[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hog.png (977 KB, 560x850)
977 KB
977 KB PNG
reading Harry Potter while pretending that you don't exist hits different
>>
File: 1667354425142343.jpg (52 KB, 630x507)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>23324221
Is Harry Potter really demonic? In what ways?
I need to make sure.
>>
>>23324239
no !?
>>
File: ripperger_pipe.jpg (142 KB, 846x960)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>23324221
>>23324239
>Is Harry Potter really demonic?
Yes Harry Potter is demonic.
>In what ways?
Invocation of magick, Rowlling used the names of demons whilst writing the magick system in the series.
>>Source? Fr. Ripperger told me so.
>>
Guys, I can't stop reading Harry/Fleur fanfics
I've lost the count of how many times I've re-read "Letters", I even consider it canon at this point
What do?
Also what are some good H/F fanfics outside fanfiction.net?
>>
File: 1669306335809456.jpg (26 KB, 287x309)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>23324616
Good to know.
Thanks!
>>
>>23324636
this is your sign to write the H/F fanfic you want to read
>>
>>23324636
thanks for the rec, mysterious stranger
>>
/// I waited with bated breath as the results were read out /// He makes an explicit comparison between poor Southern transplants in New York, whom the snooty elites of Manhattan urge to go home to Alabama, and people of modest means whom the Parisian upper class may threaten to expel to Quimper on the Breton coast /// I think you're too deep in the weeds to see a solution. Some time away from the project might help /// Has a country freedom where human beings are dragooned and told that they must work in particular places? /// He acted the part with consummate skill /// On the day of the funeral, the mood in the house was glum /// The Phase II project will see the construction of a new potline - a row of cells used in the production of aluminium /// I stood up and almost fell, reeling against the deck rail /// Dissident Republicans made Kevin McCarthy scramble for votes through 15 ballots /// There was an inch-long gash just above his right eye /// They spent their free time in Glasgow busking in Argyle Street /// Rather, a listicle is a series of simple points that are easily understood, appreciated and, as a result, shared widely /// /// Deviants of the ethical code are met with scorn and invectives /// These plans need to be fleshed out with some more figures /// In the selling-off we should have obtained true lasting value for those precious assets, rather than the meretricious goods we have obtained /// Give the media and the public something racy and mysterious and it will sell /// A performer seeks the attention and approval of his or her audience, who can pay rapt attention, catcall and boo, or, worst of all, simply remain indifferent /// Plangent organ music filled the church /// For a moment, Arnold felt a twinge of sympathy for Mr Wilson /// Eating too many of the kernels causes distressing dyspeptic symptoms because of the large amount of oil which they contain /// Ocean water today is somewhat alkaline /// I try not to go straight to hand-wringing on receipt of bad news /// It really ticks me off when she doesn't keep her promises ///
>>
File: F4lAWoQXMAA0uiX.jpg (118 KB, 828x621)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>23324221
>>
>>23324636
this you?
>>
>>23324239
>tfw no high key ugly boyfriend to be ugly together with
Living, it's purpose is what
>>
>>23327200
Damn, so much for the feminist commie endorsement.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.