar: (Come on...come on, dammit just be compromised...!)

Stroking to the shelters sealed door, Blexar looks onto its status, relieved to find it sealed...only for this relief to turn to sheer despair at the realization of the ground surrounding the shelter being completely collapsed. Swimming towards an opening in the shelter, Blexar begins to choke from sheer stress at the sight of Lipa's family floating within the filthy water...along with Lipa herself latched onto her younger brother, her rigor mortised body covering him even in death. Returning to the surface, Blexar climbs back aboard the boat.

>Rescue boat Captain:I'm sorry, boy. We found nobody this far in...
>>
>>22572572

[U.C 0079, February 9th: California Base]

"759, 760, 761, 762...763...764,765-"

>Detention block guard: Burnings, shape up. They want you ready for your sentencing.

After a brief moment of silence, the combination of counting and clapping continues. Unlocking the reinforced prison door, the guard finds Blexar completely naked, his upper arms pulsating as he continues to force his body to do clapping push ups.

>Detention block guard: Get dressed.
>Blexar: Lets just get this over with...i'm coming right back here-
>Detention block guard: Look, nobody wants to see you like this. At least put your underwear on for gods sake.
>Blexar:...Give me one of those protein packs.
>Detention block guard: You've already had yours for the-
>Blexar: Just do it.

Begrudgingly tossing Blexar a packet of protein bites, Blexar wolfs them down within moments, before pulling his underwear back on.

>Detention block guard:...And the rest of it-
>Blexar: Just cuff me and get this over with.

Leading Blexar before a tribunal, the aged officers look at the Private in minor disgust at his appearance.

>Tribunal Officer 1: Do you have no shame, Private Burnings? Cover yourself-
>Tribunal Officer 2: We have others to get to today. The charges against you have been dropped in accordance with General Revil's pardon program. According to your records here...exceptional athletic history, Slightly above the national education average...multiple noted incidents with civil protection and insubordination-
>Tribunal Officer 3: Before we continue, there is the matter of your family...namely you father, Pollar Burnings-
>Blexar: I have nothing to do with him-
>Tribunal Officer 3: He has been promoting an anti-war protest in favor of the Principality of Zeon. I think you can understand the...implications of-
>Blexar: There are over thirty undocumented weapons buried in a steel crate beneath his home. Don't just throw the book at him, bludgeon him with it.
>>
>>22572673
>turning on a dime to sell out his own father
Yeah- real officer material, that. Not at all a risk of being turned, if ever made a POW.
>>
>>22572683

It’s shitty but his dad is essentially being insanely fucking Canadian right now calling for peace talks in Zeons favor. Not sure if Blexar cares about saving himself I just think he is royally pissed his own dad is pulling this right now right after billions died plus his girlfriend.
>>
>>22572673

>Tribunal Officer 4: That desperate to protect yourself-
>Blexar: How many?
>Tribunal Officer 4: How many what-
>Blexar: Billions, right? Billions just lost their chance at life, and those left besides those Zeon shitheels are left to pick up the pieces...and that sanctimonious fucker is out there calling for us to get on our knees and beg?! After all this?! I lost *everything* when that colony hit Earth, and he gets to act like a prophet to those space assholes?! Do whatever the hell you want with me, but you drag that prick into a cage and lock him in it! Put him in there with me if you want two jobs done for-
>Tribunal Officer 1: Enough, Burnings. Your point has been made...rather obtusely, if I say so myself. Given the situation, you will be assigned to California Base to assist in training the initial batch of volunteers alongside the proper instructor corps. Further details will be provided to you once this Tribunal is dismissed...oh yes, and you have been assigned the rank of Lance Corporal on behalf of your service and-
>Tribunal Officer 2: Dismissed. Bring in the next one-

Being lead out from his hearing, Blexar still feels himself being trapped within a mental fog, his body aching from the ceaseless excise being done to keep himself from fully dwelling on his losses. The only persistent though in his mind now is one thing...

"Kill every last Zeon...and those who allowed them to exist in the first place."
>>
>>22572985

[U.C 0079, February 27th: California Base]

>Federation Instructor: You have a problem with my instructions, Private?
>Noblesse: N-no sir, but we are only compensating for engaging against others on the ground and r-regular vehicles-
>Federation instructor: Precisely. So what is the problem here?
>Noblesse: T-those Mobile Suits Zeon used before-
>Federation instructor: I heard Private Zelanski lecturing about this to you already. "Square-Cube Law"-
>Noblesse: Please, sir...I am going to lose my mind if another person writes off what I am saying because of that. I saw those things-
>Federation instructor: This war will be won with, or without you, coloni-...*ahem*-
>Noblesse:...You too? I am just as capable as any other-

Noblesse filches as the instructor slightly lunges at him, before sitting back into his chair.

>Federation Instructor: The others are doing you a favor, riding your ass the way they do. Maintenance and sanitation has plenty of openings for-
>Noblesse: We are completely unprepared!
>Federation Instructor: Had you not been brought here through the refugee draft order, you would already be in a tent with the Spacenoids...eating our food. Drinking our water-
>Noblesse: I am trying to save lives here!
>Federation instructor: You can start by listening to reason. Dismissed. Don't bother me with this again.

Meekly stepping out from the Office, Noblesse slams his hand against a wall, flailing it slightly from the pain of the strike. Shaking his head in frustration, Noblesse slightly jumps at the sight of Blexar leaning against the doorway out of the office.

>Noblesse:...Not today. I'm already-
>Blexar: You carry yourself like a pussy.
>Noblesse: Boxeberg or Zelanski send you? I'm not going to leave, even if you people-
>Blexar: You think those robots are going to work planetside?
>Noblesse: Yes! I know without a shadow of a doubt, Zeon is going to use them against the Earth!
>Blexar: Which colony you from?
>>
>>22573255

>Noblesse:...I knew you were just here stir up troubl-

Stepping up Noblesse, Blexar pushes him against the wall, keeping his hand planted to Noblesse's chest.

>Blexar: Which colony?
>Noblesse: S-side 1! Island B-blade!
>Blexar: Ever work out a day in your life? They even training you around here?
>Noblesse: M-more like looking for an excuse to drum me out-

Moving his hand off of Noblesse's chest, Blexar jabs for Noblesse's head, spurring the meek conscript to slip away from the strike.

>Blexar: At least your alert. Come on, I have a drill starting in ten minutes.
>Noblesse:Y-you just tried to punch me!
>Blexar: Yeah, and you avoided it. You've got more sense in you than most of these Americans. If you saw those things in person, I want to know more about them.
>Noblesse:...M-my division instructor-
>Blexar: Likely does not give a damn where you are. Move.

Nervous, yet feeling relief at having someone willing to listen to him, Noblesse follows alongside Blexar.

>Noblesse: P-private Hotguy.
>Blexar: Blexar Burnings.
>Noblesse: Y-your rank-
>Blexar: Who gives a shit?
>Noblesse:...Y-yeah. Who gives a shit...
>>
>>22573281

"Universal Century, 0079. March 1st,"

"On that day, the mechanical giants of Zeon came from the sky."
"Tides of metal and waves of flesh, all would be swept away in a land of dry."
"The morning sun once welcomed a new day, now it beckons confusion and fear."
"Is it wrong that I can not bring myself to shed a tear?"
"The Instructors bicker, the bureaucrats cry, the naive are sent to grinder."
"All this time, I still am treated as an intruder."
"Zeon waits above us, prepared, ambitious, and thirsting for battle."
"This place, reinforced as a castle..."
"It shall not last, it shall not last."
"It will not be a gate, a wall or a fortress that shall holdfast."
"It will be those of us who were born to this world weak and gentle."
"Reforged in the fires of war, and ready to carry the mantle."

_
_
_

"We may be apart, but I cherish your word."
"Within my heart, you struck a cord."
"You who saw beyond my birth."
"How I yearn for the embrace of your wamrth."

Closing his personal poetry book, Noblesse steps out from a makeshift trench line on the Parisian border, taking a scouting position to relay targeting instructions for a disguised nest of Type-61's. Meanwhile, in British Columbia...
>>
>>22573471

[U.C 0079, March 25th: Ruins of Victoria, British Columbia]

>Battalion Commander: We need bomber support! Those monoeyes are still pursuing us! Dammit, divert it then! What do you mean "priority"?!
>Federation Lieutenant: Listen up! We are to hold this position until rescue from the Edmonton branch arrives! Once we have reorganized, we will push Zeon forces out from California Base-

Finding the majority of his soldiers delirious and drained of morale, the Lieutenant fires a shot into the air.

>Federation Lieutenant: Are you all listening!? Had you fought harder, none of us would be in this mess! California Base was impregnable! Absolutely impregnable-

A young soldier begins to wail, her cries deafening in the demoralized silence.

>Federation Lieutenant: Private Isphenople, what is your malfunction?!
>Lilcia: What does it even matter?! They are just going crush us all...*sniff*...t-they were kicking around Appo's tank like it was a toy...I-i just-
>Federation Lieutenant: What, ran away? Had you stayed and fought-
>Echo: Enough, Lieutenant-
>Federation Lieutenant: That is not you call, Warrant Officer! Our entire line just collapsed-
>Echo: You think blaming them is going to help? Cool off. Private, you made the right call. No use throwing your life away.
>Lilcia: W-we are not leaving here...!
>Echo: Medic, prepare a quarter dose of Morphine!

Looking out to the darkened horizon, Blexar tosses aside a plundered cigar as he sees a squadron of Zaku II's approaching.

>Blexar: Picked the wrong place to chase us to, Zeon bastards.
>>
I am guessing the Ashes might get Menul while the Federation under Bright will get Tordan and his task force.
Not sure about Echo and Lilcia.
>>
>>22575619
It'd also be pretty funny if the Ashes managed to recruit Blexar's father, Pollar Burnings. The seethe generated by the manhunter would be legendary. Also hopefully we can massively augment the crippled Yazan with cybernetics so he can have a rematch with Blexar.
>>
>>22575619
Oh great we get the contolist nutjob while all the cool recruits go to Bright
>>
>>22575637
Haha, that will be a riot!
>>22575651
Kinda agreed with you here, specially Bright already have a lot of aces.
I do hope Glemy gains some actual Titans OC just like in the canon.
>>
>>22575651
Remember anons the Federation under Bright has contolist ideals, or at least well a version of them. Due to allying with Jamitov and having Tosh as his left hand, Bright has adopted the belief that humans should leave the earth and terraform and colonise other planets. That's why so much money and resources have been funneled to Mars.
>>
>>22575693
This whole war is just contolists fighting each other when you put it that way. There's barely any anti-contolists left besides Mazelock's crew and Glemy just completely discredited federalism with his speech.
>>
>>22575701
From what we've seen Mazelocke and the Genspent organization aren't doing do well. All their assets in Side 3 either capitulated or went missing when Prince Zeon finally revealed himself. The nuclear warhead they had was captured by Shin Zeon and the fleet that went along with it destroyed. Lastly it's likely that all of their Senate support was killed when the Senators started fighting eachother after Glemy's speech, for example Ainshow got punched out and his throat stomped.
>>
>>22573500

Without armor or air support, the survivors of the collapsed North American front line who were unable to evacuate to the Pacific Ocean engage in a series of guerilla attacks in the ruins of Veronica, their numbers and morale dwinding by the moment. Multiple 120mm shells rip through the ravaged city, further crubling the already tumbling structures.

>Echo: Do not open fire! Until we have a clear shot of their backs, we can't afford to lose this-
>Battalion Commander:G-gunnr...!

Finding his superior trapped under collapsed rubble, Echo silently motions over two other men to aid him in pulling away the concrete and metal, only to discover multiple shattered rods pierced through the Commanders gut.

>Battalion Commander:...It's bad...isn't it?
>Echo: Yeah. Real bad, sir.
>Battalion Commander: Support...further up north. Get the others...to rally with them-
>Echo: Lieutenant Feinshel orders are to push Zeon out-
>Battalion Commander: That tapeworm of a man...ain't worth shi-

Coughing up blood, the Battalions Commander grabs Echo's hand, his eyes drifting to Echo's pistol.

>Echo:...Everyone, clear out for the ground floor! Take everything but a single launcher!

Understanding what is about to happen, the rest of Echo's comrades pack up their armaments, leaving Echo alone with the Battalions Commander.

>Echo: Heart or head?
>Battalion Commander: Just make it qui-

Firing a bullet through his superiors heart, Echo keeps him company until the last spark of life in his eyes fades away. Stepping away his body, Echo takes hold of the anti-armor launcher, waiting patiently as the Zaku II's scan through the ruins. As one of the Zaku's directly passes by the building Echo hides within, he readies a shot for its back...just for one of the Zaku's to block a salvo of rockets coming from another building to Echo's flank, spurring an immediate retaliation.

>Federation Lieutenant: How did you miss?! The chest!! Destroy the chest!!
>>
>>22575798

Realizing his firing position to be compromised, the Lieutenant leaves those under his command to reload while he slips into his hovercraft, ordering it to begin pulling back further to form a new firing line.

>Hovercraft driver: What about the others? We can't just-
>Federation Lieutenant: Is that insubordination I hear?
>Hovercraft driver: N-no, Lieutenant Feinshel...
>Federation Lieutenant: Those Zeon ingrates have overstreachehed themselves completely thin. More capable forces will be here soon enough to reinforce this position and to begin the counteroffensive, yet history will remember our victory here as the beginning of-

The Lieutenant shields his eyes as one of the Zaku's boosters ignites the surface below it. Leaping behind the building housing his forces, the Zaku aims its 240mm bazooka into the partially flooded parking garage where the hovercraft maintains its position.

>Federation Lieutenant: E-evade!! Get moving now-

The Bazooka round impacts the garage, sending the hovercraft flying and collapsing sections of the already ruined building down upon it. Still detecting a heat signature, the Zaku II aims its bazooka to take another shot, while a Zaku with a command horn signals for it to cease. Taking the shot anyways, the ensuing explosion causes the upper level of the building to begin collapsing, with the mass bulk of it falling onto the Zaku II armed with a bazooka. Dashing through the pools of war surrounding it, the Command-type Zaku II holds up the collapsing structure to give his ally time to escape. An anti-armor rocket flies out from Echo's position, impacting the rear of the Commander's Zaku II. As it falls forward, the bazooka wielding Zaku II hastily boosts into his Commander, pushing them both out from the site of the crumbling building. As the third Zaku begins to unload its machine gun into Echo's position, Blexar emerges from the murky waters, firing a rocket directly into the mobile suits waist.
>>
>>22575803

Stumbling through the water, the damaged Zaku's footstep vibrations carry Blexar into the side of a partially submerged building. Bracing himself, Blexar tosses away his now depleted launcher and waits for the Zaku to fall into the water, readying a sticky explosive for the Zaku's cockpit. Placing the mine around his waist, Blexar butterfly strokes towards the Zaku, fueled with killing intent to finally earn his first Mobile Suit kill. As the Zaku's left shoulder collides with the surface below, its monoeye visor rotates wildly, until fixing until Blexar. Slamming its right arm into the water, the tide nearly flings Blexar back again, only for the vengeful soldier to duck beneath the brunt of its force, breast stroking his way to the hulking machine. As the Zaku's arm begins to swing again, Blexar hastily readies the sticky explosive, smacking it against the Zaku's head as he is finally blown back. The explosives detonates from the kinetic force around it, blasting apart the upper structure of the Zaku head. Its monoeye dangling out from its severed connectors. Pushing itself up from the murky waters, the Zaku II's rifle fires wildly into the ground, its tremors and underwater vibrations dislocating its hand from its servo's.

>Blexar: Not used to the ground, are you? Goddamn space alien-

Boosting forward, the Zaku II nearly collides with Blexar as its head is completely torn off from impacting into the side of another building. Readying himself to pursue, a peculiar humming noise beats against Blexar's ears. Shaking his head of any water still trapped within his ear canal, Blexar looks to the sky to find a Gaw Attack Carrier approaching.

>Echo communication: Carpet bombing incoming! Anyone still out there, get out of its flight path!

Before Blexar is able to properly react, he watches as the damaged Zaku's begin to limp out of the immediate area.
>>
>>22575805
I think Copy X is subtlety trying to warn us to never challenge Blexar in the water if gets a good aquatic suit or something. The man's going otter mode here and is managing to make a Zaku panic, imagine what if could do with a mobile suit designed for aquatic combat.
>>
>>22575805

>Echo: Repeat, move out of the aircrafts flight...I want communications silence! Shut it all down!
>Federation Private: Shut it down? We will be completely-
>Echo: Something is actively pinging our positions on an open frequency. Its not enough to pin our exact position down, but I doubt they will stop bombing this area until it is completely silent. This frequency though...it can't be from Zeon-

Meanwhile, Lieutenant Feinshel bashes his hands against the communications panel for his hovercraft, horrified at his position being openly broadcasted while being unable to escape.

>Federation Lieutenant: N-no! Not like this! I am meant for so much-

Little by little, the Lieutenant finds himself being entombed by dirty water, the integrity of hovercraft decaying by the minute. Breaking down into terrified screeches, Feinshel slams himself into the concaved portion of the craft that once been its main hatch entrance, causing a portion of the hovercraft to collapses onto itself, trapping him. Reduced to just emergency power, only a single flashing red light illuminates the claustrophobic space.

>Federation Lieutenant: S-save me...General Coliny...!! I was meant for so much more-

Ash and smoke fill the already darkened lands of Victoria as hailstorms of bombs coat the surface. Emerging from vile waters, Blexar gasps for air, watching with sheer rage that after such meticulous planning, the day would be yet another failure on his part to change anything. Even with the damage done to Zeon's forces, their armies continue expanding across the Earth, while the Federation can only resort to progressively weakening guerilla tactics...

>Zaku II pilot: G-guy was a freaking lunatic! He just kept come at me-
>Zaku II Commander: We have become far to sloppy. It could take weeks to manage those repairs...and given the supply issues, even longer.
>Zaku II pilot:Should we slow down? If your injured-
>Zaku II Commander: All the more reason to meet with the supply corp.
>>
>>22576055

Arriving at a makeshift supply base on the edge of British Columbia and Washington, the Zaku task force it hailed over by a damaged Zaku I.

>Zaku I pilot: Hard fight out there, ah?
>Zaku II Commander: Whoever called in that air support, you have our thanks...argh...!
>Zaku II pilot: Our Commander was injured in battle! He needs-
>Zaku I pilot: I hear ya, I hear ya. Lookin at your machines, you've all had a long day, haven't you? Oh, we got everything you need in here. Uncle Gihren takes good care of his faithful, don't he?
>Zaku II pilot: Sieg Zeon.
>Zaku I pilot: Yeah~,"Sieg Zeon".

Ending the communication, the Zaku II pilots depart from their machine, with the youngest of the soldiers supporting his Commanding Officer with his shoulder.

>Supply base soldier: Get a table ready! Got a big welcome for these heroes here!
>Zaku II Commander:...Your accent is...different.
>Supply base soldier: Is it? Well, you'll find our unit to be rather...colorful in that case.

The pilots are lead into a hastily assembled trailer, their bodies locking in place at the sight of a dozen of their own countrymen stripped and executed in the corner-

*Clang*

The Commander screeches without end as the back of his skull is split open by an underhanded blow from a metal club. His two subordinates, still left in a state of shock, are forced to the ground by a group of rugged soldiers in Federation Uniforms.

>Zaku II Pilot: C-commander!!
>Supply base soldier?: Ha! Step out from your toys, and look how the spacenoid squeals! What'd you do to earn that horn, huh?!
>Eye-patched Officer: Not worth fishing for anything from him now...anything of value is leaking out the side of his head.
>Zaku II pilot: T-this is a violation of the Antarctic-
>Eye-patched Officer: Its more of a "suggestion" to us. He was not lying when he said you all were heroes. You just brought us one step closer to ending this war...well, at least on our part. You spacenoids have a lot to pay for.
>>
File: G0060C02000_1.png (145 KB, 512x512)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>22576322

>Eye-patched Officer: Hmhmhm...the playing field is being evened by the day. Old man Revil will be more than pleased with-
>Mazelock: Lieutenant Colonel Czariano.
>Federico: Fine work, diverting Zeon's forces away from this region. I would have thought you would be indulging yourself-
>Mazelock: You intend to keep this machine for yourself?
>Federico: Of course. Any backwater Zeon outpost will be welcoming us with open arms from now on.
>Mazelock: There are far to many elements in these territories ready to capitulate to Zeon. If we allow them to take root-
>Federico: We are here to kill the cause, not the symptom.
>Mazelock: That "symptom" could very well infect the sanctity of the Federation as we know it. Victory in this war is assured, but should our righteous war as soldiers be tarnished by being forced into years of "sanitation" against the malcontents we allowed to remain?
>Federico: If you had that kind of enthusiasm for killing these Zeeks-
>Mazelock: Do not misunderstand me, Colonel. What I want...is a clean, simple, by the books...war. Instead of ten thousand guerilla's fighting in an unsure land, imagine every man, woman and child raising a rifle against Zeon! All that would be needed...is to show those people "exactly" what Zeon is capable of! This "Antarctic" farce will finally be cast aside to-

Federico pulls out a lighter, handing it to Mazelock as he readies a cigarette. Immediately moving to light it for Federico, Mazelock awaits the Lieutenant Colonel to understand his proposal. Federico takes a single puff, exhaling it onto Mazelock.

>Federico:...I see your rifle aiming at anything that is not a Zeek, and I will personally add you to next pile of them. You understand me?
>Mazelock:...Perfectly, Lieutenant Colonel.

Stepping away, Mazelock nods at the sight of the Zeon pilots being dragged out from the trailer to be buried alive.
>>
>>22576561

[U.C 0079, March 30th: Terrace, British Columbia]

>Echo: Everyone, listen up. Chain of Command has ordered for all forces still fighting in the western front lines of Canada to begin falling back for Edmonton. The decision appears to have been made for what is being considered "non-vital" holdings to be abandoned.
>Battered soldier 1: Finally! Been stuck out here for-
>Echo: I can not bring myself to comply with these orders.
>Battered soldier 2: What the hell are you on about?!
>Echo: Zeon forces have begun to abandon Mobile Suit raids through these territories and have begun resorting to mass aerial bombardments. Without any resistance, any gateway for our naval forces to begin striking back will be cut off...not to mention the mass casualties that would ensue from these continued attacks. To those who would comply with the order to retreat, I will do everything in my power to see you are given those means. To those who would stay and continue fighting here, even against our superiors orders...I can only offer you my thanks.

As he makes his way past the crowd, Echo finds Blexar chugging a bottle of red wine.

>Echo: You ransack that?
>Blexar: Told that man of the cloth I needed a drink. He obliged.
>Echo: You see Private Isphenople around?
>Blexar: Pouring her heart out to that same man of the cloth.
>Echo: Dammit...
>Blexar: Sooner she cracks, sooner she'll start being worth a damn. She adapts fast, but that means nothing if she keeps hesitating.
>Echo:...I take it your staying?
>Blexar: Yeah, and?

Grunting at Blexar, Echo begins to leave for the bases "priest" to find Lilicia, only to hear Blexar clicking his tongue to get his attention.

>Blexar: Want her to be worth a damn? Tell her she is staying.
>Echo: I'll leave that up to her-
>Blexar: Then she'll make the wrong call...just like any woman would.

>Agree or disagree with Blexar?
https://strawpoll.com/wby5A9NOByA
>>
>>22576705
Blexar's not wrong that Lilicia staying would harden her but is it safe for a girl to be around Blexar? If she falls for him she'd die in a tragic accident faster than a cyber newtype gf.
>>
>>22576720

I'm just disagreeing because I naturally think she could think for herself.
>>
>>22576720
Forcing Lilicia to stay doesn't seem like something Echo would do so far anyway
>>
>>22575701
Glemy discredits earth federation but that doesn’t mean he wants everyone in space
>>
>>22576720
Thing is we know she survives the OYW since she and Echo still are around in 0093. She was already gung ho for civilian slaughter by that point so I am not sure how this choice will change anything.
>>
>>22576985
The Ashes are an offshoot of Commodor Blex Forer's AEUG, and that man was certainly a contolist. So it makes sense that members of the group like Henken (who was Blex's right hand) and Yu carry similar sentiments. Glemy may also grow to have those views including environmentalist ones.
>>
>>22577209
I wonder did Glemy know anyone from the Titans beside Monsha and his team?
>>
>>22577209
The ashes original ideals was just for reformation, they are very different from the stock Zeon stance, Glemy himself never demonstrated those ideals, he just wants order
>>
>>22577332
There's Emma, Matt (though Glemy knew him before he became a Titan), and while he was at Luna II Glemy probably met a lot of rank-and-file Titans members.
>>
>>22577397
Yea reformation that the AEUG originally wanted before it was poisoned by Zeonism. However thanks to that and the speech groups of all sorts will be open to joining the Ashes, probably no Federation extremists at all though. Like Bee Ardo he's a lost cause he'll never join or help the Ashes.
>>
Would it be rude to request some custom pilot sprites here?
>>
>>22577675
He said it would be fine earlier, so I assume so. >>22571301

What sorts of things would you want to make/request to be made?
>>
>>22577426
>Glemy probably met a lot of rank-and-file Titans members.
I believed they are most likely die when Bright fired the colony laser if I remembered correctly.
But I do hope there are some Titans OC oppose Bright, instead of blinded by hatred of Zeonism like the rest of Feddie hardliners.
>>22577397
>Glemy himself never demonstrated those ideals, he just wants order
This version of Glemy had met all kind of people in this timeline, he has a lot of ties with nearly every faction; Gihren(Zeon), Bright(Federation), Henken(AEUG), /m/onsha(Titans?), Ghirico(Jupiter) and he is pretty a victim himself of those ideology in these entire saga.
Despite nearly breaking down before his speech, he still choose to do what is right.
It is impressive that Glemy still picked Order after all that happened.
>>22577765
Not that anon.
Could I request a color change for this MS, any color is fine as long as it look good.
>>
>>22577765
Mostly some old aces that were in War for Zeon Independence that aren't now.

Tenneth A. Jung: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/0/0c/GG_Tenneth_A_Jung.png/revision/latest?cb=20200421103942
Lydo Wolf: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/b/bc/GG_Lydo_Wolf.png/revision/latest?cb=20200421104544
Heinz Baer: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/2/23/GG_Heinz_Baer.png/revision/latest?cb=20200421104827
Lon Kou: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/9/98/GG_Lon_Kou.png/revision/latest?cb=20200421104114
Texas Dmitri: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/e/e2/GG_Texas_Dmitri.png/revision/latest?cb=20200421104636
Den Berserk: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gundam/images/f/f3/GG_Den_Berserk.png/revision/latest?cb=20200421104311

I also considered like... Some other spin-off characters but I can't find existing sprites for editing and I don't want to make too much work for anyone.
>>
>>22578041
Oh that's actually super simple to do. So I'd recommend following the little guide in the character image dump, since it mentions how to get the character showing, with the added step of composing all the layers together in the same option where you decompose it.

After that it is literally a copy paste job and squeezing it into the space the character you want to replace is rendered in and remembering to keep the file name somewhere.

If you REALLY don't want to fuck with Gimp, just save the image once you compiled it into a colored picture, export it as a PNG, and you can edit it in any program you want.
>>
>>22578068
So yeah working on replacing some irrelevant Zeke (Holbein) with Lydo here. I think? I did it right?
>>
File: chrome_tLy8kZ0aTn.png (535 KB, 796x744)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
Does anyone have a Hugues Courand image where he isn't staring into the abyss/screaming?
>>
File: G0290C00100_1.png (105 KB, 512x512)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>22578640
Easy.
>>
>>22578041
I'm trying to think of pilots to replace that would help balance out the war effort, and also, would be like... minimal missing persons who aren't already replaced by another cheat.

From the Federation: Antonio (Minor at best character), Dick Allen (Minor), Eledore (Can't pilot a ship, isn't an MS pilot), Elran (Since he always betrays/gets arrested), Federico (A complete nothing), Gopp (Gopp's always been hilarious as a character, not as a unit), Jidan (Minor a fuck, can't captain, can't pilot an MS), Michel (A meme), Paolo (Is always killed so unlikely to ever be truly used)

From Zeon: Arth, Barry, (We do not need all the 08th MS team losers) Billy G (complete nobody) Bone Abust, Lackok, Mulligan (A trio of fuckin' nobody characters), Runen (Another 08th reject), Simus (Another nobody)

So that gives 17 characters I feel can be replaced from the EFF/Zeon rosters.

The AEUG gives us Mannity and Madchar, technically also Wong.

The Titans give us Chang Ya and Gady Kinsey

Does anyone disagree on this assessment for replacements?
>>
>>22578708
Gadem has also been dead since thread one of the bright saga. So thats another option.
Also do remember that most OYW pilots would be fine to replace since most have post OYW versions anyways.
>>
>>22578713
Not just thinking in terms of this campaign.
>>
Right now, it's about OYW feddie POV.
Later, it will be Delaz Fleet, then Titans, afterward, Brian Aeno rebel force and finally Mars?
>>
>>22578851
I'm very curious about mars.
Since it sounds like an inversion of Mars Zeon, instead being a Mars based Brightist holdout based on the prior colonization attempts.
>>
>>22579551
Mars Zeon still certainly exists, but it seems they got their ass handed to them on a silver platter. Odilia and the Bottleship of Mars Zeon had to ally with Monsha and his Titan Remnants to survive. So whatever the situation is on Mars the Federation is clearly in control.

There's also been implications that the Alliance Reborn is using technology either taken or developed for Mars. As well as Ghirco himself being from Mars not from Jupiter >>22578040 but he does have ties to the place in the form of Rook Zoggman. When Glemy was alone with Ghirico the groovy man stated he grew up in a place just like the desert they were in, but without a sea or anything green. He also seemed to be familiar with the Bix Nuud mobile suits knowing that such sandswimmers existed.
>>
>>22579945
While I'm more interested in who are Aeno rebels.
I think what Bright and Tosh have in Mars could be crucial, let hope they don't have Olympus Cannon yet.
>>22579945
Once the Ashes have more resources, what technologies the Ashes should focus at?
Anything is fine by me, just not those psycommu tech.
Call me impatient, I kinda want to know Glemy current stats.
>>
>>22579998
>I kinda want to know Glemy current stats.
was shown in the last thread. No idea if he leveled up after the speech, but this is him just prior to it.
Also I'm praying we get to see some more oddball machines show up, either from remnants or test machines put to war. They're always fun to me.
>>
>>22579998
>Once the Ashes have more resources, what technologies the Ashes should focus at?
I think we should keep it conventional and focus on the technologies that we have already gained. We have good advancements in armaments with the compressed beam gun, skeleton key rifle, and skeleton key beam. Also all the systems and technology that Rinn's Xamel had, though we might not have the data on all of it. If we're able to mass produce that tech and build new MS around it the Ashes would be at a considerable advantage. Since every other faction is so heavily focused on Ace mobile suits and weapons.
>>22580043
Glemy likely hasn't leveled up but he's probably had a stat change, from managing to have a speech that great and you know getting shot in the head. Maybe a sprite change too, like an eye patch, scar, or maybe Glemy's head gets shaved where he was shot.
>>
>>22580129
I really hope Glemy getting a free lobotomy and stomach piercing didn't ruin his mental and physical stats.
He was at least well enough to not just drop dead on the floor, but he can't be unscathed by a bullet to the head.
>>
>>22580156
We'll just need to wait untill Glemy is transported to Belfast for treatment to see what shape he's in. Their might also be different treatment options that can be chosen from a vote as well.
But since Yu went MIA after fighting Rakan, and Glemy is comatose from his wounds, that means Beltorchika is the most capable senior officer at the moment. Meaning Bel is now in command of the Ashes operating out of Belfast. So she'll likely get to decide how Glemy get's treated if the option comes up. That could get really interesting if any of the doctors or remnants from the former newtype labs like Augusta show up. They'd be the most qualified to help and repair Glemy's body but she has bad blood with those groups.
>>
>>22580129
>We have good advancements in armaments with the compressed beam gun, skeleton key rifle, and skeleton key beam.
Wow, the technology level is already reaching to the era of F91.
>If we're able to mass produce that tech and build new MS around it the Ashes would be at a considerable advantage.
Which MS should incorporate these techs?
Just not Jegan.
>>22580182
>But since Yu went MIA after fighting Rakan, and Glemy is comatose from his wounds, that means Beltorchika is the most capable senior officer at the moment. Meaning Bel is now in command of the Ashes operating out of Belfast.
How is Bel going handles the influx of new OC with her situation now?
I hope Ashes get Alexandros, Karl or Czin since Bee and Tordan are out.
>>
>>22580591
>Which MS should incorporate these techs?
Probably whatever MS schematics the Ashes can get their hands on and retrofit. The group still doesn't have a proper tech research wing, so finding a group that could become that may become a priority. The Anaheim remnants or fully absorbing Luio & Co. come to mind, but that might not be possible and we get a third option instead.
Also in the thread before the last it was shown that the Jegan had been developed and one fresh off the assembly line was being used by a Manhunter. So unless we steal the schematic somehow that design is off limits to us.
>>
>>22580591
>Which MS should incorporate these techs?
Well we only really have Nemos and Dijeh, but I'll choose whatever gets us closer to the slick ashen Messers I want for the Ashes
>>
>>22576705

>Echo: It is her choice to make if she wants to leave or not. Nothing else to be said.

Taking another swig of the wine bottle, Blexar scoffs as he finds it emptied. Nearly bringing himself to speak, Blexar shakes his head in disapproval as he stumbles away.

>Lilicia:...T-thank you, Lieutenant De Guille-
>Luse: Think nothing of it, my child. As the children of god, we must be guided back to the light of his son in times of doubt.
>Lilicia: U-um...I meant for listening to me, but-
>Luse: I understand. We all wish for this...heinous affront of a war to be brought to an end. In the face of these sin laden invaders however, they will not stop until our lands are seized and forever ravaged. There is no shame in wanting a live a peaceful life...but there are times where action must be taken. Even Christ resorted to action against the devil's children, removing them from the temple of-
>Echo: Private, a word?
>Lilicia: S-sir!
>Echo: My apologies, Lieutenant. I needed to relay-
>Luse: Ah, all is fine. Those amongst the refugees have also come to confess, and to purify themselves.

Informing Lilicia of the recall order to Edmonton, Lilicia immediately complies with the order, ecstatic to be out from the undermanned guerilla raids.

>Lilicia:...Please don't look down on me for leaving-
>Echo: Take care of yourself. Some of the greenhorns there might be barely trained, so you help them with maintenance on their firearms, alright?
>Lilicia: Sir! I-
>Blexar: Bullshit. First thing you are going to do...*hic* is to get yourself discharged.
>Echo: Burnings-
>Blexar: I'm not wrong...am I? I know what you were crying about in there-
>Echo: Get out, Corporal. Your drunk-
>Blexar: "What if I lost control again?"
>Lilicia: Y-you were listening-
>Blexar: Your whining was attacking my ears. Think hiding behind others is going to keep you safe? Forts are real comfy...at least until your trapped inside of it during a siege.
>>
>>22581070

>Echo: Last warning, Burnings-
>Blexar: Just like what happened to everyone who thought California was never going to fall.

Lilicia nibbles at her upper lip, recalling the final fates of her instructor and fellow comrades as they were crushed and gunned down by Zeons invasion into the interior of California Base.

>Blexar: Scared of "going to far"? Get over yourself...there is "going to far" against these Zeon assholes-
>Luse: That is more than enough, my friend. I had hoped the blood of Christ would have calmed your...zeal.
>Echo: With all due respect Lieutenant, is there any reason you provided him with that?
>Luse: A candle that burns with an unmatched intensity will be melted away sooner...consider the wine to be a way to keep that flame from growing to much for now. Lilicia...do you about the Crusades of old? Soldiers of god, fighting for the purity and sanctity of his blessed lands...and they were forced to allow sin into their hearts to face creatures of the devil. God shall forgive...so do not fear his reprisal for striking down those devils born outside of the lords love, or those that would openly welcome his whispers into their hearts-

Luse stops himself at the sight of a black-haired little girl staring at him from in front of his makeshift confessional booth.

>Luse: Oh dear, that is hardly something for a child to hear. What could one so pure possibly have to confe-

Noticing the child fumbling a small necklace with a worn and weathered cross on it, Luse gives the child a gentle smile, though it slowly ceases as looks at the little girls features more. Shaking at Luse's expression, the little girl pushes through the crowd of refugee's seeking a source of hope through piety.

>Echo:...Lieutenant, you alright? Do you know-
>Luse: No...not at all. Just...good to see another follower of Christ.

Rushing out from the growing line, the little girl takes a seat by the side of the building, curling up as she quietly cries to herself.
>>
>>22581384

>Garma: Difficulties? Not in the slightest, father. Federal resistance was to be expected, but the public is already beginning to swing their support to us.
>Degwin: I understand you have been focusing on Public Relations with local leadership?
>Garma: Mayor Eschonbach's cooperation has sped along the liberation process of the East Coast of America. It is only a matter of time now until the Federations resolve in the north crumbles.
>Kycilia: Have any of the captured Officers revealed information on Jaburo.
>Garma: "It is in South America". "Its in the Amazon Rain Forest." Obvious answers, without fail.
>Kycilia: Do you require additional assistance?
>Garma: I will not be shy in asking for them if they are required. Actually, I would like to send a souvenir to Dozle and Zenna. Would you be able to ensure it arrives preferably soon?
>Kycilia: For laying claim to North America in less than a month? It would be my pleasure.
>Garma: I appreciate it, sister. Father, I will not rest until our homelands glory is known to all of the Earth. I will make you, and my family proud.
>Degwin: You already have, my son.

Saluting to his father, Garma ends the communication to Side 3.

>Degwin: The situation is not as optimistic as he is making it, is it?
>Kycilia: My intelligence tells me Central America and the Canadian territories have been a consistent element slowing down the occupation.
>Degwin: Can you do anything to help him?
>Kycilia: I already have, dear father.
>>
>>22581815
>Garma
This is going to be the youngest Zabi sibling trying to do something good while his elders commit war crimes isn't? At least Garma will likely play a big role in the story to come with the knowledge of Glemy's birth being widespread. There's no way the last surviving member of the Zabi family isn't going to do everything he can to protect his last living relative, especially when he's so close.
>>
>>22581815

[U.C 0079, April 14th, South of Terrace, British Columbia]

>Echo: Armor is moving up! Everyone, keep pressure on their approaching forces!

A line of single barrel cannon Type- 43's pushes forward, opening fire on Zeon's approaching line of Magella Ein's. Exchanging fire between one another, the ensuing battle leaves an opening for Echo's Guerilla's to begin slipping into a blind spot in Zeon's flank.

>Echo subordinate:...Where are the big guys? Its just been tanks and those weird as hell fighters they got lately...
>Echo: They are not about to risk losing those out in these parts. Still, their bombing raids have been slowing down...

Pushing out from a Spider-hole alongside another group of guerilla's, Blexar charges towards Zeon's armor line, firing his assault rifle into a scattered detachment of ground soldiers escorting their armor. Watching as one of the tanks prepares to realign its barrel, Blexar leaps onto its hull, climbing his way to the top of it and planting an explosive onto its primary hatch.

>Federation Private: Blexar, toss a nade' in there!
>Blexar: Keep em' busy! Got another use for this thing!

Aiming his rifle into the Magella Ein, Blexar guns down the three crewmen inside. Leaping into it, Blexar turns the tanks cannon on its fellow armor, firing into their rears.

>Blexar: You want an invitation?! Get those Tanks up here, now!
>Echo: Burnings, abort! Get out of there! Incoming Dopp air support!

Moving off of the cannons controls, Blexar pushes his captured tank ahead, ramming it into a still firing Magella Ein's.

>Blexar: Let em shoot each other-

A flurry of air-to-ground missiles collides with the Federations armor, severely damaging them. Looking out from his tanks outer monitor, Blexar bites down in frustration at the approaching Dodai bombers.

>Echo: Give cover to the Armor! Damn, the Minovsky Particles are rendering targetting systems completely-

Two Dodai's are struck down by a new squadron of Tin Cods.
>>
>>22581919

>Echo subordinate: Air support? Finally, the Federation are actually sending us some real help!
>Echo: We have a short window of time here! Focus on Zeon's armor and then retreat out of the immediate combat zone!

Looking into the sky, Blexar watches as the new squadron of Tin Cods completely overwhelm Zeons air support. Inspecting the aircraft closer, Blexar notices a crest of a tiger biting down onto a stereotypical gray alien on their squadrons wings.

>Blexar: These guys...some real Zeon killers here.

Climbing out from his doomed tank, Blexar sprints back towards his unit. One of the Tin Cod's spins directly above a Dopp fighter, using its wing to clip its canopy as it stalls its engine to avoid being clipped by the falling fighter.

>Bruce: Not to well built are they, spacemen?! Kill number four, marked!

Successfully repelling Zeon's most recent attack, the newly arrived Federation air unit lands at an airbase near Terrace. Making their way into town, the leader of this new squadron detours from introducing himself to Terrace's military leadership and instead takes his squadron to a pizza parlor in town. Wanting to meet the ones responsible for dealing a humiliating defeat to Zeon's air assault, Blexar enters into the shop, finding the place rowdy with hollers and drunken laughs.

>Bruce: Look at this guy, wearing shades at night! Giuseppe, get this guy some fresh Pizza!
>Blexar: Nice kills out there. You lead these guys?
>Bruce: Whenever the dumb asses want to listen. Pull up a chair, Shades.
>Blexar: Names Blexar.
>Bruce: Bruce Tigermighty, at your service.
>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot: Hey, I saw this guy climbing out from one of those Spiggers tanks!
>Bruce: Your that guy? Kick ass. Gimme one of your cigs, will ya?

Pulling out a cigarette from his pocket, Blexar hands it over to Bruce, who immediately lights it for his own use.

>Bruce: Ooooh...that is some weak shit right there.
>Blexar: You got anything better?
>Bruce: Not here.
>>
I got the feeling OYW Zeon OC might appear soon, hopefully it's Captain Helmet and Captain Zaku.
>>22580182
>They'd be the most qualified to help and repair Glemy's body but she has bad blood with those groups.
Are you thinking about turning Glemy into a Kamen Rider?
I would too, him getting a power armor will increases his survivability.
>>22580755
I want to see an Ashes version of Gustav Karl.
>>22581881
>There's no way the last surviving member of the Zabi family isn't going to do everything he can to protect his last living relative, especially when he's so close.
What about Prince Zeon?
>>
>>22581070
>>22581384
>we leave Lilicia free to make her own choice only for her to drink Luse's kool aid
I have a feeling we're going to be seeing more of this when we go back to the present day with Glemy & co. In a void with neither federalism or contolism people are going to return to old A.D. era ideologies to fill the void. It's going to be a nightmare since virtually all A.D. factions are batshit insane extremists like Luse's Crusaders, the ALF and Cosmo Babylonia.
>>
>>22582195
>Are you thinking about turning Glemy into a Kamen Rider?
I was just thinking of giving him skull plates and some reconstructive surgery on his stomach. Nothing to invasive or big so Glemy can get back to leading his people as soon as possible.
If there's anyone that deserves to be turned into a Kamen Rider cyborg it's Yazan, he was one of our strongest pilots but Blexar crippled him into an amputee that can't pilot anymore. It's likely he'll gladly volunteer for the most extreme augmentation surgeries so he can get back to piloting and getting payback.
>What about Prince Zeon?
I don't think anyone outside of Side 3 and the immediate surrounding territories know about his proclamation. Everyone at Granada including Serrana and Ple haven't seemed to hear of it yet. There's also the matter of Glemy's speech occuring right after Prince Zeon's proclamation, so everyone's focused on the former instead.
And in regards to Garma likely focusing on Glemy. There is undeniable proof that he's Gihrens son, and he's much closer given that both those characters are in Africa. While Prince Zeon is an unknown with nothing to back up his claims and is in Side 3 on the edge of the Earth Sphere.
>>
>>22581976

While still consumed by the vast hatred born from Lipa's death, Blexar for the first time in months feels a sense of calm as he spends time among Bruce's forces. While the two discuss the now suspended North American Hockey League, one of Bruce's wingmen switches the channel of the restaurants television to Zeon's central news network being played across North America.

>Bruce: Hey, turn that onto something worth a damn!
>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot: Me and the lads are going to do a round of "Now thats Bullshit!"
>Bruce: Bout to be a short round with that Spigger propaganda. Anyways, you get some real clowns at the World Series.
>Blexar: How many times you been?
>Bruce: Here? Just once...hell kid, its been...twenty years now?
>Blexar: 59' series. Camen Barsh nearly got his head bashed in for foul play.
>Bruce: Hot damn, I remember that! Haha~dumbass thought trying to use his helmet as a weapon was going to do him any good! Lemme tell you kid, its always a real fuckin good time. Just watch out for the broads. Most of em are drunk and mount ready-
>Blexar: Could use that right now.
>Bruce:...Ey, braids!

Yelling over to a waitress, Bruce points his thumb over to Blexar.

>Bruce: How large of a tip would it take to get you two in a backroom together, eh?
>Waitress: I-i mean...not very much-
>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot: Bull~shit! Go on Bill, take a shot! You didn't catch it fast enough!
>Blexar:...So, what is the first "bullshit" of the night-

Staring at the "Zeo Net" broadcast, Blexar's fist clenches at the subject being covered.

>Newscaster:-successfully liberated the city of Edmonton from Federal Forces. Colonel Garma Zabi has personally offered thanks to anti-Federation elements from Quebec City, primarily Federal Lieutenant Commander Hurst Kastoff's for his bravery in lending aid to the homelands Earth-
>Blexar:...Those bastards betrayed us. After what Zeon did, they still turned on us?!
>>
>>22583535

>Bruce:...Heh. Of all the Leafs to roll over in submission, it was the Québécois. If that ain't irony-
>Newcaster:-Falsely imprisoned, the founder and leader of the "Return to Liberty" party, Pollar Burnings, was freed by his supporters and has called for cooperation between the Principality and the Ontario territory.

The screen shifts from the Newscaster to a dark skinned, greyed, curly haired man.

>Bruce:...Wait a minute. I remember that clown-
>Pollar:-Those who cry out in anger at Zeon, know that the destruction wrought upon our Earth is the fault of the fascist military of the Federation! To men like General Revil, who would prioritize a bunker over the lives of billions!! The mass destruction of the colonies? Unwilling sacrifices and shields of the Space Forces! Even when offered a road to piece, General Revil and his council of murderers continue to call for more war! More bloodshed! More control and centralization to steal the rights from those it was built to protect!
>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot: Man, this guy's tongue must be real worn, licking the Zabi's boots like that-
>Bruce: Hey, kid? How old are you? Kid-

Blexars palm begins to bleed from the pressure being applied on it, his hatred for Pollar seeping openly.

>Pollar: This is not an occupation! This is freedom! In Zeon's own bid for liberation, they have come to protect us from any further abuses from the Federal government! Do not fear them! Embrace what they bring! Food and shelter, which has been withheld from the people for the sake of the military, shall be openly provided by Zeon! I ask those of you who truly desire to live true lives, unburdened by the shackles of the farce will have allowed to rule over us...stand by Zeon! Even just your words of approval will keep their rightful cause going! As for those who continue to fight this...I pray that you will see reason and will not stand in the way of progr-

Blexar rams his fist through the television without hesitation.
>>
>>22583617
>Blexar getting his father imprisoned just led to him supporting Zeon even more
>Blexar shooting Glemy in the head after the man just resonated with the world just made people flock to him more
This man does not learn from his past mistakes at all does he.
>>
>>22583985

“Freedom” being used as an excuse is something he really fucking hates to hear being used as a platform. Also I get the feeling Pollar is not Blexars real dad given the description and implications being made by Bruce.
>>
File: Leaf torn assunder part 1.png (1.43 MB, 1920x1080)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>22583617

[U.C 0079, April 15th, Edmonton, Alberta]

Staring at the dented interior of her Type-61, Lilicia's psyche crumbles as she is forced to revisit the horrors of the previous day. Informed of a Zeon force utilizing stolen armor from the Eastern Coast of the United States to launch a surprise attack into Canada, the Albertan defense forces are mobilized to head them off..only to learn they had been begun an engagement with their own forces being deployed from Quebec. Having lost thousands between one another's battalions, the survivors of this horrible misunderstanding retreat for Alberta, finding themselves under constant raids and attacks from the United States border territories.

>Tank driver:...Clear them out of the path! If they need supplies, just tell them we are completely-

Lilicia's head clangs against the inner hull of the tank as an explosive impacts the side of her tank. Concussed, Lilicia crawls her way out from the tanks burning interior, her rifle glued to her hands as she readies herself to engage against Zeon in whatever manner she is capable. Upon seeing the source of the attack however, Lilicia feels her finger slipping away from its trigger. Scores of non-uniformed civillian's armed with military grade weapons fire on the already depleted Federation Force, their tactics messy and fueled only by desperation and self interest.

>Injured soldier: M-my gun is jammed! Miss Isphenople, its not fir-

The already injured Private screams out as a bullet rips through his jaw. Snapping out partially from her daze, Lilicia rolls out from the ruined tank, opening fire on a group of young men sloppily firing at another downed tank's crew. Gunning them down without a moment of hesitation, Lilicia almost immediately afterwards panics at the realization of her actions. Her senses frenzied, Lilicia is left completely open as a man moving more competently than the other attackers slams his elbow into her stomach, knocking her out cold.
>>
>>22584646

>Return to Liberty militiaman: If they refuse to surrender, shoot them! The Federation will see our lands burned to the ground if they-

Dropping Lilicia's unconscious body in front of the Militiaman, a partially undressed Zeon Officer observes the last of the Federations resistance crumbling under the ambush.

>Zeon Officer?: There will no refusal. I care not for their rank, their beliefs...or their resistance. Every one of them holds value to me.
>Return to Liberty militiaman: L-lieutenant Ther! We have managed to force surrenders from part of their forces, but others among them have formed a defense position that will require your forces Mobile Suits-
>Lea Ther: I will have them taken before the arrival of the youngest Zabi's machines. I want them aware it was men who dominated them, not metal husks. Only then will they see as we do...
>Return to Liberty militiaman: B-by your order.

Leaving the militia forces to continue engaging against the Federations surviving forces, Lieutenant Ther looks down to Lilicia, the extendable whip on his wrist dangling over her body.

>Lea Ther: Before the beauty of creation...must come destruction. To be broken, is to be reformed more pure than before. Sleep well, dear sister of the Federation...your siblings in arms and I will reach a true understanding soon enough...
>>
File: Leaf torn assunder part 3.png (1.52 MB, 1920x1080)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
>>22585151

[U.C 0079, April 17th, Terrace, British Columbia]

>Blexar:...What the hell you trying to pull here?
>Bruce: Doin you a favor, boy. Your not playing in the land of milk and honey any more.
>Blexar: I thought your people were supposed to have some balls. Zeeks are spreading across Canada and your people just go to cut and run-
>Bruce: Want some truth right now? I know you hate Zeeks. I know want to kick those space alien Spigs back into their constantly pissed hives...so why the fuck are you fixated on a balding manlet humping some long dead spaceman's leg?
>Blexar: Had to listen to his garbage for seventeen years. Nobody else was ever able to get him to shut up, so I'll do it-
>Bruce: Using a buncha beat up rifles and swinging around in trees? Boys in Jaburo are going to leave you all high and dry...and that's kinda shitty as far as i'm concerned. Spigs are throwing some new fighting robots at Hawaii, and my gut is telling me you'll get your chance to make a difference there.

Meanwhile, Luse De Guille evacuates the Terrace area with a band of volunteer soldiers, retreating further to the north while those with his makeshift clergy refusing his militant plans against Zeon remain as Zeon forces begin to pour across Terrace's new empty defense line. Echo's Guerilla forces, now aware of their comrades fates as a result of the betrayal of Edmonton and Qubec Cities forces, set out to find those who had survived, while continuing to launch hit and run attacks against Zeons growing defense forces around Canada...

>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot: Your just letting this nobody on?
>Bruce: Never gone wrong trusting my instincts. Kid wants to be on a real frontline that bad? Sink or swim baby...sink or swim.
>>
>>22580591
If Ashes going to use Nemo series, then it's only appropriate for the Manhunter/Federation to counter with their own Barzam series.
>>22582391
Hopefully Matt and Garma don't meet up or else Glemy has to picks one of them.
>>
>>22587038
Ideally Glemy should get the chance to battle alongside and bond with Garma, really get to know him. Afterall Glemy has spent years with Matt and was trained by him.
Hopefully though we might be able to get both Matt and Garma as active pilots for the Ashes. That would likely include having Garma renounce being a Zabi and staying as his alter ego Song Danse. While with Matt it would involve calming him down from his murderous urges, which might be easier now since the Ashes have moved beyond the Federation and Zeon dichotomy.
>>
>>22585267

As the Federations remaning forces disperse from Terrace, Zeon's occupation forces begin a search and seizure of any remaining resources left behind, bringing them to a dilapitated church being used for the refugee's to find refuge.

>Zeon Commander: We have your assurances my men are not going to be attacked during this search?
>Priest: Every soul here only wishes to find a measure of peace in these difficult times. The Federations military has already dispersed from this town...so I implore you to show mercy to those still living here.

Signaling the soldiers under his command to begin rummaging through the towns church for any weapons holdouts or Federal resistance still hiding within it, the Zeon Commander waves anyone still around its entrance to step away. Almost immediately, one of the younger Officers steps out with the black-haired little girl, gently holding her wrist.

>Zeon Officer: Go and find your parents, alright buddy?
>Zeon Commander: I made it clear everyone was to be cleared out. What was she doing in there? You there, girl-
>Zeon Officer: Just...praying.
>Zeon Commander:...Praying, huh? Have her checked for any wires-
>Black haired girl: Everyone deserves a prayer. Even those who choose to be alone...they deserve something.
>Priest: M-my daughter is highly devout. I truly apologize for any inconveience she may have caused you.
>Zeon Commander:...I thought you pagans were supposed to be celibate?
>Priest: The...lord has a plan for us all.

Scoffing, the Commander shoos the girl away as he conducts the search personally within the church.

>Priest:...Lord forgive me for speaking falsely. What is your name, little one-
>Genine: Genine.
>Priest: "Our lord is gracious"...a beautiful name, Genine. Until they leave, stay with me. Are you from the Quebec territories-
>Genine: My father...he saw that I was born from sin.
>Priest: Your...father?
>Genine:...May I implore you for food and water?
>Priest: Of coruse, Genine.
>>
File: Spreading venom.png (1.59 MB, 1920x1080)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>22587481

[U.C 0079, May 11th, Arizona]

>Semovente Lieutenant: Colonel Federico...!

The entire Semovente corp, infamous for its False Flag operations cross North America using a platoon of stolen Zaku II's and Type-61's, would be driven to near total annihilation in a matter of hours. Even its leader, Federico Czariano, who had survived the unknown attacker that had decimated their entire unit...would too fall as a blood red sunset was cast over the Arizona horizon.

>Semovente Lieutenant: Impossible...how could a single machine possibly-
>Mazelock: Federico bit off more than he could chew. A shame to lose such precious assets...but this disaster is quite the boon for Semovente.
>Sevovente Lieutenant: Boon? Have you lost your mi-

The Lieutenant releases a gurgled gag as Mazelock slides a thin knife into the back of his brain stem, severing it. Planting a kiss onto the now paralyzed Lieutenants forehead, Mazelock sniffs around the room.

>Mazelock:...Do you have any idea how much this breaks my heart, O'nicky? Such talent as a soldier, and yet it is muddled by that bleeding heart of yours. That, and your birthplace. Oh, but I want you well aware that I will be operating Semovente as it was always meant to be. Your expertice as a Spacenoid would have had some use...but tragically, you just had to cry to Revil's camp regarding my...methods. I intended to do this a bit more privately for when the Colonel returned, but there is little reason for subtlety now. Can you smell that? Of course you can't...its the gas line for the heat.

Stepping out from the hidden trailer, Mazelock lights a match, tossing it back into the trailer to leave his rival to burn alongside it.

>Mazelock: So many traitors to punish...and so little time.

Speeding away on a captured Wappa hovercraft, Mazelock wipes away a tear at the loss of another man he had desired to rear into his ideology...and to force his dominion upon.
>>
File: Island of carnage part 1.png (1.65 MB, 1920x1080)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>22588460

"They never kept falling from the skies. First Europe, then America, and then they just kept coming, and coming...and coming. Africa, Asia, Australia, even the goddamned islands across the Pacific Ocean. Federation was mostly reduced to half-hearted hit and runs rather than the massive offensives they used to be able to field. All the while, scum like Pollar and other traitors continued to beg for Zeon to reward them for their cowardice, while we spent our days lurking within jungles and picking away at Zeon's ever expanding armies. Hawaii used to be a place Lipa would talk about as being paradise on Earth. A place for us to run away to one day...in the end, I was there alongside Bruce and the others burning anything Zeon could use to house themselves. All of those private resorts she spoke of with such joy and excitement...we erased them completely. For months, we kept island hopping as Zeon continued to give chase...until we finally drew their monoeyes to the island of Kauai. They stripped us of our fighters, and just about anything else they could...and yet we kept fighting. We just kept fighting, and fighting, and drawing them deeper and deeper to get us.

>Zaku IIJ pilot: Dardo?! Dammit boy, use your thermal! The thermal!! Polanski, respond! Where are you two-
>Bruce: Fuuuull-fooooorce~!!

Activating a set of makeshift boosters on his Type-61 and an extending lancing built into its frame, Bruce boosts off from a cliff ledge, slamming into the stranded Zaku II's cockpit. Sliding out from a bed of mud, Blexar wipes his sunglasses off as he fires a rocket into the back of another Zaku II, causing the Mobile Suit to tumble to ground from its damage. Pulling out another launcher hidden in the mud patch next to him, Blexar fires a second shot at the downed Zaku II's chest.
>>
>>22571301
>Planned to be on the shorter side
>Going at a snails pace even slower than the Aranos thread

Bravo Copy X. Bravo.
>>
>>22589513
Leave the man alone he's working two full jobs to make ends meet. Besides Copy X is probably making assets or adapting them for when we get back to Glemy proper, also probably ways to connect all the plot threads together.
>>
>>22588686

[U.C 0079, June 22nd, Kauai island]

>Bruce: Prosit!

Chanting alongside their Squadron Commander, Bruce's forces and Blexar raise up the last of their alcohol reserves, celebrating their successful capture of a Zaku II for their own uses and for defeating yet another Zeon search and destroy unit.

>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot 1: Boss, when are we getting some more supplies? Going dry ain't going to do us much good-
>Bruce: Expect them to just airdrop us some more chicken and booze? I got myself a Monoeye now...and i'm going to kick so much Spigger ass-
>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot 2: A plane! Federal plane!!
>Bruce: Ha? Now what the hell are they doing flapping their wings around here?

A disguised Medea touches down near Bruce's temporary base of operations, drawing his entire unit to see the purpose of the unannounced visit. Still suckling on a bottle of beer, Blexar's attention is drawn to a tall framed, yet slightly chubby woman emerging from the Medea alongside a group of decorated Federal Officers. An Officer with a Colonel emblem on his uniform signals for his subordinates to hold still as he approaches one of Bruce's men.

>Federal Colonel: Where is your unit Commander?
>Flying Mighty Tiger 3: Draining the main vein. Got anything good in there for us-
>Federal Colonel: What is your name and rank, soldier?
>Flying Mighty Tiger 3: Hugh Mungus...Privates-

Smacking the man across his face, the Colonel scoffs in annoyance.

>Federal Colonel:Your name and rank...now.
>Flying Mighty Tiger 3: Sonuva bitch...! Jimmy Qualle, Corporal!

Brandishing a small list from his pocket, the Colonel's throat contracts partially.

>Federation Colonel: You have been reassigned. Step aboard the Medea. As for your Commander-
>Woman Captain: Sir, might I deliver the reassignment order to Commander Tigermighty?
>Federation Colonel: Preferring to be passed the torch personally, Captain Raein?
>Woman Captain: We have already been acquainted.
>>
>>22591977

Approaching from behind Bruce, the partially aged Captain silently watches as the Mighty Tiger's Commanding Officer urinates onto a patch of the vast greenery encroaching around them.

>Bruce: Coming out all this way for us? Bout time we got the respect we-
>Woman Captain: Try to make yourself decent, Bruce.

The sound of Bruce's fluids striking the ground ceases upon hearing the woman's voice. Pulling his zipper up rapidly, Bruce spins himself to make eye contact with the woman, before almost immediately extending his arms outwards to hug her.

>Bruce: Little sis!? What are you...why are you-
>Woman Captain: For the sake of appearances, respect the rank.

Giving the Captain a nod, Bruce gives a genuine salute to her, as she immediately reciprocates the motion.

>Bruce: Sis-
>Madle: Captain Madle Raein. You are being reassigned to Jaburo under special orders from General Revil.
>Bruce: Come on Madle...I know you need this. Bring it in-
>Madle: Out of respect for my late husband, I ask that you to comply with our positions as Officers of the Federation-
>Bruce: Oh, that is dirty. Pates going to be haunting me if I treated you any differently just because of some badge-
>Madle: As of today, your unit will be assigned to my command.
>Bruce: Well, we'll finally get that chance to catch up then. Just snatched us a Monoeye as well-
>Madle: Only you and two others among your unit were selected to be returned to Jaburo. I will be organizing your unit here in the Hawaiian territories going forward-
>Bruce: Then Revil can blow it out his ass. Whatever he needs us for-
>Madle: "V Project".
>Bruce:...Am I supposed to know what the flying fu-
>Madle: Test pilots for experimental Mobile Suits.
>Bruce:...You serious? The Feds are actually getting their heads outta their asses and working on-
>Madle: For Pate...I want you to give it everything you have. I know you will.
>Bruce: Madle...fair warning, the men are just as rowdy as they always-
>>
>>22591998

>Madle: Who is the young man with the glasses over there then? A survivor from one of the garrisons?
>Bruce:...You remember when I told you about that "thing" I get every now and then? Like something just grabbing me by the balls and telling me "just do it"? Yeah...that kids one of those cases.
>Madle: That instinct of yours earned you half a year in a hospital-
>Bruce: Kept me outta that traffic disaster with Herrgel. Kids been an absolute natural. Good with a gun, good on his feet, even has half the others around here ready to kick the hell outta him for his attitude. Perfect fit-

Narrowing her eyes at Blexar, Madle steps away from Bruce to confront him. Looking up from his bottle of beer, Blexar shrugs at Madle.

>Blexar: What?
>Madle: You can drain it now, or I can have it confiscated from you, with a two month reassignment to sanitation duties also being enacted.
>Blexar:...Am I supposed to know you are, woman?
>Madle: The new Commanding Officer of this unit. Now...will you comply?
>Blexar: You ever notice where the hell we are?
>Madle: I will give you until the count of three. One...

Chugging the remainder of his beer, Blexar tosses the empty bottle to his side.

>Blexar: You wanted it drained? Done.
>Madle: You know that is not what I meant-
>Blexar: Should have explained it better. Bruce-
>Bruce: She ain't lying, boy. She'll be running things here until I get back.
>Blexar: Your serious? A woman?
>Madle: Consider this my only warning. I could care less what you think of me or my position...but if you disobey even a single order from me going forward, or you shine disrespect onto my rank or this uniform, I will have you removed from this army.

Stepping away to review the situation with her superior, Madle shoots Blexar a short look of concern, before her eyes coldly reaffirm her previous statement.

>Blexar:...The hell was that?
>Bruce: Guess she already took a liking to you, boy. Grats.
>>
>>22592023

Immediately asserting herself as the new Commander of Bruce's battalion of soldiers, along with already being known by the majority of those same men, the Mighty Tiger force begrudgingly accepts her new plans for engaging Zeon going forward. While organizing the men into specialized units according to optimizing her strategy's, Blexar finds himself being relegated to rear-line support duties.

>Blexar: You want Zeon kicked back out to the Ocean? Then get me out there with the assault unit-
>Madle: You have been assigned to a duty that best suits your abilities. A single unsynchronized component of a clock can render it completely null over time...so as I told you before, comply with your orders or I will find a duty I am sure you will be able to do with your skill set-
>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot: Kids got a point. Not much going on upstairs for him, but he's a real savage. Ol' Bruce picked him out back in Leafland, and he's been natural at hunting Monoeyes with us.
>Blexar: You calling me stupid?
>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot 1: Oh, "you betcha". He and the boss got that in common...they keep making the impossible, possible-
>Madle: Unlike Bruce, this is a young man who has only received basic training and was pushed into this position rapidly due to the loss of other staff-
>Blexar: You plan to dismantle that Zaku for bait? When I could use it to shove Zeon back into the ocean?
>Madle: You have experience piloting a Mobile Suit? I find that-
>Blexar: Boss already planned to use it himself. Since he's not here, i'll do it for him-
>Madle: Can anyone here vouch for that claim?
>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot 2: Bruce had us all tinkering with some busted up cockpit we salvaged. I'll give specs over here some credit...he ain't as good as the boss, but he knows how to make a monoeye stumble some.
>Blexar: See? Now, how about you-
>Madle: It has far more use as a decoy.
>Blexar: Bullshit-
>Madle: It can at the very least be a mobile decoy.
>>
File: Island of carnage part 2.png (736 KB, 1920x1080)
736 KB
736 KB PNG
>>22592770

Pulling up an outline of the Kauai Island territory, Madle points to a position on the edge of the Nawiliwili region of the island.

>Madle: For the success of this operation, we must pull as much of Zeon's resources from the Hawaiian islands here. In order to achieve that, small scale raids will be initiated against supply ports being utilized by Zeon's occupation forces. Our greatest asset is their forces general lack of understanding of this terrain, and the battle strength we could potentially possess. Given the status of that still functioning Zaku, I intend for it to be used to sow confusion in their forces. If you can truly pilot it...I want for you to join the force that was assigned to Nawiliwili's outskirts and to transmit a series of garbled communications back to their garrison. Once they have begun to be drawn in-
>Blexar: We move in on all fronts and crush them while they are confused?
>Madle: "That" is precisely where my issue with you piloting that machine is coming from. If we show our strength now, Zeon will be able to account for what we are capable of us currently. No, your unit specifically will pull back to this position once they begin to track that machines transmission signal. All other units will launch minor hit-and-run's on their borders. Within a month, I expect the majority of Zeon's current forces on the Hawaiian islands will be stationed here.
>Blexar:...So, you want to make us the biggest target for Zeon to focus on?
>Madle: Correct. Given the nature of the order being given to you, the salvaged bazooka launcher and that "Heat Hawk" will be kept here-
>Blexar: Expect me to just punch the hell out of them if they come at me?
>Madle: I expect you to pull back when that happens.
>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot 3: If they have Cyclops of their own, your just sending him out completely naked. Better to have some insurance, ya know-
>Madle:I refuse. I am not going to let you make a mistake that harm would y-our unit.
>>
>>22592866

Loosely entrusted with piloting the captured Zaku II, Blexar makes his way alongside the other three soldiers of the Mighty Tiger unit to the edge of the Nawiliwili territory. Holding position at the area designated by Madle, Blexar tries to contain his frustration of being looked down on.

>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot 1: Oi, Specs. Don't try nothing with her, got it?
>Blexar: With the hag?
>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot 2: No idea what got her into this. She and Bruce go way back, but she was always more of a sit in the back, pencil pusher type-
>Blexar: Having us fight like a bunch of pussies instead of slugging Zeon here and now.
>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot 3: Probably just her trying to Captain like Pate used to-

Blexar's Zaku clenches its hand to motion the others to hide. Stepping out from the edge of the jungle, a Zaku II built for reconnaissance begins to approach Blexar's position. Stopping it place, it raises its radar gun, immediately detecting Blexar's machine.

>Blexar: Well, there went her plan-

Looking past the Recon Zaku, Blexar takes notice of a submarine unloading vast amounts of ammunition, food and other supplies onto the islands port.

>Recon Zaku pilot: Gimmel! We thought you and the others got lost out there! Lady Kycilia finally got us approved for these new model recon-type Zakus! Sees right through the Minovsky interference all across the island! You move ahead of Dardo and Polanski? I can't even get a read on how far away they are from here-
>Blexar: (Recon unit? Zeon's going to be able to track us right back to base if they have those on hand...!)

One of the Mighty Tiger's members aligns his bazooka with the Recon Zaku's back, while another member silently pushes him against a tree, silently motioning for him to stop.

>Recon Zaku pilot:...Movement? Detecting movement near your position! Respond, Gimmel!

>Trust Madles plan and run, or charge into the port and destroy/capture everything?
https://strawpoll.com/GeZAO05X1nV
>>
>>22592941
So either the Recon Type Zakus track everyone down bringing down the hammer on the Federation forces in Hawaii, or Blexar acts now immediately drawing a lot of attention and the hammer is still brought down. It's a fucked situation either way but let's have some fun and go with the later. Blender isn't the kind to follow orders when there's an opportunity in front of him, like when he tried to kill Glemy. Let's see if it'll pay off for him here.
>>
>>22593047

No matter what we do history is already set in stone for who Blexar becomes. Disobeying Madle might keep her from becoming another dead GF of Blexars.
>>
>>22593270
That's true but the choices in these threads will likely affect the characters and their personalities when we get back to present time. Echo is probably gonna be more focused on personal freedom, while Lilicia is close to that crusader Luse.
And like you said disobeying Madle may prevent her from being added to Blexar's pile of dead GFs. But that could have massive repercussions moving forward, she might even survive to the present day and have a role to play. So no matter the context to a vote we should still think and evaluate our choices.
>>
>>22592941

Blexar's Zaku II stomps towards the Reconnaissance type, his machines monoeye fixed directly onto the Heat Hawk still planted on the Recon units waist.

>Recon Zaku pilot: Hold it! Send over your identification code! Gimmel, if that is you in there-

Opening his Zaku's palm, Blexar's machine delivers a titanic slap to the recon Zaku, causing it to collapse to the ground. Planting his Zaku's foot onto the downed machine, Blexar rips its Heat Hawk away, crashing it down upon its chest before it can report their position.

>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot 1: Dammit boy! The entire plans completely screwed now! The hell is wrong with-
>Blexar: Like that woman knows anything about how to fight this war! Think Bruce would play this touch and tickle warfare she wants to waste our time with?!
>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot 1: What are you proposing we do then, huh?! Take out the entire port by ourselves?!
>Blexar: No...by myself. When i'm done, bring back whatever we can use.

Picking up the downed Recon Zaku's radar gun and the Heat Hawk buried into its chest, Blexar's Zaku boosts towards Nawiliwili's port, showing no reservations about revealing himself as he tests his machines arm to ready it for swinging.

>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot 1: Bruce should have kicked his ass more...!
>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot 2: To late to back down now. We were supposed to keep a leash on him...might as well enjoy ourselves until we got to pay the piper.

Patting the back of his comrades rocket launcher, the aged officer gives clicks his tongue as he trudges towards the port as well, ready to engage in battle. His comrade, still irked at the situation, also readies himself for battle. Almost immediately being alerted to this act of insubordination by her men, Madle slams her fist against her table in frustration, knowing full well communication between the other squadrons would be nigh impossible due to the concentration of Minvosky Particles interfering with radio transmissions.
>>
>>22593596

>Submarine Captain: Repeat! We are under attack by a captured Zaku! Federal Forces are launching a direct offensive our-

Crashing into the side of the emerged Submarine, a sparking and wriggling Zaku I swings its arm to keep its attacker away, just to have its chest crushed by its attackers Heat Hawk. Its visor broken and the majority of its frame riddled with burns and bullets, Blexar's nearly ruined Zaku II rips its Heat Hawk out from its fourth Mobile Suit kill.

>Submarine Captain: Pilot! This submarine is armed with anti-surface missiles that have already been primed to launch! We know you have nothing left to fight with, so surrender yourself already! If you refuse, we will have no other choice than to-

Driving the Heat Hawk into the downed Zaku I's waist, a wellspring of energy spikes out from the Mobile Suits exposed reactor.

>Submarine Captain: Are you mad?! Do you have any idea how many civilians are still in-
>Blexar: Tolerated your kind being here. If you give enough of a damn, then dive.

Boosting back from the now critical Mobile Suit, Blexar signals for his comrades to finish loading a stolen transport with food and ammunition. Looking back to the doomed Zaku however, Blexar recalls the sheer level of destruction caused from a reactors detonation, realizing the collateral damage that would come from its detonation if Zeon's submarine were to hold its position.

>Submarine Captain: We have no choice! Fire every missile into the mainland! I will not allow even a single grain of rice to be swallowed by those Federal-

Boosting into the Submarines side, Blexar's Zaku rips the downed Zaku I away from its dented portside hull, dragging it into the ports side and beneath the Submarines belly. Flooding his own cockpit with water as he ejects into the chaotic waters, Blexar frantically strokes his way away from the blast zone of the detonation.

>Flying Mighty Tiger pilot: Come on boy, get out here already! Before they-

*BOOM*
>>
>>22593304
>Echo is probably gonna be more focused on personal freedom,
I hope this helps the Ashes to get Echo.
Depending on the OC that appear, we may need to consider their interactions and effect with one and others.
I am guessing Blexar's story will goes on till the end of second arc of Bright saga.
That's mean there is plenty of Federation/Titans OC to be influenced by Blexar throughout the course of the story just like Echo and Madle, but let us not be too confidence when come to this.

All that aside, I wonder any of my designs is fit with this timeline?
>>
>>22593960
I was looking back through the archives rereading and I found that Echo was mentioned. Early on Rinn said that she was communicating with a man called Echo and discussing designs, but was having trouble convincing him to join the Ashes. Well with Glemy's proclamation to the world that shouldn't be a problem anymore. Hopefully he can massively retrofit schematics for us, while the Senators that support Glemy give the Ashes tons of money and resources.

Also I do hope your designs get in, they're really cool even expressive. Perfect for Ace suits.
>>
File: 1643192496236[1].jpg (3.15 MB, 4000x4000)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB JPG
>>22594044
I hope we get to the early days of the Titans where we can see little Ayana and the rest soon.
>Also I do hope your designs get in, they're really cool even expressive. Perfect for Ace suits.
Thank! I too hope others designs get in too.
>>
>>22594059
We'll probably just get Blexar and the characters he's met story throughout the first and second wars. Remember in this game the One Year War lasted longer than a year so it's called The First Spacenoid Independence War. While Gryps Conflict and First Neo Zeon War bled into eachother heavily, do that time period is referred to as The Second Spacenoid Indepence War in game. So there's a lot of content that Copy could go over with Blexar if he wanted too.
>>
>>22593698

>Lea Ther: You no longer tremble at the sight of me. That warms my heart more than you
could ever begin to imagine, Lilicia.

Her eyes hollow, Lilicia barely responds to her captor as he approaches her with
a electrocized whip dangling from his wrist. Feeling her sense of reality decaying by the
second from her completely white, sound proofed cell, Lilicia's only slightly focuses as her shoulder is patted.
>Lea Ther: Bale and Vis shared a moment of closeness with me just moments ago.
No reservations, no fear...just
an understanding between us. Raw, pure...beautiful. Nothing would bring me more
joy than to allow you the pleasure
of embracing that. To open yourself up to me as they did-
>Lilicia:I...told you everything I know already. Why...why are you doing this to
us-
>Lea Ther: My ears are deaf to the Federation's affairs. Such a cold, mechanical
entity without even a spark
of humanity left in it...there is no salvaging it. It will take time, but I will free you, and the rest of our kin who remain bound and shackled by it. We have spent to much time on such an
unpleasent subject...

Jiggling the whip in front of Lilicia's face, Lea gently moves her chin up to
look at him properly.

>Lea Ther: Just tell me when you want it to stop for the day. Always remember...I am doing this for your own good.

Showing no resistance in the slightest, Lilicia allows herself to be pulled to the ground to be lashed by her captor. Even being given the option to avoid the punishment...Lilicia's voice remains completely silent as Lieutenant Ther's whip cracks against her back.
>>
>>22594814

[U.C 0079, June 25th, Akimiski Island, Nunavut]

Silence. For two weeks, the only noise that Lilicia would know is the electronic ding of her cells feeding chute being unlocked and the near instantaneous filtering of her waste tube. Her own voice would be lost to the maddening silence of her prison, its sound causing an instinctive panic in Lilicia upon hearing it. The unannounced absence of Lea initially would fill Lilicia with a sense of relief...only for a looming sense of paranoia to fester within her, followed by unwanted feelings of separation. It was...just like how life was before the colony fell-

*THUMP* *BANG-BANG*

...Had her mind been playing tricks on her again? The facility she and her captured comrades had been hauled off to was designed to be completely sound proofed within their cells. No matter how much she clawed at the padded walls of her cell or huddled herself against the only exit from the room, the only sound she was graced with was what Lea allowed her, and the sound of her-

*CRASH* *BANG-BANG-BANG*...*SCREECH*

The familiar, yet undesired noises assaulting Lilicia's ears would cause her wrap her beds pillow over her ears, desperate to escape its oppressive reminder of what was waiting outside of the room she had been confined to for-

*CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG-CLANG* *CLAN-*

A symphony of noises invades Lilicia's hearing, her ears burning from the unmistakable orchestra of gunfire and screaming. Curling up defensively as the padded door to her pure white cell opens, a group of soldiers in Federal
Uniforms begin clearing cells one by one.

>Garde d'honneur contre-Zeon Soldier 1: Zeon animals. What kind of sick people does something like this to another human?
>Garde d'honneur contre-Zeon Soldier 2: *Spits* Make these space aliens unrecognizable for their Zabi masters! Open casket is to good for these scum!
>>
>>22594825
these zeon soldiers sure so hate zeon.
>>
>>22594837
I think Lilicia's just gone completely insane and can't understand the situation.
>>
>>22594825

Slowly saluting to each cell, an almost comically dressed young man stops himself at Lilicia's place of imprisonment.

>Garde d'honneur contre-Zeon Soldier 3: Looks like some kind of deprivation room they were keeping them in. Intel had nothing on these kinds of conditions-
>Menul: All that matters is that we have dealt a blow to Zeon. A bruise that we will continue to strike, until we have reached the very heart of their rancid corruption and evil. First the jewel of this land, then the Earth...and finally we will be the ones to push back to Side 3 itself. That is the destiny of we who carry the true aspiration of the Federation.
>Garde d'honneur contre-Zeon Soldier 3:...We will follow you to the depths of hell itself, Capitaine'.
>Menul: As for you, dear lass of the Federation...you are free to show your appreciation and reverence for us as you see fit. Such an awful place is not a fitting place for one built for the sacred duty of motherhood. We shan't be able to embrace here, but I assure you that I you

Stumbling to her feet, Lilicia slowly shuffles out from her cell, her eyes adjusting the the flickering darkness outside of it. Watching as another survivor of the ambush is helped out from his cell, Lilicia immediately feels a sense of unity from her comrades expression of humiliation. Little by little, more of the detained soldiers stumble out from their cells, most of them appearing paranoid and erratic around their rescuers, and yet completely open to their fellow prisoners. Only two of the prisoners refuse to leave their cells, sealing themselves back within the sensory depriving room that had held them for months. One of the deprived soldiers approaches Lilicia, planting his head to hers without reservation. Feeling no shame or hesitation, Lilicia mirrors the motion, as the other prisoners form around them, silently comforting one another.

>Menul:...When did Zeon even get this place up and-
>Bee: Spacenoids did not build this...we did.
>>
>>22594959

>Garde d'honneur contre-Zeon Officer: Capitaine', our decoys have already begun to retreat. We are out of time here-
>Menul: Nonsense! They will be forced to cross over the channel to try and engage us, and we know how well those "Zaku" killing machines of theirs handle in the water. Arm the prisoners we extracted and ready them for battle!
>Bee: Hold your horses. You have the right attitude, but-
>Menul: My Honor Guard will have their long awaited great victory today, Rear General Ardo! This is the ideal place for us to finally-

Bee jiggles his uniform, creating a vast symphony of metallic clings from his assortment of medals.

>Bee: Why be satisfied with a single medal, when you could have over a dozen by being patient?
>Menul:...S-such trivial things are-
>Bee: This island has history to it. The kind of history that makes advancing in the military so much more difficult to those who happen to be in the wrong at the wrong time. You will have your time, Corporal-
>Menul: "Captain". For the mens sake...do refer to me as "Capitaine'"
>Bee:...Hmph, whatever helps you sleep at night.
>Menul: My Guardsmen, hear me! Operation: "Road to Revolution" shall be delayed temporarily! Your efforts have laid the foundation for our glorious reclamation of our lands, and I promise we shall all be recognized as the true heroes of this war! The Zeon butchers will be placed beneath the guillotine of justice! Their supporters will live in shame with the brand of Zeon forever burned against their skin! We, the true sons of Quebec, shall restore the Federation to what it was meant be! Gloire à notre nouvelle Fédération!

Lighting a cigar, Bee huffs in disappointment.

>Bee: Mad lad might actually earn a medal or two from this...might have to follow along for a moment longer.

Observing the liberated prisoners still clinging together, Bee narrows his eyes.

>Bee: History never seems to change. Its just like thirty years ago...
>>
>>22596540

>Little girl: How about that one?
>Blond-haired boy: Scorpius. If you look at it just right, it kinda looks like a Scorpion.
>Little girl:Hmmm...nope~! I see...a ladle! With some fuzzy bits at the end! So...all of those stars have people out there? I wonder what we look like to them-

Wrapping his hand around the girls, the blond-haired boy shivers slightly in the cold, mountanous air. Shuffling her body next to his side, the small framed girl lays her head onto the boys shoulder.

>Little girl: We could join the Circus.
>Blond-haired boy: The Circus?
>Little girl: Mhm~! There is always a traveling one, so we could join together! I could tame the Lions and Elephants, and you could be the...Oh! "Blexar; the fearless!"
>Young Blexar: Fearless, huh? Yeah...heck yeah! Lets do it.
>Little girl: Really?! I, um...don't actually know where one is-
>Young Blexar: Your Uncle will know. After we get to his place-

Hearing a rustle and the sounds of muffled voices from the wilderness around them, Blexar tosses a blanket over Lipa, signaling for her to hide. As she quietly shuffles away from the makeshift campsite, Blexar hides himself beneath a bed of leafs, quietly waiting and observering as a group of Federal Rangers begin to poke around his camp.

>Young Blexar: (So close...going to get away from him. Just a little longer...just a little longer...a little longer...a little-)
>???: Boy.

Reaching for his hunting knife, Blexar prepares himself for the worst as an uknown voice assaults his ears.

>???: Easy boy...just take it real nice and easy-

Feeling his shoulder being touched, Blexar thrusts the knife forward, only to find it pressed against the neck of one of Bruce's men. Drenched in sweat and delirious from dirty water, Blexar finds himself back in the present, surrounded by pots of boiled frogs and scalding water.

>Flying Mighty Tiger soldier: Firefly-4 here, knucklehead is still alive. I repeat, knucklehead is alive.
>>
File: Island of carnage part 3.png (1.39 MB, 1920x1080)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>22597610

[U.C 0079, July 9th, Kauai island]

>Field Base Medic:...Its going to take about a week for your body to filter out those toxins. Any more of those frogs and you'd have been-
>Blexar: Just enough to keep me sharp.
>Field Base Medic: You were less than a day away from going feral with this kind of intake. How is the food? Those Zeon MRE's you nabbed us are better quality than the slop Command left us here.
>Blexar: Chicken, again?
>Field Base Medic: At least its real and not that synthetic crap-
>Madle: Is he lucid enough for a conversation?
>Field Base Medic: Captain. By all accounts, I would advise at least a weeks rest...but, I get the feeling he is not going to comply with those instructions-
>Blexar: There are some Zeon camps that need to be dealt with-
>Madle: I need a moment with him in private. Please tend to the others.
>Field Base Medic: Aye-aye.

Stepping out from the protective curtain, the Field Medic leaves Captain Raine alone with Blexar. Biting into a breast of chicken, Blexar avoids looking at Madle.

>Madle:...Satisfied?
>Blexar: Just send me back into the jungle. Getting more done out there than listening to you bitch at-

Slapping Blexar against his cheek, Madle's usually cold expression fumbles into a softer, more vulnerable one.

>Madle: Are you finished playing?
>Blexar:...You are real piece of work, you know that-
>Madle: No? After everything, this is all just a game for you? Did you have fun? Did you get enough attention? Would you like a special award for being such a hero?
>Blexar: How far up your own ass are you, woman? Did the others neglect to mention Zeon was coming at us with some kind of new recon unit? Your plan was buggered, and I unbuggered it. You know what? Yeah, I want an award for taking your bag of bullshit and actually salvaging it! While you were resting your muffin top, we were out there fighting this war for our survival! No different from those other cowards in-

Madle runs her hand through Blexar's hair.
>>
>>22597724
RIP Madle, Blexar's game is too strong
>>
>>22597724

>Madle:...Just let it all out.
>Blexar: Looking for an excuse to try and drum me out of this unit? By the time I am done, you'll be wanting to do more than just some panzy-assed slap-
>Madle: Say it.

Swatting Madles hand away from his hair, Blexar readjusts his grimy and slightly damaged sunglasses.

>Blexar: Every Officer they stuck me under before I tagged along with Bruce just fed us into a grinder for their own gains, the war with Zeon be damned to them. When things started to fall apart, their kind were always the first to throw down their weapons and run. Whole of Canada bent over backwards to be a footrest for the Zabi's-that goddamned Goof lookin Zabi playing Prince for the public while the Earth just keeps ceding territory after territory. So when they send some woman in from another "duck-and-cover bunker" and that same woman tries to direct one of the only units getting shit done anymore into the same tactics that screwed us in the first place-

Raising her hand to Blexar, Madle breathes in to keep herself composed as a flash of disappointment peeks out from her eyes.

>Madle:...You are absolutely right.
>Blexar: At least your not completely-
>Madle:- For all the wrong reasons. You blame your superiors for the catastrophic losses of this war, and yet offer no answers yourself other than brute force-
>Blexar: I took the controls of one of Zeon's Zaku's, and wiped out an entire base by myself. If we had 5, no, 3 of those, we could liberate the entire Hawaiian territories! All this time, the Federation could have been building their own machines for us to-
>Madle: Then live long enough to see that day. If you throw your life away lashing out like an unsatisfied child, your talents which could help end this war will be wasted.
>Blexar:...Your telling me the Federation has-
>Madle: They will. Every moment we pull Zeon's attention away from their search for Jaburo is a moments sooner we will have them. So Blexar...do your damn job.
>>
File: Road to Project V.png (708 KB, 1920x1080)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
>>22598278

[U.C 0079, July 27th, Jaburo]

>V Project Engineer: Take it easy! Do you know how long it takes to get those servo's recalibrated-

Its limbs sparking, two testbed Mobile Suit's compete with one another to complete an obstacle course for stress testing their capabilities. Stopping just short of the tests conclusion line, one of the testbeds challengingly swivels its fingers to its rival.

>Bruce: How about it, Jung? They want a stress test, so lets give it to them!
>Tenneth: That anxious to get demoted, "Commander" Tigermighty?
>Bruce: You pussying out on me?
>Tenneth: Try it.

While testing for a viable Mobile Suit prototype continues, General Revil is shown a diagram of the next step of the "V Project".

>Tem: Currently, the RX-75's combat potential is estimated to ten times that of the standard Type-61. RX-77's testing has been moving along smoothly, though we have decided to omit the use of the spraypod launchers in favor of two 240mm cannons. Both of these however pale in comparison to the sheer combat potential of the RX-78-
>Revil: Has the test data we have provided you been satisfactory for that "Learning Computer" system you have been developing?
>Tem: The root of the system is ready, though the test pilot for the "Gundam" will need to be the elite of the elite. Once that system is ready for mass production, even a mass production version of the Gundam would be more than enough to eclipse Zeon's Zaku series.

Being thrown from their seats, Tem and Revil look out from their observation deck to find both testbed Mobile Suits lodged into the side of a hangar, with Bruce's machine headfirst into the abdomen of Tenneth's unit.

>Bruce: Hey! Even Zeon's monoeyes had better response times for side stepping! Get some nerds down here and get this-

Being dragged out from the crashed Mobile Suit, Bruce is hauled off for questioning and reprimands over the pointless damage uncured from his unscheduled "test".
>>
>>22597724
>>22598931
>July
We should be seeing the first GM Ground and Gundam Ground types being deployed soon. I'm guessing Blexar will be getting one.
>>
>>22598931

>Mazelock: I take this position with the highest honours that could be-
>Encrypted Communication: {Clear out any remaining loose ends. Augusta has assured us they will have a viable subject for the General's initative, so deal with any of those still sniffing around the project.}
>Mazelock: For the sake of our success, the additional names I sent you have also been approved for being eliminated? Even these minor seeds of Contolism will be irksome to clear out if we allow them to spread-
>Encrypted Communication: { So long as the primary targets are dealt with, you are free to act as you see fit. Do moderate yourself though, Commander Niphan...the border between loyalty and sedition can be so very thin in these times. Do not forget what we are fighting for.}
>Mazelock: I will take that to heart...Grave.

Ending the cloaked communication, Mazelock readies a data disk to be run against Jaburo's databases. As he steps out from his newly granted personal quarters within the underground fortress, he observes Bruce being escorted to a holding cell over his belligerence as a test pilot. Instictively licking his lips at Bruce's impressive figure, Mazelock leaves himself open as Bruce kicks his rear as they pass by, causing the Officers leading Burce to press him against a wall.

>Bruce: Keep it in the closet, fruitbar!
>Mazelock: How DARE you touch me, you-

Noticing the Commanders emblem on Bruce's test pilot suit, Mazelock huffs at being unable to fully abuse his rank, pulling away away to continue his duties. Taking a seat within a data hub within Jaburo, Mazelock uploads his data disk and begins to browse through thousands of names, running them against their last known locations, connected families and social status. Updating the list with his own additions, dozens of Federal Politicans and anti-war advocates begin to flood the screen.

>Mazelock: Kabura Badan...Semovente missed its chance, but I won't.
>>
File: Hells Emissary.png (1.55 MB, 1920x1080)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>22599497

Searching through the Badan families remaining links, Mazelock's throat vibrates slightly from amusement to find only he and his young daughter still live following the Operation British disaster. Pleased to only have a single obstacle to eliminate, Mazelock is forced to reflect on Kabura's ties to forces beyond his own influence, and the dangers of being directly involved with his removal...however these thoughts are soon washed away as a devious idea creeps into Mazelocks mind.

>Bruce: Just give me a big-ass stick and one of those captured Zaku's you got locked up here and i'll make some magic happen.
>Federation Officer: You were assigned here for the sole purpose of testing! This is the second testbed frame you have severely-
>Bruce: Spigs play rough with their robots. You want proper data, and i'm providing you plenty of it.
>Federation Officer: A recommendation has been made to have you transferred to performance observation and advisement-
>Bruce: Just ship me and my boys back to Hawaii-

Unlocking the interrogation room with his newly granted credentials, Mazelock looks down at Bruce.

>Federation Officer: Sir, you are not authorized-
>Mazelock: My authorization is my own. If you take exception with that, you are more than free to run it by General Revil himself.

Irked by Bruce's actions already, the two Officers leave Mazelock to his business with the bound Commander.

>Bruce: I ain't interested, fruitfly-
>Mazelock: You know, I am also a "Zaku hunter". Boots on the ground, much like yourself-
>Bruce: I ain't interested in dudes, so take a hike.
>Mazelock: You irritating-...I understand you were selected to be a test pilot due to your perceived abilities. Namely experimenting on captured cockpits...the General has chosen you for a very special mission.
>Bruce:...I'm listening.
>Mazelock: Your very own Mobile Suit...to strike a crippling blow to Zeon directly.
>Bruce: Not one of those granny-walkin-
>Mazelock: A bonafide Zaku, infact...
>>
>>22599497
>>22599503

For future note we are not planning on letting EFSF J Edgar Hoover into the Ashes are we? This fuckers just a rabid animal looking for an excuse to murder people.
>>
>>22599714
Glemy's basically Gihren 2.0 to a Federation fanatic so there's no way Mazelock will ever work with us.
>>
>>22599714
>>22599745
We'll have to kill the sick fuck eventually probably, but for the moment he's not out problem. Mazelock's stuck in space so he'll be battling against those Shin Zeon psychopaths.
>>
File: Hunting sedition.png (1 MB, 1920x1080)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>22599503

[U.C 0079, August 3rd, Laredo, Texas]

>Militia Commander: ¡Viva la Federación! ¡Avance! ¡¡Avance!!

Backed by the Federations Forces, an Anti-Zeon resistance front forming in the Central American territories launches a massive-scale offensive onto the occupied border of Texas. Driven purely off hatred for their slain loved ones and being forced to suffer oppressive embargo's for their continued resistance, the Militia fights fanatically against hopeless odds. Addressing the situation, Garma Zabi authorizes forces from California Base to launch their own response to the assault on Laredo. Observing the ruthless carpet bombing being conducted from California's forces, a younger Zeon soldier appears almost disappointed at the situation.

>Zeon soldier: What is driving them to fight like this? We keep offering them humanitarian aid, but they would rather throw their lives away without even thinking about-
>Masked soldier: Every single one of those subversives deserves. They deserve so much more than this.
>Zeon solider: E-ensign Renfall...the carpet bombing is wrong! Countless non-combants will be swept into the spreading flames of-
>Hertz: Every last one of these..."creatures" is an enemy of our homeland. Don't treat as human...treat them as Earthborns. Diseased...disgusting...sadistic monsters...!!

Seeing his superiors hand twitching from pain, the young Soldier slowly reaches towards Hertz's belt, passing him his bottle of pain killers.

>Zeon soldier:...Sir, I don't believe you are in any condition to be out on the frontlines-
>Hertz: Until we find Jaburo...this abomination of a war will not come to its end. If a road of bodies is needed to pave the way, I can't wait to be the one to build it with my own two hands!!

Meanwhile, a disguised hover truck and a repaired Zaku II are released past West Bay, the hidden submarine transporting them hastily retreating for safety.

>Bruce subordinate: Those glow in the darks are quick run, ain't they?
>>
>>22599905

>Bruce subordinate 2: Bruce, we just going to bail with the big fella? Heard those guys over in Mexico are still fightin real hard. Kick us some Zeek ass, take some time off in Tijuana, ah?
>Bruce: Oh, this baby is staying with me from now on. Gotta show those eggheads in Jaburo so real data though...get us a real Mobile Suit made.
>Bruce subordinate 2: Mate, that creepy twat is just using us. You know Revil's not the kind to-
>Bruce: Never trusted a faggot in my life. Nothing about that has ever changed...but I know this guy he's sending us after. Fence sitting sort, kind that will pick a side depending on who is winning. If he's really double dealing with Zeon to save himself, then they will come running to guard his ass if we move in. Be a good chance to give this boy a chance to shine some. Let the ghoul think he's using us...i've dealt with worse than him.

Activating a false I.F.F signal from the Hovertruck, Bruce's task force advance towards the neutrality protected city of Houston, passing through Zeon's outer area reconnaissance network unnoticed.

>Bruce subordinate 2:...Say we pin down a couple of those Monoeyes. Could make us a raiding pack, waltz right on where that Garma twits been ruling from and take him out ourselves! Might actually claw ya way back to Major-
>Bruce: I'd kick ol' Revil in the nuts just to get drummed out if they even threatened to promote me into the bullshit again. Can't even take a good piss without a whole pack of dickweeds like that Mazelock twerp who sent us-

Bruce's Zaku stops completely in its tracks.

>Bruce subordinate 1:...Bruce? You alright mate?
>Bruce:You hear that? Like a...kid screaming.
>Bruce subordinate 2: Don't tell me you are starting to lose it now-
>Bruce: So neither of you heard that? Man...being stuck in mole land musta done a number on me after all-
>???: [Just make him stop...!! Please, anyone...just make daddy stop...!!]
>>
>>22599967

>Kabura:-Tell the defense forces to stand down. Just a wayward machine that must have been dropped early. Once they have stopped, just give them whatever they want until some recovery teams for it. There is no danger whats so ever, and I intend to keep it that way. I'll take it from here, so call off the others.

Hanging up his phone, Kabura ties up his bathrobe as he inhales a shot of whisky. Patting his face, Kabura peers his head into his master bedroom, finding his bed to be empty.

>Kabura:...Miyuka? Are you getting ready to draw a bath? I'll be in there real soon to help you wash-

Hearing a growing rumble outside of his estate, Kabura stumbles towards a window to observe the source of the tremors, finding a Zaku II staring directly at his home.

>Kabura: They really are getting close, aren't they? G-go ahead and start your bath, Miyuka. Those bubbles you like are on the second shelf on-

Seeing Bruce's machine still approaching, Kabura begins to rustle through his closet for a suit, swiftly donning it as he moves towards his balcony to wave to the approaching machine.

>Kabura: You there! Zeon pilot! We have already contacted your forces! They will be here soon to come retrieve you! If you require food or water, I can have them readied for you! Just avoid stepping any further this way! The footsteps from that robot are highly disruptive to-

Pulling up near Kabura's estate, a panicked, elderly man yells up to Kabura.

>Elderly Officer: Zeon is not reporting any lost machines! Its not with forces attacking the south!!
>Kabura: Then a lost soldier from another frontline. Please, there is no need for any more commotion than-

Swatting with the full force of his Zaku's hand, Bruce feels his rationality returning him as Kabura's degloved flesh and blood stains the balcony he had been standing upon.

>Bruce Subordinate 1: Bruce! Holy shit man, what did you do?!
>Bruce:Trusted my instinct-
>>
>>22600051

Bruce tosses aside his Zaku's machine gun just as a 150mm shell impacts the still airborne weapon.

>Elderly Officer: Take it down!! Take it down now!!

Boosting towards the massed force of Type-61's, Bruce uses his Zaku II's limbs to crush, toss and mangle anything firing upon him, his mind completely on autopilot as trusts the instincts that have guided him through most of his life.

>Type-61 crew 1: Whats with this thing!? Just take the shot already!
>Type-61 crew 2: I-i can't get a proper lock! Its just to damned jittery-
>Type-61 crew 1: Its huge! Just shoot it! Shoot already-

Curb stomping a tank attempting to fire on him, Blexar kicks the mangled vehicle into a pinned column of Type-61's trapped on a panicked roadway. Feeling his bloodlust leaving temporarily, Bruce watches as fires and explosions spread through the Houston cityscape.

>Bruce Subordinate 2: We just intercepted some communications chatter from Zeon! They got a Gaw on route here! We gotta go! Now!
>Bruce:...Laughter? She's laughing?

Looking towards Kabura's estate, Bruce finds a girl wrapped only in a towel knelt by the bloodied balcony, laughing uncontrollably while her eyes continue to produce a stream of tears. Feeling a pinch on his right arm, Bruce maneuvers his machine to narrowly avoid another tank shell, leaping his Zaku towards the attacker and throwing into the air.

>Bruce:...Our job's done here! We'll pull out and rally up with those boys in Mexico to keep fighting!
>Bruce Subordinate 2: What the hell was that?! The whole city is-
>Bruce: Move your ass! Double time!

Boosting out from the growing flames, Bruce begins to retreat from the growing destruction around Houston, his overreacting instincts urging him to escape.

>Bruce:...Damn! I feel like a Spig! Pickin on tanks!

Reflecting on the sight of the barely clothed girl laughing without cease at his actions, Bruce finds himself wondering about the exact nature of what his "instinct" truly could be.
>>
>>22600051

>Know Mazelock is playing them
>Does the thing anyways

Bruce is kind of dumb isn’t he? Newtype shenanigans aside.

>>22600051
>>22594059

Looks like this is getting adapted (If the girl getting Albamaed by her dad is the same one in your picture)
>>
>>22600548
Bruce understands he's being used, but he also knows that by doing this he can get what he wants. That being data for Federation mobile suits.
>>
Let just say, I am glad more OC are appearing.
I tried making these, not sure these look good or fit with the timeline?
>>22599745
>Glemy's basically Gihren 2.0 to a Federation fanatic so there's no way Mazelock will ever work with us.
Look like almost every of my Federation and Titans OC will be against Glemy.
>>22599773
>Mazelock's stuck in space so he'll be battling against those Shin Zeon psychopaths.
Hopefully that reduce the problems for Prince Zeon.
Speaking of Sayla, do you think she will go to finds Zeon now that he revealed himself?
>>22600548
There's already a lot of politicking going around in the Federation, maybe Jamitov after all, I still prefer Bask, though.
>>
>>22601472
>>
>>22601477
>>
>>22601472
>Speaking of Sayla, do you think she will go to finds Zeon now that he revealed himself?
We have no idea what happened to Sayla or even Amuro so who knows. If the situation gets desperate enough for the Federation though I imagine [Bright] will be pushing every newtype he has into service and begin turning his soldiers into cyber newtypes en masse.
>>
>>22601472
>>22601477
>>22601480
They look great. I can see either the Federation or Ashes rolling them out, maybe a base could be developing them and the two groups have to battle to gain the schematics.
>>
File: Mask of my bretheren.png (20 KB, 828x806)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>22600079

>Zeo Net Newscaster:-Increased fighting in the Southern United States territories has impeded the evacuation of refugees from the Houston area. The culprits responsible for this terrible attack have not yet been detained, however Garma Zabi has promised an immediate reaction to-

Muting the television, a gaunt and serious looking member of Kycilia's forces inhales slowly.

>Kycilia loyalist: Her excellency has placed much faith in you. Now, Ensign Renfall-
>Hertz: Its the same as what they did my Commander! To our unit!!
>Kycilia loyalist: Control your voice. Federal Forces have begun massing all of their remaining resources in the northern territories for an assault on Quebec City. Her Excellency has decided to put an end to this debacle with a single decisive strike...and for your cooperation with our work, your request to be transferred back to that frontline has been approved.

>Hertz: Glory onto Kycilia! After what those Earth animals did my face...only she can see me as human now...!

Scratching around the edge of his skinned jaw, a demented cackle echoes through Hertz's mask.

>Kycilia loyalist: You will be placed under the command of Lieutenant Ther. Do not disappoint him, or our lady. We are prepared to repair the damage by the Federation-
>Hertz: "Repair"? Oh, no...no, no, no...the ugliness can't be fixed. This mask...I want the Federation to see it. I want their survivors to be trapped in one, just like this...a fitting revenge for my dear comrades...eh~hee~hee~hee...!

Leaving Hertz to his own business, Kycilia's loyalist shivers to himself.

>Kycilia loyalist: Creepy zombie...what is her excellency thinking with these-

Stepping out from the base, the loyalist watches as three Zaku's follow behind an experimental Gouf, its prototype heat wire dangling from its arm.

>Lea Ther: You are sure I will be able to control its power? I would like to take as many survivors as possible from this operation. My kin will be waiting for me...
>>
Zeon warships are very hard to kitbash with, this is the best I could come up with.
>>22601507
>We have no idea what happened to Sayla or even Amuro so who knows.
There is a lot of things we don't know, for me, I'm really curious about Brian Aeno group, there is next no information about them beside South letting some of them escape.
>>22601534
I imagined a what if scenario the Ashes will use >>22601472 and the [Bright] Federation will use>>22601477 while [Bright], Tosh or Tordan use >>22601480 as their flagship when making these.
>>
>>22602093
I tried again, this time using Lucy flagship as an inspiration.
>>
>>22603521
I wonder which OC are good at using MA?
>>
>>22603527
>>
>>22603527
>>22603551
You could also probably make some good MA models by using the Federations plane sprites, like the core booster and even all the OYW planes. For some reason a Don Escargot or Deep Rogg with the Braw Bros wired beam guns pops into mind.
>>
>>22603588
Alright, I will try.
>>
>>22603606
Thank you anon, your designs and edits have been quite the visual treat.
>>
File: From a cats eye.png (219 KB, 850x601)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>22601838

>M'quve: You are telling me, after months of surveying that land and it yielding absolutely nothing of value...there was a hidden deposit of resource there, Uragan?
>Uragan: T-there have been conflicting reports of a mass impacting that zone-
>M'quve: A yet not even a single shard of debris. I take it Hawn is attempting to claim credit for this...find?
>Uragan: Shall I let him, sir?
>M'quve: There is no need. I will petition Kycilia to give a suitable...position to work with for his find. Awful as it is for such a useless excuse for an aristocrat to be the one to make such a discovery, Zeon will be able to fight another fifty years if needed from the resource there.

Meanwhile, Karamere oversees the extraction of a gargantuan pocket of rare metals and resources discovered in a freshly formed crater on the edge of Odessa. Running his hand against his Persian kittens head, Karamere chortles to himself as his servants are forced to endure his self-bolstering.

>Karamere: My friends, there are three types of people in this world. Those who work hard, those who work intelligently...and those who simply win for being superior. My first day in this dustbowl, and I have secured Zeon its total victory.
>Servant:...I-is Athena well? Considering how close to the impact site-
>Karamere: Such a curious little thing. Did you want to share glory with your master, dear Athena?

Snuggling against Karamere's hand, Athena's eyes begin to close, only to become slightly agitated upon looking back into the recently created crater, formed by an unknown celestial mass that vanished upon impact. Upon hearing an explosion from the site of the crater, Athena hides within Karmere's uniform.

>Karamere: A raid?! What is that frog M'quve doing with our defenses?! Prepare me a Mobile Suit!

A squadron of Fan-Fan's begin to loot what rare minerals and resources they can from the mining zone, retreating as quickly as they arrived.

>Buran: Hell of a find. Real hell of a find.
>>
>>22603785

[U.C 0079, August 28th, La Tuque, Quebec]

>Bee: As lovely as always, Lieutenant Ajan.
>Matilda: General Revil has requested for you to call off this assault. Zeon forces are completely aware of its-
>Bee: The one leading this mob knows darned well that Zeon is expecting an attack. At the very least I am hopeful we will be able to evacuate our forces to the Atlantic during this-
>Matilda: With all due respect General, the one leading this attack is a Corporal! He has no authority to be commanding-
>Bee: Not a single soul under his command is a soldier of the Federation...well, barring those thirteen men and women recovered from Akimiski.
>Matilda: According to the report you had sent us, their coordination is nothing short of perfection. Given how valuable their talents are-
>Bee: They are the backbone of this whole plan. After they do their part, I fully intend to get them outta this debacle. Backing out now would just leave our behinds open to Zeon.

Leaving Matilda to finalize the transfer of weapons, armor and ammunition, Bee contemplates wrestling control over the operation personally, stopping himself as the realization of Menul's delusions would only spur on infighting at such a vital point in the planned offensive on Quebec City and Montreal. Meanwhile, Lilicia and the twelve others still fit for combat upon their release from their isolation ready themselves for their orders to lure Zeon's forces to the inner city of Montreal. Bonded to an almost supernatural degree, the dubbed "Thirteen-Hearts" strike team's level of coordination among one another grants them numerous victories in raids against Zeon's forces across the northern Quebec territories.

>Thirteen-Heart member: Just breathe in for me and hold it, Lili. Hold it, hold it-

A dry pop snaps out from Lilicia's right shoulder.

>Lilicia: Thanks, Caruso.

Locking hands with her comrade, Lilicia for the first time in her life feels a sense of true joy being with others.
>>
>>22603588
>For some reason a Don Escargot or Deep Rogg with the Braw Bros wired beam guns pops into mind.
Here, based on your suggestion and more to come.
>>22603616
Thank to Copy X and his efforts and assets as well as this >>22571393 anon, I am able to do all of these.

I just want to get this silly idea out of my head; We should have Glemy rehabilitate the Titans as an organization to jab at the [Bright] Manhunter and if we make Yazan into a cyborg, we will name him as the 'Violator' and the leader of the restored Titans, effectively becoming Glemy 'Bask'.
>>
>>22604235
>>
>>22604241
>>
>>22604245
>>
>>22604247
>>
>>22604250
I always prefer GM over Jegan.
>>
>>22604257
>>
>>22604235
It's perfect anon
Also when it comes to cyberizing Yazan we should augment him back to his base stats before he was injured or give him a small stat increase. We don't wanna go all out and make another Lero immediately, that'd be a major ethics violation. And only augmenting Yazan a little should open up options to augment him more if he gets injured again later.
>>
>>22604559
Nah, Yazan is like the one person who'd actually be happy at becoming a cyborg since he'd get to violate better. We need to turn him into Lero Mk2.
>>
>>22603906

>Menul: Today shall mark the liberation of our lands! We shall strike upon the museum of the Middle Ages, aquiring a symbol of our great revolution! With it, we shall place the traitorous Hurst Kastoff beneath the blade of justice!! First his head shall fall, and with it the morale those who would betray our mother Earth!!

"Victory!" "Victory!" "Victory!" Such a hopeful cheer for victory is overshadowed by the malicious hatred fueling these chants. Driven by Menul's calls for "revolution" and "redemption", those fighting alongside his rebellion ready themselves for the spoils of victory to follow, and the recompense of those they considered "traitors". As Menul's militia ready themselves for their revenge, Lilicia and the newly formed unit she had been assigned to are deployed to serve as a coordinated spearhead unit against Montreal.

>Garde d'honneur contre-Zeon loyalist: Capitaine, we must send more of the armor to aid the decoy unit-
>Menul: Nonsense. For a powerful strike, even the tiniest finger must be used in conjunction with the entire hand. They will do perfectly fine-
>Garde d'honneur contre-Zeon loyalist: Y-you really think they will be able to hold Zeon back for that long?
>Menul: Mmmm...why yes, I do. It truly ravages my heart that some of them may die...but, that is a risk I am willing to take for the future they would be proud to die for.

Meanwhile, Echo Gunnr's guerilla unit breaks off from its hit-and-run strikes on Zeon's supply lines near Edmonton, the realization of Menul's insane intentions driving them to rescue as many of their own comrades as possible. While they push through abnormal routes to arrive the staging area, the assault on Montreal has already begun...
>>
>>22605405

>Thirteen-Heart member 1: APC's pushing forward! Keep pace with them!
>Thirteen-Heart member 2: Pillboxes directly to our flank! Lilicia, Banker!

Moving in perfect formation with one another, Lilicia and her fellow heavy weapons carrier keep pace with each side of the moving APC's, firing their shots off at the exact same time into a makeshift pillbox. Moving out from cover, a Zaku Cannon readies a shot for the approaching force, just for its monitor to be blinded by flash rounds from each of its sides, followed by high caliber explosive round impacting its visor.

>Thirteen-Heart member 3: Its blind, but it still shoot! Keep moving forward!!

Keeping to the rearline and observing the initial mobilization, Rear General Ardo prepares his forces to follow the spearhead into Montreal, leaving Menul to face the full force of Zeon's counter offensive.

>Bee: Sorry boy, you'll have to be satisfied with postmortem commemorations. Ready hovercrafts! Our primary duty is cover the retreat and to be ready for evacuating civilians pulling out from-
>Ardo Subordinate: S-sir! We just lost contact with the Saberfish unit! Three transport craft are deploying directly for Montreal!
>Bee: Three transports? Are they also readying their own evacuation-

Coming into direct sight, Bee clenches his teeth at the sight of nine Zaku II's and a Prototype Gouf descending from the approaching Fat Uncles.

>Bee:...Either Zeon took the most obvious bait, or they know something we don't. Recall everyone!
>Bee subordinate:...No good! The Minovsky Particle density is to high for us to send a retreat order! If we send off a flare-
>Bee: Hold on! If they are sending this kind of force against us here...attention all airborne and armor divisions! Begin redeploying for Saguenay-
>Bee subordinate: What?! General, we can't just-
>Bee: We try to evacuate anyone with that kind of resistance, and everyone is going to pay for it.
>>
>>22605483

Still pushing deeper into the heart of Montreal's metro center, Lilicia and the other members of the Thirteen-Heart unit steel themselves at the sight of the approaching Zeon force, their individual concerns being washed away by a sense of total understanding of their methods to face the oncoming threat. Taking notice of the electric rod dangling from the Prototype Gouf however, a collective sense of fear fills the Thirteen-Heart unit, its movements near identical to their warden's use of his whip. As Lilicia nearly loses herself to the growing terror of being put to such horrors and forced isolation again, she feels her comrades quickly regaining confidence in their ability to survive against Zeon's incoming assault.

>Hertz: What is this?! Where is the army they were deploying here?!
>Lea Ther: They will come. Push the Federals out from the city and corner them. I want them alive...there is still time to see the fruits of my labor.

Boosting ahead of the main force, one of the Zaku's lands within Montreal, opening fire on the APC's and Type-61's moving into a proper firing position. Her confidence bolstered, Lilicia performs a joint maneuver with three of the others in her unit, firing rockets off at the same time into the Zaku's back, waist and chest.

>Lilicia:...(We can do this. We can do this!)
>Thirteen-Heart member: Lil, reload and take out the cannon! Its still moving!
>Lilicia: Right!

Rapidly readying a spare rocket from her reinforced explosives case, Lilicia readies a shot, only for a one of her comrades to push her out of the way as a bullet collides with his heart.

>Lilicia: H...huh? W-wait, that can't...we cleared out all of Zeons-

Looking to a young man within the crowd of evacuating civilians, Lilicia finds a smoking rifle within his hand.

>Pro-Zeon Civilian: Federal dog! We have to show Zeon we are with them! Someone, help me restrain the-

"and they were forced to allow sin into their hearts to face creatures of the devil."
>>
>>22605542

Watching the light fade from one of her comrades at the hands of not Zeon, but one who had relished their ideology...Lilicia would feel a part of herself vanish, as would the others she had fought alongside. Her eyes darting to pockets of the people of Montreal stopping to consider attacking her and the others, her heart rapidly begins to beat, and her instinct as a soldier drives her aim for a new target.

>Pro-Zeon Civilian: Y-your crazy! Someone, get in front of me! She won't-

Firing her rocket into the crowd, Lilicia tosses aside her now depleted launcher, her mind now feral as the others from her unit collectively begin to mirror her new understanding for the kind of enemy they are against. Grabbing hold of her fallen comrades assault rifle, Lilicia targets those in crowd she deems a threat...

>Lea Ther:...That wasn't supposed to happen.
>Hertz: Look at them, murdering one another! Earth filth! None of them a worth saving-
>Lea Ther: This was not how it was supposed to happen!

Meanwhile, Menul's armed force of volunteers and militiamen raid the Museum of history as he had instructed, pulling its preserved guillotine outside of the now occupied mayors estate as the traitorous Hurst Kastoff is dragged towards the execution device, screaming for due process and mercy.

>Menul: We are so close now! Make sure to have it recorded! The public must see true justice! Its the only way to free them from their fear of Zeon!
>Hurst: W-who are you people?! Where is my due process?! You can't do-

Muffling the disgraced Officer's mouth, Menul's men force his head beneath the guillotine, hastily dropping the blade down to decapitate him before the public.

>Menul: We did it! My plan was an absolute success! The public will follow us without hesitation now that they have seen true-
>Garde d'honneur contre-Zeon Officer: Sir! Incoming aircraft!
>Menul: We will soon an army at our side! Arm the people for the incoming attack! We-

*BANG*
>>
File: Alone-again.png (1.51 MB, 1920x1080)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>22605594

[U.C 0079, August 29th, Montreal, Quebec]

Once a bustling hub of life and activity, the only noises left within the now ravaged city of Montreal are the spattering of raindrops across the final looming traces of flame from the horrifying engagement between the Federation and Zeon's Mobile Suit forces. Seven Zakus would litter the city, while any surviving machine would be forced to fall back to address the collapse of Quebec Cities defenses.

>Echo: Anything?
>Echo subordinate: Its worse than the damage Zeon did to Seattle...we surveyed the apartments and shelters and found nothing.
>Echo:...Going to give it one last pass.
>Echo subordinate: Seven Mobile Suits...that is insane for a single day-

Signaling for silence, Echo listens through the sound masking barrage of heavy rain, making out voices not far from their location. As they move to the source of the voices, Lilicia lays completely hollow and depleted next to a pile of bodies from the battle, while Lea Ther kneels next to her.

>Lea Ther:...You ruined it. The unity I granted you all was perfect...and you tainted it. You were supposed to see what I saw! Feel what I felt! Why did they allow themselves to be influenced by you?! The only one who continued to reject what I was trying to show-

Lilicia's hollowed eyes focus onto Lea's, her mouth contorting into a small smile as she releases a single "ha" from her mouth. Raising his whip with intention to strike her, Lea is shot through the gut by Echo. Grasping his stomach, Lea stumbles backwards towards a section of broken roads, slipping into newly made crevice flooding into the sewer system.

>Echo: Clear the area for any other hostiles! Lilicia! Hey, focus on me! How many others were there? Where are the-

Her eyes watering for a moment, Lilicia sniffs a single time, before grasping her face, releasing a wail of sheer despair at the loss of her entire unit, and the destruction wrought by her actions.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (172 KB, 777x567)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>22604559
>It's perfect anon
Thank you.
>>22604559
>>22605247
All these talk of Yazan make me want to shill my Titans OC to be his wingmens.
That aside, does anyone have the backgroundless picture of game version of KRX-001 Full Burst Psycho Gundam?
I really want to make it as close as possible to the game aesthetic.
>>
>>22605645

[U.C 0079, September 4th, Kunming, China]

>Jamitov: Your actions will be properly noted, Commander Blutarch.
>Buran: Major Hymen, I will continue to do the Federation honor. You can be assured these supplies will reach Jaburo, one way or another.

Ending the communication from his private limousine, Jamitov looks out from his window to the Zeon POW's being taken from the recently raided city.

>Bask: Not enough food to feed them all. Might have to put some of them down for the good of our unit-
>Jamitov: They have their uses as prisoner exchange fodder. As for their Officers, I expect you will extract what we need from them?
>Bask: Heh~heh...sooner than you could ever dream, Major Jamitov. Why even allow Revil's lapdogs to be given access to the bulk of those resources? It would have given us an edge over his-
>Jamitov: When your enemies are making a mistake, the best move is to let them continue. So long as they are satisfied with what they receive, what we kept for ourselves will go unnoticed.
>Bask: That cockroach Conily will be looking to make his own move against us-
>Jamitov: Given his own war against Revil's rabid sycophants? There is nothing to be concerned, my friend. (This will give me the capital and resources I need to move forward...yet that fool Revil will be a threat to securing control over the Federation. If Zeon also aquired the majority of those minerals and alloys...nuclear force may be required. Perhaps the V Project may have more use for me than I originally planned.)
>>
File: Onto a new frontline.png (1.54 MB, 1920x1080)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>22607148

[U.C 0079, October 1st, Kauai Island]

>Madle: A Mobile Suit survived reentry?
>Madle Subordinate: Its just a burnt crisp at this point, but the Zeeks are throwing everything they got into trying to salvage anything they can from it. Even those freaky bear-lookin things swimming in the water and those blue Zaku's have been guarding the shoreline where they found it.
>Madle:...Thank you for the report. I will take it from here.
>Madle subordinate: Ma'am-

Hearing a fax printing next to her desk, Madle nods to her subordinate as she begins to read over the document, her eyes progressively widening at its contents. Meanwhile, Blexar works out by himself following a blitz against a Zeon pursuit force, his attention only being broken by a group of Bruce's men huddled together near a portable monitor.

>Blexar: Oi, whats with the crowd?
>Flying Mighty Tiger staff 1: Spigs found Jaburo. Threw a whole bloody army right at it-
>Blexar:...So, the big wigs get butchered? We'll need to start gathering others to start pushing back harder than-
>Flying Mighty Tiger staff 2: Ya know, Bruce woulda smacked you being such a goddamn pessimist. Some real juicy footage was taken from the battle and is being spread out to some pirate frequencies. Speakin of old Bruce, think I found where he and the other's have been the whole time~.

Nudging his way through the others, Blexar watches a clip of a red Mobile Suit with cannons on its shoulder slamming its foot onto a Zaku's chest, while another white Mobile Suit fires a rifle generating a thick beam into an approaching Gaw.

>Blexar: This footage from Jaburo?
>Flying Mighty Tiger staff 3: I bet thats Bruce in there! We finally got us some Mobile Suits of our own! Here, check out this frame here! Whole fields of dead Zeek robots and aircraft! That one with the cannons, I betcha they gave Bruce the most powerful one they had! Could be Josiah in that red, white and blue one-holy shit! Is that a flying saucer?!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.